Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/24/2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. Walking in Spirit Reality
2. United States of America – You Are Entering a New Page of History!
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Walking in Spirit Reality

By Ron McGatlin

Beyond supernatural there awaits a heavenly love passion that lifts those who find it into a mountain top ecstasy of peace in fresh pristine righteousness and pools of crystal clear love with rippling waves of joy unspeakable in a fruitful land known as Spirit Reality.

Only a step away from natural reality, just one step through an increasingly thinned separating membrane is the heavenly Spirit reality. The reality of Spirit heaven has come to earth to tabernacle in and with mankind.

Spirit reality is more real than natural reality. All physical existence was created by Spirit. Spirit God created a perfect natural world and placed it in the care of perfect innocent mankind made in the image and likeness of Spirit God in a wondrously designed earthly body. Mankind was placed in a perfect environment of a living natural Garden of Eden to tend it and oversee it.

A Perfect Natural Presentation of Spirit Reality

Everything was alive with the perfect order of God. All grew and prospered continuously renewing and restoring and replacing itself with everlasting life. Every living thing had its seed within itself and every system of life functioned perfectly in its place in harmony with and in support of every other part of the living world.

The perfect picture was lost when the attendant overseer of the created world broke the perfect order of oneness of Spirit reality. Everlasting became temporal as death entered. The way of man into Spirit reality was blocked. All life and natural elements suffered in the tension between life and death, light and darkness throughout the natural world.

When the fullness of time came, God sent forth His only begotten Son to suffer and die to reopen the way for mankind to again enter into oneness with God and His perfect order. The Son of God came to redeem and restore the perfect natural reality of the world.

When the crucified Son of God was resurrected, all of the everlasting life of every living thing and every system of order was potentially resurrected from the curse of death to the fullness of perfect life and order of Spirit reality. It was and is potential only in the sense that it required the agreement of mankind, who was and is the God-given overseer with legal rights to the order of life on the planet.

The fullness of this completed resurrection and restoration of all things is at hand.

It has waited only for the attendant overseer of the created world, mankind, to step through the now thinned membrane into Spirit reality and become the matured Sons of God. Only then will mankind again fully represent Spirit God and order the world in full accordance with the perfect plan, purpose, and design of Almighty God.

The battle is fierce!

The enemies of God and man are pulling out all stops and going after the minds of the people of God with great fierceness. They know fully well that when mankind steps over into the realm of Spirit reality, the full power and provision of Christ Jesus in His people will end their reign of deception and terror. Every form of lying religious and secular deceptions are being poured out to attack the people in their minds with confusion and disorder. Every governmental, informational, educational, or media organization or structure is being targeted with deception and confusion in order to try to use them as a tool to stop the arising of Christ in His people.

Friends, I say this with total assurance and without any reservation or hesitation.

THE TIME IS RIPE FOR MILLIONS OF GOD’S PEOPLE TO STEP INTO SPIRIT REALITY AND RELEASE THE MOST POWERFUL MOVE OF GOD EVER ON EARTH TO DESTROY EVIL AND BRING FORTH THE COMPLETED RESTORATION OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN LIFE OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

STOP! Stop trying to fix your own life, your family, your church, or your nation in your own strength.

Allow the flame of God to set your soul on fire with love for God! Do whatever you have to do to be in His presence and to hear clearly His voice loving you and drawing you to come fully to Him. Make friends and spend time with loving Spirit filled people. Select close friends who are on fire with the love of God. Do not become close with the religious naysayers or those pretending to be believers with no real evidence of Spirit God in their lives.

Seek God with your whole heart. Make your life all about God. Read the Bible, pray, seek to be filled with the Spirit of God. Read books about the fullness of the Spirit and the miraculous works of God.

What is being said here is to feed your mind on things of God. Truly make God number one priority in your life.

Don’t believe the lie of the devil that says you do not have time for the things of feasting on God and His word.

