RaisingThe
Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
OpenHeaven.com Forum : PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Subject Topic: Desperation Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rose Cowen

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/30/2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

Our father God is ALWAYS Near and dear....if your feeling alone...just pray to God ask him into your life.....let the presence of the Lord surround you...let the peace of God...he knows about your tears....if you have family called them ....if you have a friend called them you do not have to go through things alone........I pray that if you feel like you have no one I pray the Lord brings someone along side you.......I pray for the love of God to fill you...this world can be a hard place and times can seem dim.......but the Lord can see you through there is nothing to big for him...NOTHING.......I pray the Lord brings someone to be beside you.....I have a feeling of someone out there that might also be pregnant and alone.....there is help...let the Lord's love surround you and warm your heart...I pray for you to find the answers...God knows everything.....there is a rainbow....there is a new day that the sun will come out......you are not an orphan...papa God loves everyone......there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....I have no idea what that means ...ah......of course God is the treasure for us all he is the answer...thank you Jesus.....in him.....the lost are found.....praise the Lord........to anyone and everyone God is the answer.......let the love of God abound in your life......he will never leave you or forsake you.......feel his arms around you....he is there ....I pray for your love.... Lord ...to touch each and everyone that reads this...thank you Jesus...

Edited by Rose Cowen on 11/30/2016 at 3:31am
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen
Rose Cooper

Posted: 11/30/2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Family? Oh please! No-one can make you feel more isolated and alone than the ones who are
supposed to be closest to you. Give me a caring stranger over family any day.

Best of all the Lord is all you need.

Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow has other personal meaning as well. So thank you for
sharing that Rose.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Rose Cowen

Posted: 11/30/2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

Dear Rose.....Family can be two meanings also.....I am fortunate enough to have a very strong family...we might not always agree....but we are close...6 sisters and a brother...and we are all very different.....but I also have a family of Christian friends that I can rely on...but ultimately....the Lord is my best friend...papa.....and most loving......and I am sorry that you have had your heart hurt.......I understand that also...God Bless you.....I pray for your heart to be healed........We can also have friends on here.....this is a family of sorts........I offer you friendship.......and thank Jesus...for teaching me to love.........and continues to do so...thank you Jesus
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen
Jacky Julyan

Posted: 11/30/2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged Quote Jacky Julyan

Beautiful message Rose God Bless xx

Rose Cooper

Posted: 11/30/2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Rose Cowen wrote:
Dear Rose.....Family can be two meanings also.....I am fortunate enough to have a very strong family...we might not
always agree....but we are close...6 sisters and a brother...and we are all very different.....but I also have a family of Christian
friends that I can rely on...but ultimately....the Lord is my best friend...papa.....and most loving......and I am sorry that you have
had your heart hurt.......I understand that also...God Bless you.....I pray for your heart to be healed........We can also have friends
on here.....this is a family of sorts........I offer you friendship.......and thank Jesus...for teaching me to love.........and
continues to do so...thank you Jesus

Thank you Rose :)
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version