VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: There is a Third Baptism Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Dorris Coulson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 3:04pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

The Baptism of Fire

This prepares us for service. After the recent post on the Holy Fire, I wanted to know more so researched and listened for more revelation. I was asked by the Lord when I was in his boot camp to call it forth. I just did it, over and over, till I knew what He wanted to accomplish in me was done. I didn’t question it, the training was so intense, there wasn’t time to analyze and stay in the flow of his spirit. There was one thing after another to learn, to listen and do, walking out the revelations received with seeking him on how. I found many dry, church type articles (without His Spirit). I continued to skim read anyways seems His golden nuggets are usually hidden, buried with lies or over explaining and have to be dug up or fought for. The one thing that did grip me (knew it was true) was there is a Third Baptism, The Baptism of fire. Saw it is controversial to, but didn’t surprise me as he often reveals to me things that are controversial. Ironically if you type in (google) Open heaven forum Third Baptism or Baptism of fire many posts show up on it, so others have heard it to and know about it. I didn’t have time to read all. Seems to be 3 very distinct groups now those that have been through this fire, those going through it now and those just dismissing it assuming they are ready. These groups are forming small clusters in agreement. It is his heart’s desire for people to mature, the judgments coming are another aspect of his love to get us there for our own safety, not to be mistaken for his wrath.
View Dorris Coulson's Profile Search for other posts by Dorris Coulson
Dorris Coulson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/26/2016 at 6:19pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

Worth Reading article a friend sent for more clarity on the Third Baptism.

Understanding the baptism of fire.
By Pieter Kirstein

BE ENCOURAGED, GOD IS BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN YOU.

If you should ask a goldsmith how he knows when the gold is pure, he will explain that the gold must be cooked in a large pot. He cannot make the fire too hot, otherwise he will burn the gold. The temperature in the oven must be just right. During the cooking process as the gold melts in the pot, all the impurities that we call “the dross” will come to the surface and when this happens, it is simply removed . This process goes on until all impurities have been removed and the gold is ready for the mold. Pure gold shines like a mirror when polished and if you look into it you will see a reflection of your face. Same with us undergoing spiritual cleansing in the Lord’s furnace. Isa 48:10 Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver; I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction. 11 For My own sake, even for My own sake, will I do it: for how should My name be polluted? and I will not give My glory to another.

God is faithful and He knows how to bring forth your true value and what He must do to make you useful in His hand, an instrument that reflects His glory.

God says…

Isaiah 1:25-26 I will turn My hand against you, and thoroughly purge away your dross, and take away all your alloy. (26) I will restore your judges as at the first, and your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you shall be called the city of righteousness, the faithful city."

Proverbs 26:23 Like silver dross on an earthen vessel are the lips of a fervent one with an evil heart.

Many people speak well of God, but their hearts are far from Him. Their devotion toward the Lord is but lip service.

Proverbs 25:4 Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel for the refiner.

The Bible teaches us in the book of Timothy that if we cleanse ourselves from impurities and sin, we will become vessels for noble purposes, fit and made ready for the Master’s service. He is a holy God and He only pours His oil into a pure vessel.

Malachi 3:3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the LORD An offering in righteousness.

What is awesome to me about this reality is that gold in its purest form becomes transparent like glass. Revelation 21:18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass.

Revelation 21:21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

We are called to become the new Jerusalem as the Holy Spirit himself declares in Rev 3:12 Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem (you shall be called the New Jerusalem), which comes down out of heaven from My God: and I will write on him My new name. Let it therefore be known that the conquering reigning bride of Christ is herself the New Jerusalem because through her surrender she responed to Him and through this response she allowed Him to make her His eternal habitation. (Revelation 3:20) God’s purpose for His children is for them to become carriers of His glory to a lost and a dying world. The world needs to see the risen Savior’s beauty in His people. Jesus said John 12:32 “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.”

The revelation and Divine requirement is this; if the people of God will only embrace the cross of His Son through Holy Spirit empowered repentance then we will give Jesus Christ the rightful place; being enthroned in the heart of every believer. If this happens then we will evangelize this world in no time as He is the Lord of the harvest. It is time to enthrone the King of kings and the Lord of Lords in His church because He has a harvest to gather. It starts with us but it is not about us, it is about the glory of the One who gave it all on our behalf. We need to honor the God of our salvation.