GOD IS NOT CALLING US TO SACRIFICIAL REIGIOUS ACTIVITY. HE IS CALLING EACH OF US TO SEEK HIM WITH OUR WHOLE HEART. You may have to give up watching television, even the news. You may have to give up some sports and social activities for you and the children. You may not be watching endless ball games and auto races. You may have to stop much of the activities of natural life to make God and His kingdom number one in your life. You may even have to give up a lot of hollow religion and religious activities. We may have to give up endless hours on Facebook. We all have the time to make oneness with God top priority in our lives.

Or we could just continue to choose to spend our time on things of self-pleasure apart from the things of God and believe the teachings of men that make it okay to do so. I think we all know that if we do, we will not enter the Garden of Eden life on earth, the New Jerusalem Spirit reality into which nothing that defiles can enter. It is all by the gift and grace of God, but there must be a willing recipient to make room for God in our lives on earth.

Folks this is serious. If we will turn our hearts fully toward God, He will give us direction and power to accomplish all the needful things of life. He will give us new ways to get things done in less time. He will empower us and open new doors for far better situations or ways of doing things.

This is real. He is God; He has promised, and He does not lie. “Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you.” Blessings will run after and overtake you.

Again, God is not calling us to sacrificial religious activity. He is calling us to seek Him with our whole heart.

“Whatever you do, do it heartily as unto the Lord.” It is urgent that we be sent and move with all assurance and empowerment to accomplish the work that Jesus is doing in and through us. This is not to say to work up your human enthusiasm and stir up natural ability. It is to say, do not continue to allow distractions and soulish lethargy to hinder the fire of God from moving you upward and outward to fulfill the work of God while it is yet day. The world is waiting to see what our lives fully yielded to Christ Jesus will become.

Multitudes of us moving in full obedience and empowerment of God can release myriads of powerful angels to work with us to turn the world around in a very short amount of time. The Garden of Eden is before us and a charred wasteland behind us. There will be nothing to turn back to, and Spirit reality is before us.

Lift up your eyes to the high places from whence your help comes. Set your affection on things above and not on things on the earth. It is from the Spirit God of heaven that we receive the strength, power and authority to become the New Jerusalem, Garden of Eden of Spirit God within us and with us.

Father God, in the name of Jesus, we call upon you to let your fire fall upon us and within us to fill us with your burning love that consumes us. Take my spirit, soul, and body for your dwelling place on earth. Father, let the passion of your love fill my life with your life. Open the flood gates of your love and power to restore your way of life to the world in and through me. God, I am yours alone. There is nothing or no one in my life before you; do with me as you please. I will praise you as long as there is breath in me. Only I ask, please God, may your presence never pass from me. My heart breaks for you – tears of your love flood my soul. My Father, let you majesty and glory be fully known and seen in this world of Spirit reality. Thank you, Jesus. We worship you now and forevermore. Amen!

Be made whole in His love,

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. United States of America – You Are Entering a New Page of History!

By Lana Vawser

As I sat with the Lord to ask Him what was on His heart, I instantly felt He wanted to speak to me about the United States of America. I then heard the words:

"UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE ENTERING A NEW PAGE OF HISTORY! This is the declaration from My heart, and this is an invitation for My people to partner with My heart."

The atmosphere around me was filled with Isaiah 43:19, and the breaking forth and bursting forth of something COMPLETELY NEW!!!

"Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert."

The sense that surrounded me was that there has been a SHAKING in the nation, but the Lord is RE-SHAPING. He is SIFTING and He is SHIFTING. There are groans of birth pains all across the United States of America; it is the signs and sounds of LIFE. It's the signs and sounds of the Lord rising up His people and LIFE being released across the nation DEFYING natural circumstances.

"It Will Require Ears to Hear and Eyes to See!"

"It will require ears to hear and eyes to see to discern the new and what I am about to do!!"

