Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
OpenHeaven.com Forum : From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
Subject Topic: MOW is now a part of the IRIS Global Family Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/09/2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

MOW is now a part of the IRIS Global Family

Dear MOW Family & Friends,

Throughout the years God has brought so many into our lives who have demonstrated the Love of Jesus and the Grace to encourage us to keep moving towards the purposes of God in our lives. Each has played and continues to play such an integral role in our lives in fostering passionate pursuit for the Dream that Papa God carries… that every knee will bow, and every tongue tell, both the lost and the found, in heaven and hell, that Jesus Christ is Lord!

The major voices and influences in my life were, and some continue to be, John Wimber, Bob Fulton, Randy Clark, Bill Johnson, Bob Jones, Rolland & Heidi Baker, Surprise Sithole, Brian Simmons, and many others. I have nothing but intense gratitude to each of these passionate lovers of Jesus and fully intend to continue foster those incredible Kingdom family relationships with them for as long as we can while on the earth!

It was thirty years ago that the Lord first showed me the vision of “The Mountain” and what we are only now beginning to witness. It was over twelve years ago that MOW began in the basement of a church in Columbia SC fostered by both frustration of wanting more of God displayed in our own lives and in His Church as well as a desire to be a part of a people who always say “yes” to God! The previous two years both Karen and I were powerfully affected through the ministry of both Rolland and Heidi Baker. A fire that wouldn’t end. A challenging comment by Randy Clark to me coupled with a revelatory word from Bob Jones to see this “Mountain” happen, a few weeks later, fueled a fresh beginning, and the “birth” of MOW.

Through the years there have been many we have walked beside, and many of those we continue to walk beside and intend to continue to walk beside even more closely, hopefully with greater fervor and opportunity. And yet something very real began transpiring in our hearts over a decade ago in the DNA of “the laid down lover” tribe of IRIS. My heart kept pulling me to further and further into that relationship. My personal friendship with Surprise Sithole has brought so much joy and excitement about what God is doing in the earth in a way that we can all be a part of... but that relationship and his patient equipping also taught me amazing things of the Holy Spirit whom we (as well as MOW) love so much! The foundational wisdom and biblical teaching through Rolland Baker has consistently been as the voice of “father” lovingly correcting, directing and maturing the walk in our own lives. His love for the Holy Spirit, and the joy that comes from that relationship, intertwined with theological premises that have been mine as well have been the foundation of MOW for many years. The lifestyle of faith demonstrated through each of their lives has inspired and cultivated faith in my own families life too. The impact of meetings that Karen went to many years ago with Heidi in Brownsville continues to release the preciousness of Jesus in others! Her hunger for God that was sparked in those meetings, and the desire to see people experience Jesus everywhere was a fire that was lit that won’t be quenched. I don’t want to belabor the point, nor miss anyone I need to mention … but whenever we are with those who carry this same DNA, we feel at home… whether that’s a Brian from South Africa or one from Virginia… whether that’s Mel or Jean and Teisa… or anytime we meet someone who has gone through a Harvest School... we just sense we can easily walk together and fully accomplish all God has for us with a greater sense of family and unity! (For most reading this, it’s not really a surprise, we have always felt very knit and connected in heart.)

As a result, several years ago some comments about us being family were made… those comments have continued to grow and now they have born the inevitable fruit that is simply a recognition of what we have always enjoyed together. We are family. As of July 12, 2016 we were welcomed into the vast family of IRIS GLOBAL. Mel Tari brought the exciting news to us after being in Pemba last week!

What does it mean? It means we are family. It means we will continue to focus on the call of God on our lives and the vision God has given us to see The Mountain of His Presence established through the whole earth. IRIS doesn’t control our vision or plans, we are who we always have been …we are simply family… something that we have already enjoyed, but something we recognize and now hope to enjoy a whole lot more of!

So, to those who are part of our MOWFamily… I hope you are as excited as we are! Keep following the Lamb…. keep doing what you are doing.... stay low… keep loving Jesus! For those of you who have been in IRIS for many years… and who are in our lives all the time… We are excited to be able to walk even closer with you in this wonderful tribe we’ve been called to be a part of as we release Kingdom throughout the earth.

Thanks especially to Papa Rolland & Mama Heidi for welcoming MOW into this wonderful family!

Much Love… Overwhelming Grace,

Danny & Karen Steyne

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 08/09/2016 at 12:37pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version