The Lord said to one of His servants…

“Every one of My children is walking forward in Me. My call requires them to know the suffering, so that they may minister to others with a compassionate heart and to comfort them with My comfort. The problem is always one of setting proper expectations. My children do not expect to truly suffer. My children do not expect tribulation even though My word promises them that they will have it. Therefore when the fire, the refinement and the tribulation comes it is difficult for them to walk in it with joy and gladness and through it to the other side. My word promises that there is nothing that I allow in My children’s life that I do not make way of escape, that’s the truth, but My word also says, be of good cheer for I have overcome. There is an overcoming walk and it is a common dimension for all of My children. It is an overcoming walk for My purposes and My glory and for ministering to the saints. They are in the place of the refiner’s fire, the testing of gold and it is for My purpose, My glory and for their strength. The call, the gifting and the anointing are great upon them. They are depressed in the fire and pressed through the heat of it, until the discovery and revelation that I am bringing to them in the midst of it. For surely as Shadrack, Mischack and Abednigo stepped into that fiery furnace, I the King of glory, the Lord of hosts, stepped into it with them. I am in the midst of the fire with these. Have them look up for I am in the midst of it with them and I shall surely bring them through it, no matter what.” (end of quote)

YOU WILL COME FORTH AS A STRONG REFINED WARRIOR.

THE GOSPEL PROCLAIMED IN DANIEL 3

This fiery furnace which all of the Lord’s true followers will go through can be understood in the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in Daniel chapter 3. Nebuchadnezzar is a type of Satan as the god of this world who erected a golden image for everyone to worship. The golden image can be seen as Mammon (the money god) that the world now worships and everything that people idolise. The true servants of God would rather die to themselves and offer up their lives as a living sacrifice than worship the gods of the pagan nations around them. They chose to put their faith and hope in the true God of heaven to deliver them even from the threat and the peril of death than to be found worshiping idols. They walked in the fear of God and not the fear of man and faithful as our God is He intervened, preserved and delivered these sold-out devout servants of God even through the flame. You see child of God when Satan comes against you to test your faith in God it always works out for your good and to the glory of God if you stay faithful because after the test was over these men were promoted, esteemed and rewarded to the praise and the glory of our God.

We read in Dan 3:28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spoke, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who has sent His angel, and delivered His servants that trusted in Him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. 29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. 30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

This is what God said to Christine Beadsworth about the furnace encounter… I heard the Spirit say to me, “WHY ARE YOU IN THE FIRE HEATED SEVEN TIMES HOTTER? Because you refused to bow your knee to idolatry and evil, to go with the flow and follow the crowd, you refused to do what was safe and easy. God is demonstrating through your life what a vessel of honor looks like. He is testing your mettle and you are the real deal, even unbelievers can see that now. Before this fiery furnace season you blended in with the crowd. Now you stand out like the stars on a moonless night. You carry the source of the light inside you. You don’t reflect another’s glory, you are a carrier of the glory of God and you will come out of this time with every bondage burnt off you and not one trace of the fire you have been through. There will be no permanent damage, not even the smell of smoke or singed eyelashes will be found on you. God has used your unswerving standard of righteousness and holiness as an opportunity to open unbeliever’s eyes to see Christ in the furnace with you and it influenced the whole pagan nation. They couldn’t see Christ before you went in the furnace. Sometimes, it is the furnace’s effect on you that opens the eyes of the unbelieving.”

The Father’s purpose is to fuse the likeness and character of His Son Jesus into you so that when the world look at your life they will see a true reflection of the Son of God in you. Dan 3:25 He answered and said, See, I see four men loose, walking in the middle of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

The cup of His passion.

