Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Subject Topic: Come Let Us Go Into God’s House - Duane Stewart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/05/2016 at 4:24pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Come Let Us Go Into God’s House

Something beyond the norm concerning understanding and spiritual activity is taking place within the ranks of a people who considered themselves as Christian. Within these of the Christian community a remnant of chosen one’s are suddenly hearing a higher call as it comes forth from God. This call, of a higher vibration than man’s voice, comes forth from heaven and is being heard only by those who have the needed spiritual ear to hear. These chosen one’s are even now being placed into the ranks of the overcomers who are being birthed as God’s man-child, purposed to minister the things of God into the earth. These are those who, in submission, have become one with the Christ.

This Christ includes the many member body of Christ who dwell with Jesus Christ in their completion. These are those who have come to a spiritual maturity of knowing the advancement of God in the earth. Their purpose, to establish His kingdom on earth. Let’s note Rev. 5:1, “And I saw [to see; implying not the mere act of looking, but the actual perception of the object] in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals [seven seals point to God’s realm of completion, fullness and perfection]”. Consider also that these same seals are upon the heart of man and been sealed. 

It would be well for us to consider that the sacrifice of the Lamb, Jesus Christ, was for more than the forgiveness of past sins. This sacrifice was for our past sins but also for the final eradication of the “sin nature”. Included within this sacrifice was also an open door, one that was needed for man’s complete victory, in bringing yielded and obedient men into a “oneness with Him”. John 17:21-22 states, “That they all may be one [one in essence, not one person, something that is, or exist, a thing that has definite individual existence outside or within the mind, the soul] as you Father, are in Me and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as we are one”. This is a coming into such oneness with our Father that these do nothing outside of that which the Father does. This also puts these into a joining that makes them of one mind, one will, one emotion and one desire with Him. This oneness also includes the work of God in finishing up His eternal purpose. Therefore, a vessel being made complete in Him as He finishes up His redemptive work.

Rev. 5:2-5, “Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, who is worthy to open the scroll and loose its seals? [Jesus only qualifies as the ultimate sacrifice. But, because of His sacrifice, we, in receiving Him are made one with Him]. And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it. So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me, do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed [at Calvary] to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals”. Note the genealogy of this lamb as He was birthed out of the linage of David. This points to the flesh and blood life that identifies with the realm of mankind. In particular, those who rise up out of the Adam nature to dwell with the Lamb in the birthing of God’s new man.

Rev. 5:6-7,” And I looked [same definition as “saw” in Rev. 5:1 above] and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures [the word “ZAO” as used are Cherubim of Gen. 3:24, they are distinguished from angels. These speak of creation and redemption] and in the midst of the elders [heavenly beings], stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns [indicating power] and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth [to send forth with a commission, implying authority on the part of the sender with the sender remaining behind] unto all the earth. Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne”. We should note from Eph. 1:20 who it is that sets on the right hand of the throne, “Which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in heavenly places”. Could this also be pointing to the many member overcoming body of Christ?

The throne-room of God, also prepared for those whom God calls overcomers, have been invited to live and dwell with Him in this same throne-room (read Rev. 3:21). Therefore, the knowledge of the purpose of God to these who overcome is to make or birth them into a like-kind nature even as it was in Christ Jesus. In this we must and can put confidence in God’s ability to change and fulfill all things according to His Word. In this we have a guarantee for our inheritance, a being sealed by the Spirit of God. Eph. 1:13-14, “In Him you also trusted, after you heard the Word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in Whom also, having believed, you were sealed [implies possession, security] with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession [pointing to the throne-room, God’s delegated authority, His new creation man], to the praise of His glory”.

With God confirming in the Book of Hebrews, He is writing His new covenant, His nature, upon our hearts and opening up the scroll which was sealed with the seven seals. This points to the inner man, the realm of the spirit which contains the book of life. This takes a people from the realm of the flesh where the fallen fleshly and carnal religious man lives. This awakens us to the fact of this truth, the overcomer can now and must know that they are Spirit dwelling in God’s throne-room world. This speaks of awakening from the spirit of death to a remembrance of who we are and what we were created for in God. This points to a people whose mind is being resurrected to God’s truth. John 5:28, “Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves [death realm] will hear His voice”. Could this scripture also be speaking of a people who shall be delivered from that realm of death, death as it works in any unregenerate vessel? Then, there are also a people who dwell in Christ and they are ascending with Him into the throne-room. A people, while yet on earth who are living according to the government of God’s heaven, the nature of Christ.

