Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Gulu will never be the same again! - Crippled by Kony, Healed by Jesus - Gulu, Uganda Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/26/2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Crippled by Kony, Healed by Jesus - Gulu, Uganda - Day 1 

We just received this message from Evangelist Daniel Kolenda direct from Gulu, Uganda.

Dear Ron,

Greetings from Gulu, Northern Uganda. Right now, we are in the middle of the territory where the infamous Joseph Kony inflicted his long and bloody reign of terror. The people of Gulu endured 20 years of war and experienced some of the worst atrocities known to man. Mass graves, child soldiers, mutilations, rape, murder and genocide are words that come to mind when one thinks of this place. But Gulu has just entered into a new season – one of salvation, blessing and miracles. The Spirit of the Lord is upon us because he has anointed us to preach the Gospel to the poor, He has sent us to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Acts 4:18) It is a new day for Gulu!

Menacing clouds darkened the sky for most of the day threatening to wash out our open-air meeting with an East African monsoon, but we went forward to the campaign ground in faith. When we arrived many thousands had already gathered see picture here. As I preached a crystal clear Gospel message, the rain began to drizzle, but nobody budged. The message landed in the hearts of the people and was received with great joy. Thousands received Jesus Christ as Savior and then I began to pray for the sick…

I had the impression that the people of Gulu have never seen anything like what happened tonight. They were silent as I began to pray, but then, from all over the field, shrieks and cries began to ring out. Demoniacs were manifesting demons and many were receiving miraculous healings.

• An old woman told us that many years ago, during the war, someone from Joseph Kony’s LRA had chopped her knee with a machete and she had been crippled ever since. Tonight, during the prayer for the sick, she felt the power of God come over her and she is now completely healed! When the people heard this testimony the reaction was unforgettable. So many of them had been wounded, physically and emotionally during this time, but now Jesus was here, healing the wounds and pouring out His love. It was a powerful and prophetic moment that set the tone for the rest of the evening.

• A girl who had been a hunchback for 7-years, stood up straight for the first time tonight and can now walk normally!

• A woman who had been insane for 6-years, even walking through the town naked, came to her right mind tonight!

• A demoniac was delivered and born again tonight after 15 years of demon possession!

These are a few of the many testimonies of God’s goodness through Jesus Christ that we heard tonight. I am sure there is much more to come. Stay tuned…

You can view more inspiring photos and help with our ongoing evangelistic campaigns here

Yours in the Harvest,
Evangelist Daniel Kolenda
Together with Reinhard Bonnke and the whole CfaN team

Pictures by O. Volyk

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/30/2012 at 8:06am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/26/2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

A Night for the Deaf and Lame - Gulu, Uganda - Day 2

Dear Ron,

This afternoon as I was in prayer for tonight’s meeting, I saw what seemed to be an earthquake sending out shockwaves in all directions and at its epicenter, the throbbing heart of God. Jesus is pouring out His love here in Gulu, Uganda relentlessly. The tired, poor, sick and lost are being swept into the Kingdom of God by the thousands. And the impact being made here will continue to reverberate, sending tremors out from here to touch the entire nation and even the continent.

Although we saw many wonderful miracles tonight, there is no doubt that it was a night for the deaf and the lame. After the prayer for the sick, crutches went into the air everywhere. The atmosphere was thick with palpable electricity and the massive crowd was rejoicing, shouting and dancing. It was already after the prayer for the sick, while we were listening to the testimonies, I received a word of knowledge and announced that someone with a deaf left ear was being healed. A young lady came to the platform weeping. She had been born deaf in the left ear and suddenly it popped open for the first time in her life. I thought that was the fulfillment of the word. Then I took the next testimony, it was another person who was deaf in the left ear. And then another and then another! All were deaf in the left ear (some from birth). Now they could hear perfectly. Praise the Lord!

The Fire Conference also began this morning. The pastors and church workers are eager to receive the fire of God. The Fire Conference is a strategic part of our campaigns because it results in a multiplication effect. When we leave here on Monday, it will not be the end, but only the beginning of what God is going to do. These men and women of God will become carriers of the fire and this work of Spirit will go on and on until Jesus comes!

