Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: AN ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS REGARDING DONALD TRUMP’S PRESIDENTIAL SEASON - Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/21/2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

AN ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS REGARDING DONALD TRUMP’S PRESIDENTIAL SEASON

by Lana Vawser

A few months ago I had an encounter with Jesus regarding Donald Trump's Presidential season but the Lord was specific with me in not releasing this till after Donald Trump was elected.

So today I am releasing this encounter. My heart in releasing this encounter is to encourage you to continue to pray for Trump and your nation. Whether you see today as a day of victory or mourning, we as God's people across the world must continue to follow the instruction given to us in 1 Timothy 2:1-2:

"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."

For those of you who are feeling sad, discouraged, confused or fearful I want to encourage you to keep holding onto JESUS! Keep holding onto God, He is good and His heart for the USA is to see her destiny manifested and healing and restoration come to the land. HE has GOOD PLANS!!!

I want to encourage you with what I felt the Lord say this morning:

"MY PEOPLE IN THE USA YOU NEED TO UNITE, STAND AND PRAY MORE THAN EVER IN THIS BRAND NEW DAY"

In these next few months you may see great turbulence, uprising and shaking, but continue to stand and pray as there is revival and awakening being ushered in by His Spirit in this brand new day.

In many ways in the next few months the enemy is going to attempt to DIVIDE even more, but the Lord is calling His people to stand together and be vigilant in prayer. Don't lay down your swords now, keep them up high, for the breakthrough and the healing of the nation to manifest in power! I had a dream a few days ago where I saw Joel 2:25 written over the nation of the USA in red letters. This is a day of restoration and recompense for the USA!

"I WILL MAKE DONALD TRUMP LIKE KING DAVID, A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!!"

So the encounter I had with Jesus was 2 months ago.

In this encounter I could see the throne with such clarity, I could feel the atmosphere of the throne room, such peace, hope and expectation of things greater than we could imagine. A hope and peace that defies the natural and the natural mind. There was SO MUCH LOVE!!!

As I was standing before the throne Jesus was standing in front of me. We were looking at each other and I was standing on a long red carpet. Jesus was smiling at me and then He looked past me to the doors behind me that was the entrance to the throne room and He said "it is time to come in".

I then heard footsteps, someone walking down the red carpet behind me, they walked past me and up to Jesus. I stood there watching as this person stood before the Lord.

Jesus bent down and picked up a crown and placed it on this person's head and then placed a royal purple robe over them and Jesus said "It is time for you to become a King on the earth."

I started weeping so deeply feeling the strategy of heaven and God's deep heart for this one and the nation.

Jesus kept looking at them right in the eyes and He smiled and said "During your Presidential season I will make you like King David, a man after my own heart."

He then placed His hand on this person's shoulder and said "I will use you to UNIFY"

The person I saw was Donald Trump!

More than ever right now I believe we need to be praying for Donald to have deeper encounters with Jesus. I believe we are to pray and agree with the plans God has for him and this nation and that the Spirit of God will make him a man after God's own heart. That he would be crowned with wisdom and heavenly strategy in this season as he leads the nation and a great healing and awakening is ushered in. It's time for VICTORY and TRIUMPH in the USA!

Hope is found in JESUS ALONE, not a man. It isn't about Trump, it's about Jesus and His Kingdom! Has God anointed Trump? Yes I believe He has!

What God has planned is so much bigger than we could imagine (Ephesians 3:20). Now is a time to continue to trust Him even if there are times we don't understand. He is GOOD! Life, breakthrough, resurrection power, restoration and recompense will come as the church unites in love, unity, honour of one another, mercy and prayer for one cause... to see JESUS GLORIFIED and His Kingdom extended in the destiny He has for the USA! 

As an Australian who loves and honors you and your nation.... I'm with you!

Lana Vawser

https://lanavawser.com/?author=2

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 12/21/2016 at 10:18am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version