ARTICLES and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : ARTICLES and Discussion
Subject Topic: WARNING TO THE NATIONS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Bill Bremer

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/31/2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged Quote Bill Bremer

This warning is straight from the Bible

Why are the nations getting together so noisily and the people plotting so uselessly? The kings of the earth are taking their stand, and the rulers are planning together against the LORD and His Anointed/Christ saying: “Let us tear their ropes in pieces and throw them away.”

Sitting on His throne in heaven, the Lord laughs and scoffs them. Then he talks to them angrily and by His fury terrifies them: “I installed My King on Zion. My holy hill.”

(The Anointed)

I will tell about the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, “You are My Son, today I have begotten You. Ask Me and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance and the most distant parts of the earth as your possession. You will break them in pieces with an iron rod and smash them like a potter’s jar.” 1

Now then, you kings, be wise, be warned, you rulers of the world. Serve the LORD with fear and live in dread.

Worship the Son lest He become angry and you perish on your way; because His anger blazes quickly.Blessed are all who find shelter in Him. Psalms 2 AAT

Link to NASB translation of Psalm 2

But now Christ did rise from the dead, the first in the harvest of those who are sleeping in their graves. Since a man brought death, a Man also brought the resurrection of the dead. As in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But everyone in his own group: first Christ, then, when He comes, those who belong to Christ.

Then the end will come when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has put an end to every other government, authority, and power, since He must rule ad King till He puts all enemies under His feet. The last enemy He will get rid of is death. You see, He puts everything under His feet. When He says: everything is put ;under Him, this clearly doesn’t include Him who puts everything under Him. But when everything has been has been put under Him, then the Son also will put Himself under Him who put everything under the so so that God will be everything in everything. 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 AAT Bold emphasis added

View Bill Bremer's Profile Search for other posts by Bill Bremer Visit Bill Bremer's Homepage
Bruce McKerras

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/31/2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce McKerras

Psalms 37:12-15 The wicked plot against the righteous ....but the Lord laughs at them, for He see the Day of their judgement coming.
They have drawn their swords and strung their bows.....their own weapons will destroy them.

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares his weapons, his deadly shafts tipped with fire, [nuke missiles]....but his mischief will recoil upon himself.

At the moment of attack by Iran and her proxies, the Lord will send a massive Electro Magnetic Pulse from the sun, that will make bombs and armed nukes explode on the ground. Isaiah 30:25-30

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version