International Prayer Connections
A Monthly Journal to Guide Intercession for Our World
November 2016
In This Issue
A Provocative Word for America and the Nations
The National Prayer Assembly
All Tribes D.C. Gathering
WW3 WARNING.
Israel prayer initiatives happening this week and...next.
China: Please pray for Christ-followers in the midst of a growing clampdown on Christianity
Remember North Korea
Seek God for the City 2017
Southeast Asia Prayer Council Gathering Testimony.
A Suicidal Ballot in Colorado:
Pray for Asia Bibi,
Christ Day in Iraq
Every Home for Christ and Jericho Center:
March of Hope, Women Wage Peace in Israel,
Angola Needs Prayer
IPC calendar
Article Headline
Quick Links
WYPA 2016

A Provocative Word for America and the Nations
By Enoch Era, a preacher and teacher from India
I have been following the prayers that are going on at this time in USA both in the context of the Presidential Elections and the Global political situation. I do not claim to see in visions and dreams but as a preacher called to the nations ( Jer 1: 5,9 - 10), I make scripturally reasoned and spiritually discerning observations, analysis and conclusions about situations and conditions of both church and the world. Here is what I want to say about the situation in America and by implication other parts of the world as well.

The National Prayer Assembly: Contending for America's Deliverance and Destiny at this Crucial Time- one more week to go till November 8 Election Day and Call for an Esther Fast
Thanks so much for standing with us in prayer for the NPA last week. There were a score of nations doing so through a live Zoom link and by Skype at times. A group of Canadians that spanned the whole of their nation from Vancouver to Newfoundland came to be with us as did others from abroad. There were deep times of corporate repentance on our knees and united prayer for breakthrough.

All Tribes D.C. Gathering Forgives the US Government
Another assembly that was very significant spiritually for the USA happened on October 21 in Washington, D.C. at the foot of the Washington Monument.

WW3 WARNINGPlanet closer to catastrophic World War III than at any time for SIXTY years, experts warn...
Several flashpoints could erupt into a global conflict involving the US, China and Russia, it is claimed.EXCLUSIVE
BY COREY CHARLTON 7th September 2016, The Sun, UK Edition
THE world is closer to a catastrophic and bloody World War III than at any other point in the past 60 years, experts have warned.

Israel prayer initiatives happening this week and next
Israel Ministry Leaders' Prayer Gathering, November 4
Brian Mills, IPC Senior Advisor, and John Robb, IPC Chairman, have been invited to facilitate a one- day prayer initiative for ministry leaders-- Messianic Jewish, Israeli Arab and Palestinian-- to come together in prayer for the land and their peoples. We want to see Jesus' prayer of John 17 fulfilled, that politics will not continue to divide His Body there and that a united prayer movement with its focus on the Lord and His purposes will be the result of such times together.
1. Please pray for these leaders that God is calling to be willing to come together and that their hearts will be stirred to experience His unity and a breakthrough for the Body of Christ in Israel.
2. Pray for the organizers, the invitation process and for all the other arrangements to come together well.
  • Following this initiative, the Global Gathering (Nov. 7-11) will bring together thousands of believers for an event in Jerusalem for which Brian and I will serve on the leadership team as well. May the Lord visit that large assembly with His presence and power in a unique and vital way! Please pray accordingly.
Syria and Middle East Prayer for Peace Initiative, November 10-12
In Lebanon, an IPC-related ministry team led by John Robb and others will facilitate a special prayer initiative for the peace and restoration of Syria and Iraq and the rest of the region. Please pray that the organizers there will be able to pull this off effectively since the time is getting away now. Pray that concerned brothers and sisters in Christ from Syria as well as the many denominations of Lebanon can take part. Now that the Syrian ceasefire has failed, our hope must be in the Lord who promises that: "If my people will humble themselves and pray...I will...heal their land". We have seen His breakthroughs many times in similar situations of hopeless war and human suffering so let's pray with faith and expectancy as His Spirit leads us.
Thanks so much for your prayer support that the Lord will use to bring about nation and even world-changing impacts for each of these initiatives.

