Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Issue
1. Stable Kingdom Living in a Changing World
2. Heavenly Solutions for Earthly Problems
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Stable Kingdom Living in a Changing World

By Ron McGatlin

There is a violent opposition to face when entering the real kingdom of God.

As the journey of our spiritual lives reach unfamiliar challenges of high mountain passes or low valley swampy bogs and big river crossings, our need for godly wisdom, guidance and courage becomes even more apparent.

From the Spirit of Christ within us that is connected to the seat of all power in heaven, flows supernatural strengthening into our spirits to carry us through all the deceitful opposition of the enemy that seeks to stop or hinder our journey.

In this season of the history of the world, we face the massive shift of transformation from the fallen world systems into the redeemed kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The government of God is coming forth under the One King, Christ Jesus. Yes, there is a ways yet to go and many battles to be won. However, the transformational work of Christ Jesus has begun and will continue until the promises of God are completely fulfilled on Planet Earth.

The battles for the transformation of this world are won or lost in the hearts and minds of men. We are approaching the latter parts of this journey. Our season of wilderness wanderings is coming toward its end as the world becomes the battleground of the cleansing works of God reaching into the hearts of mankind to produce the life of Christ by the Spirit of God.

The children of Israel were in a similar situation near the end of their years of wilderness wanderings when they faced the final leg of their journey into the Promised Land. The same message from God that Joshua spoke to the people in that day is again coming forth today. They were told repeatedly to, “Be strong and very courageous.” Our strength and courage comes from the Lord.

In a general sense the Body of Christ is now coming near the end of our wilderness journey that seemed to be taking us nowhere fast. The long years of preparation are behind, and the latter rain of His presence is falling upon us to bring final preparation of strength and courage of the Lord to become Spirit-power-filled sons of God moving in relationally assembled groups for specific purposes toward receiving the promise of the kingdom.

Like Gideon’s army final testing is taking place to determine who is to go into the great battle against the enemy and who is to return to see to other needs at home (Judges 7). There are different jobs and assignments for the various groups selected by God to carry out the many facets of God’s establishment of His Mountain above all the mountains (Isaiah 2).

Not everyone will go to the battle front, but all the people of God have a part in the manifestation of the living Christ within His people bringing forth His kingdom on earth. As with David’s army that went after the enemy that had taken all their goods and wives and children captive, those who were too faint to go stayed with the stuff, and those who rode hard to overtake and defeat the enemy to take back the captives and their goods all equally shared in the spoils of the war (1 Samuel 30).

The battle is the Lords. It is God that goes before us and Holy Angels are our rear guard. The wisdom of God will direct with cunning strategies to bring forth the defeat of the enemies and the return of the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of our Lord. Warriors shall be as wise or cunning as serpents and harmless as doves. The wise strategies of God will cause the enemy forces to destroy themselves and to flee before the angelic forces working with the sons of God to destroy the evil deception and bondage imposed upon the children of God.

The Lord assures us now that not one martyred child of God will fail to be fully recompensed upon the evil forces that kill the children of God for their pleasure. Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord. The love of God will not allow the imbalance of loving children of God being abused and murdered for the pleasure of evil to continue to exist. There is a war from heaven as powerful angels join with the sons of God to bring forth the love of God to rule and reign on earth. Every work of evil shall be brought to the justice of God, and every scale shall be balanced and nothing is hidden from our God.

The most important thing for each of us is not whether we live long or die young in battle, but that we finish the work God has put us on earth to do. It is time for the sons of God to be stirred up in our spirits by the blowing trumpets of God calling us to rise up and receive the empowerment of God to find our place and align ourselves in the relational place God is calling us to connect in His love.

There is not time to play games. Sports have given way to the truth of the real war against all that has exalted itself against God and His children. Some of us will trash the video games and forget the TV spectator sports and enter into the real life of supernatural heroes giving our lives to set the captives free and proclaim the day of the Lord and the opening of the prisons and the return of sight to the blind. The mundane life of the past will soon come to an abrupt end, and the weak will become strong, the foolish shall become wise, and the life of God will flow into the veins of the dormant sleepy people of God.

