Subject Topic: ANNIE SCHISLER PROPHECIES Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 03/16/2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged Quote Guests

The following are Prophecies of Annie Schisler

(Annie is married to Pastor Kenneth and they are both doing missionary work in Uruguay. Please contact their ministries for more information www.facetofaceministry.org 

Annie Schisler

Holland, 1989

It was during a conference in Holland in 1989 that I was alone and in the presence of God. Again, He carried me away to this special place that he has preserved for me and in which He sustains me when He wants to show me things that are terrible to behold. Once I was put in this special shelter, Jesus began to show me natural and spiritual changes that would happen in Europe and in the Middle East. He revealed to me how the geopolitical map of the European continent would change in a drastic way, particularly with the fall of communism. At the moment it seemed inconceivable that such changes could possibly occur.

Nevertheless in obedience to the Lord, I declared the vision in the conference on July 9th, 1989. Some days later in a Church in England, I again shared the vision, however this time with more details. Within six months the vision I am about to share began to unfold in the natural.

The Four Fierce Angels

As I sat and worshipped my living Lord, He came and once again took me away into His place of revelation. As He comforted me and covered me, I looked and beheld four incredible beings. They were sent to stand on the four corners of the European Continent. These beings were huge and impressive in the magnitude of their power and authority.

As they stood just above the continent, these evil, angelic beings began to show a reigning and dominate nature. Their appearance was fierce. They were given the power to shake everything. Soon it would be time for these forces to take action.

They would first operate and dominate in Europe then extend their influence to the rest of the world gaining their control little by little eventually surrounding and controlling everything. The importance of what would happen remained marked in my heart, since it will prove to be vital and crucial to the entire human race.

These huge, fierce, reigning angels of fearsome power were sent to change the development of the future, beginning now. They will shake every order both spiritual and political, known up to this point in time. Jesus gave me understanding that it was now time for the previous spiritual rulers to be replaced by these dominant powers of darkness. They were now staged to bring upon the earth a more subtle and powerful darkness than the earth has ever known.

In this vision I saw how the spirit of communism was devoured and substituted by these new forces. This new government would facilitate new and greater wars and much bloodshed as in past centuries. These four new powers of darkness now reigning over Europe would affect the whole world even more than the World War II. God is letting this occur to pave the way for the great and final king of darkness.

The Government of these Forces

The spiritual government being exercised through these dark forces was connected to the government of men. The political world and the government of men are intricately interrelated. I could see that it is like a spider web. When the web is touched it sends pulsating movement throughout the whole web. In this same way these forces will use their power to shake and change everything. In a pulsating fashion touching this system then that until their purpose has been realized. As a result, the activity of the whole world would enter into to a time of great transition and alterations. This would be particularly realized in the control of the individual and in the control of the economy.

Jesus showed me that at the beginning these powers, through present political movements had a benign and beneficial appearance. It would begin to look as though this new way was bringing great solutions and answers that people applauded. Then I saw a new alliances begin to form by human alliance. However, this bond was only a disguise to hide the implementation of an evil work that would come to light in a short time.

Power of the Middle East

The vision continued to develop and the Lord showed me that in addition to Europe, the Middle East was also released to new and higher powers of darkness. These powers would work great destruction, and by means of war, attempt to impose their control upon all other nations. The spirit of violence accompanying these global powers was so tremendous that they brought commotion and changes in the whole world especially the United States.

Such things as I saw this time though from the shelter of His love and the safety of His protection, made a deep impact upon me.

World leaders will be weakened bringing unimaginable shock and chaos. Due to the influences of the reigning powers leaders will make a lot of mistakes, many wrong decisions that would contribute to aggravating their problems even more.

All these things put together dramatically affected the United States in connection to its power and influence in the world. The reign of these spirits also entered the material sphere; gaining control in the economic world and provoked a progressive and severe financial collapse. As the vision progressed, I saw that the United States was about to be involved in another war, which would further weaken its political and economic arenas.

The European Bloc

The European Continent will be strengthened and united to other powers. World alliances will be formed creating a great economic, political and commercial bloc – globalizing everything. This will bring about a matrix of enormous world influence preparing the way for the coming anti-Christ.

As these powers unite and take control, everything will seem to unify and function remarkably well in the natural world – for a time. Then I saw the strength of individual governments being shaken. There will be a state of international insecurity further weakening the world financial institutions, leaving them without backing or reliability.

Devastating uncertainty will abound further incited by a great evil force called "spirit of fright and horror." This cloud of evil will further weaken humanity preparing them for the coming anti-Christ.

The Work of the Ruling Spirits

I looked and saw a great cloak of darkness that hid tremendous evil. This controlling force enslaved and oppressed society. People who were under its control would lose all traces of goodness, purity, honesty, and morality, becoming inwardly empty. It reminded me of a trunk of a tree that had been devoured on the inside by termites leaving only a hollow shell of bark when the feast was finished. This state of emptiness brought on by their rejection of God, caused these people to become propitious toward the mandates of the evil one. Entire generations will live in this condition of internal emptiness, contamination and evil – totally impervious to God.

As I watched this time of evil unfold Jesus spoke to me saying: "This is a time of definition for the sons of God, as well as for all mankind."

The Reigning Spirit, "Control"

This reigning force called "Control" is unimaginably powerful. As I watched it manoeuvre in the midst of great human need, I saw that his treacherous ways were subtle and barely discernable; but to those who were locked in the cloud of increasing darkness and fear, he seemed as an angel of light. He seemed to offer solutions in the midst of impending doom.

However, his solutions were nothing less than a predetermined path leading to the ultimate prison.

As I continued to watch this horror unfolds before me, I could see, not only the actions of this ruling spirit, but also his covert intentions. What initially seemed like benevolent solutions would in the end become a means of obtaining his goal of complete tyranny over mankind. His ruthless kingdom built on the foundation of hate and greed will become apparent only when he has a sure confidence that his throne is well secured among unsuspecting men. He will gradually bring the world into his new system, creating laws that will justify his global control. By this means he will acquire complete dominance over all men, preparing the way for the emergence of the anti-Christ and his new world order.