The cup that Jesus was referring to, when He gave James and John the requirements in Mark chapter 10 for those who have been ordained to reign with Him, is revealed in the Gethsemané encounter of the Lord’s gospel. Mark 14:33-38 And he took with him Peter and James and John, and began to be greatly troubled and distressed, and said to them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful to death: tarry you here, and watch. And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible to you; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what you will. And he comes, and finds them sleeping, and said to Peter, Simon, sleep you? could not you watch one hour? Watch you and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

The cup of the Lord’s passion is a very deep and sacred experience in our Christian walk because in it is hidden a great mystery. It is heart-breaking to see how religious and shallow churches have mis-interpreted the real meaning of the Lord’s cup. Paul also spoke in 1 Cor 11 about the fact that there are people that drink judgment upon themselves not discerning the Lord’s body. We need to understand that it is not a cup of self-indulgence but a cup of self-denial. We can clearly see this in the Lord’s attitude when He declared, Father, all things are possible to you; take away this cup from Me: nevertheless not what I will, but what You will, in other words; Father have Your way and let Your will be done in me. I set my will in agreement with Your will, Your plan and Your sovereign purpose for my life. The cup will take you from Gethsemané to the cross, it is the introduction to your personal cross of self-deny meaning, what Jesus went through in the natural in His flesh (speaking of the natural circumstantial desert) and the baptism of suffering will take you from the cross to the throne meaning His sacrificial ministry as the Lamb of God where He offered himself through the eternal Spirit unblemished to God (speaking of the spiritual desert that we go through) and the Holy Spirit will take those that are willing on in the same manner to be united with their Lord.

Please allow me to explain…when we come to the Lord in true surrender we will find that the Spirit will give personal promises or prophetic words to hold on to until the time of the fulfilment of the promise. Many times He will declare the end from the beginning through a personal word. It is like giving you a future picture of His plans and purposes for your life but then the potter has to prepare and raise up the vessel to be mature enough and to have the character to walk in the manifestation of the promise. We are placed under the tutorship of the Holy Spirit until the time appointed by the Father. The Lord will cause you to grow up into the fullness of His promise. His word to us is the foundation that will carry us through the storm of tribulation that will come to test our hearts, our motives, our trust and our confidence in the Lord our God. His word is given to encourage and inspire us to press through the difficult circumstances that comes against us as the enemy seeks to invalidate the validity of the Lord our God. These are what we call “trials” that we face as believers in our walk toward maturity. Many times when God gives a promise it seems that the exact opposite manifest in the natural. Spiritual trials are allowed by God to purify and strengthen His children because it has been determined that the just shall live by faith. We are the city of the living God and our walls must be fortified to withstand the battles that we face. Our weaknesses must be transformed into unshakable trust and through these trials we shall find that our God always lead us to triumph in and through the power of His indwelling Spirit. He is a consuming fire that will burn up all traces of doubt, fear and unbelief. He will heal us of the wounds that caused these deceptions to find root in our hearts and He will always show himself strong and faithful on our behalf. We will be able to say like David in Ps 60:12 Through God we shall do valiantly, for it is He who will tread down our adversaries.   

We come out of a world of abuse where we have been misled and deceived in relationships and these encounters caused unbelief and distrust to be rooted deep within our hearts. The Lord knows exactly what it takes to expose and remove these from our hearts because without faith it is impossible to please God. Trials bring pressure and pressure applied causes exposure of the true condition, intentions, motives and desires of our hearts. These trials are all meant for our good no matter how hard or painful they might seem. Jesus was made perfect through suffering and we are called to walk in the same for a season until our characters have developed, our hearts have been purified and until the faith of God has conquered and expelled all unbelief within our hearts. Ps 84:12 O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusts in you.

When the Lord discussed the cup of His passion in Mark 10 with His disciples He declared to them, “You don’t know what you are asking.” Then the Lord gave them the requirement to share in the honor of reigning with Him, “Can you drink of the cup that I drink of, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?”

There is a very powerful revelation revealed in the account of the last supper as we read in Luke 22 from verse 20. The Son of God reveals to His disciples and introduces to them through his cup the heart of a servant and the glory of a surrendered life. Luke 22:20 Likewise, he took the cup after supper, saying, "“This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you. But behold, the hand of him who betrays Me is with Me on the table. The Son of Man indeed goes, as it has been determined, but woe to that man through whom He is betrayed!”" They began to question among themselves, which of them it was who would do this thing.