Awaken, the trumpet is blowing! Arise, tighten your belt and pull on your boots; prepare! Fall on your face before Him; your time draws nigh, and the time is short. Play time and party time is past; the world is crying out for the living to arise and bring forth the works of God in Christ Jesus abiding in us by the Holy Spirit.

Minstrels sing out the praise of God, let worship and praise ring out across the land, shake the rafters and shatter the windows with the praise of your mouth for your God; there is nothing in this world that will stand against you, and holy angels shall be all around you. ARISE OUR TIME HAS COME!

A broken heart He will not turn away.

Ron McGatlin
basileia@earthlink.net

archive.openheaven.com

2. Heavenly Solutions for Earthly Problems

By Ron McGatlin

World situations viewed through the filter of most mass media news reporting leaves little or no encouragement that the current degradation can be stemmed or turned. The world’s social, economic, and political problems seem an insurmountable mountain oppressing the free world beyond measure. It rightly seems there is no earthly solution to the further deterioration of world conditions.

In the current heat of intense conflicting agendas of the attempted takeover of the western world by powers alien to the free world of the past has generated a flood of words with devious covert intentions. Political deception with an agenda has infiltrated the mass media and often veils its destructive agenda as daily NEWS. Systems of communication that have been trusted for generations to report truth have for many years now been skewing and spinning the world news reports to cooperate with the agenda to demoralize, weaken, and eventually lower the qualities of life that have made the western world a powerful influence for justice, freedom, and wellbeing in the world.

My knowledge of the degradation of the west began in the 1950s. We western nations really missed it after the victory of WW2. The world was ready to receive the work of the “church” at that time. I remember hearing of General Douglass MacArthur calling for missionaries for Japan because they were defeated and ready to follow our God. Instead the western nations (primarily USA) turned to “Happy Days” of play and self-pleasure. The soft and easy life of pleasure-seeking replaced the drive and motivation of the desperate need to bring peace to the world through victory in WW2.

Not long after coming into relationship with Christ Jesus in a miraculous rebirth experience in the early 50s, God began to show me where this thing was going. Spirits of humanism, secularism, pleasure-seeking, and other spirits of degradation began in the 50s to strongly affect the college and university professors and teachers who taught the teachers that taught the teachers that taught the people growing into power today.

I saw that the people who would be the leaders in education, media, business, and eventually government were being demoralized, turned away from God and His proven values. Without the foundation of God and His values of life, the people would become unproductive while occupied with foolishness of self-pleasure without a sense of productive living. Though I could not then even imagine how immoral and violent we would become.

Upon receiving this from God I spent many nights crying myself to sleep. I was at times upset with God for showing me these things. I was nobody and had nothing that I could do about it. So, WHY GOD? Why show me these things that brought such sadness to the nights and days of this (at the time) twenty something year old relatively new believer?

The devious plot gained much momentum in the 60s as the revolution against what had made the western world great and victorious in WW2, began to grow visible. The media and entertainment brought big time rock and roll drug culture junk in the music and lifestyles of the entitled unproductive youth. The God is dead theme was soon prevalent among the intelligentsia. Personally, I did find a little something to do at that time in supporting the Jesus People movement of the early 70s.

Eventually the word of the Kingdom was poured out to me, overwhelmed my life, and I then saw the only answer to this devastating demoralization of the people of the “Christian” west. The answer involves the people from birth to maturity being transformed and taught kingdom values and implanted with the true gospel of the very practical and real kingdom of God lifestyle. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

The mentality and values of the people of the western world and eventually the entire world must be completely changed and moved well beyond being restored to those of the 1940s in America. They must become the values of the kingdom. The church of the past did not have it. Most all of the leaders of today’s western world do not now and never have had it. We cannot truly politically defend the past and take back our country. Only as the people truly become kingdom people in the influential social structures of education and media can the turn to the kingdom begin.

