Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

The Changing Church - ORGANIC CHURCH Discussion & Articles
OpenHeaven.com Forum : The Changing Church - ORGANIC CHURCH Discussion & Articles
Subject Topic: Trademarks of a New Testament Apostolic Church - Ken Malone Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/06/2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Trademarks of a New Testament Apostolic Church

by Ken Malone, Champions Gate, FL

The role model the Lord left us for the Church is found in the book of Acts. He didn't leave any other model. Today our congregation life is filled with programs and clutter that remove us from being anything but a "book of Acts people".

Trademark: "A distinctive feature or characteristic that serves to identify the maker or originator." Wow, what a definition. Now let's look at some of the characteristics that identify our Maker.

1. Outpouring of His Spirit

Acts 2 released the promise of Joel that His Spirit would be poured out on all. It is God living in us and among us. He puts His life inside us and through that life we converse and have relationship with the Father-Son-Holy Ghost.

And it shall be in the last days, God says, "That I will pour forth of My Spirit upon all mankind." Acts 2:17

God loves relationship. How are you relating to Him? Begin again to talk to God and read His Word. His life will ignite within you.

2. Signs, Wonders, Miracles and Healing

At the Gate Beautiful, a man who was lame from His mother's womb was miraculously healed. This marked the beginning of miracles through the hands of the apostles. It is a trademark left to us so that we would also operate in the miracle working ministry of Christ. Miracles are the marks of a New Testament Apostolic Church.

"The signs of a true apostle were performed among you with all perseverance, by signs and wonders and miracles." 2 Cor. 12:12

3. Dreams, Visions and the Prophetic

Do you dream with the Lord? Did you know the Lord dreams? He releases His dreams, visions and prophetic word to His people. I have spent most of my life going after the voice of the Lord. Even to this day I long to hear Him speak. Acts 2 marks us as a people, when filled with the Holy Ghost, will have visions, dreams and prophetic words.

"And your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams..."Acts 2:17

I was sharing a dream with Lou Engle and he said to me, "Follow the Dream, Follow the Dream." That's the way the book of Acts Church operated. Not through programs but through Dreams, Visions and the Prophetic Word. Dream Again! Ask the Lord to give you His dreams, visions and prophetic words. (Note: True prophetic words, dreams and visions will be within the integrity of God's written Word.)

4. Harvest

This is a signpost to us. In Acts 2, the results of His Holy Spirit being poured out was 3000 souls coming to the Lord through believing in Him. It happened again in Acts 3 with the results of 5000 coming to the Lord through the Lord healing the man at the Beautiful Gate. Let's raise the bar. This is the mark of revival.

Several years ago, a lady asked me to attend the revival meetings going on at their church for the last 30 days. I was interested in what was going on so I asked, "What's happening?" She said, "Many are being blessed and touched by God." Then I asked, "Any souls being saved?" She responded, "No." They were being renewed, which we all need, but this is not what I call Awakening.

Recently there have been thousands saved in Williamson, WV. This began a little over a month ago when a nameless faceless evangelist by the name of Matt Hartley from TN came into Williamson, WV for a 3-day meeting but the meetings just kept going. Revival broke out, however when the evangelist spoke in the school thousands of students were saved. Pastor Mitch Bias, with the regional Church of God in Delbarton, said that prayer plus desperation has paved the way for this spiritual breakthrough, especially among the young people. Now that's the trademark I'm looking for.

Let's lead someone to Jesus, whether it's 1 or 1000. It's a sign of real revival.

Ken Malone, Founder of Forerunner School and Ministry, Inc
Forerunner Ministries

Email: office@forerunner-ministries.org

Ken Malone is being used by God to mobilize the Body of Christ throughout Florida and the nation. After being a pastor for 24 years Ken has recently stepped down from a pastoral position. This has allowed God to launch Ken into his apostolic role within Florida and the nation. He is an ordained minister and serves as the founder of Forerunner School and Ministry, Inc and serves on the board of Dutch Sheets Ministries. He and his wife Cheryl travel across Florida and the nation equipping, empowering and sending out Believers into the harvest. Traveling extensively throughout Florida and the nation, spiritual breakthrough in the heavens over churches, cities and regions is producing a great momentum toward an unprecedented Book of Acts revival. Ken walks in a governmental apostolic mantle that releases the Body of Christ into their destiny. He also ministers with a prophetic, seer anointing which enables him to identify activate and release redemptive gifts in individuals, churches and cities.

Ken and Cheryl have been married since 1973. They have four children, six grandchildren and have mentored many spiritual sons and daughters. They make their home in central Florida.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
www.elijahlist.com 
email: info@elijahlist.net

Edited by Moderator on 06/06/2016 at 11:41am
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version