Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/20/2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. Babylon Revealed
2. God’s Real New World Order
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE OpenHeaven.com Digest

Babylon Revealed ("Come Out of her…" Revelation 18:4)

By Clay Sikes

God is equipping His remnant people with an understanding of the times. It is not His desire that His very elect be deceived, thus He is raising voices in the wilderness to proclaim prophetic truth for this hour in which we live. This teaching is heavily influenced by a number of prophetic voices, including Joseph Herrin and Arthur Burt, who believe the mandate in Ezekiel 33:6, "But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood."

This word is a shot across the bow of our proverbial boats to warn us, to encourage us, but most of all, to awaken us. Let us awaken from the slumber of self-will, presumption, and apathy that we may follow the steps that have been ordered for us since the beginning of time. Let us be willing to share this word with others and not shrink back when opportunity knocks.

Joseph Herrin wrote, "Babylon is a land of works where man must accomplish every task and fulfill every mandate. Babylon knows nothing of rest and faith. Oh yes, Babylon speaks very much about faith, but it is a faith that is rooted in man's ability. Babylon's faith is founded upon man's ability to envision some end and to see it through. Babylon is built with blueprints, planning sessions, organization, fund drives, pep rallies, and the sweat of untold men and women. Then when it is all said and done and some project has come to completion, the people of Babylon feel justified to stand and proclaim: "Is this not Babylon the great, which I myself have built…by the might of my power…?" (Daniel 4:30).

"Zion, however, is not seeking to build anything of her own will and initiative. Zion is a people of faith. Zion knows that salvation is of the Lord, as is sanctification, and as is glorification. Zion does not labor to build a city, for she seeks a city not built with hands whose builder and maker is not man, but God. Zion does not seek to work for the approval of Yahweh, she works because she is approved by Yahweh…Zion is a city of rest. This does not mean that those who are of Zion are doing nothing, it means that they are doing nothing of their own initiative. They are doing those works that God prepared beforehand for them. They are not dreaming up their own works, nor are they stretching out their hands to labor in fields to which they have not been sent."

In April of 1988 God began dealing with me about this very time in which we now live, and about understanding the difference between the World's System and the Kingdom of God. He spoke a powerful prophetic word that has not only sent me on a quest to understand, but also produced life-changing events as I am learning to walk in the Kingdom. It is my destiny to continue this search for truth, and share it whenever possible. A true watchman can not only see through darkness, but also articulate what is being shown. I pray the voice of the Lord is heard in this word (John 10:2-4).

It began on an afternoon jog with God speaking clearly, "Forego the world's system for your reward and gain the Kingdom's method of receiving. If you engage the world's system you will be dependent upon it for your reward." Without realizing it at the time, God was speaking Revelation 18:4 to me, "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues." I knew I was being called 'out,' and 'to' something much better than anything I had experienced, but wasn't sure of what. I also knew I was being called into something, but wasn't sure of that either. Was it my business, my church, the town I live in, my group of friends, or simply my method of doing things? I didn't have a clue. During much of the last 22 years, God has revealed the dichotomous nature of these two systems, especially in the realm of personal experience. When I touched one system it produced life, while touching the other produced death. Experientially, I began to see a pattern.
I have touched the World's System with severe consequences, while touching the Kingdom with equally drastic results on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Some are aware of my testimony. You can argue my doctrine, but you cannot argue my testimony. As stated, one produces death, while the other produces life and it more abundantly. One is based upon my goodness, good ideas, good intentions, creative ideas, and motivations, while the other is based purely upon entering His rest, ceasing from my own works and being obedient to do what the Father has said.

These two systems are constantly competing for our alliance and affections. Most of our training, indoctrination, and natural inclinations are aligned with one, while the spiritual force of God, the peace within is aligned with the other. One is natural, the other Spiritual. One requires that we think, analyze, toil and strain to succeed (Genesis 3:17); the other requires prayer, hearing God, and obeying (Genesis 2:15). One requires me to work for things; the other allows things to work for me. One is based on works, the other based on obedience.

