Subject Topic: DO ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/20/2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged Quote News Room

DO ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER?

Or is it just those with a white cop on the other end of the gun that matter?

(Ron's Commentary: If you believe that black lives matter, please watch the following factual video and ask God to help you to see the true work the enemy is doing in America to divide and conquer you and I and our nation. Awaken to God and His written word in the Bible. Ask the Holy Spirit of God to enlighten your understanding from the Bible. Pray for the cities of America.

I do not recommend all that is on this website but this video helped me to grasp the reality of the underlying issues involved. - Ron McGatlin)

https://www.facebook.com/mrctv/videos/1187998881223158/

Edited by News Room on 07/20/2016 at 9:57am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
Rose Cooper

Posted: 07/20/2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

I feel the frustration of the Lord in this.

When you share ANY viewpoint that only takes one view of things, you are buying into the 'divide and conquer' strategy you
are talking about.

I posted about this very issue in another thread - these are not separate and every single time you view these things as
isolated from each other you perpetuate the problems.

Let's take a closer look - crime is absolutely categorically linked to poverty. Is it a coincidence that Black people are the
poorest group in America given the history of slavery, racism, intolerance, prejudice, discrimination etc? Absolutely not. So
to attempt to justify not understanding their anger, by saying the reason ... but let's take it the other way around ... it
is also true that there is more crime in inner city neighbourhoods (translate as mostly Black) and it is true that in America
because it is also a land that fervently believes in their right to carry weapons - the consequence of that is that you have
to have an armed and trigger-happy police force because they fear the citizens they are supposed to protect.

Can you see how this is a recipe for the very situation you see unfolding in these days? The more shootings the more certain
elements want to arm themselves to the teeth, the more nervous the cops get, the more angry the Blacks get ... the more angry
the Blacks get, the more shootings there are .... and in to all of this there is a very real issue with international
terrorism ... viola!

So until you stop seeing all these things as isolated, as one issue here and one issue there and start seeing an
interconnected web of issues playing into each other, there are going to be no solutions.

There are historical roots to the problem - even going all the way back to Africa. There are injustices that need to be
forgiven, and forgiveness sought. There are spiritual dominions and strongholds that need to be taken down. There is a battle
for America that needs people who can put aside all their own politics and prejudices (even DEAL with all their own
entrenched attitudes and beliefs first) to look beyond race, beyond religion, beyond politics and REALLY see with God's eyes.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/28/2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Hello Rose,
I sure agree with looking deep into the problem and especially how God sees it and what He says about it. Thanks for your comment on this.

The point of the video is that there was no demonstrations of Black Lives
Matter marches or riots and such like when all these other blacks were murdered. The video is not about the underlying causes of poverty and other issues. It is a presentation of typical examples that demonstrate beyond any doubt that there is a great difference in the response to the police shootings and the many other murders of black people. It is not saying the police are right or wrong it is saying that there is a significantly imbalance in the responses of the people about the loss of black people being murdered. I don't feel that it is presented in the right tone at all but does ask the question why such dramatic response. There is some manipulation from somewhere that has been for a few years re stimulating racial issues and differences.

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Rose Cooper

Posted: 07/28/2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Quote:
There is some manipulation from somewhere that has been for a few years re stimulating racial issues and differences.

Yes, it's called Satan! It is the exact same force in Europe that is stimulating all the terror attacks. Europe, does this amazing thing opening its doors to
all the refugees that could pave the way for vast amounts of healing in the Middle East as well as set the tone for dealing with a large number of other
problems, and there is no way on this green earth Satan was going to let that happen unopposed - so what happens - terror attacks that have led to (in part)
Brexit (division), and now calls for Europe to close its doors to all refugees.

Remember love conquers all and that is just simply a universal truth, no matter who is responding with love and compassion. Not to forget also that God is in
the final stages of well to put it accurately - changing the entire world - that is also not without opposition from Satan. And I've seen it before, just not
on this scale - but if you step back from the frenzy of the everyday news and take an overview of the events of 2016 it seems as though the world has truly
gone mad and every one has noticed. On one forum I potter around in there is - for the first time that I've seen anything like it - a thread that asks 'Did
anything good happen in 2016' and it's just a little more than halfway through the year. When there are vast moves in Heaven the earth is stirred up - as
according to Matthew 18:18 Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in
heaven - and that scripture works both ways. What happens in Heaven affects what happens on earth. So every wrong attitude, every prejudice, all anger,
hatred, prejudice - basically the entire gamut of negative emotions gets stirred up. I would be truly shocked if there isn't also an increase in alcoholism,
drug use, domestic violence, violent crime - the whole range of negatives.

Conversely when there is effective intercessory prayer for an area the reverse happens - crime drops, alcohol sales drop, domestic violence drops, there is a
deluge of rain - in a literal sense the 'former and latter rain' falls because remember in Deuteronomy (28:23) that one of the consequences of sin is for
drought. (So if you are praying, and these things are not happening, you are not being effective. Effective prayer has real and visible effects in a
community). (Just an aside about the rain - it is not destructive, but positive, dams fill, the land flowers with an abundance, there is a dramatic increase
in crops and livestock not only quantity but quality. It is life giving rain.)

And there are parallels between what happened in the UK with Brexit and what is happening in the US. You had long-standing racial tensions stirred up by
political leaders. You had political leaders who lied. Look what has happened as a result of Brexit (so sorry if you want to believe God mandated all of this
but the fruit dear ones is proof it was not!) People have been openly subjected to appalling prejudice - literally in the street people will go up to other
people and say "go home" just because they are not White and or not British. Racial violence has increased. Over 6000 incidents of hate crimes have been
reported in the past month. Who knows how many are unreported. 60 000 would not be unlikely. What is happening in the US right now? You have a political
leader who lies and another who plays on conservative xenophobia and racism (sound familiar with the politicians leading up to Brexit?) You have an upsurge
in racially based hate crimes. And acts of terrorism / gun violence that play right into the whole 'lets prepare for Armageddon and/or the government coming
to get us by building a wall around our house, or even country and arming ourselves to the teeth' type thinking that is so prevalent in the US. Division and
violence. Division and violence. When the Lord is bringing unity and peace. Hmmmm I wonder what the pattern is here?

The question is not - what is going on - but what are you going to do about it. You can be part of the spreading of hatred or you can choose love. (And PRAY!
but please not what you think you ought to pray, stop, listen, then pray what God tells you.)
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version