The way God moves in this season, in the USA, is going to be surprisingly and possibly offending to many, and it will look completely NEW. It will require ears to hear and eyes to see and discern what He is doing. The way He is moving, who He is using, and where He is moving, is going to require a deeper level of trust and surrender to His ways and His timing, but the Lord is doing things in a completely NEW way because of the NEW SEASON for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that is ABOUT TO BREAK THROUGH! (Photo via Wikimedia)

Do not get caught up in the past. Do not look at the "negative"' of what has happened in the past, for what the enemy has done up to this point in the United States is not "an indication" of what this next season is going to look like. Get out of the box of the past, lean into His heart, and hear His heartbeat for the NEW that is about to breakthrough.

Even in the glorious ways the Lord has moved in the past across the United States: Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! But KNOW that it is nothing compared to what He is about to do (Isaiah 43:18).

"My people, can you believe that the greatest days are ahead? Can you believe that the greatest days for My Church in the United States are before you, to see you arise and shine (Isaiah 60:1) and My Glory and fire of My love seen all across the nation? Can you believe? Do you perceive it?"

"It is Time For the Divine Defy!"

I then heard what sounded like a "war song" and it was coming from the angelic hosts who were singing, "IT'S TIME, IT IS TIME, IT IS TIME FOR THE DIVINE DEFY!!! IT'S TIME TO SEE A GREATER DEMONSTRATION OF THE POWER OF JESUS DEFY THE NATURAL!! DEFY IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THIS NATION!! IT IS TIME FOR THE DIVINE DEFY!! IT'S TIME TO SEE THE NATURAL REDEFINED BY THE SUPERNATURAL."

I then heard the words:

"I am going after the NEVERS in the nation!! I am going after the NEVERS in the nation. I am going after the "that will NEVER happen in this nation..." I am going after the NEVERS. I am turning the NEVERS to the NEXT; areas of the next powerful move of My Spirit. Impossibilities in the nation are going to MEET ME; they are going to meet My power.

"My people, I have heard your cries, I have heard your prayers. It's time for the nation of the United States of America to RETURN TO ME. I am establishing invitation points, pathways and demonstrations of My goodness and power across the nation, lifting the banner HIGH of My love, to see the nation return to Me. My KINDNESS is going to lead many to repentance.

"It's time! It's time! It's time! Continue to stand in the gap My people! Continue to stand in the gap! Continue to stand in repentance! Remember, I am the God of mercy!! I am working, I am moving, do not give up!! I am moving powerfully behind the scenes in the nation and it's about to be SEEN."

I Am Redeeming Time...Acceleration in the Nation!

As I am pondering upon all that I heard and saw, I then had a vision of clock hands on a clock speeding up and spinning round and round. The words then surround me, "I am redeeming time...acceleration in the nation." (Photo via Pixabay)

I am then filled with the sense that the Lord is redeeming lost time and releasing acceleration into the nation. There is a stirring in my spirit of victory. There is a stirring in my spirit of triumph! That no matter how dark it looks, no matter what is going on around the nation, the Lord is making way for VICTORY. He is making way for TRIUMPH!

As His people continue to stand and cry out, He is releasing restoration, recompense and vindication to His people that is overflowing into the nation and redeeming lost time caused by what the enemy has stolen/hindered.

In these great winds of acceleration He is releasing, there will be great breakthrough, great restructuring and great demonstrations of His glory and the fire of His love that will see His Kingdom established in SUDDENLIES across the nation.

The words then surrounded me:

"I am restoring HONOR to the nation of the United States of America!! No longer will the nation be one that others look at and say, 'The nation is going UNDER." I decree this to be a nation of VICTORY and TRIUMPH!"

