Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
OpenHeaven.com Forum : From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
Subject Topic: From Portland’s Living Room.. ..@Pioneer Courthouse Square … Ron & Karen Rohman Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/11/2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

From Portland’s Living Room.. ..@Pioneer Courthouse Square … Ron & Karen Rohman

April 11, 2009

Dearly Beloved of our Lord:

We meet, pray with, and talk with so many people at Pioneer Courthouse Square, Portland’s Living Room, that we find it hard to pick out just one testimony.  But this one stood out because of an email we received.

Most of the time we do no hear back from those we pray with and minister to @The Square but occasionally someone will come and let us know how they are doing and thank us for the time we have spent with them.  This time we heard back by means of an email which a brother sent us after hearing a testimony from someone we had prayed with.  Here is a copy of the email.

~ Ron

Last night at our meeting, a young man came to me and asked me if I new the old man with the Japanese wife down town. I said yes that is Ron Rohman. He smiled and nodding his head said yes, (more to himself than to me) and then said That is the one, and he said that Karen had prayed for him and that she had gently laid her hand on his shoulder and he felt this warmth spread through out his body and then the bone numbing cold that had plagued him all day fled. Also he said that, that warmth stayed with him all through that night and in the wee hours of the morning, on the river bank under the steel bridge that he was delivered from his addiction to Heroin and that he no longer felt the desire to kill himself any longer. His name is John (name changed). He is Black and about 30 years old. He also said that Tuesday he was going to catch a freight train back to Oakland, CA so that he could reconcile with his parents and start getting his life back on track. We then prayed and he asked the Lord to fill him with the Holy Spirit.

I saw John today and gave him a ride to the freight yards, we prayed for his safe journey. He asked me to tell you and Karen all that has happened to him and to tell you he will be praying for you and your wife and to thank you for your being there in a time when he was ready to quit and die. John said that he now knows that that the numbing cold was Death coming to take him.

So consider yourselves Thanked, and I have fulfilled that what was asked of me. Thanks from me for allowing me to share a small part of the blessing.
~ jeff

John was having trouble with forgiveness.  He wanted to walk in forgiveness towards others but could not forgive himself for what he had done to others.  When asked if he should withhold forgiveness from someone that Jesus had forgiven he said, “No!”  When he understood that he could be that someone he opened up to receiving healing prayer and received the Holy Spirit’s deep work in his own heart.

Note:  Jeff and his wife Yvan are part of a ministry to brethren who are homeless, houseless, mentally or emotionally ill, living in poverty, etc.  You may find out more at their websites:  http://www.faithwalker.net/  or http://www.tinidril.com/

…walking Along The Way with Jesus…

…desiring to live in the glory of Fully Awakened Hearts…

~Ron & Karen

And they said to one another, “Did not our hearts burn within us, while He talked with us along the way, and while He opened the Scriptures to us?”  (Luke 24:32)

If you would like to assist us financially or send us a note or prayer request, please write us at:

church @ 24/7

Ron & Karen Rohman

PO Box 14292  

Portland, OR  97293-0292   

Or email us:   awakening1s@comcast.net

awakening1s of the church @ 24/7 website:  http://awakening1s.net

church @ 24/7 is a tax-deductible ministry of The Prince of Peace Fellowship which meets on Sunday Mornings at 10:15 AM at The Fellowship House, SE 19th & Madison in Southeast Portland, Oregon.

Divine Appointment Prayer
“Father, give me a divine appointment today with someone who is hungry for God, or sick, or in need. Give me sensitivity to know when that divine appointment happens, and give me grace to minister the love of Jesus in the power of the Holy Spirit.”

Prayer For Laborers in His Harvest
"Father, send more laborers into your harvest in which you have called me to serve
and grant us boldness to speak your word.  And please stretch forth your hand to heal that signs and wonders be done in the name of Jesus.”

Ministries we are related with in Portland, Oregon

Prince of Peace Ministries:  http://www.princeofpeaceministries.org/

Summit Fellowships:  http://www.summithome.org

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version