The Purpose of the Visions

These visions with their great insight into the uncertain future were given by our benevolent Father to encourage us. It is out of His abundant mercy that He is drawing His own ones to His side, that He might spare us from the intentions of the evil one.

The Father mercifully dispenses judgments to separate all who belong to Him from all that do not. Those who desire Him will be greatly touched and influenced by His justice, and will be preserved and kept for Christ Himself. Out of the love flowing from a pure heart His precious ones will run to His side, and be hidden under the shadow of His wings. There in this secret place He will reveal His tender love, care and supernatural provision for all who love Him.

He comforted me as He spoke: "My sons -- those who will come to Me, will increase their dependence upon Me and their knowledge of My person. They will no longer depend upon their own resources and thoughts. For I have prepared for them a supernatural revival."

Further, Jesus gave me understanding regarding the proclamation of the visions saying: "The prophetic word must be declared first in the spiritual realm, as that is where all things originate before they are reflected upon earth. Then it must be declared in the temporal to precipitate its fulfillment."

Annie Schisler

Present Day Europe

Transparent Place of Security

In the year 2001 I was unexpectedly called to Holland and England once again. Once we arrived we were met with incredible and circumstances that necessitated cancelling all the plans that were made for us to journey and speak. We simply stayed in various cities and hotels and did nothing but pray. This imperative situation pushed me into the Lord's presence to hear His will and obey regardless of my understanding. I was concerned about our sons and friends in Uruguay but, I knew we could not yet return, so we contacted our intercessors and immediate fervent prayer began to ascend to the throne on our behalf.

During this time of intense seeking of the Lord's face, Jesus came and once again took me away into Himself. As I entered this place with Him He began to overwhelm my whole being with His liquid light. This washing of His wonderful light caused me to become submerged me in Him and in His love in an intense and tender way. I was impregnated by His presence, removing all fear. This prepared me for what I was about to see.

I was then placed in a sort of armour plated, transparent, crystal box. I could see this place was strong and well fortified. He carefully placed me there to protect me, preventing me from being affected by all that I was about to be shown. I felt a great security. I was there with Him, and in this covered place I knew nothing could harm me. After a moment I realized that this transparent covering was really composed of the precious blood of Jesus. It was His blood that made this hiding place impenetrable. For this reason no evil spirit, nor power of darkness could in any way violate me.

The Lord then told me that what I would see would be of great importance both for me, and the world in which I live. Further, He stated that this time in history is of enormous significance. As His words entered into me, my spiritual senses were much awakened and entered into an acute state of alert.

Spirit of "Hatred of God"

I saw the most powerful empire among the nations of the earth shaken. I instantly knew it was the United States. I could almost feel the affects of what was about to happen. Jesus was anticipating me.

Jesus continued His instruction. As the vision carried on, I saw a satanic spirit of great power and blasphemous hatred for God Himself released upon the earth. It was horrifying to see this infectious spirit spread its evil nature over the nations like a contagious disease. The power of every country it affected was weakened underneath its influence. His dominion resulted in disaster, disorder and great confusion.

The outstanding features of this terrible force were the violent and blasphemous words it released against God. His expressions were the result of his own vile hatred and fury against God. Men who submitted themselves to him became mere replicas of his own nature.

Its operations were indicative of his inner motivations. He was a cruel devourer, like a wild beast seeking his prey. He was characterized by a cruel and irrational instinct, void of any mercy toward its prey.

Spirit of "World Control"

This spirit was a force of uncontrollable power. It seemed to be Satan himself, controlling everything with great haughtiness. His actions had an incredible debilitating affect on nations and on men. Like dominos falling one after another, men and nations would be further shaken in their human securities, making them evermore prone to his evil entrapments.

It was most enlightening to see how these spirits could operate due to the evil conditions found in men's heart. Due to all that had preceded the working of this evil force, being so long fed by pride and rebellion, these men were totally closed to the influence of the Spirit of God. They had no fear of God and now were completely uninhibited and defiant in their behaviour.

These spirits were fed by their human counterparts and would increasingly be enlarged in their dominion, hardening people with sin and endeavouring to keep them insensible to their opportunities of life in God.

Herein is the double workings of God: on the one hand He allowed these forces to arise in great shakings and judgment on the ungodly, and on the other hand He purposed with great yearning to arouse the sleeping and lukewarm in His Church to a conviction of their great need for Himself. All this temporal devastation was actually designed as tools in His capable hands to correct and purify His own ones and bring them to His loving side.

Beginning of the Middle East War

The visions concerning this theme came one after another. From His place of peace and protection I could see war starting in the Middle East, spreading through Europe and reaching America. The spirit of "Hatred for God" inspired this war that was brooding in the Middle East. It manifested as a blasphemous, violent and uncontrollable fanaticism.

I saw this spirit as a whirlwind in the desert, shaping into a nest wherein these ruling spirits of darkness dwelt. Like the winds blowing in increasing intensity they affected many of the Arabic Nations. The countries that were affected were given over to the false and deceiving spirits, and with total defiance and force sought spiritual control as they endeavoured to impose a blasphemous god. Those given over to its power were totally possessed. The venom of its evil was primarily targeted at Israel.

The objective of these spirits is the total annihilation of Israel. Consequently because of the support that America has been to Israel, they long to unleash their destructive power upon America as well. At this very moment, this spirit is stronger and far more deceptive than what men believe or are able to discern. This spirit is never subject to men but men void of the spirit of God are subject to it.

Indications of These Spirits

The summary of natural signs consistent with the activity of these spirits is as follows:

1. An illogical and irregular behaviour of governments, making great mistakes in crucial moments, causing confusion and chaos.

2. Countries will arise in war with more powerful armaments than they appeared to have. These will bring the destruction of many innocent people.

3. The most powerful country in the world, (USA), will suffer great changes because other countries will take advantage of its conflicts and will work to further weaken it. Because God loves America, it will not be destroyed. However, it will progressively decline in its status of being the first world power.