China: Please pray for Christ-followers in the midst of a growing clampdown on Christianity
Christian Persecution: China launches 'RELIGIOUS WINTER' in bid to DESTROY Christianity
"Christians in China face yet more restrictions. The communist party is attempting to silence the voices and movement of Christians throughout China. The restrictions begin next month, and any and all unauthorized religious activity will be suppressed, making house churches disband.

Remember North Korea
We continue to be very concerned about the thousands of people who have been living in flimsy shelters provided by the Red Cross after losing their homes in the flooding of the Tumen river the end of August. A close friend of mine shared with me recently that his mother and older sister lost everything when the flood washed away their home late at night. They have been living in a plastic shelter ever since.

Seek God for the City 2017

Seek God for the City opens the way to pray God's desires and purposes for our cities with vivid, relevant prayers of hope from scripture. The prayers in Seek God are designed to help lift your prayers beyond your own concerns. As we seek God's face, we will be asking Him to do things on a "city-size" scale, bringing His kingdom and transforming our cities and communities.

These are days when ordinary people can pray extraordinary prayers. God chooses days such as these to accomplish His greater purposes, and so we must continue to hope for ourselves and hope for others in these days of trouble and uncertainty. Let's keep faithful in asking God to fulfill His desire for His kingdom to come and His will to be done here on earth.
Seek God for the City is designed with newly written topics and prayers to help unite and focus prayer through the 40 days leading to Palm Sunday. The 2017 dates are March 1 through April 9. This 64-page, full color booklet is a proven resource that unites and encourages churches in persistent prayer for spiritual awakening throughout their communities.
Seek God for the City is affordable. The significant quantity discounts make it possible to equip many in your church or community for much less than the $3 single copy price. Check out the details or call us at 512.419.7729.

In these days, let's pray with our hearts stirred and strengthened with the full-hearted hope that God will fulfill what He has promised. The prayers in Seek God for the City 2017 can be a great way to rekindle our faith and longing that Christ will be glorified in all the earth.
Yours in hope,
Barb Hawthorne
Stephanie Tucker

PS: For a limited time, we are offering a complimentary review copy to leaders in recognized positions of pastoral or prayer leadership. Call our office at 512.419.7729 to request a review copy.

Southeast Asia Prayer Council Gathering Testimony
Putrajaya , Malaysia on October 4-7 ,2016
This was the 13th SEAPC prayer gathering. All 11 nations were represented and some other countries from Germany, Australia, USA and Papua participated.

Being part of SEAPC since 2009, I saw how the Lord brings the whole region together in unity. And because of the united effort to pray together, it brought blessings and healing in the land. I believe for more!!! Next year, Philippines will host it and will take place in Subic Bay, Zambales.
Blessings,
Ziggie Busch,
Jesus Revolution, Manila

A Suicidal Ballot in Colorado: Will the Right to Die Become a Duty to Die?
Coloradans will vote on an assisted suicide measure this November. Those who vote "Yes" are signing their own death warrants. In a recent article at National Review Online, George Weigel tells a chilling story about just how far the culture of death has advanced in some parts of the West.

Pray for Asia Bibi, Pakistani Christian woman unjustly sentenced to hang for blasphemy
Let's pray for the release of this sister in Christ, Asia Bibi. She was sentenced to death (hanging) in 2010 for insulting the Prophet Muhammad during an argument with Muslim women, which began over a cup of water.

Christ Day in Iraq
18 and 19 November, 2016. Erbil, Iraq

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
"
Join us in prayer and fasting for ChristDay for a breakthrough in Erbil, Iraq.
You can help doing that by sharing this website www.christdayerbil.com with as many as possible of intercessors round the world.
Prayer requests:
  • To achieve the goals of this event.
  • To overcome obstacles that might prevent people from attending. We are expecting 25 to 50 thousand people to attend, from inside and outside the country.
  • For protection for this big gathering from any physical and spiritual attacks.
  • For the logistics, finances and the satellite TV stations.
  • Praise the Lord for the many partners and people who are encouraging us from all over the world.
Grace and Justice,
Maher Barbary
Life Agape - Iraq

