Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/19/2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. America Arise in the Power of Love and Faith
2. Will You Walk In Your God-given Authority Today?
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. America Arise in the Power of Love and Faith

By Ron McGatlin

Faith without love can become religious tyranny that leads to hopeless strife.

Love without faith can become fluffy weakness that leads to hopeless passivity.

Love and Faith in and from God is power to order the world in righteousness, peace, and joy, the true hope for the world.

The eyes of the world are on the Americas: North, South, and Central America but especially on the United States of America. Arguably, once the most godly and most powerful nation of the world. A nation that is now being seriously threatened with death by a well-planned and meticulously carried out evil plot of destruction by erosion from within. The strength of love and faith in and from God that made the United States of America strong with the wisdom and moral fiber that led to great blessings of knowledge and intelligence to serve God and lead the world is under unrelenting attack.

In my now over 83 years of life in the USA with 62 of those years knowing and seeking to serve God, I have witnessed the great dichotomy of this nation into gross darkness and at the same time great light and presence of God Almighty. This deep division of ever increasing light and darkness permeates and is evident in all areas of life. It is probably more blatantly visible today in the political arena. However, it is much more rooted and growing from the takeover of educational systems and mass media.

Freedom is a primary principle of the creation of man.

The ability or freedom to choose sets mankind apart from all other created beings. All governments and religions apart from the Kingdom of God are attempts to bring mankind into bondage and to suppress the freedom of the ability to choose by bringing mankind under the headship of another man-made or spirit-made system, thereby reducing mankind to less than sons and daughters of God.

Natural fallen people as mere man differ little from the brute beast of the jungle and because of superior intellect can become the vilest and meanest of all species. Many more human beings are killed by human beings than by any other source. The entire world is threatened by godless man.

Government and Religion

In the atmosphere of a fallen world, government and religion can serve as restraints upon the evil acts of mankind. Strong governments and religious orders can oppress evil and make life better in the jungle type atmosphere of ungodliness. However, they also can oppress godliness and release inflamed evil into the nations causing greater distress and increased darkness upon the people.

Only the government of God, the kingdom of God within and upon the people of God by Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit, can bring the insane world into the sanity of righteousness, peace, and joy. Nothing that originates from the natural fallen world can redeem mankind and the world. “The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.” Romans 14:17.

The kingdom or rule of God coming down from heaven in the form of the New Jerusalem pattern city of God, the beautiful bride of Christ being formed on earth in the hearts and lives of the maturing sons of God is the way back to the Garden of Eden lifestyle of peace on earth. (Rev 21) (Gal 4:26).

The Great Change

The entire way of life from its deepest foundation to the smallest ways of daily life are being turned from its current upside down posture to the right side up way of God that was designed into mankind in the beginning.

Every thought of man is being changed to align with the mind of Christ and the way of God from heaven. Through personal one to One relationship with God in Christ by the Spirit of God, every thought of man will be influenced by Christ within into perfect harmony with the ways of heaven. (2 Cor 10:5).

Father God and Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit will be the central reality of every educational system, every governing structure, every business, every family, tribe and nation of the world. The love and faith of the mature people of God on earth will produce life on earth as it is in heaven. The glory of God shall cover the earth. Nothing that lifts itself against God will remain. (Matt 15:13) (Hab:2;14).

Do not fear the apocalyptic and cataclysmal events of total world change.

Know that it is the beginning of the fully matured kingdom of God New Jerusalem coming forth on earth. The old must pass away, and the tares must be removed. The evil is overcome with the good of the power of love and faith on earth. Every work that God has not planted will be removed, and all that lifts itself against God will perish from the earth. (Matt 24).

Only that which is of God shall remain. All creation shall see the brightness of the glory of God manifested on Planet Earth.

