Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Holy Spirit Will Overshadow You - ’Let it Be to Me According to Your Will’ - Elaine Tavolacci Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/25/2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Holy Spirit Will Overshadow You - 'Let it Be to Me According to Your Will'
by Elaine Tavolacci

One of the greatest Scriptures in the Bible was when the angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and said to her: "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus."

At first Mary questioned the angel asking: "How can this be, since I do not know a man?" Gabriel replied: "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, the Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. He also said, "With God nothing will be impossible." Mary did not doubt what the angel had told her but she simply replied: "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word."

The Lord says, "I come before you this day, and I say to you: rejoice you are also highly favored. The Holy Spirit shall also come upon you and overshadow you. Just as Mary physically carried the son of God in her womb, you are also impregnated with the Holy Spirit and will deliver My promises. He dwells in you, and you are a carrier of My glory to release light into the darkness and joy into this world.

"Do not wonder in your mind how impossible situations could come to pass. Do not be troubled or perplexed about that which is illogical or unattainable in the natural. I am the God of the impossible and I will watch over My word to perform it.

"You will release the diverse gifts that I have placed on the inside of you as My promises are conceived. You shall be carriers of My glory on this earth. Some of you will bring My word to the nations. Just as Gabriel said to Mary do not fear, I say to you do not fear. Nothing is too difficult for Me to accomplish. There are no impossibilities in Me.

"So rejoice and receive these gifts with a thankful heart and simply respond just as Mary responded: 'Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy Word.' Receive all that I have for you. My Word will not return void but will accomplish what it is sent out to do.

"In the same way that John leaped on the inside of Elizabeth's womb when he had heard the good news, you will also experience the My joy leaping within your innermost being as you receive this revelation. A season of rejoicing is also coming upon you," says the Lord.

"Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin's name was Mary. And having come in, the angel said to her, 'Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!' But when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and considered what manner of greeting this was.

"Then the angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His Kingdom there will be no end.'

"Then Mary said to the angel, 'How can this be, since I do not know a man?' And the angel answered and said to her, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is now the sixth month for her who was called barren. For with God nothing will be impossible.' Then Mary said, 'Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.' And the angel departed from her." (Luke 1:26-38)

"And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit." (Luke 1:41) (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Elaine Tavolacci
A Word in Season

Email: Elaine@awordinseason.info

Elaine Tavolacci resides in Staten Island, New York. She has been a student of the Word for twenty-nine years. She has a prophetic gift as well as a ministry of encouragement, which teaches the Body of Christ to walk in the fullness of what the Lord has called them to. She teaches others how to be overcomers in every area of their lives and understands the power and authority that Jesus has assigned to them. Her ministry, "A Word in Season," has been an encouragement to others for nine years. She has learned the transforming power of the Word of God and encourages others that nothing is impossible with God.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
www.elijahlist.com
info@elijahlist.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 12/25/2016 at 8:03am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version