There arose also a contention among them, which of them was considered to be greatest. He said to them, "“The kings of the nations lord it over them, and those who have authority over them are called ‘benefactors.’ But not so with you. But one who is the greater among you, let him become as the younger, and one who is governing, as one who serves. For who is greater, one who sits at the table, or one who serves? Isn’t it he who sits at the table? But I am in the midst of you as one who serves. But you are those who have continued with me in my trials. I confer on you a kingdom, even as my Father conferred on me, that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom. You will sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”" The Lord said, "“Simon, Simon, behold, Satan asked to have you, that he might sift you as wheat, but I prayed for you, that your faith wouldn’t fail. You, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.

Notice He said, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.” The cup speaks of the life-blood of Jesus that was poured out for His children. The life is in the blood so He literally poured His life out to serve us with His love and so we are admonished to do the same. 1John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. As Jesus declared in Mark 22:26 and 27, “But the one who is the greater among you, let him become as the younger, and one who is governing, as one who serves. For who is greater, one who sits at the table, or one who serves? Isn’t it he who sits at the table? But I am in the midst of you as one who serves. Him serving us through the outpouring of His love is revealed in the statement, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you”.

Now notice this mighty revelation revealed in the life of the servant. Jesus makes the statement “But the one who is the greater among you, let him become as the younger, and one who is governing, as one who serves”. Then He says the following, “For who is greater, the one who sits at the table or the one who serves? Isn’t it the one who sits at the table?”

This last supper is a prophetic picture of that which will happen in the kingdom of God. Jesus illustrates a powerful principle regarding greatness in His kingdom. He makes this statement to His disciples in conclusion to all of this by declaring, “But you are those who have continued with me in my trials. I confer on you a kingdom, even as my Father conferred on me, that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom. You will sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

Here we see the position of the overcomers again as was spoken of in Mark 10. Remember James and John asked to be seated with the Lord in His kingdom? But greatness comes through servanthood and yielding oneself to be cleansed by the purifying fires of the Lord’s trials, because the revelation is this, if we are willing to humble ourselves, like the Lord said, in becoming the servant here on earth through the pouring out of our lives, then God will qualify us one day to sit at His table in His kingdom and be served, just like Jesus revealed through the question that He asked, “For who is greater, the one who sits at the table or the one who serves? Isn’t it the one who sits at the table?”

As we said, the Cup of the Lord’s passion will take you through a natural circumstantial desert. In other words, plain and simple, you will go through suffering in your natural circumstances just like Jesus did from Gethsemane to the cross. As we read in the Gethsemané account; and Jesus began to be greatly troubled and distressed. In John 16:33 Jesus declared, “In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. 1Thess 3:3-4 That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto. For truly, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and you know.

Tribulation and anguish of soul are all part of this Christian walk but it is very encouraging to know that all things works together for the good of those that love God and who have been called according to His purpose. We need to understand the Lord’s purpose revealed in the cup of His passion because through it’s application in our walk a holy surrendered heart becomes the end-result, a purified heart, a humble obedient submissive-to-God heart that has been completely conquered by the love of God. When your heart is purified through the purging fires of seasonal trials and filled with the love of God then you will be empowered through that love to serve in the kingdom. The love of God is for the broken and the needy and the sick and if we are self-centered people how will these people that are so close to His heart ever be reached? Know and realize this child of God that self-desire blocks the flow of the love of God into this lost and dying world because the church are suppose to be His hands and feet.

The heart of God was poured into that cup as the Father showed me. The heart pumps the blood, so the heart of the Father pumps the blood of Jesus to the heart of man because this gospel is a matter of the heart. When the Lord takes us through fiery trials it is all for our good. All doubt, unbelief, evil desires, corruption, wrong motives and mind-sets will be uprooted and consumed as we yield ourselves to this divine process. We come to the Lord as self-centered people and the carnal heart of stone wants to do things contrary to the will of God. God knows exactly all the things and evil desires that are embedded in the heart of His children, so because of His great love for us, He has to put us through a deep cleansing and this happens in the Lord’s pressure cooker.