The kingdom of God Seed Generation

You and I are a part of the generations that can now experience the greater fullness of the glory of God within our hearts and lives and with others as we come together. Truly the kingdom of God is within us and among us as we come together as one with Father God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

We do not wait to experience the glorious kingdom of God on earth. It is first in each of His kingdom sons and daughters as the pattern seed of the New Jerusalem life of God abiding within and among us in the true Body and Bride of Christ Jesus on earth. (Luke 17:21).

Indeed, if it is not first in a people, it will not come forth in the world. The good news (gospel) of the kingdom is now seeded in pure hearted holy people of God. The coming together of these firstborn kingdom people is the spiritual church of the firstborn, the New Jerusalem gathering with angels, God the Judge, spirits of just mature sons, Jesus the Mediator of the new blood covenant. (Hebrews 12:18-28).

Hebrews 12:22-24: “But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.”

This is the time for multitudes of people to experience the dissolution of much of their past religious and secular beliefs. As the earth-changing cataclysmal events alter the world conditions and dissolve much of life as it has been, the true Spirit life of the new earth and the new heavens around earth are coming forth.

Now is the time to respond to the call of God.

The call of the ages is trumpeting forth now. Look up to heaven, to the high and holy place of Spirit life in God; allow the pure holy love of Spirit God to flow into your heart and life, filling your spirit, soul, and body with the warm sweet flow of the liquid fire of God’s love and faith.

Become a new creation as the flesh falls away, the life of the past dissolves, and the pure Spirit life of Christ becomes your only life. The Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead now lives in you to raise up the life of Christ in you to the new world.

By the same process that we become a new creation in Christ, the world and the heavens around the world become a new creation. Just as our old life passed away and we became a new creation, so the entire world becomes a new creation, patterned by the ruling city of New Jerusalem, the city without darkness where God is the light within and upon and among His people. (Isaiah 65:17-25)(2 Cor 5:17) (Rev 21:1-2)

The Dry Bones of Religion

Religion including secularism and all the “isms” has become dry bones of long dead skeletons of past promises lost to the poisonous fruit of the tree of human knowledge that is both good and evil, but is not the pure holiness of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit. Every speck of religion in our bones is dead. There is no life in it, and the resulting decay of flesh is very evident in the fallen world.

God is opening eyes to see the rot and the death of religions from the Middle East to the Far East and the Far west. The stench of death has reached heaven. (Rev 18:5).

The Americas were the stewards of the last promise of the gospel of the kingdom, not just the gospel of being born again, but the gospel of the kingdom of God being proclaimed to all the world. (Matt 24:14).

Yes, the dry bones bleached white by the SON, free of all past fallen life can arise to live in pure holy love and faith of God to be the kingdom of God on earth living the pure life of Christ bringing life on earth to as it is in heaven. (Ezekiel 37)

Prophesy to the dry bones!

“Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”’” Ezekiel 37:4-6.

”Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.” Ezekiel 37:9-10.

The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord. (Rev 11:15).

Do not fear, little flock, for it is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Will You Walk In Your God-given Authority Today?

by Joe Joe Dawson

We are setting on the verge of the most crucial time in the history of America in our lifetime. This is truly the Kairos moment for our generation. 18 months ago, I had a vision of a city in a dark cloud that looked like a wave starting to cover the town. The Lord spoke to me and said that there is a new darkness and a new wave of perversion coming to America.

As you can see over the past 18 months, America has gotten darker it seems. Unfortunately, about three weeks ago, I had a very similar dream that the world, in the context from the Believer's eyes, is going to get much darker. The question I have for the Body of Christ is: Where are the ones that are going to walk in the authority and the power that God has given us?

His Power and Authority in Us!

John 14:12-14, "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."

When we stand on the Scripture in John 14, it doesn't matter how dark the world gets because we have the power of God living within us. Jesus told the disciples that it's better that I go away and that the Holy Spirit comes. Jesus states that you would do everything that I do and you will even do more than I do. This should give the Body of Christ such hope and excitement, knowing that Jesus gave us the power from Heaven to rule this earth with power and authority. Jesus says anything that we ask in His name will be given unto us.