4. There will be great famine in several parts of the earth and multiplied thousands will perish from terrible disease. Though these cycles have scourged the earth in the past, there will be distinctive signs of the end-time plagues. These events will develop quickly, unavoidably and without control.

5. Natural disasters will affect the climate and will alter water levels, changing even the physical characteristics of the countries and bringing very detrimental effects to many of them.

6. All this world chaos will be the favourable environment for the enemy and his forces to facilitate their purposes. Great poverty, injustice, insecurity and criminality will be seen all over the world, paving the way for the anti-Christ.

7. After some time another President will arise in the USA who will be extremely hostile towards the Gospel, and will claim that Christianity and the US policy of defending Israel, are the cause of America*s current crises.

8. For a short time during this international crises Russia will stand with America. Then it will betray America provoking something even more serious for the United States with a view to an even greater conflict.

9. Argentina will be utterly devastated in all areas, including the economic, political, social and moral realms. Internal conflicts will increase causing great destruction. Argentina will be a laboratory of sorts to test expected results for other countries.

10. In relation to the economic order: in many countries the banks will run out of funds and will be left without effective backing ruining the current system. Therefore, the government will take control of everything, further restricting personal freedom and producing great fear and despair.

11. Europe will become the place of shelter for the anti-Christ. From there he will become manifest to the world in his proper time.

12. Countries planning to escape this unification will not survive. They will be forced to submit. Weapons of political and economic control will be used to force countries under this global control.

13. Implementation of a world court with increased powers and with authority to control all things will be increasingly stressed.

14. The operations of these reigning spirits that are assigned to bring about this one world government will seem to be soft on the outside. However, they will actually be very fearsome and powerful.

15. These high-ranking spirits will operate influencing and controlling heads of state, overcoming language, racial and cultural differences. I saw spirits enter these dignitaries. Although the bodies, personalities, and cultures of the dignitaries were different the operations of the spirits were the same and the many bodies they inhabited operated as though they were one man yielding all control to the evil spirit. These spirits will work through pacts and alliances and will gain widespread control.

16. Israel’s hidden power deployment designed to destroy their enemies will be seen in this upcoming war. These weapons are of such a nature as to have been unknown to mankind before. Bombs of great magnitude, capable of causing much destruction will be used. These events are only a link of the chain of events belonging to a sequence of predetermined incidents leading to the world dominion of the anti-Christ. Latin American countries will also be affected by these events. The whole world will only react as these things explode upon it, as though awakened to a living nightmare of which they have become apart.

A Call for Alert to His People

Jesus told me that His Spirit has released a call of alert for the Church to redeem the time as never before. The more I realize how fragile this world is, the more I am drawn to rest in Jesus, in His eternal Word and His supernatural resources for our present age.

A Place of Shelter

In these visions I was shown by Jesus that He is preparing a unique place of shelter for this hour for those who are committed to the person of Jesus Christ and walk closely to Him. His sanctified ones will be kept in this place of shelter and protected from all the storms and judgments that will come over the rest of humanity.

This will be a time when His beloved Church will be awakened, purified and prepared, being separated from all contamination, filth and delivered from all bondage. Just as the powers of darkness will increase in power so will the sons of light greatly increase in all that is God.

To His Beloved Ones

Simultaneous to all the afore mentioned events Jesus has prepared a great spiritual revival of life and light for this hour. This awakening will transform multitudes of lives in whom the reality and knowledge of the person of Jesus Christ will become most apparent. Although the future of the forces of darkness and their purposes in the earth seem so terrible, the Lord will use it to awaken people from the destruction of indifference, religiosity, and spiritual death.

I saw that His precious ones will be covered in the same armour plated cubical I was protected in while watching the visions unfold. The precious blood of Christ will cover and protect them from all evil. How wonderful His provision for His beloved will be. Neither the impure people nor the any force of darkness could penetrate the impregnable wall of His blood. Nevertheless only those who allow the deep work of the Holy Spirit in their lives will be preserved.

As I continued to watch the unfolding vision I saw that not only were His hidden ones loving protected and cared for by Christ Himself, but they will also be witnesses and participants of the fulfilment of His word and His will upon the earth.

Tank of Mercy

It was wonderful to enter into a place of infinite abundance now being accumulated for the purpose of soon being poured forth!

I saw the magnitude of the provision of His divine mercy. It had the appearance of a water tank the size of an entire city, but its provision was for only one person. It was an overflowing resource. Each of His own ones will be so endowed with this abundance in provision.

I was given to see things from the very inside of the person of Jesus. Things looked very different. The life that was in great activity in that place was ready to pour forth upon and imbue His people. By this great measure of God, which is only a small part of His person, will His own ones be awakened and strengthened in Himself.

I both saw and experienced this living and eternal measure of Himself. I was wonderfully amazed. What a sense of security it produced in me. How can I describe it? Christ*s control was absolute. It is light of very God, which cannot be enclosed or shut up. This new outpouring of His amazing life will greatly affect the world bringing about a great harvest.

Place of Appealing Capacities

What a tender and appealing welcome He gave me as I once again entered His presence. I will never understand why He loves me so. But, what a comfort it is when I hear Him tell of His great love for me again and again. This love has consistency and substance, covering and overwhelming my entire person.

As I came into His presence He took me to a place and asked me to look. As I beheld this place, I could see that it was *a place of appealing capacities.* I saw a vast amount of light, which had different functions and capacities. The Father would use these capacities in His surrendered ones to let them also be used to affect the spiritual world of people, cities, and nations.

These capacities came as an avalanche of or flood of life. The main component was His power. When mingled with His fire, it all came together to create a mighty river of God Himself.

I saw how the surrendered ones were drawn to Jesus like a magnet. I marvelled as I contemplated this.

The Affects of Appealing Capacities

While my spirit was absorbed in His wonderful presence, Jesus showed me again that *place of appealing capacities.* He allowed me to see my own being, very vulnerable and fragile. I saw Him infusing me with His strength. I knew that this impartation would accompany and support me at all times. What an amazing contrast between what I felt in myself, and what He imparted to me. This impartation of His very self filled my being and offset my weakness and fear.