The amount of lordship that we maintain over our lives relegates which of these two systems we are most tied to. Again, self-will, coupled with intellectual logic and reason epitomize the World's System, while faith, trust, hearing, and obeying God are aligned with the Kingdom. In the World little is accomplished without toil. Toil is work that is accomplished only with great and painful effort. We labor in the Kingdom of God, but the Lord's yoke is easy and His burden light. In His Kingdom, far more is accomplished with less effort. All toil brings weariness, but the labor in Christ, regardless of whether it is secular or a Spiritual endeavor will bring rest and refreshment. "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest in your souls" (Matthew 11:29).

The World's System (Babylon) in human form IS ME DOING MY OWN THING! Babylon is all about me; my ideas, my great works, my goodness, the righteousness I have attained for myself through my works. Much of what we see in the Institutional Church today is man doing man's thing. Much of what we see with most Christians, IS US DOING MY OWN THING! The system that I engage the most is the system to which I belong. Does the Spirit lead me, or am I led by my own ambitions, good ideas, intentions, and conveniences? Make no mistake about it; at the risk of redundancy, Babylon screams that righteousness can only come through works. God's word says something different.

"So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts" (Ephesians 4:17,18). "Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness" and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile." So then, no more boasting about men!" (I Corinthians 3:18-21)

Most are caught short in understanding the Holy Spirit's desire to guide and lead with specific instruction. There are others who have progressed beyond the point of the first group, but who will not yield to the Spirit when it is not convenient. And then there are those who after hearing God's instruction act presumptuously calling their presumptive efforts GOD, and blaming Him when things don't work out! This is not Sonship as described in Romans 8:14 "Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God," nor is it walking in the Kingdom. Those who truly walk in the Kingdom are completely yielded to the Spirit of God and will wait patiently upon the Lord to speak or move before they themselves move. If we are not completely yielded, we are yet engaging the World's System because we remain dependent upon ourselves. The instant we divorce ourselves from self-dependency and self-will is the moment we enter the Kingdom and its benefits. Perhaps we are beginning to see that Babylon is not a place or even a system as much as it is a condition of man's heart.

Much of what we call 'the Church' today is an outcropping of Babylon, just as we could say about other physical evidences of Babylon; American corporations, the stock market etc., but these are simply limbs from the tree, not the root of the problem. The root of the problem is the condition of man's heart, which says, "I don't need God!" It is man's supreme confidence in himself: his intellectual prowess, his expertise, his financial might, or political power. We see this spirit in individuals, institutions, governments, business, armies, churches, and sports to name a few.

Our ability to hear and obey is dependent upon the depth of our dependence upon Him. If we are not hearing, we are not depending, and many unfortunately have yet to learn to completely depend upon God. How dependent was Christ upon the Father (John 5:30)? TOTALLY! Here is where the rubber meets the road. It is not enough to conform to Christ in outward form and actions. OUR CONFORMITY MUST BE INTERNAL. Without internal conformity we will never see true Kingdom life upon this earth, and we will be called "lawless" on our day of judgment. We can act like Jesus and even perform the way Jesus did, and still be rejected by heaven. What is internal conformity? Internal conformity is simply doing the will of the Father; seeking God, hearing His instructions, and obeying.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of heaven, BUT HE WHO DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons, and in your name perform many miracles? And then I will declare to them, I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME: YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS." Matthew 7:21-23 in NIV calls those who are not submitted to the will of the Father "evildoers." How many well-meaning Christians do you know that are Spirit-filled, but not Spirit-led? God's word calls them "evildoers." How can you do the will of the Father if you do not regularly hear His voice? (John 10: 2-4) Have you seen those with extraordinary gifts to preach, heal the sick, do miracles, and yet felt no witness to them as strong men of God? Many prophesy, cast out demons, and perform miracles, yet do not do "the will of the Father." These men, despite their outward appearance, are not walking in the Kingdom upon this earth, nor will they enter the Kingdom of heaven according to Matthew 7:21-23.