Every Home for Christ and Jericho Center: The Amazing Multiplication of Ministry Impact through Strategic, Targeted Praying
From Dick Eastman commenting on the impact of a worship-saturated prayer strategy for world evangelization before and after establishing the Jericho Center in Colorado Springs dedicated to this purpose:

March of Hope, Women Wage Peace in Israel, October 19, 2016
As someone who longs for and actively pursues peace, to join a march with thousands of women who share this passion was not much of a question for me. Despite never having taken part in a public march, this one, from the first time I heard about it seemed right. It was more than right; it was a hope inspiring journey for me. From early morning when I left my home to travel on a bus with women I'd never met to the end of the day when I arrived home near midnight on the same bus, this time with women whose names I now know and who I've seen both laugh and weep with happiness and hope, this was an extraordinary day.

Angola Needs Prayer for a Strongly Established, Ongoing Ministry of Intercession
Angola is situated in Southern Africa and is the seventh largest country in Africa. As a Portuguese colony, Angola did not encompass its present borders until the early 19th century, following resistance by various ethnic groups. Independence was achieved in 1975 under communist rule backed by the Soviet Union after a liberation war that lasted 14 years. That same year, Angola descended into an intense civil war that lasted until 2002. It has since become a relatively stable, unitary presidential republic.

IPC Calendar

4 November - Israel Ministry Leaders' Prayer Gathering

10-12 November - Syria & Middle East Prayer for Peace Initiative

18-19 November - Christ Day in Iraq

2017 19-22 January - Great Commission Prayer Summit, Thailand

The IPC Website

The IPC website is part of a hub that aims to equip and inform the Church worldwide. We run it as a service to our partner organisations and ministries to help them to publicise their prayer alerts, news, events and resources. We would invite you to get involved.
If you have:
1. News / Events: news of international prayer-related interest such as upcoming initiatives and conferences
2. Regional Prayer Requests: strategic prayer requests and alerts for your nation or region
3. Resources: teaching articles, media or testimonies
... we can, in most cases add them to the website. Please send copy along with images and hyperlinks to any existing online content that we can point people to for further information.
Articles for inclusion should be submitted to the IPC administrator at office@ipcprayer.org.

About International Prayer Connect (IPC)

OUR VISION:

"Compelled by God to seek Christ's glory worldwide for the blessing, healing, and transforming of the nations, International Prayer Connect exists as a coalition of prayer networkers and mobilizers working together to motivate, develop and equip national movements and local churches to fill all nations with prayer for the fulfillment of the Great Commandment and the completion of the Great Commission."

HOW WE OPERATE:

The IPC is not an organization as such. We are a fellowship of people involved in mobilizing prayer throughout the world. We function as an international "network of networks", connecting international, regional, and national prayer ministries and networks. We also arrange or support special prayer initiatives that bring prayer leaders together from time to time to pray for matters of regional and global concern to the Body of Christ. Regional prayer summits have been arranged or supported by the IPC in most regions of the world as well as international prayer initiatives for the United Nations, Hollywood, and other issues.

The IPC is led by an international leadership team, now called the International Prayer Council, is composed of twenty leaders who coordinate regional prayer networks or international prayer initiatives of various kinds. We seek to be catalysts and connectors within the global prayer movement towards the fulfillment of Habakkuk 2:14- that "the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea."

We do not have an official membership but connect with individuals and networks through IPC Connections, a periodical newsletter distributed via e-mail to give prayer information to interested people. Please share this newsletter with prayer coordinators, prayer network leaders, and others who have an interest in the global prayer movement so that they can be informed about different prayer initiatives, existing prayer networks, and how to participate in them.

Donating to IPC Through PayPal

PayPal is an online banking service that can receive donations from over 30 currencies worldwide through automatic draft and credit cards. It is safe and secure. International Prayer Connect is a non-profit ministry funded through the Transformation Prayer Foundation and relies on individual donations to keep the work going. If you are willing to provide support, please click below. Thank you for your sacrificial gift to IPC! Click Here to Donate

Contacting the IPC Office

Email:

office@ipcprayer.org

IPC Website (free resources and information for all ages):

www.ipcprayer.org

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version