The Place of His Shared Being

Through a new encounter of my spirit with Jesus, I entered a place I had never been before. It was very special and high as it was an exclusively separated place for someone very special and loved.

Upon entering, He let me know this place was for the beloved. The beauty was overwhelming and great peace and security emanated everywhere. The incomparable holiness of Christ Himself could be felt. It was place without a single spot of contamination, purer than the purest crystal and impossible to be described with words. There was a complete absence of sin.

I could ascertain that not only Jesus was in that high place. But also the Father and the Holy Spirit were there in perfect harmony and unity! How can the holiness of that place ever be described? No adequate words can be found. That translucent purity was the love of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit that permanently flowed together in perfect and high love and unity. This infinitely high and sublime place was captivating and attractive beyond all description.

Afterwards I saw how Jesus Himself was that place. It was actually inside His own being. Then I was able to comprehend that the Father and the Holy Spirit were actually sharing the place that had been prepared for His beloved.

That place had been set aside for those who were completely surrendered to Him, the beloved who had absorbed Him as a sponge absorbs water. Just like the sponge has nothing in itself, it is empty in itself, but with great absorbing capacity, the beloved that enter into that place can draw into themselves the essence of the Trinity while being contain in the Trinity.

What a precious reward for those lives that walked the way of surrender! Being attracted by such pure and high love held in the Trinity and prepared for His beloved, is the most precious reward that can ever be imagined.

I then saw how His beloved changed from being like sponges into becoming liquid itself. They had undergone a metamorphosis so Christ Himself, being wholly integrated into His nature, could absorb them. They experienced this transformation for they had given themselves in love to Him.

I could identify with them as I understood that they were lives just like mine, because He had also made me part of that liquid. He rejoiced, and how greatly He expressed His joy that their surrender had prepared them for Himself only. It was a very beautiful condition with His beloved that had been prepared and awaiting Him. Having a body to share that beautiful something with produced in Him deep satisfaction, and fulfilment in the things done by Him. My whole being was moved by this part of Himself, and I was totally imbued with Him.

For instance he transported me out of this place and I saw extremely high walls without doors or windows. When He took me closer, I saw that the walls were huge beautiful angels that protected this place so that only those chosen by God were allowed to enter.

I saw how the lives that had been absorbed in Jesus* inner world had received the capacity of going out filled by the power that emanated from Himself to accomplish His will.

It is glorious to mature and increasingly develop in the understanding of the things God was revealing. All things He showed me were brought to pass in an operation of permanent life, and nothing was wasted. I could see how the people that sincerely allowed and received this operation of the life of Jesus in their hearts came into a place where God revealed ever-increasing understanding of Himself and His kingdom.

From inside of Jesus* person, all things look so different. This life was prepared to imbue His people with the very essence of Himself. Hearts will be awakened and strengthened in God Himself. I could not help being amazed by all this. I felt such assurance as I dwelt there. His control was absolute.

It is the very light of God that cannot remain confined, but that will extend out from itself, bringing about a great end-time harvest.

The Wave of Pure Light

While in a time of adoring worship of Him for whom my heart longs, He came to me snatching me away and took me into the spheres of His wondrous light. When He receives me into His presence He invariably does it with those ineffable words that ring such peace and security; He tells me: Do not be afraid!

I know that I would not be able to enter His cloud of gory if He did not give breath to me with His greeting, since the reaction that provokes the taking part in so high spheres of glory and holiness is tremendously overwhelming. He has to protect me in this way from the affects of such grandeur, and refulgence, for if He did not, I would be devastated and I would not be able to bear it. He also covers me in His cloud of love and peace when He shows me the operations of this hour.

With tremendous strength and demonstration of purpose, the Lord talked to me about a great *now* when He would be gathering multitude of souls. In contrast with His chosen in whom He had been performing a profound work, this new operation would be carried out in a completely exposed way and with great clarity.

Jesus showed me a new and extraordinary wave of heavenly, pure, light and life that He is accumulating to prepare the manifestation of the great harvest that will develop underneath the storm of evil which is forming. He told me that He would not wait or retain this wave anymore, but *now* had come. While being released by Him, it would flow over the earth, bringing multitudes of souls to the fold.

This new wave, full of powers and forces of light and life, was His instrument and had a double function: one function was to open as the incision of a sharp sword would make, and the other penetrated and went through beyond all defences and accomplished what God determined.

In this new occasion the Lord told me: You will see now! Immediately I looked and saw a new and mighty pure wave of power that had begun to work under that terrible storm of darkness of evil and persecution. While the storm of darkness still followed its course, this new wave of so pure light and life that had been prepared for this hour, suddenly started to expand in an explosive and magnificent way.

I saw how this new wave operated. I saw what appeared to be gigantic arms extending out to gather countless multitudes of souls for Jesus. In amazing operations of God, in great power and strength, untold millions were taken for Him.

However, there were differences between the levels and conditions of these souls. The elect ones were obviously superior in development and light, but despite their inferior condition, the souls gathered under the storm were more numerous and equally precious to the Lord. He was especially interested in the great harvest of this multitude of souls. With great joy and power He was intensively working to fulfil this.

The inferior condition of the new ones was detectable not by their appearance, but by their relationship with God. Those who walked above the storm have a very intimate relationship with Him, characterized by a great intensity, as if they were linked with the same fires and torrents of the divine nature. When the new ones received abundant blessings from God, it was due to the fact that these blessings rebounded from His chosen ones. The blessings on one rebounded as a blessing for the other. Clearly the operation of God in this wave of light developed in the chosen ones through purity and holiness.

The wave of pure light was working in the midst of great darkness underneath the storm. He showed me an especially terrible and gloomy area that offered no promise, where the wave had not yet reached. Then He caused me to see that this light would expand in places where it had never been before and where the darkness had reigned without opposition. These places were many and were awaiting the manifestation of this work.