We can put on a show for, and even fool man with our external conformity to Christ, doing miracles, prophesying, and preaching the gospel, but until we line up inside with an internal conformity committed to hearing God and obeying, we are lying to ourselves and to the people we lead. Internal conformity is being the Father's son; being led of the Father's Spirit: a Romans 8:14 Sonship. Jesus only did what He saw the Father doing. He realized that of His own self He could do nothing (John 5:30), which really means that He had a revelation that any works outside the boundaries of the Holy Spirit's leading would profit little. Jesus existed to do the will of the Father, and so should we. Lawlessness is acting on your own initiative independent of God's Spirit. There are many Shepherds leading sheep, who themselves have never become sons. The spirit of Babylon is alive and well and explains the chaos and powerlessness that we see in most churches today.

Jesus never did anything outside of hearing from God. He did nothing on His own initiative while remaining totally submitted to the government of God. He is our great example of what INTERNAL CONFORMITY is all about; He is our key to walking in the Kingdom upon this earth - hearing and obeying. How can we have faith for what we have not heard God say? Anything that is not done in faith is sin, so to move without hearing, to act without a confirming word (which often is the inner witness of the Spirit producing peace), is to act foolishly.

Through God's mercy and grace, many of us have survived being Spirit-filled, yet not necessarily Spirit-led Christians. For some of us, the consequences have become greater and greater, the fire of the consequences revealing the level of importance in taking time to hear and obey. Those who have experienced these consequences have an incumbent responsibility to share this word and subsequent testimonies with those who have not. Let us become that voice in the wilderness teaching that there is much more to our Christian life than simply being Spirit-filled, that they too can become Spirit-led.

Sonship is to become an overcomer, to receive the crown of glory upon this earth, becoming an Ambassador of Kingdom Government, extolling the virtues of that government in our appointed spheres of influence. Those who have ears to hear will arise in this hour in the greatest reformation earth has known - The Kingdom is at hand!

Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.com

God’s Real New World Order

By Ron McGatlin

(Note from Ron: This article is a bit longer than usual largely because the scripture is included. It contains truth from God that explains much of the situations of our world today. Please set aside the time to digest what God is saying to us in this word.)

We, meaning you and me and all who love God and His kingdom, are greatly blessed beyond measure to be a part of what God is doing in our world today. Far more than we could imagine or even dream is taking place in our time. The earth and all that is on it has been groaning in bondage waiting to see that which we are a part of in our day. (Rom 8:22). Great men and women of the Bible longed for this time of the reality of being a part of the transformation of this world out of darkness and death and into the light and life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Rom 14:17). A new world is coming forth replacing the old world that is being dissolved. (2 Cor 5:17).

The old world is passing away, and the new world is coming forth.

Even a casual observer of fundamental world systems is struck with an impression of general deterioration and decay that appears on a course toward complete disintegration. World economies threaten to collapse. Governments are buried in debt. Moral decay is mind boggling as lasting values that have served to strengthen families and nations for centuries are being thrown away.

Agrarian lifestyles that fed and nurtured people throughout history have been traded for energy dependent systems of production that cannot sustain life of the masses without massive amounts of oil and other energy sources. Already numbers of people starve to death daily in parts of our world. Any extended interruption of energy flow could cause millions of people to starve.

Corrupt leadership continues to be exposed in big business, governments, and in every area of human activity. Western world family structures continue in decay. Violence continues to increase, and terror is a factor worldwide. Religious and political strife threaten to engulf the world as militant religious political forces seek to intimidate or eradicate all others.  

Our planet is changing. Forests are shrinking, deserts are growing, and ice caps are dwindling. These planetary changes are disrupting patterns of weather that have been relatively stable for millennia. Agriculture suffers from these changes and is affecting the world food supply. Animal species are threatened with extinction, and oceans experience depleting numbers of living creatures.

This is not the world order and conditions that God designed for Planet Earth and mankind.

GOD’S ORDER BRINGS PEACE AND PROSPERITY

The deteriorating world conditions are the result of mankind’s decisions to order life apart from the provisions of God’s love, wisdom, and power.

God loves this world and gave His only begotten Son to redeem it from the destructive ways of fallen man. (John 3:16). God is not burning His beautiful Planet Earth that He loves; He is redeeming it.

