Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: How Washington State Plans to Teach Kindergartners "Transgenderism" by Stealth Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/08/2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged Quote News Room

How Washington State Plans to Teach Kindergartners "Transgenderism" by Stealth

by Ben Johnson : Jun 7, 2016 : LifeSiteNews.com

In kindergarten, according to the new guidelines, students as young as five should "understand there are many ways to express gender."

(Olympia, WA)—[LifeSiteNews] Elementary students will be taught transgender theory—the notion that gender is a "social construct" rather than a biological reality—beginning in kindergarten, under new educational standards quietly adopted by Washington state. (Photo: Shutterstock/via LifeSiteNews)

By fifth grade, teachers will "promote" solutions to combat attitudes the state sees as lacking "respect" for homosexuals and transgender people.

The standards, adopted in March, will go into effect at the beginning of the 2017 school year.

In kindergarten, according to the new guidelines, students as young as five should "understand there are many ways to express gender."

By second grade, students will be taught the "importance of treating others with respect regarding gender expression."

The guidelines ask teachers in fifth grade to "promote ways to show respect for all people" specifically within the context of gender identity and sexual preference.

They do not specify which attitudes or beliefs would be deemed disrespectful.

Although the state document deals with a controversial issue that is hotly contested, the state did not alert parents by issuing a press release.

Nonetheless, the guidelines appear to open young people up to the influence of numerous sources outside, and possibly conflicting with, the values of their parents.

The curriculum states that teachers will "define sexual orientation" for students in the fourth grade, then "identify trusted adults to ask questions about gender identity and sexual orientation" in fifth.

The guidelines define "gender" as...

Click here to continue reading.

Link>

Source: www.breakingchristiannews.com/

Edited by News Room on 06/08/2016 at 8:27am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
Rose Cooper

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/08/2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

I truly truly truly fail to comprehend why this is an issue.

What is wrong with teaching children to respect others who may be different? Do we discriminate now on colour, on
height, on hair colour, on eye colour? On race? On gender?

I would like to remind every rabid fire-breathing fundamentalist that God LOVES EVERYONE --- for God so LOVED the
loved the world that WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS He sent His only begotten son to die for us! (paraphrased)

I cannot begin to fathom why you would oppose someone else (because clearly you are not doing it very well)
teaching your child how to be kind and tolerant and loving.

IF and I make this a huge IF IF IF IF a person involved in homosexuality comes to me for counselling and IF the
Lord says to tell them that this is a thing they need healing from and IF the time is right then I will lead them
through the process of repentance and healing. I am 10000% sure that any other time giving even a hint of
intolerance or dislike or hatred for who they are will absolutely NOT lead them into the Kingdom or if they are
already saved, to a point of repentance.

If someone smashed you for your sins loudly and obnoxiously every time you turned around - what would your
reaction be? I really really doubt it will be to fall to your knees in abject sorrow for your wrong doing and yet
this is exactly what Christians seem to think their attitude to LGBT people will achieve.

I will never understand it, but I do understand America will reap the intolerance it has sown.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version