Jesus said He would take this manifestation of this marvellous wave of light and life to a certain state of development * up to the same threshold of its explosion. Although He desired this wave to burst in this explosion force of purity, something was still missing prohibiting this from happening. The moment of this explosion would be precipitated and lit by the elect ones who were above the storm. Each of them individually had to open as if it were a door inside them and they also had to enter an even higher place of communion with Christ, which at the same time would open their inner doors to manifestation in power force of light.

While opening these doors that great wave of light would pass through them and would start to accomplish its purposes and works over the land of the final harvest. Although this wave, full of extreme power and force to the reaping, would gather multitudes, it would however gradually and progressively advance, taking its territory as long as the chosen ones moved forward and opened the doors to the new ones. The ones who were under the storm, though they received great provision of light and life that God shed, nonetheless they were allowed to be moved, shaken and buffeted. However, through this, the way would be provided in which the Lord would mould, transform and develop them. On the contrary, those who were above the storm of darkness, that is the elect ones could not be shaken as they were rooted and asserted in their relationship with Christ.

Jesus explained that these sons that would give way to this new wave must be extremely purified. This purification is of fundamental importance, not only for themselves, but also for these new ones that will be gathered. This high, complete purification of the elect ones is equivalent to the opening of the doors inside them that will rebound in a force of great life and light to those millions that are still in darkness.

The above prophecies were given by the Lord to Annie Schisler. Those interested in more of her visions should obtain the complete set of four books now printed as one volume.

Email: violisu@sbcglobal.net

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Helen Overholt

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/16/2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Zach, ty for posting this prophecy. Much here to be pondered on. Not to be taken lightly. We are in perilous days. None that man has ever beheld before. And yes, only those who are INTIMATE and KNOW the FATHER, SON & HOLY SPIRIT will be ready as the times progress upon us. When i read prophetic words as this, it brings a sobering attitude within me knowing that i myself had better get more closely acquainted with our Father. Taking nothing for granted in this day and hour in which we live. For to do that would only be foolish and bring devastation to our own lives. It is time that we focus more on Jesus and His Kingdom than anything else. For ministries shall fall, man shall fall, but the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ will stand for eternity.....Se'lah......Shalom, Helen.

Father, i ask in the name of Jesus that by Your Holy Spirit You would prune, purge and prepare me for the days that lie ahead. Let me not be unwise to the signs of the times without discerning walking about in darkness. But mature me in You Father that i may walk One with You, spirit, soul and body in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen & Amen & Amen.....

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/16/2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Blessings brother Zach and sis(((Helen))),

One thing I would like to share or make comment on in reading this, is the Sovereignty of God. Yes, He is in control! over all things. His will is and will be done on earth as it is in heaven, even as it is written in the Book. This is truly beauty to behold, all through history of man, you see His Divine intervention bringing about His will in the earth. He is Lord of all! He indeed is and has been preparing a people, overcomers( conformed into His image, even as He said, `Be of good cheer, for I have overcome.'), endurers, even as He..`Who endured the cross for the joy set before Him.'

I sometimes think, what is projected by some even well meaning christians, is that God is pacing back and forth, looking at us and the earth, saying `what I am going to do, what am I going to do?'    No, No, No!    In the unseen,meaning: the mystery of the hidden, is being prepared to be revealed...His bride...the manifest sons of God. The book of Esther is very relevant for today and the days to come!!

Rev.3:2 `To him that overcomes, will I grant to sit with Me in(positionally) My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in(positionally) His throne.'  Glory to God!!!

Rev.12:11` And they overcame him, by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony(judicial evidence..ordered and enforced by the court); and they loved not their lives even unto the death.'

I have not seen the specifics as is being related here...but what have been shown..I will say... *wittness.

Love in Christ, Kathy

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Lets talk about this “network”, this web of demonic activity, this spirit of “control” that Annie speaks of.  Lets talk about the order of being “above” the storm and receiving His light.

But first, I’ve heard many words over the last couple of years to how things will look and how they will be, as we participate in the end of all things as we’ve known and understood them.  However, this word here (Zach’s post) has been seared into my spirit (it resonates strongly).  This word is the word that gives definition and perceptive evaluation to the warnings God has been giving his people about living in faith vs. living in fear, about his people living with power and love vs. stories we have to pick out of the bible and our poor fabrication of love.

I’ve heard several words on this forum alone that have spoken to the fact that our Father understands us to be quite ignorant and unprepared for what lies ahead (this is truth!!!).  Mostly, we think we’ve got it all figured out.  Mostly, we’re fairly comfortable with our view (understanding) of things.  Mostly, we’ve settled – that is - right into the tangled web of demonic lies that Annie speaks of.

How is this possible?  We’ll get to that in a moment.  First and foremost, is the need to see that we are the dry bones spoken of in Ezekiel. 

Forget everything you believe about what Ezekiel means or symbolizes.  Forget the impulse to theologically argue with me, for or against what I just said.  To do so makes us an abettor to the enemy’s mission. 

Today, we are the dry bones.  Today, we are the Lord’s army that needs breathing on.  Today, we are pitifully lying around in our dusty valley of indecision (wavering), useless theology (religion), and superiority (vanity).

Today we’re going to see that unless Holy Spirit breaths on us, fear will rule our lives, and power and love will only be an old story from the bible days.

Yes, you and I are the dry bones.  We are without the ability to stand up, to see clearly, to hold the undefiled Word in our hearts, to raise a sword, to give a war cry and even to unite as one.  Why?  Because we have been captured in the enemies web of demonic lies and have had all of our “flesh” picked off.

So how is this possible?  The very fact that we have clung to our foolish religious doctrines given to us by Holy Spirit, but have allowed them to be relegated by twisted demonic logic and reason; by opening our hearts to Father, but not letting go of perverse flesh in the process; by pleading to Holy Spirit for insight and revelation, but moving with His demonstrated Word and testimony with human understanding, thus leaving room for other spirits to entertain our hearts and minds (angels of light), and by rebelliously choosing NOT to pursue love above all things as we’ve been COMMANDED to, with a single-minded focus and a reckless abandon.