The devastating world situations are not because God is angry and sending punishment. They are entirely the result of man’s fallen ways.

God created the earth and created man to have dominion on earth. God knows what will make the planet and all that is on it prosper. He has provided all that is needed to manage the world in such a way that life would be sustained and greatly blessed on earth.

God is, in our time on earth, preparing a pure and holy people in whom Christ Jesus fully abides to replant the new world with the righteous ways of His kingdom of peace and prosperity.

THE FALL OF BABYLON AND THE REVELATION OF NEW JERUSALEM   

Great authority and revelation of truth has come from heaven announcing the fall of Babylon. The revelation of New Jerusalem as the Bride of Christ. The kingdom of heaven potential in God’s people now is preparing the way for the end of the Babylonian rule in the world. (Rev 21:2) (Rev 21:9-10).

New Jerusalem coming forth on earth is in God’s people in whom Christ dwells, bringing forth His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

There is great conflict on the earth. Babylon that is now ruling in the world is in opposition to the New Jerusalem pattern city.

New Jerusalem is the ruling city of the light of God. Babylon is the ruling city of the darkness of the enemy. When and where Babylon’s patterns rule, there is darkness, deterioration, and death. When and where the New Jerusalem patterns rule, there is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit, true prosperity.

BABYLON AND ALL IT HAS BUILT IS BURNING?

Babylon has already fallen spiritually and became a habitation of demons and every foul spirit imprisoning or locking up and preventing the order of God from ruling in the land.

Rev 18:1-2: “After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison (a guarding) of every foul spirit, and a cage (a guarding) of every unclean and hated bird!”

The translation of these verses make it sound as if the demons inhabiting Babylon are in prison. Actually the demons and foul spirits are the prison guards holding mankind, the rightful God-given authority of the earth in bondage while Satan continues his false inordinate rule on earth by the authority taken by trickery from man.

The same Greek word that is translated prison and cage means “a guarding.” Looking into the Greek allows us to see that the demons and foul spirits are guarding the prisons and cages instead of being in them. Some of the tools of the imprisoning evil spirits causing bondage in Babylon are pride, greed, lust, coveting, competition, addictions, strife, and violence, to name a few.

Rev 18:3: "For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her (Babylon’s) fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."

THE GOOD NEWS BEING REVEALED

The good news (gospel) is that Christ Jesus has defeated the enemy and all of his deception and trickery over God’s chosen authorities (mankind) on earth. The prison doors are opened! The captives are set free!

Isaiah wrote it this way, “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound,” Isaiah 61:1.

The devil has no real authority on earth. All authority is given to Christ Jesus the Son of God. (Mat 28:18). Mankind in Christ and Christ in us has full authority on earth.

WHAT IS MYSTERY BABYLON?

Some have believed religious systems to be the whole of Babylon. Yes, the religious systems are infected with mystery Babylon. However, Babylon is much broader and has captured much more than just religious systems. Yes, the infected church systems bear much responsibility because they should have been the force of the kingdom that prevented Babylon from taking over the world systems of business, education, media, government, entertainment, and more.

Babylon is a spiritual and universal ruling pattern spirit city of Satan’s design bringing his governance over the kingdoms of the world that fell into his hands through the fall of Adam. Fallen Babylon is now burning with fires of God for destruction of the enemy’s ruling city from domination of the world.

Rev 18:4: And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE LEST YOU SHARE IN HER SINS, AND LEST YOU RECEIVE OF HER PLAGUES.

Fire reduces to ashes leaving only those things that will not burn. The fire of God brings destruction to evil and that which evil has built. The same fires of God bring cleansing from Babylonian ways that have infected the people of God. 

The presence of God causes real holiness in the people of God. Pure and holy people of God become filled and empowered with the joy of the Lord to bring forth the New Jerusalem pattern of life replacing the dissolved Babylonian rule.

Rev 18:8-11: "Therefore her plagues will come in one day; death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her. The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.' And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore.”

The New Jerusalem pattern city of God is coming forth.

Rev 21:9: Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."

Rev 21:2-4: Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Rev 21: 7: He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.”