Ephesians 6:12, "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the ruler of darkness of this age." Another translation says: "Your hand-to-hand combat is not with human beings but against the highest principalities and authorities operating in rebellion under heavenly realms." We have authority because we fight in the heavenly realms.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5, "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God." We have the ability through God to pull down strongholds and cast down arguments.

Romans 16:20, "And the God of peace will crush satan under your feet shortly." I just love that! When the enemy attacks you, be assured that God is going to crush him under your feet. Because you have the victory, you see we fight from victory not for victory. The word crush means to deform, pulverize or force in word by compressing forcefully. That's exactly what we do to the enemy because we have the power and authority from God.

Be Full of Faith, Not Fear

Recently I had two dreams that really helped me understand the authority and power that God has given to us. The first dream came two months ago where I was standing in a field by a beautiful tree with a lot of fruit upon it. The Lord spoke to me and said, "This is the ministries you oversee."

Then a black snake large in size slithered up the tree, but was forced to stop right before it got to the fruit. In frustration it slithered down and came right toward me. Then it raised up on the back of its tail and looked me in the eyes. In the dream, I started to laugh and was full of faith and not moved by fear.

When I awoke I felt the lord say, "This is how I want you to become; not moved by the attacks of the enemy." The second dream was one about a huge dragon. When I saw the dragon I walked toward the beast. In the dream, I saw myself as very small, and this creature was a huge monster. The awesome thing was I was in total faith in this dream and was walking in the authority and power from God. The Lord showed me that these "last day warriors will be fearless for the Kingdom of God!" In Matthew 4, when Jesus was in the wilderness to fast and pray for 40 days, the devil kept messing with Him. Jesus said this, "Away with you satan."

James 4:7-8, "Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." When you're completely submitted to God, you have the power to resist the devil because of the authority that Jesus gave us. Once you resist the enemy the Bible says that he will flee from you, then we draw near towards our father, and He will draw near to us. There is a remnant arising in America today that will resist the devil because we believe that there is a great move of God coming to America and a third great awakening.

1 Peter 5:8-9 says, "The enemy comes like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist the enemy and stay steadfast in the faith." As Believers we should not be moved or shaken by any attack of the enemy. When the enemy roars, stay strong in the faith and submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee. Now is the time in our great nation that the children of God must stand up, stand out and be counted on.

We must remember key versus like Ephesians 6:10, "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and the power of His might." Verses like this encourage me because it's not my strength that I stand in, but with the power and the ability that God has given me in the strength from on high to fight this battle. We can no longer preach and teach lightly about spiritual warfare but this needs to be one of the main teachings that we equip the saints of God with in this hour to stand fast in all that God has promised us.

Luke 10:19, "Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you." The Lord has given us authority and power and the guarantee that we will be victorious. The enemy comes in and tries to silence your faith with fear. When the Lord's voice is the loudest voice in your life, you will never be conquered by fear because your faith level is so high.

Luke 9:1, "And He called the disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases."

I firmly believe that one of the main attributes to the next great move of God is going to be signs, wonders and miracles. God is looking for a remnant of His children to stand up in that authority and that power that He has already given us.

Will you walk in your God-given authority today?

Joe Joe Dawson
Joe Joe Dawson Ministries
Email: JoeJoeDawson@hotmail.com

3. News Headlines

The day after ‘Azusa Now,’ God sent revival to humble coal-mining town in West Virginia - 5/19/2016
The day after 70,000 people jammed the L.A. Coliseum to cry out for revival, God sent the wind of the Holy Spirit many miles away to a humble town of 500 in West Virginia coal mining country. In Delbarton, West Virginia the church had a live stream from the Azusa Now event with their own prayer gathering, but did not know what would begin the next day.
Full Article »