Yes friends, we’ve built the “church” directly on the face of our enemy’s tangled web.  Our reckless hearts have betrayed us.  Our “Spirit filled” teachers have mislead us, our supernatural gifts have filled us with self-absorption, and all the while the enemy continues to gloat, to build, to prosper, to walk in our midst as we literally bump shoulders with him as we’re increasing our numbers but ignoring the real issues.

Laurence Lilley has been screaming for months now, “YOU JUST DON”T GET IT”.  Do we get it now?  I hope so, I pray so, but in truth, probably not. 

Will we finally stop doing Holy Spirit’s work the old “traditional” way (demonically twisted way)?  Will we finally lay it all down and take note that for the most part, our “ways” have NOT changed this world?  Will we finally stop reasoning and rest?  Will we finally stop planning and pray?  Will we finally stop working and worship - really worship?

Will we finally stop bickering over the interpretation of this verse or that verse, this belief or that belief, this teaching or that teaching, and FINALLY SIT DOWN and SHUT OUR MOUTHS close our bibles, yes you heard me, CLOSE OUR BIBLES and LISTEN to the Word of God (spoken audible words that our man spirits can hear)?  Will we finally listen to His Voice (an audible tone or utterance)?

Our bibles have been open for hundreds of years now and all it’s done is gotten us in trouble.  Why?  Because we’ve not listened and allowed Holy Spirit to do the spiritual embedding of what has been carefully written down for us.  Furthermore, we’ve never understood the meaning to the term “utter dependence”.  When it comes to reading the scriptures, what we’ve done is allowed the enemy to come in and build “high places”, spiritual strongholds and walls that separate us.

Yes, we are dry bones.  But right now we have an incredible opportunity to allow Holy Spirit to breathe on us.

“Holy Father, speak to these dry bones.  Give us life again.  Make us ONE ARMY with ONE CAUSE.  May we FINALLY rise up as ONE with a holy defiance against our GREAT enemy.”

The Father has done plenty to forewarn his people.  Now it’s up us.  We can either be those who will live above this massive demonic storm (which I have seen with my own spiritual eyes), or we can continue to play right into the hands of the devil himself and serve his purpose and plans.  My brothers and sisters, either we’re for Him or against Him.  As Christ’s body, as well as individuals, we can’t be in between, cold and hot, double-minded, etc.

As I’ve done before on this forum, I appeal to you on behalf of the Holy One who is at home in your hearts.  It is up to us to build the kingdom of God.  Christ can do it – yes – but he won’t because that’s what he’s put us here for.

Let us purify our hearts, our minds, our speech, our actions, our worship, and our love.  It’s time that we start listening to Holy Spirit – I mean REALLY listen.

May the God of ‘sodzo’ immerse us in his Spirit of unity and love.

In His eternal debt,

Michael

Beverly Miller

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Thankyou Zach ,

I have read and re read this prophetic word...I have a witness as some of the things she has spoken I see happening already in the natural ...also this is very ENCOURAGING for the saints in all that the Lord has revealed to her .. to empty our selves as Annie says and be as a sponge to be full of The Lord ...and the shelter that will be provided as we go into that secret place with HIM........This is GOOD ....VERY GOOD ZACH Thankyou .....!!!Much Love...In Christ.....Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hi Zach, Michael and all.

Several days ago I wrote an article I called "Who in hell does the devil think he is?" - and as I was about to post it, I had the strong impression I was not to - and that I was to delete it. Now I know why. I will re-write the article over the weekend with what Annie is seeing as a background to what I say.

Michael - you are right - God's people are not "getting it". The people writing and surfing here are not just church folk. These are advanced believers who are wanting to move ahead. And these dear people are mostly still in such a fog they are finding it so very difficult to move away from the churchy, doctrinally, Bible versy stuff we are drowning in.  If this frustrates us - what effect is it having on Father God? Advancement in God is based on our relationship WITH God - not on stuff we know or do. There has never been a generation with more teaching available to them - and it has destroyed this generation. We don't need teaching - we need a relationship with the TEACHER. It was HE who was commissioned to teach us anyway.

Around twenty five years ago I spent three weeks with the man who wrote down what Annie was reporting and he gave me the four books. I had trouble believing what was written. So - in 1987 I spent two weeks with the Schislers in Uruguay. I needed to check Annie out. She checked. She is a most unique lady and I have never heard of anyone in history who has been dealt with as this woman has by God Himself.

Be blessed
Laurence

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Quote from `Man's Way or God's Way' by Ron McGatlin

`We must recognize our potential and become the purified powerful Bride. Now is the time for the church to lay aside her powerless religious traditions and be prepared as the Bride of Christ, the body in which Christ dwells. There is a need for healing and purification for the people in the church. The concepts of Babylon have become unhealthy traditions within the church. The faith and practices of individuals has been perverted by relentless attacks from the enemy. God has provided and is providing all that is needed to heal, cleanse and prepare His Bride.

If Jesus be King man need only to hear and obey by the Spirit and implement or replicate through the soul and body the way of God.'
   * underline emphasis mine..Kathy

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 3:06pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Hi all..

Zach ...thank you for your post here awsome!!!,I had actually partly read Annies book two and put it down as being a "bit unreal" but yesterday when I read what you had posted here as I shared with Laurence it hit me between the eyes, and I will finish book two and then  read it again...

It has been like "you were meant to read that" (smiling)

Michael AMEN to all you have written!!!!

Laurence said....

"Michael - you are right - God's people are not "getting it". The people writing and surfing here are not just church folk. These are advanced believers who are wanting to move ahead. And these dear people are mostly still in such a fog they are finding it so very difficult to move away from the churchy, doctrinally, Bible versy stuff we are drowning in.  If this frustrates us - what effect is it having on Father God? Advancement in God is based on our relationship WITH God - not on stuff we know or do. There has never been a generation with more teaching available to them - and it has destroyed this generation. We don't need teaching - we need a relationship with the TEACHER. It was HE who was commissioned to teach us anyway."

AMEN!!!!IT IS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW IT IS WHO YOU KNOW AND HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM!!!