Until the devastating fantasy mindset of entitlement without productivity that has prevailed in the demoralized culture of the west since WW2 are replaced with the mindset of the God quality of kingdom life, there is no solution that will work. God has allowed the enemy to blind the eyes of many people including the intelligentsia, and they have no will to turn to Him to be healed. There are those who have chosen to stop their ears and close their eyes.

The so called separation of “church and state” which is really the separation of God from life and governance of the nations is most devious and has brought the curse of death and destruction upon the nations of the west. It may be that the only way God can bring us back to himself and release the kingdom of God lifestyle upon the people is the takeover and dissolution of the western nations. Much the same as God has done with Israel through the many episodes of their turning from God in the Old Testament.

I praise God for those who will battle on the political, educational, media, and every front available. Particularly in the political area the efforts may buy some time for the work of the Spirit of God to awaken more kingdom people to abandon the past and seek the kingdom of God and His righteous way of being and doing.

I would welcome your replies and thoughts on this brief analogy.

Ron McGatlin
basileia@earthlink.net

archive.openheaven.com

Top News Headlines

Billy Graham to Romney: I'll Do All I Can to Help You'- 10/14/2012
Mitt Romney took a moment from the heated campaign Thursday to seek a little spiritual support from Rev. Billy Graham. Romney spent some time visiting with Rev. Graham and his son Franklin. Graham told Romney, "I'll do all I can to help you," in the race for the White House. And Romney told the 93-year-old Graham, "Prayer is the most helpful thing you can do for me."
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40711&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Spirit-Filled Immigrants Bring Revival to Germany- 10/14/2012
Explosive growth is evident at the Hillsong Church Germany-Konstanz, a BFP church on Lake Konstanz near the Swiss border. Founded by co-pastors Freimut and Joanna Haverkamp, 800 people attend three Sunday services in a former factory. After completing training at the Hillsong College in Australia, the couple began home meetings in 2004 while Freimut worked a secular job. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40707&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Senator: White House Response on Libya 'Bizarre, Misleading'- 10/18/2012
The terror attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was the deadliest against American diplomatic personnel in decades. The fallout has led to questions of why the Obama administration still said the attack was sparked by a riot over a YouTube video about the Muslim prophet days after intelligence officials said the administration knew it was an orchestrated terror attack. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41732&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Author Calls Coexistence with Radical Islam a 'Myth'
- 10/10/2012
For a long time, many in the West have been asking if a peaceful co-existence with the Islamic world is possible. In his new book, author Robert Stearns says the answer is "no." "We are bombarded with seemingly peaceful messages of coexistence." "But beneath is buried this truth: A war for world domination is raging between radical Islam, secularism, and Judeo-Christianity." Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40688&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Iranian lawyer imprisoned, sentenced to 9 years in Evin
- 10/9/2012
Dadkhah has defended the rights of many high-profile clients, including Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani who faced apostasy charges and a potential death sentence. In Iran, "human rights defenders and defense lawyers often serve prison sentences based on vaguely formulated crimes such as 'mohareb' (enemy of God) or the spreading of propaganda against the establishment." Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40687&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Secret negotiations underway with Iran for nuclear deal, former CIA spy says
- 10/8/2012
Secret negotiations are continuing between the U.S. and Iran that may result in a nuclear deal before the U.S. elections. The deal on the table is: If Iran agrees to a temporary halt to their uranium enrichment program before the elections, then some of the sanctions will be removed, and there will be greater collaboration with the Obama administration after November 6th. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40681&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Pastors Take Politics to the Pulpit, Defy IRS
- 10/8/2012
"The title of our message is four reasons why I cannot support Barack Obama for president." Bishop Jackson drew a parallel to King Ahab and Queen Jezebel and their attempts to silence the prophets of God. He argued against re-electing the president based on major sticking points: abortion, same-sex marriage, the U.S.-Israeli alliance, and threats to religious liberty. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40677&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Party Over: Voting Biblical Values over Politics
- 10/16/2012
Many Christian leaders are campaigning hard this election year, but they're not backing a specific candidate. Instead, they are urging Christian voters to rely on biblical principles when they cast their ballot. Vote for the one who most reflects biblical principles, Alveda King. Bishop E.W. Jackson: "You cannot align with a party that is in rank rebellion against God." Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41720&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Two Young Egyptian Christian Boys Accused of Defamation Of Islam
- 10/7/2012
Mina Nady Farag, 9, and Nabil Nagy Rizk, 10, both were arrested and sent to a juvenile detention center. The children will appear again before prosecution on Sunday. Nabil's father told Copts United that his son does not read or write. He said the children were searching in a pile of trash to find "something useful" when they found a plastic bag with torn papers. Read On:

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40674&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Muslim Trafficking Networks Target Coptic Women
- 10/5/2012
Thousands of Egyptian Christians seek asylum in the West. Many of them are women who fear they are targets for abduction, forced conversion, and forced marriage by Muslims. At the age of 19 she befriended a Muslim classmate. The two women went out for pizza and a movie, Mary suddenly fell ill. Friends last saw her entering a taxi. A victim of Islamic human trafficking. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40660&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Pakistani Boy Accused of "Blasphemy" Relates Ordeal
- 10/18/2012
When 16-year-old Ryan and his father returned to their home in the middle-class area of Gulshan-i-Iqbal, Karachi, the night of Oct. 8, they were stunned at what they found. They saw the local mosque leader and about a dozen other furious Muslims waiting for them. "It seemed they were fully poised to kill me." (Pray that this Islamic tyranny never overtake the free world.) Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41733&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Egypt: Muslim Gang Attempts to Kidnap Egyptian Christian Mother, Four Dead
- 10/18/2012
A Muslim gang in Egypt attempted to kidnap a Christian mother, and their attack left four dead. Hussein went into the home he was met by 24-year-old family member, a university graduate, who rejected his demand, upon which Hussein shot him twice, killing him. Hussein had earlier said that he would take the woman or they had to pay him 1,000,000 Egyptian pounds." Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41734&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide
- 10/18/2012
The impact of Alpha in prisons - Christians unite against corruption - Boris says marriage is a relic of the ‘Stone Age’ - French government ready to redefine marriage - Israel: Muslim leaders discuss Jerusalem - Iran: Massive arrests of Evangelicals - Nigeria: Most Sadistic Killers - Pakistan: Peace march and soul searching - And Much More> Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41735&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Mass Arrests of New Christian Converts in Shiraz - Many refuse to recant their faith in Jesus Christ
- 10/18/2012
The mass arrests and disappearance of at least 40 Christians in Shiraz and Cavar by the state security agents of the Islamic Republic has been confirmed. "They cannot openly practice their faith nor even talk about it or introduce their children to their Christian duties. The dark and menacing shadow of a steadily more fearsome Islamic Secret Police looms heavy." Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41736&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Large Denver Company Fights Obamacare Demands
- 10/15/2012
All Americans, including family business owners, must be free to live and do business according to their faith. However, the Obama adminstration argues the Newland family's Hercules Industries gave up their right for religious freedom when they made the choice to enter the marketplace of commerce. - But isn't that exactly what the First Amendment is supposed to protect? Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40718&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Regent Univ. Challenges Birth Control Mandate
- 10/14/2012
Regent University, founded by Rev. Pat Robertson, has joined the legal battle against the contraception mandate. Regent filed an amicus brief along with the American Center for Law and Justice, which claims the mandate forces them to violate their religious beliefs or pay significant fines. Wheaton College and Belmont Abbey College are also challenging the legislation. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40712&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News, GO HERE: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.
Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version