Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Subject Topic: First-fruits of God’s Harvest - More Than Conquerors -Chapters 1-3 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/14/2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

First-fruits of God’s Harvest - More Than Conquerors Chapter Two

Known by some throughout the earth and among a few of creation is the knowledge that “in-Christ” God’s people are more than conquerors. This word “in” is a word meaning, “being and remaining within.” Therefore, know that it is unto His redeemed first-fruits that God has chosen to dwell, and in them, He shall reap the harvest and establish His kingdom through spiritual warfare. Eph. 6:12, “because our conflict is not with blood and flesh, but with the governments, with the authorities, with the potentates of this darkness, with the spiritual things of wickedness in the heavenlies.”

When God purposed to create man and placed him in the Garden of Eden, according to His overall plan of creation, know that the angels were already in place as purposed by God. Angels, created by God and used according to His purpose, were not the highest or the ultimate of God’s creation. God had something greater in mind and for this cause, when He created man; it was man who is to become the ultimate manifestation of God as His sons, His family. Scripture reveals that God’s place for His sons is of a much higher realm.

Heb. 1:4-6, “Having become so much better than the angels, as He [Jesus Christ] has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. For to which of the angels did He ever say: You are My Son, Today I have begotten you? And again: I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son? But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: Let all angels of God Worship Him”. Jesus Christ is of a much higher order than the angels. Jesus Christ, established as the firstborn Son of God, is God’s glorified and exalted man, becoming the pattern for redeemed creation, beginning with the first-fruits.

While noting that the angels are spirit beings, it is from humanity that God calls forth a ministry to become His flames of fire, and it is unto His Son that He declares an eternal throne. Heb. 1:7-8, “And of the angels He says: Who makes His angel’s spirits and His ministers a flame of fire. But to the Son He says: Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom.” As we continue to read, we can see that this throne is an eternal throne, anointed with “the oil of gladness.” Heb. 1:9, “You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore, God, Your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness more than your companions.” 

Therefore, we should recognize that this place in God, those becoming His first-fruits, is eternal in purpose. When God speaks of a coming forth of a new heaven and earth, it is speaking of a new way of life. The old way of life connected to the fallen Adamic race is the heaven and earth that shall perish. All that has existed in what God calls the old heaven and earth shall pass away. Know that repentant humanity shall know the reality of the passing away of that old life, that they might know a coming forth into that which is new and available. Heb. 1:10-12, “And: You Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; like a cloak, you will fold them up, and they will be changed. But you are the same, and your years will not fail.” 

Angels then are of a lower state of existence than those who are becoming the first-fruits, for unto the angels the good and precious promises of God are not given. However, unto Gods first-fruits, these promises are stated and given that God shall put all enemies under the feet of these who overcome. Secondly, that in Christ and as His body, God causes them to sit down on the right hand of God. Thirdly, as God’s children, they can become heirs of His full salvation. Fourthly, they become joint-heirs with Jesus Christ and fifthly they gain the right to sit in the throne room of God. Heb. 1:13, “But to which of the angels has He ever said; Sit at My right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool.” In addition, we read again, in Rev. 3:21 as He declares, “to him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” 

While many humans would tremble in the presence of a mighty angel, we must ever remember that they are but servants of God with the ministry of serving the saints. Therefore, it is unto the overcomers that God chooses to speak to and manifests Himself through. It is these first-fruits who shall be co-heirs of salvation unto the kingdom of God. Heb. 1:14 states, “Are they [angels] not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?” Have you heard of or ever considered God’s promise for the overcomers in becoming a son? If not, you can, and in so doing, man receives instructions and warnings not to drift from that promise.

Heb. 2:1, “Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.” What about you, does complacency and slothfulness seems to have become a way of life as with most of the Christian Community. These are those who dwell in the established mind-set that manifests what was and is being passed down from generation to generation. This established mind-set makes the Word of God non-effective, becoming a people never expecting nor seeking for its fulfillment. If an angel were to appear before them, most people would bow at his presence and at his voice. Yet these same people are very careless when it comes to respecting the Word of God when spoken through His ministries, the apostles, the prophets, the evangelist, the shepherds, and the teachers of God and His word, the preparers for Christ appearing.