It is as the Holy Spirit said to me…The love of God sets you free because it liberates the heart from fleshly desires being used to keep us in perpetual bondage and as you allow Him entrance into every area of your life and heart you discover that nothing can satisfy you like Himself. Fleshly bondages frustrate the purpose of us being created by God. Man's no 1 purpose is to be in love with God and to live a life in pursuit of God. God is the greatest gift to man and the god of the flesh, Satan dreads for man to discover this reality, so his ambition is to enslave man in desires which are contrary to God. Love birthed us so we were made to respond to love. But how can Godly desire invade a heart already occupied by so many desires contrary to God?

Therefore God puts us through a cleansing process because He is jealous over us. This jealousy is very sacred because through it He demonstrates His deep devotion towards the objects of His affection. His Godly jealousy makes you feel wanted and very special in that He doesn't want to share you with another. His love is possessive because you belong to Him. You are to Him that pearl of great prize for which He laid down His life just so His blood could purchace you. Sanctification is God in pursuit of the heart of man to conquer it with His all-satisfying love. He created you to walk in the knowledge of His love for you so we are called to rid ourselves from all those temporary distractions. As we allow this amazing all-satisfying love of God to saturate our hearts and to replace all distractions, the Spirit of love will dance us into the joy of His glorious freedom. He created us to be free and true freedom is only found in the love of God. His love fulfills and satisfies whereas satan´s fleshly lusts always leaves you frustrated and dry. So the choice belongs to us. Are we gonna keep on waisting time at the feeding troughs of the swine through fleshly pursuits or will we come and feast at the table of the King of glory? Fleshly pursuits also are like wells without water.

Are we going to allow this amazing love of God to set us free and lift us far above all earthly distraction or will we stay stubborn stiffneck children that grope along in the darkness of fleshly bondage? TO BE ENSLAVED BY THE LOVE OF GOD SHOULD BE OUR ONLY AMBITION IN LIFE. A heart that has been conquered by the love of God is a heart at rest and a heart that has subdued all enemies. You are free when your heart has been conquered by the love of God and His love has become the no.1 driving-force in your life. This is grace manifested in the obedience of His Holy Spirit because His assignment is to conquer your heart and to bring your life in subjection to God. His love opens the eyes of our hearts so that we can see Him clearly. True repentance is when you allow the love of God to conquer you.

Smith Wigglesworth said it like this, “You will be tested as though some strange thing tried you. You will be put in places, where you will have to put your whole trust in God. There is no such thing as anyone being tested beyond what God will allow. God will be with you in every temptation to deliver you, and when you have been tried, He will bring you forth as gold. Job 23:10 “But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.” Every trial is to bring you to a greater position in God. The trial that tries your faith will take you on to the place where you will know that the faith of God will be forthcoming in the next test. No man is able to win the victory, except by the power of the risen Christ within him. You will never be able to say, “I did this, or that.” You will desire to give God the glory for everything. You can laugh when you see things getting worse. God wants you to be rooted and grounded in Christ and to become steadfast and unmovable in Him. (end of quote)

If you want to know the things hidden in the heart of man then just put pressure on Him and challenge him with godly desires that are contrary to his flesh. Jesus said in Matt 15:19-20 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man.

In the account of the Lord and His beloved bride the Spirit of the Lord spoke the following concerning the cup; The true bride and Jesus both partook and drank together from that precious sacred CUP of SELF-DENIAL and then through a demonstration of true love they were united in death through the power of THE CROSS. Their love toward each other is MUCH stronger than death as this SACRIFICE sealed the eternal covenant that can NEVER be broken. Now the King and His beloved bride are united through a glorious RESURRECTION and they will rule over the nations with a rod of iron. This ROD is none other than the POWER OF THE LOVE OF ALMIGHTY GOD because His love shatters all darkness. I call the cross to remembrance...THROUGH A DEMONSTRATION OF THE LOVE OF GOD HE DESTROYED THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS.