At 1 am this morning I wrote this poem...

WHERE DOES THE QUEST OF KNOWLEDGE END?

Where does the quest for knowledge end
It ends at the foot of the cross my friend
With the words Jesus spoke for all to hear
He said “its finished” the cost was dear
He had completed the task his Father gave
They took him down he was put in a grave
But on the third day he rose again
Taking our sins taking our pain
He had the victory over death and hell
And at the right hand of his Father he dwells
We don’t need the knowledge
We need the life
We are healed
Made whole by his stripes
It’s not what we know
 It’s about our heart
That’s the way it was planned
Right from the start
Adam and Eve didn’t obey
They chose to get knowledge
Instead of walking Gods ways
They didn’t eat from the tree of life
They were cursed and told
They would live in strife
Where does the quest for knowledge end
It ends at the foot of the cross my friend

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hi Zach,

I was at a Rick Joyner conference at Morningstar over a year ago.  During one of the breaks I was checking out the bookstore.  They carried some books that I had never even heard of including Annie's book, "I Saw The Lord".  Under other circumstances I might have been reluctant about the book and some of the experiences she describes, but because it was in the Morningstar bookstore, I felt comfortable to buy it and did.  I acutally bought several books, but I could hardly put that one down.  I believe Annie and her writings are geniune and inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Blessings,

Deborah

phil bethell

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged Quote phil bethell

Hello All-

i don't wish to be a gloom & doomer, a doubter, but I read the Word, and realize there is a far better world ahead:   HOWEVER, we have to go thru some trials and hardships to get to that point in time.      

If one will reread Annie's 1989 prophecy, then scroll down and read her 2001 prophecy, one can visibly see that much of what she was shown earlier, has transpired.

NOW, here we are in 2006, and can see so much more of what she was shown is RIGHT NOW becoming a reality.   Global Courts, Global Laws, just for starts, are things we are hearing in the last 2 years or so, that we here in the US would never have stood for before.

The darkness that has appeared in much of our once benign Gov't agencies, has once again become very much a reality.    That hurts me to state that, but it is so.    The freedoms we used to enjoy and take for granted, are being repealed at a rapidly increasing pace.

When i was a young boy, 50 years ago, the thought that Christianity as a whole would be smeared, perhaps ridiculed and even looked down upon by other religions of the world, was laughable!     But here we are, and it has grown to the point where Spirit-Filled, Tongues-Talking, Drunk-in-the-Spirit; Slain-in-the-Spirit; Perhaps the worst of all may be HEARING the Voice of the Spirit;   and other manifestations of Christianity will not be allowed or tolerated.

I believe with a surety These will not be allowed, unless this earth receives a Divine Intervention to prevent those attrocities.    (the Divine Intervention IS coming, but i am not allowed to know it's timing)

If one has been in Europe, especially doing any Ministry work at all in recent years, that one will instantly recognize the darkness eminating from Europe as Annie describes.    I have seen it on a limited basis, firsthand.     Their version of Morality; i.e. Right & Wrong, is totally skewed from my beliefs as they are based on a Godlessness, with rampant Sex, Alcohol, and pleasure taking, as the only thing Mankind has to look forward to, at least in their opinion.

'Nuff Said for Now,

blessings,

We are indeed living in Perilous times, but we are not to run like 'Chicken Littles', for we are Still called to be 'Bold as Lions'.

Edited by phil bethell on 03/17/2006 at 10:37pm

Helen Overholt

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 5:48pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Phil, i hear your heart in this post. And sadly enough even as time is rapidly progressing right before our eyes, many of those who are called by His name are oblivious to what is now transpiring in the spirit realm. It is amazing how in such little time Sundays were a day gather with a local body and then to return home to enjoy our families and reflect on the goodness of God. Wow! Time has surely gotten by us in a hurry. And now we find ourselves entering a new season of time when even those who are called by His name have to be met with caution! Secret agendas manifesting on the inside of individuals for self-glorification ect.... But i find the most important part in our individual walk is knowing, learning, loving the Holy One. To become so intimate with Him that we can never be swayed by the deceptions of the enemy or his obedient ones. There is an all out cry from the Fathers Heart at this present hour to return unto Him without compromise. To be so submitted to Jesus that we are rooted and grounded in Him and In Him Alone. i could release more here, however those who come here are well aware of what i am saying and much much more. Shalom, Helen.....

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 5:52pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen, Brother Phil. When we told God, 'as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.' Oh Lord that all has changed too-anyways back to being "Bold as Lions". As an intercessor there is much prayer going forth over and about the very things brought up here. I continue to search the Word and Father instructs us to keep an 'open mind', as much of what we understood to be "gospel truth" will be seen in a different 'light' in the days to come. I pray that the eyes of our understanding be enlightened in order that we may KNOW HIM BETTER, in Jesus name. Amen. (((Let the Glory Flow)))!!!. Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken. Gayle
View Gayle Getz's Profile Search for other posts by Gayle Getz
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hi there sister Helen. We were posting at the same time-just had to insert the little bit Holy Spirit inspired me to say. Above all else we are told to keep our eyes on Jesus- the Author and Finisher of our faith. We will not be 'left out in the cold' as long as we keep our priorities straight-check everything one hears with the Word of God. Refer all questions to Holy Spirit and HE alone will give us confirmation-speaking through the Body of Christ-that will also be confirmed to us as to who are our Brothers and Sisters, and who of them we can trust is hearing from Holy Spirit. If there was only one of the 9 gifts operating, and we had to choose which one, I for one would count on "discerning of spirits". My but we so------have to have this gift operating 24/7. I thank You, Father, we don't have to flop around in the spirit, for You have given us our 'spiritual senses' and we just need to spend the time and develope our faith to release these 'spiritual senses'. HALLELUJAH! Praise God we are experiencing our 'day of Pentecost and our Baptism of FIRE'!!!  Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken. Gayle   
View Gayle Getz's Profile Search for other posts by Gayle Getz
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