Heb. 2:2-4, “For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?” 

If disobedience to a revelation transmitted by angels is punishable, indifference to salvation and the kingdom brought by Christ (head and body) receives even greater punishment. The greatness of salvation and entering the kingdom of God is given by these three facts of conformation: 1. Spoken by the Lord; 2. The apostles confirmed, 3. Attested by the ministry of the Holy Spirit through miracles and spiritual gifts. It is an age-long expectation that the Holy Spirit in confirming the gospel will minister manifestations of Christ’s glory. Remember, the angels are of a lower realm than Christ is, so the gospel of Christ and God’s kingdom is of a far greater realm than of the angels. The Holy Spirit shall not only anoint these first-fruits, Christ, and His body, but also the message as it comes through those who hear from heaven.

1 Cor. 2:1-5, “And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.” 

Gods’ ways, revealed to humanity through the sacrificial death of Christ on the cross are ways beyond the ways of man. Paul did not preach the message of the cross to show off his oratorical skills and to draw attention to himself; rather, he spoke with fear, and trembling, a figure of speech denoting the opposite of self-confidence. Demonstration of the Spirit and of power not only refers to the fact that the miraculous accompanies God’s Word when anointed, it also refers to the Holy Spirit’s transforming power in the individual lives of the saints at the time of their conversion. This is more than a mere intellectual conversion through human wisdom, but an encounter with the Spirit Himself, who demonstrated His presence in them. Thus, we have the way and walk of the first-fruits.

Angels purposed of God to minister to the saints, are not given the place of rulership over the world that is to come. It has been given to humanity, those of Christ’ body, who shall become ministers of “so great a salvation,” spirit, soul and body. These who are to usher in a new day in God in which we shall rule and reign with Christ. It is the eternal promise and purpose of God, that man shall rule all of God’s creation. Heb. 2:5-8, “For He has not put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels. But one testified in a certain place, saying: What is man that you are mindful of him, or the son of man that you take care of him? You have made him a little lower than the angels; you have crowned him with glory and honor, and set him over the works of your hands. You have put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him”. 

What a promise and what we do not see manifested now, we shall begin to see. The fruit of the seed, the first-fruits shall come forth in a full measure, each one in their season. We shall see them because we see Jesus who states that He is bringing many sons unto that same glory. Heb. 2:9-11, “But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone. For it was fitting for Him, for who are all things and by who are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren.” 

We can read in Heb. 2:12-18 that Jesus became, for us, a merciful and faithful High Priest. In this office as High Priest He makes reconciliation for our sins, a forgiveness of sins and a changing from the sin nature. In this, the process of our spiritual maturity, we might likewise bring others in and minister unto the nations the ministry of reconciliation. Jesus, as our High Priest whose purpose is to gather and lay hold of Abraham’s seed. Understanding is given that we are Abraham’s seed by faith in Christ, thus the call.

Gal. 3:16 & 29 states, “Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, and to seeds, as of many, but as of one, and to your Seed, who is Christ. … And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.” A call comes forth. We do not choose Him, but He chose us. In responding to the call in God choosing us, the process for our being apprehended begins. A desire springing up from within, to come to the place of truly knowing Him as a bride knows her husband. An intimate union in the Christ until a consummation and birthing takes place.

Phil. 3:10-14 declares, “That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected, but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” 

This is a seeking to know Him, a devoting of ourselves to the pursuit of intimacy with God. We can ask the Holy Spirit to birth in us a deep hunger and longing for more of Christ. Asking God to place in our hearts a burning desire to know Him in a greater way than ever before. Seeking Him with our entire mind, will, emotions and desires. Thus, the purpose of this life is to press our way into a full measure of that for which God has called us. We are to become that expression of God in the earth that all men might see Him, as He is, the Head with His body, the first-fruits of His harvest.