The cry of the cup should ecco through the heart of every believer,”not as I will Father but as You will.” The will of the Lord must be wrought out in your life through self-abandonment on earth as it is in heaven. Your whole life must come into agreement with heaven as you allow His ruler-ship to be established in every area of your life. You can no longer live as you please and do what you will because the will of man must become subject to the will of God. As we surrender ourselves to the divine will of God we allow Christ to be enthroned and through this the Father is glorified. His blood was shed to destroy the results of us wanting to live in rebellion against God and as we yield to its cleansing power the result will be sweet communion with the lover of our souls. The blood of Jesus flows from the heart of God to the heart of man. Our evil corrupted hearts caused the death of God’s son and if we want to walk close to God and become His friends then we need to partake of the Lord’s cup.

If you embrace the cup then you embrace the Father’s heart because in the cup are tender mercies, forgiveness and complete acceptance. In it is healing and cleansing from everything earthly which defiles body and spirit and in it is the power to redeem the soul of man. When the blood has purged the soul of all corruption you will then enjoy complete freedom and your heart will find its rest in the love of God. His love is the strongest force because GOD IS LOVE and when He dwells in your heart no perpetrator will be allowed to enter ever again. The rulership, power and authority of God is established through the love of God. As we yield to this self-sacrificial love we shall discover true ecstacy, fulfilment and freedom. It is an honourable ecstasy to dwell in the presence of divine love. But to be brought into this place you must be willing to lay down and sacrifice all that blocks the pathway to your freedom. You must embrace the heart of God by becoming a living sacrifice. When you have partaken of the Lord’s cup through suffering then you will understand the Lord’s compassion. A life well spent is a life that demonstrates compassion to others in need and compassion is the love of God in action.

We need to understand the message of the cross of Jesus Christ if we desire to be free, because it is by His cross that our Lord spoiled principalities and powers and it is through His cross that He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

Satan knows very well that if he can keep the church ignorant of the way of the cross she will lose her focus and God-given purpose because how will the great commission be fulfilled if we live for ourselves?

I see today how this has become a reality in the body of Christ. How can we rescue the lost when the church is living in defeat and paralyzed in self? How can we rescue the lost when we ourselves need to be rescued?

How can God release the river of life through you to reach others if you keep on sowing to your flesh? If you keep on sowing to your flesh through worldly indulgence then you are like a carnal beaver building a barricade between you and God. The blockade of your flesh must be broken down and removed by the power of the cross so that you can flow with the Holy Spirit.

How can the world see Jesus in us through the distortion of the flesh? Your life must become a mirror-image of Christ. Imagine for a moment standing before a huge mirror covered with dirt and mud. Man comes from the dirt and if we live fleshly lives then we are dirty people but if we apply the water of His word to our lives through radical obedience then His truth will remove the dirt and cleanse us of all fleshly corruption until we become a reflection of Christ.

God has so ordained that the church of Jesus Christ should be His vehicle that will gather in the harvest of the earth. Millions of lost souls are crying out for the church to wake up and embrace her God given purpose in the earth, but how will this happen when the majority of Christians today have no idea whatsoever what the Lord did for them on the cross?

Jesus Christ did not just die to get us into heaven, while living miserable, defeated lives here on earth. He died to set us free and to reign with Him as kings and priests of God Most High. He died so that His people may walk in divine kingdom authority and resurrection power and display His awesome finished work through victorious living by the grace of His blessed Holy Spirit. We do not need the spotless church in heaven we need her in the earth, because billions of souls are on their way to eternal destruction if we do not intervene.

The Apostle Paul said in Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

For God to bring you to the end of yourself and to make you a useful vessel means that you are going to suffer. Like we said, the cup of the Lord is a cup of self-denial and not a cup of self-indulgence. If you want the Lord to live through you then self must receive the death-blow. For the joy that was set before Him, He endured His cross. When Jesus Christ looked into His cup, He saw your face. He endured His cross because He esteemed you above all of His sufferings. Now the question is; what do you see, when you look into the cup which He has placed before you beloved child of God? Are your motives pure before the Lord? Do you esteem Him above all of your trials, afflictions and suffering? The cup is needed to bring us to the place of holiness. Do you desire intimacy with the God whose habitation is holiness? Many people drink judgment upon themselves when they partake of the Lord’s cup in the natural because their motives are corrupted. When you hold the cup in your hand in the natural, then your only desire should be for Him and not for yourself and your selfish interests. When you look into the cup that God has placed before you then you should be willing to partake in the Lord’s suffering because the result of the cup is an intimate covenant relationship and a pure heart before God. His blood is the power that purges a sinful heart.