MORE OF

ANNIE SCHISLER

THE DOOR OF THE CROSS

I was praying as we returned to Peniel in Mar del Plata at night.
Suddenly the Lord drew nigh and almost before I realised it He had taken me up into His world that I had been prohibited from telling before Ever since the time the He took me into that high sphere where He reigns in the glory of His Fire Cloud I have seen the same sign when I open my spirit unto the Lord, the opposing forces come and try in every way to hinder my reaching Him; many times I must fight against fierce spiritual opposition.
Very few times am I given entrance without several hours of battle against the enemy forces that often times become visible.
Because they are very powerful I must rebuke them in the spirit
before they allow me to go into His presence.
As I draw nigh near to him there appears before me a most glorious cross- the same one that I have seen in earlier visions which he showed me when I was with Him on the lower spheres.
This glorious cross of celestial light and life comes before me in the appearance of a great door. He invites me to enter and I pass through that door of the cross, all fright and fear of the outer world leaves me and I come into the wonder and glory of his celestial world.As I go through this door of pure light His voice reaches me telling me not to fear..
A great wave of warm love light floods me and the fears and horrors of the evil ones are completely washed away and I am free from all their terrors .He spoke further and said “ that which I have given is something that shall go to all places that I have marked out and shall become implanted in strength.
It shall be a force of life which shall accomplish all that I have ordained.
Fires shall rise up and pass over the things that I have given, but they shall not be able to destroy nor shake that which I shall cause to be rooted.
I shall make them more powerful and great than those fires and they shall be invincible. Nothing at all shall be able to impede because I am in My work. You shall see these things that I shall do and shall wonder and declare …How faithful is my God!”

Dave Spencer

Posted: 03/18/2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Note: everthing within any '[]' and any underlining are my understanding which I hope was given by the Holy Spirit.

Obadiah ["Worshiper of Y-hw-h"] 1: (YLT)

9 And broken down have been thy mighty ones, O Teman, So that every one of the mount of Esau [those that hold the Firstborn Blessings as being of little importance, especially during difficult times] is cut off.

10 For slaughter, for violence to thy brother Jacob [for lack of forgiveness and brotherly consideration], Cover thee doth shame, And thou hast been cut off—to the age.

11 In the day of thy standing over-against [your taking the side against your brother], In the day of strangers taking captive his force, And foreigners have entered his gates, And for Jerusalem have cast a lot, Even thou art as one of them [instead of standing with your brother, you have desired to become his master]!

12 And—thou dost not look [you should not have looked] on the day of thy brother, On the day of his alienation [captivity], Nor dost thou rejoice [Nor should you have spoken proudly] over sons of Judah, In the day of their destruction, Nor make great thy mouth in a day of distress.

13 Nor come into a gate of My people in a day of their calamity, Nor look, even thou, on its misfortune in a day of its calamity, Nor send forth against its force in a day of its calamity,

14 Nor stand by the breach to cut off its escaped [you even waited to ambush your brother when he was wounded and weak], Nor deliver up its remnant in a day of distress.

15 For near is the day of Jehovah, on all the nations, As thou hast done, it is done to thee, Thy deed [reprisal] doth turn back on thine own head.

16 For—as ye have drunk on My holy mount [as you drink in celebration concerning the ungodly victory over your brother and you even dare to do this on My Holy Mountain (in My church)], Drink do all the nations continually, And they have drunk and have swallowed, And they have been as they have not been [they are now as if they had never existed].

17 And in mount Zion there is an escape [there will be deliverance for those who honor Me], And it hath been holy [there shall be holiness there again], And the house of Jacob have possessed their possessions.

18 And the house of Jacob hath been a fire, And the house of Joseph a flame, And the house of Esau for stubble, And they have burned among them, And they have consumed them, And there is not a remnant to the house of Esau [no suvivors shall remain of those who think and act like Esau], For Jehovah hath spoken.

Galatians 4:21 - 5:1 (YLT)

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth [births] to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

"Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision...."

Love,

Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 03/18/2006 at 1:14pm
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Betty Seiley

Posted: 03/19/2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged Quote Betty Seiley

Dear Zach,

The prophecies of this dear sister, Annie Schisler, take us deeper into the deep things of God.  The way Jesus would encompass her with the Power of the Blood and her description of being taken up into Jesus are very comforting, and they agree with the Word of God.  We are in Him, and He is in us.  God said, "When I see the Blood, I will pass over you." 

Many of the things she prophesied are coming to pass at this moment.  Thank you for posting these prophecies.  I had never seen them before.

Love in Christ,

Betty

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever.  Amen!!!  1 Tim. 1:17

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 03/21/2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

MY BLESSED FRIENDS, I ALSO HAVE BEEN VERY ENCOURAGED AND SOBER READING THESE PROPHECIES......

HE IS COMING AGAIN.............................HE IS COMING AGAIN.........HE IS COMING AGAIN..............IN THIS WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION.......BUT IN CHRIST WE HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......................

MAY GODS PEACE , MERCY , AND GRACE BE MULTIPLIED IN OUR LIVES AND OUR LOVED ONES............

SHALOM................ZACHARY

Edited by zach dixon on 03/22/2006 at 9:41am
carol barmore

Posted: 03/22/2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged Quote carol barmore

I just wanted to add  a confirmation on a part of this vision, at least it was for me. I had a dream several months ago, in the dream I am in a theater , like a opera house, I am in the balcony. There is a pastor up front, {whom is a friend of mine} he asks a woman named Hope to come forward, she begins to show a film. In the film there is a army of ape like men marching, I'm thinking this looks like the movie planet of the apes. There is a sense of oppression and there are dead people lying around, as I look to the sides of this army, there are people surrounded by a sort of celestrial bubble, they are happy, there are children riding their bikes and not affected by the outside world. There is a bit more to the dream but this is the main part, just thought it was interesting as I read this vision to think more seriously of this dream
View carol barmore's Profile Search for other posts by carol barmore
kelly Tuller

Posted: 10/13/2016 at 7:54pm | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

Annie is authentic prophetic voice
View kelly Tuller's Profile Search for other posts by kelly Tuller

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version