Duane Stewart
Link>

Edited by Moderator on 10/17/2016 at 7:46am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 10/16/2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

First-fruits of God’s Harvest – chapter one

From before the foundation of God’s creation, He purposed from within Himself that He, in the process of time, would bring forth a seed in the earth to birth after His own kind. As God spoke in the first chapter of Genesis, He proclaimed the fashion of that seed. Gen. 1:26“Then God said, Let Us make man in our image, according to our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth”. This scripture refers to and includes such qualities as reason, personality, and the intellect. Also, with the capacity to relate, to hear, to smell, to see, to feel and to speak.

All these are characteristics of God, which He chose to reproduce in His created man. This man is purposed to be God’s kingdom agent, to rule and subdue all the rest of creation, including the aggressive fallen forces of the adversary that would and does infringe upon God’s purpose. This plan, this seed, this man, a many members one, is not one that God has forgotten about nor left to be unfulfilled. It is down through the dispensations of time that God purposed the molding and maturing of this created man into Christ full measure.

From scripture as written in the book of Hebrews, the revelation of that seed had its beginning as the seed, the Son of God Christ Jesus begins. Heb. 1:1-2, “God who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds”. God’s son, superior to everything in every way, is the perfect reflection of God’s glory and the image of His Person. Herein, lays the promise that God gave and its coming forth as a first-born Son. Note with understanding that while the first-born is the Heir, the promise will not be complete until the co-heirs likewise find their place of fulfillment as members of Christ, becoming His many member body. These members of Christ, first as a first-fruits company, have their beginning in the making up of this completed body.

Rom. 8:14-17 openly declares, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, Abba, Father. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together”.

From this verse, we can see the progression as a person receives forgiveness of past sins to become one of the children of God. However, in the spirit realm as in the natural, a child needs to grow, and in its maturing processes, he matures to qualify and finally become an adopted son, a son that begins to move in the Fathers authority. Thus this child finally becomes a part of the matured body of Christ, the glorified ones in which Jesus prayed for in John 17:22, “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:”. This oneness prayed for is not an organizational oneness but a spiritual unity, a body that will manifest the life of Christ as first-fruits, as they bear full witness to the divine mission of Christ.

As clearly stated in the Word of God, Jesus Christ is but the firstborn son. It also declares that God, in His foreknowledge, purposed that others would also mature into the image of His First Son. Rom. 8:29, “For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son. That He might be the firstborn among many brethren”. The writer, looking into eternity past sees that God’s purpose for His people has only been good. He foreknew and predestined believers to be like Christ. With clarity, God states that a people shall become sons. The requirement stated is that they shall be required to overcome. “Overcome” is a word that speaks of conquering. Thus, unto those who conquer, they shall likewise inherit from the Father, becoming a first-fruits people who gain a place called “sons.” These shall receive from God all things that He has prepared for them that love Him. Rev. 21:7, “He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be my son”.

Herein lays the revelation concerning that which God purposed when He declared, “let us make man in our image, according to our likeness”. With the Holy Spirits revealing, we can understand that the seed, Christ Jesus, is but the beginning of God’s creation. In other words, Jesus Christ was the pattern for other coming sons. God saw Him before the making of any man, with the man becoming many in number that would finally grow-up into the likeness of the first-born son. Rev. 3:14, “… These things say the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God”. Jesus Christ then, birthed through Mary came forth from God, not only to become the sacrifice for sin, but as God’s pattern son. He, as a seed, is to become a harvest of sons made in His image and likeness. Thus, we have the witness that the firstborn has come. He lived, died, was in the tomb, rose to life again to now be seated at the Fathers right hand.

With the Sonship of Jesus being made complete and by becoming the sacrifice needed, God continues working and is still waiting for the body of Christ, the precious fruit of the earth to be made complete. James 5:7 states, “Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord [includes His first-fruit many member body]. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.” God’s patience, according to the times and seasons of creation will bring forth this great harvest of first-fruit sons.