Ron, thank you for continuing to pray for us and for the precious people of Gulu who so desperately need to experience Jesus Himself. We are depending on your prayer support.

Don't miss all of my daily reports and incredible photos from Gulu here!

Yours in the Gospel,

News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/27/2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

We just received this message from Evangelist Daniel Kolenda direct from Gulu, Uganda.

Dear ,

When we felt the leading of the Holy Spirit to come to Uganda, not once but twice this year, we didn’t realize how providential the timing was. Not only has Uganda been at the forefront of public consciousness this year, but also this is the 50-year celebration of Uganda’s independence. Even in the secular media they are calling it Uganda’s year of “Jubilee.” I believe this is significant prophetically. The Gospel is the greatest Jubilee of all. It is a declaration of release to the captive and the recovery of all that has been stolen by Satan. Tonight, after I preached about the power in the blood of Jesus, I took authority over all the demonic curses, bondages and strongholds and broke them in Jesus name. We also burned drums full of witchcraft fetishes, idols, charms, amulets and juju. Demoniacs were set free and many sick and diseased were healed – there is too much to tell. One thing is sure, Jubilee has come to Gulu and we are rejoicing.

View all of our wonderful photos and all of my daily reports from Gulu here

Yours in the Harvest,

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/30/2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Dear Ron,

As the meeting began tonight, the leading politician in Gulu gave a speech to close the event. He thanked our team for coming. He said that no politician had ever seen a crowd like this before. He also said that although this is the last night of the campaign, it was just the beginning of a new season in Gulu. I couldn’t agree more!

By the time I took the pulpit, a ferocious lighting storm was raging, rain was pouring and thunder was rolling all around the perimeter of the field. But the Lord was good to us. Even though the storm was raging all around us, He protected our crusade ground from the deluge, giving me just enough time to preach a condensed Gospel message, give an altar call pray for the sick and pronounce blessings on the people. I could tell that the crowd was extremely nervous, but many tens of thousands stayed until the very end. It was touching to see their unwavering hunger even as lighting was flashing all around them.

It’s true that the meeting was cut short, but God is on the throne. After 5 days and 11 public meetings, I am sure that the Gospel has landed and Gulu will never be the same again. Now we prepare to leave this little town that has found a special place in our hearts knowing that He who began a good work here will be faithful to complete it. Thousands of souls have come into the arms of Jesus, Heaven is rejoicing, and one day we will meet again around the throne of God.

Thank you, Ron, for loving the people of Uganda enough to pray for us and send us to do this priceless work. We are ETERNALLY grateful.

Don’t miss my special video greeting and all of our unforgettable photos from Gulu.

Yours in the Gospel,

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 07/30/2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH!  Your glory is filling this earth and it is flowing to ALL nations,,,I just experienced the loudest thunder and brightest lightning ever in my life recently while camping @ a mountain lake,,,the brightness of the lightning was spectacular in that it didnt flash and leave as it normally does.  This lightning lite up (like the sun was shining@ 3:00am) and remained bright for the longest time.  My lil dog, Boo, looked up at me from his bed as if to say, why do you keep turning lights on, I'm trying to sleep?  lol,,,and the thunder ROLLED & ROLLED & ROLLED,,,brought my thoughts to Father God and descriptions in His Word of Himself-THE GOD OF GLORY THUNDERS! Declare His glory among the nations.  His marvelous works among ALL the peoples. O worship the Lord in the beauty of His holiness; humble yourselves in awe, in reverence before Him. We bless and affectionately praise Your name!  WOW! I could go on here,  \o/  ,will continue on extoling Him when I get off here,,,  :D   Love you ALL  

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/11/2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Dear Ron,

We've just received the count of decision cards that were collected at our recent campaign in Gulu, Northern Uganda. During the five days of meetings, 256,830 people professed newfound faith in Jesus Christ – and this is in spite of being rained out on the final night. The contact information has been fed into the follow-up system and the local churches are now working hard to make sure that these new converts are assimilated into local congregations. We have already received reports that the local churches are overflowing with new believers! Praise the Lord!

Thank you again for standing shoulder to shoulder with us through your prayers and financial support. We are now setting our sights on Ethiopia where our next massive campaign will take place in November. We move forward in Jesus' name!

Yours in the Harvest,

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version