Lana Vawser
Email: lanavawser@gmail.com

3. News Headlines

Obama appoints transgender activist to faith advisory council - see the picture - 5/24/2016
The day before announcing his contentious "transgender" bathroom mandate, Obama appointed the first “transgender” LGBT activist to the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. The newest member is 82-year-old Barbara Satin, who was born “David” He took the name Barbara when he was 60 years old, when he began exploring his new identity.
Full Article »

SUDAN: Massacre in Heiban as Nuba Genocide enters its Sixth Year. - 5/24/2016
The Government of Sudan continues to perpetrate crimes against humanity. At 6 p.m. on 1 May, two Sudanese Air Force MiG fighter jets attacked residential areas within Heiban town in the Nuba Mountains of South Kordofan, killing six. The Government of Sudan’s genocidal jihad against the non-Arab and mostly non-Muslim peoples of Sudan’s “New South” in its 6th year.
Full Article »

Famine in Mozambique and Malawi - Iris Media Video Updates - 5/24/2016
Malawi has declared a national crisis and Mozambique is being considered a code red. We are partnering with humanitarian efforts to get aid to those most in need. We appreciate your prayers as our teams on the ground seek to bring hope in the midst of the current crisis. We continue to see revival and transformation amongst the Makua and Makonde tribes...
Full Article »

Awakening" in West Virginia Ramps Up - Appalachian Awakening: It’s Not Church as Normal Anymore - 5/24/2016
"The move of the Spirit has gone up two or three notches." It's not church as normal, according to Blankenship. "Our kids want to be involved in Bible study," "It's been a real change for our whole valley. It's put me on my toes and brought more unity among churches." "Some of our pastors and youth groups have traveled..."
Full Article »

"Milestone"—Afghan Taliban Leader Killed in This Middle Eastern Country - 5/24/2016
The drone strike that killed Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Akhtar Mansour is being hailed as a milestone to bringing peace to the region. Obama authorized the strike on his vehicle Saturday afternoon. U.S. officials say Mansour was responsible for attacks that killed thousands, and he'd been plotting attacks against U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
Full Article »

Insane Muslim Terrorists - 5/24/2016
A Muslim terrorist stabbed four people at a train station near Munich while screaming, “Allahu Akbar”. He shouted his victims were “unbelievers”. “Infidel, you must die”. German authorities came to the conclusion that the attack had nothing to do with Islam. The stabber had been “mentally ill” and not fit to stand trial. Koran wasn’t to blame. It was psychological problems...
Full Article »

Man In Dressing Room Says He Was 'A Woman Today' - 5/24/2016
A female shopper at the Ross Dress for Less Department store in Mesquite, Texas, could not believe her ears when she heard a man's voice in the woman's dressing room. "I was in the dressing room, when we heard a man's voice." She was told the man, "was representing himself as a woman today." "He was in no way dressed as a woman had a 5 o'clock shadow and deep voice.
Full Article »

Impact & Influence of Hispanic Evangelical Christians Exhibited During ‘Be Light’ Latin Leaders Fest - 5/24/2016
More than 1,200 Latino Evangelical Christian leaders came together to address issues of importance to the Hispanic community and to be encouraged, equipped and empowered during the “Be Light” Latin Leaders Fest from May 20-21, 2016, in Anaheim, California. The impact and influence of the Hispanic Christian community was reinforced in light of this election.
Full Article »

Christian women and girls can face abuse in Pakistan - 5/24/2016
Maryam Mushtaq, accompanied by her 11-year-old brother, was walking home from a college in Lahore on a sunny afternoon. Two masked men jumped out of a white Corrola and grabbed the kicking and screaming Maryam, forcing her into the back of the car. Two days later police informed that her daughter had not been kidnapped, but rather had married a Muslim man.
Full Article »

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 5/24/2016
Church planting in Ghana - London Outreach produces results - BBC: content too Christian? - 100 illegal schools - Soldiers’ defective body armour - Eleven children in dog attack - Iran: further harassment of Christians - Canada: Alberta wildfire and prayer - Brazil: disaster or opportunity? - Pakistan: Muslim forced marriages - Venezuela: public health emergency - More
Full Article »

More Top News Headlines »

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/31/2016 at 11:11am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version