I don’t hear the true gospel anymore, it is all about prosperity, success and self fulfillment when instead, God has called us to deny ourselves. The Lord said to me that you cannot preach prosperity to a carnal church it will destroy her because we need Godly character to handle wealth. It is only the risen Christ within the believer who knows how to subdue the god of mammon and use his resources to advance the purposes of God in the earth with it.
Unrighteous mammon in the hands of fleshly people always corrupts because money amplifies what’s in the heart.

I think today that if the real hardcore gospel of Jesus Christ is preached, most people will become offended and walk out the building because the cross of Jesus Christ is an invitation to die and an offence to the flesh and self. He said in Mark 8:34 "Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

The Holy Spirit said to me about this teaching, I will cause man’s church to rock and roll. They will run into the Rock (Christ) I will make them stumble (1 Pet 2:8) then I will roll over their traditions and their doctrines. Later that same day the Lord said the following, “SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL. I will shake their foundations; I will rattle their doctrines and then roll them out the door.”

We need to understand that nobody can side-step the cross and expect that they will reign with Christ. The scripture is crystal clear in Rom 8:17 heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified with Him and also 2 Tim 2:11-12 “For if we died with him, we will also live with him. If we endure, we will also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us. Do not become like the Roman soldiers who gambled at the foot of the cross for the robe of righteousness. You must go through the cross to be enthroned in the righteousness of God. No cross, no glory, it is as simple as that. This means that you allow the work of His Spirit in your life through which the Lord God dethrones everything in you that are not in harmony with the righteousness of His Son because Christ is your only standard. Only melted gold can be poured into the mold of Christ to reflect the King’s beauty and only soften wax receives the King’s seal.

The Word of God is crystal clear in Romans 8: (18) For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (19) For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. (20) For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; (21) because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. (22) For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

We are now living in the fulfillment of this prophecy. The Spirit of God is bringing the sons of God into manifestation because they need to fulfill His purposes in the earth, for so the Lord has ordained from the foundation of the world and those who have resisted and followed their own foolish gospels will not be a part of this event. They will stand afar of like the Scribes, the Pharisees and the Sudducees and wonder what has befallen them.

I say to you as a servant of God, that it is better for you to judge yourself and suffer now, than to stand before the righteous Judge and try to make excuses. Remember beloved that the consequences in eternity of living for self far outweigh the price required to follow Jesus here on earth. Your life is the currency given through which you purchase eternal glory from the hand of Almighty God but are you willing to pay the price. We have violated the laws of God and now we want to come and tell Him how to run His kingdom? Many people want to serve God on their own terms, they preach their own gospel. Satan preached his own gospel and ended up in hell. He has made the way through the cross of His Son and there is no way of talking yourself out of it. We had all the zeal in the world when we served the enemy, and now we want to come and make weak excuses and compromise the holiness of a righteous God, pamper our flesh and condone sin?

It is time to get our act together before the Lord. God the Father said that everyone must carry their cross with a humble spirit and a hungry heart, seeking Jesus Christ of Nazareth. That’s where the power is, and that is where the glory is.

The Apostle Peter writes, 1 Peter 1:6-25 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, (7) that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, (8) whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, (9) receiving the end of your faith; the salvation of your souls. (10) Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you, (11) searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. (12) To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven; things which angels desire to look into. (13) Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; (14) as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; (15) but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, (16) because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy." (17) And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear; (18) knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, (19) but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. (20) He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you (21) who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. (22) Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, (23) having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever, (24) because "All flesh is as grass, And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away, (25) But the word of the LORD endures forever." Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.

1 Peter 4:12-19 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; (13) but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. (14) If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. (15) But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters. (16) Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter. (17) For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? (18) Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?" (19) Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.

1 Peter 2:20-25 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God. (21) For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps: (22) "Who committed no sin, Nor was deceit found in His mouth"; (23) who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously; (24) who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed. (25) For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

1 Corinthians 11:31,32 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. (32) But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world. By Pieter Kirstein
View Dorris Coulson's Profile Search for other posts by Dorris Coulson

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version