Ancient Christian City in Syria is ‘Rising Again’ - Islamic terrorists committing “genocide” against Christians, to annihilate all traces of Christianity - 5/19/2016
With daily rapes, beheadings and destruction from Islamic State (ISIS), there is finally some good news from the region. The people of Maaloula, Syria, who still speak Aramaic, the language of Jesus, have survived. However, CBN News found that preserving the town's Christian heritage came with a heavy cost. The town suffered much destruction and hardship.
Full Article »

Pope Francis Defends Jihad, Says Christianity Has Similar Roots in Idea of Conquest - 5/19/2016
Pope Francis visited the Temple Mount and met Muslim clerics and Catholic cardinals. "Islam and Christianity share the “same idea of conquest”, and for that reason, Islam should not be viewed as a threat, said Pope Francis this week. He actually compares Jesus sending the disciples out to share the gospel as similar to Muslim conquest. (Editor's Comment: GOD HELP US!)
Full Article »

Chibok girls: Kidnapped schoolgirl found alive in Nigeria, the first to be rescued since their capture two years ago - 5/19/2016
She tells her mother, “God has made it possible for us to see each other again.” Amina Ali Nkeki was found carrying a baby by an army-backed vigilante group on Tuesday (May 17, 2016) in the huge Sambisa Forest, close to the border with Cameroon. “She was with a suspected member of the Boko Haram Islamist group,” In all, 218 girls remain missing.
Full Article »

Famous Entrepreneur Henry Kaestner Shares His Powerful Testimony of Christ's Salvation in Silicon Valley - 5/19/2016
As part of the 2016 Silicon Valley Prayer Breakfast, Henry Kaestner encouraged listeners to find happiness not in earthly success, but in fulfilling God's will for them. "I first wanted to find happiness in financial success and working hard and getting rewarded for it. I did have a lot of success. He began to attempt to fill that void by dating different women.
Full Article »

God miraculously healed Ethiopian Christian, saved him from brother’s plot, protected from wild hyenas - 5/19/2016
He found his way home after nearly dying in the Ethiopian wilderness. Hyena tracks. Everywhere. The deadly beasts had paced around his sleeping body all night but had not attacked. Berki’s family refused to recognize him as a human being. “I know that God called me for His purposes, He drew me out of my family and rescued me from all harm because of His great love.”
Full Article »

Fifty Christians Mostly Women and Children Killed Mercilessly by Jihadists in Congo Republic - 5/19/2016
"Between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. the Muslims sneaked through army positions and killed peaceful Christian residents in their homes..." Two days after they launched another attack killing 13 people including two members of the Church on the Rock mission. "We are heartbroken, half-terrified, questioning our faith, but again we are determined."
Full Article »

24/7 Prayer Meetings Are Key In Getting Bibles to North Africa - 5/19/2016
"People are coming to know Jesus so quickly, they need to get Bibles in as quickly and as many as they can. And also training materials for pastors and church leaders." Constant prayer is playing a key role in helping Christians smuggle Bibles into North Africa.Believers in North Africa have been holding a 24/7 prayer meeting. The source of a steady stream of Bibles.
Full Article »

West Africa: The miracle at the imam's house - 5/19/2016
Neighboring Muslims demanded that he would abandon his new religion, but he refused. A group of Muslims surrounded his home and set fire to the thatched roof. The flames spread rapidly. Sa’id and his family narrowly escaped. Half of his roof was gone, the house enveloped by the flames. He prayed, 'Please help me!’ The fire extinguished itself, leaving half of the roof.
Full Article »

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 5/18/2016
China frees imprisoned pastor - Week of prayer has ‘touched a chord’ - Christian meetings in parliament - London: Europe-focused conference - Germany: Christian refugees abused - Rome: plot to attack Vatican and Israeli embassy - IS planning attack Israel from Sinai - Japan: G7 summit - Iraq: over 100 killed in bomb attacks - Algeria: vulnerable Christians - More
Full Article »

More Top News Headlines » 

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/24/2016 at 1:21pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version