John 20:17, “Jesus said to her, do not cling [do not be holding me to the flesh realm] to Me. For I have not yet ascended to My Father [realm of God’s glory]; but go to My brethren and say to them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father [having the same spiritual genealogy, because God is Jesus’ Father, He is therefore our God and Father because we become one with them], and to My God and your God”. This verse confirms the fact that the overcoming body of Christ is one with Him just as Jesus was. A people who say and only do what they see and hear from the Father. A people living in God’s world. These are those who now only do what the Father does because they are so at one with Him through Christ Jesus. In this, they go deeper and deeper into the realm of Spirit. Speaking of spirit, soul and body becoming and dwelling where God is.

This scroll or book (is not the book also within man?) spoken of in Rev. chapter 5 is shown to have seven seals upon it. With the number seven pointing to completion, fullness and perfection, we can understand that this is the place of dwelling God has for and with the overcomer. This place of dwelling is for a people who have the seven seals unsealed in their completed man. This points to a people who have allowed the old natural life-style to be removed as it is being replaced with another realm or life-style. That is to say, a vessel having received the nature of Christ while having the old corrupt nature of the flesh man removed.

2 Cor. 5:16-17 states, “Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. Therefore, if [the hypothesis is assumed as an actual fact but the condition must be met] anyone [a certain one] be in [remaining and abiding within] Christ he is a new creature [freshly made creation]; old [the ancient life-styles] things have passed away; behold, all things have become new”. Note that the new creation is not pattern after the old order of the flesh realm but, it, the new creation is from a completely different source, a new realm of life. This speaks loudly of a different realm or place of dwelling.

Understanding that at the time of our salvation, when we except Christ into our lives, we are quickened or loosed, forgiven, from the sins of the flesh. Herein we are made alive to the Christ Spirit that now dwells within our human spirit. 1 Cor. 6:17, “But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit with Him”. This speaks of the beginning of our new nature as it comes from God. In becoming a vessel that is “one with God”, this means we allow the realm of the soul (mind, will, emotions and desires) and the realm of the body (lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life) resurrect into the realm of the Christ of God.

Acts 3:18-21, “But these things which God foretold by the mouth of all His prophets, that the Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled [accomplished]. Repent [not merely to forsake sin, but to change one’s apprehension regarding it, to change the mind] that your sins may be blotted out, so that the times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before. Whom heaven [also the heaven within receiving man] must receive until the times of restoration [the re-establishment from a state of ruin, the restoring of the man to the manifesting of Christ] of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began”.

With restitution meaning the re-establishment from the old creation man, from a state of ruin, means that the Holy Spirit is activating the Christ Spirit to function within the soul and then out through the body. In this, God is coming as a thief in the night to steal away all the doctrines of darkness that has stood in resistance against the presence, the manifesting of the Christ. He, the Christ, in the coming of His presence is appearing through His body of People in the establishing of the realm of heaven on earth. 1 Thess. 5:4-5, “But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night of darkness [no longer sons of the old creation man].

The above scripture is speaking of the Day of the Lord which works in our lives to take away man’s two God’s. That is the God’s of good and evil. This removal does away with the double mindedness of man. This makes man one with God because He has come to spoil man’s self-built house wherein He builds man into His House, His dwelling place.

Now back to Rev. 5:1-7 concerning the loosening of the seven seals which releases in man the seven Spirits of God to fill our whole earth, that is our bodies. In this we receive an insight as to the government of God, His nature which shall rule from within the new creation’s house, which is His many member body. Isa. 11:1-2, “There shall come forth a rod [sprout] from the stem [stump] of Jesse, and a Branch [shoot] shall grow out of His roots [not David’s but from Christ, both His head and many member body]. The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord”. Thus, a body of sons, making up the ruling class of Kings and Priest as God’s complete and perfect nature, His government manifesting His eternal kingdom as it flows through them. All has been made ready, come, let us ascend into God’s house that we may dwell therein forever.

Duane Stewart
https://voiceforgatheringsaints.wordpress.com/author/duanest ewart/

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 09/05/2016 at 4:40pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version