When is it that the heirs of God shall possess their inheritance? In answering this question, we must take into account the phrase “in the last days.” Acts 2:17, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God …”. This phrase “in the last days” refers to the era of the church from the upper room Feast of Pentecost to the return of Christ. This brings todays man to the overlapping of today’s age and the age that is to come. 2 Tim. 3:1, But know this that in the last days’ perilous times will come.” This word “perilous” has the meaning of “harsh, savage, difficult, dangerous, painful, fierce, grievous, hard to deal with.” This word describes a society that is barren of virtue but abounding with vices. Appearing “in the last days” certain events begin to take place that bring about the fulfillment of those things declared previously.

With the entire dispensation of grace, this church age, referred to as “the last days,” the Apostles revealed that they, likewise, were living “in the last days”. Yet 2000 years later, we find we are still living “in the last days”. Thus, a 2000-year period given to prepare and mature the harvest of the Christ seed that was planted those 2000 years ago. It is here that we should note that Jesus as our sacrifice, lifted upon the cross at the third hour, the mornings sacrifice, speaks of 9:00 AM. Mark 15:25, “Now it was the third hour, and they crucified Him.” Jesus then remained on the cross until the ninth hour, the evening sacrifice, at 3:00 PM. Mark 15:33-34, “Now when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour, Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? Which is translated, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? [the sacrifice completed]

Fallen man, unable to restore himself, can now know restoration but only through this sacrifice of Jesus. This being because man, born in the fallen condition of the Adam man, could not pay the penalty for himself. Fallen man needed a worthy sacrifice found only in God’s firstborn Son, the man Christ Jesus. Herein He died; He paid the price that was necessary for man’s sinful life. He hung on the cross for as long as needed and then He cried out, “it is finished.” His sacrifice, for man, was now a price paid in full. John 19:30, “So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, it is finished! And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.” Now, with that requirement met, God begins to focus upon another son, a corporate son, one that has many members.

Jesus, the firstborn son came forth in the morning of these “last days,” but now, at the time of the evening sacrifice (the closing hours of the last days) Jesus again cries, “It is finished.” Here, because of Jesus’ death and resurrection, He pours Himself by the Holy Spirit into a called and chosen body of sons who now do the ministry of the “greater things.” John 14:12, “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.” Because His purpose was the crucifixion, Jesus’ earthly ministry was limited to only a few years. However, after the Resurrection of Jesus and with the Holy Spirit poured out at Pentecost, His ministry continues to multiply through Holy Spirit empowered believers, a harvest of first-fruits coming forth to establish the kingdom of God in all the earth.

According to God’s plan, from the beginning, He purposed to have a many member son. These, with Christ as the head, are to restore creation as a whole back into a restored divine order. Back, from the realm of death, to God’s realm of life. Heb. 2:10, “For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory; to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings”. While the Old Testament people knew God only as the creator, the lawgiver and a punisher of sins, Jesus came to reveal and unveil God’s true nature.

Heb. 1:3, Who [Christ Jesus] being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,”. This Christ seed, now planted in the souls of receiving humanity, purposed that they might live again. With every seed bringing forth after its own kind, Jesus Christ brings forth a harvest liken unto the first born, the visible image of the invisible God. As stated in Col. 1:15, it says, “He [Jesus Christ] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.” 

Herein we can rest assured in this fact, that Jesus was and is the overcomer. He overcame, not for Himself alone, but that man could also become partakers of God’s divine nature. 2 Peter 1:4, “By which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust”. These great and precious promises, given to us in Jesus Christ whose very nature can become who we are. While it is only in the blood of Jesus Christ that man can know redemption, we can also remember that His other sons are spiritually birthed do the greater works spoken of by Jesus. I Cor. 15:22-24, “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power”. 

This scripture is pointing to the resurrection, an experience in human life with Jesus Christ being the authentic Man who acted in behalf of other men. The second coming of Christ within His completed purpose will complete the resurrection harvest. Having subdued all enemies, Christ will then turn over the reins of the divine government to God the Father. Again, let us remember that the Christ is the Head and He has a many member body, the first-fruits manifesting in the earth.

