Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Subject Topic: Street Ministry in Hawaii - From Bob Brassett Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Street Ministry in Hawaii

From Bob Brassett

Here is the most recent report from Hawaii. The ministry Sue and I began there this summer continues!

Blessing,

Bob Brasset

Aloha Bob and Sue,

God is continuing to do amazing things here in Kona, Bob and Sue, since you have been with us and launched Healing and Miracles in the streets! It's getting more and more exciting! The street ministry you launched here in Kona continues on unabated ever since you were here in August.

When we arrived on Alii Drive, 10 people were waiting for food along the seawall.

As we passed out sandwiches one of the men began growling . This poor man

is an alcoholic, covered with pukas (wounds) with staph infection in them. He is obviously

demonized and in bad shape. Then the demon spoke through the man right there in the street, with people walking by, and said, " I am death, and he is my slave, he does everything I tell him." So I commanded the demon to be quiet. I wanted to talk to Lee. I asked him if he has Jesus in his heart, and he said he does.

I also asked him if if he wanted to be free of evil spirits, and death. He said his

whole family is dead now, and he was the last one alive but “yes” he wanted to be free. So the team and I proceeded to cast out the demons. Three YWAMers came by at that very moment and backed us up by praying during the deliverance. All the people along the wall watched us casting out the demons with great interest. People passing by began observing too.

Then another group of demons showed themselves, and were also cast out of this man.

Later in the day demons manifested in someone else, and Patsy took authority over them and cast them out. So there were two spontaneous series of deliverances.

BEN COMES ALONG

Then a young guy named Ben came along. We approached him with love. He told us he had a broken heart. We prayed and ministered love and compassion. God healed his heart and the terrible wound. He was so overjoyed. We asked him if he would repent and believe the Good News of Jesus. As we spoke and prayed he gladly received the Lord Jesus as his Savior. He thanked us and began to limp away. We called him back and asked him why he was limping.

He said , “I broke my left ankle when I jumped out of a 2nd story window to get away from my stepdad who was threatening to beat me”. “I’m in constant pain “,He said. The bone was sticking out 2 inches on the left ankle. So we held both ankles and commanded the left one to be perfectly healed. God heard us. He healed Ben completely. Both ankles became completely normal. Ben did a little dance that was so cute, and then he began jumping up and down-leaping!

After that display of God’s goodness 6 or 7 people readily gave their hearts to Jesus! Then several more substantial miracles happened among these people. We gave out 80 sandwiches, and a ton of love. It was wonderful! Each time we go out-every week it is so glorious and full of the supernatural and surprises of the Holy Spirit.

Truly we are having a blessed time in Jesus!

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Praying Ps.91 over you, Bob & Sue...To God be the glory for the things he has done and is doing...Hallelujah amen to this post...these precious folks delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Light \o/ TY JESUS \o/ Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version