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 10/17/2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

First-fruits of God’s Harvest – chapter three

To gain insight into the present tense purpose of God for man we need to know, just what are God’s plans and His purposes. Does scripture not tell us that all of creation is to be made subject to God’s Christ’ and His body? Heb. 2:8, “You have put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. …..”. If we are living in the last of “the last days,” the phrase “the last days” is speaking of the closing out of this present age and the preparing for the coming in of another. This also speaks to us of a coming new world while the old world is to pass away. The word “world” (OIKOUMENE) means “the world as inhabited, to dwell.” Thus, the word “world,” as spoken to us here is speaking of the inhabitants, the dwellers upon the planet and not the soil.

This speaks to us a new world order coming because of a change in rulership, a governmental change as the inhabitants who once ruled are now being defeated and removed while a new government is being established. Rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places, which have ruled the darkness of this present evil world, are to be without power and authority in the next age that is arriving. Rev. 20:1-3, “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, which is the enemy and adversary, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. …..”. 

With the adversary and his messengers being bound for that coming period, who is it that shall rule over this new government, this new world, God’s new age? Rev. 2:7 speaks to us, “He, who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.” Verse 11 says, “… He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.” Verse 17, To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.” 

Verses 26-28, “And he who overcomes, and keeps my works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations. He shall rule them with a rod of iron; they shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels, as I also have received from My Father, and I will give him the morning star.” Rev. 3:5, “He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels“. Verse 12, “He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more, I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem [God’s first-fruits and bride become this city], which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him my new name.” 

Verse 21, “To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” This word “overcome,” as used here repeatedly is from the Greek word “NIKAO.” A word used to mean, “to conquer, or overcome.” Therefore, unto the one who conquers the fallen world of the first Adam, he will rule in this new government of the coming age. Where is God’s government to manifest but from within man, a government that has been planted within the hearts, the nature of God’s new creation people.

It is from God’s word that we find God also declaring judgment upon a certain people. These people He calls a “world.” Thus, it is important for us to see that there is more than one world involved in God’s judgments. God has promised us a coming King and 2 Peter 3:3-7 declares insight concerning this promise. “Knowing this first: those scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, where is the promise of His coming? For since, the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. For this they willfully forget that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world [government, nature] that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word are reserved for fire until the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.”

According to these scriptures, it reveals that we are still living on the same earth or soil that saw the flood in Noah’s day. Was Noah’s ark transported to another planet somewhere, I think not. What world was destroyed by the flood, but the world created by the people, those people who were living in a rebellious nature against God? Yes, I think this is so for again, what does Peter show us as to this present world which is to be burned up by the wrath of God in these last days, which is our day? While heaven and earth shall remain, it will be this present day governmental world, both the political and the religious, that God destroys. All things birthed by ungodly men who follow their own lust began to know God’s wrath and judgment and they shall not remain. The truth is that while God does not destroy the natural earth, He does establish a governmental order, bringing forth the destruction of all ungodly governments that rule in the present time. It is through the Christ and His many member body, the first-fruits, which God has chosen to rule over His kingdom age that is to come.

Humanity needs to awaken and get the picture. God uncovers the truth of His kingdom as we read from Isaiah 11:1-9, “There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots. The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. His delight is in the fear of the Lord, and He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, nor decide by the hearing of His ears; but with righteousness He shall judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth; He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His Lips He shall slay the wicked. Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins, and faithfulness the belt of His waist. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole, and the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.” Read also Isaiah 65:17-25.

Today’s men still have an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to wake them up; can we not get the picture? We see a reigning on earth wherein the Christ and His body will minister life to all of creation. We will be able to know the reality of true living. There will be houses built and jobs to work at. Real animals alive that do not destroy nor hurt one another, with children being born that are not afraid of snakes and lambs that are not afraid of wolves. In all of God’s creation, the first-fruits of God are becoming a people that are conformed to the image of the Son of God. These people have overcome because they have put all their enemies under foot with the last enemy being destroyed, which is death.

Note the truth of God’s word in 1 Cor. 15:22-26, “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits [God’s Christ, both head and his body], afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming [Jesus the head and His body with the bride]. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.” With death destroyed, the end comes because there shall be no more sin and death, a time when every tongue shall confess Him as Lord.

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version