Mat 5:5: “Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.”
Mat 5:10: “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”

1 Cor 6:9-11: “Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionist will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.”

Rev 21:27: “But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.”

CONSUMMATION

God has chosen to give dominion to mankind and will not intervene without the agreement of mankind on earth. The world is reaping what man has sown.

There is a remnant who are of the seed of Christ being prepared to re-seed the earth with Christ and rule and reign with Him, the true Head of the body.

The old world of evil is being destroyed, and the new world is the redeemed and cleansed earth filled with the kingdom of heaven.

All things are being made new. However, we must first see the burning or dissolving of the old - the clearing of the land in His people and then in the world.

This is not a time to hold back or hide out. This is the time to run fast out of Babylon and toward New Jerusalem. Seek the kingdom of God in the Spirit. Repent and be cleansed of old Babylonian ways and be filled with the ways of Christ Jesus.

Father, Your kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven! Amen and Amen!

Love never fails, and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com 
basileia@earthlink.net

3. News Headlines

Russian Fleet Sails for Final Blowout in Syria, Increasing Tension With the US - 10/24/2016
The Russian fleet passed through the English Channel on Friday en route to Syria in the country’s largest surface deployment since the end of the Cold War. Russian is sending its entire Northern Fleet and part of its Baltic Fleet, eight warships including one aircraft carrier. The armada is sailing to the Mediterranean to reinforce the Russian military presence in Syria.
Full Article »

Mel Gibson is back on the big screen after a decade-long absence with a true story called Hacksaw Ridge - 10/24/2016
It tells the inspiring story of a Christian non-violent American war hero who never fired a weapon. Hacksaw Ridge is directed by Gibson, it is the extraordinary true story of WWII Christian medic, Desmond Doss, played by Andrew Garfield (The Amazing Spiderman), who, in Okinawa during the bloodiest battle of WWII, miraculously saved 75 men in a matter of hours.
Full Article »

Hillsong NYC pastor has frank talk with Oprah about having a personal relationship with God, placing Jesus first - 10/24/2016
Her cultural and spiritual influence on America is immense. As the richest self-made woman in the U.S., her involvement in New Age has been sharply criticized. But in a discussion with Hillsong’s pastor in NYC, nothing was held back as he declared the need to put Jesus first. Oprah was struck by the fact that he de-emphasized “religion” in favor of relationship with God.
Full Article »

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 10/24/2016
45,000 people baptised at Saddleback Church - ‘Offensive’ teaching of Jesus? - The Bible? Not for me, say most Britons - France: migrants leave Calais - Syria: points for prayer - Iraq: fears as government troops attack Mosul - Asia:persecution increasing - Israel: UNESCO votes against Jewish connection to Temple Mount - Morocco’s missing youth - EU/UK freedom of press? - ...
Full Article »

Freed Nigerian schoolgirls praise God Nigeria will negotiate for ‘83 more Chibok girls’ - 10/24/2016
“This is the first step in what we believe will be total liberation and release of all the remaining girls.” "We are already in discussions.” Joy and tears as families reunite with the released Chibok schoolgirls. Boko Haram is willing to negotiate the release of 83 more girls. The other 114 girls are dead, or, reportedly, don’t want to leave their kidnappers.
Full Article »

CBN News Truth Check: Did Democrats Pay to Setup Violence at Trump Rallies? - 10/24/2016
Project Veritas also alleges involvement by the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the Democrat Super PAC Priorities USA in the effort. It claims its one-year investigation verifies that the presidential election process is corrupt and rigged. Dirty tricks and dark money are dogging Donald Trump and the Republicans this election cycle.
Full Article »

After the Crash, the First Miracle Was that Her Son Woke from the Coma—The Second Was Who He Said He Saw in Heaven - 10/24/2016
Julie Kemp, her husband, Andy, and their 8-year-old son, Landon, were driving home from church when an ambulance crashed into their car. Andy died instantly. Landon was resuscitated and doctors informed Julie that he would likely not survive. He was declared clinically dead 3 times, but when he woke up, his mom couldn't believe what he saw...
Full Article »

Pastor Behnam Irani finally released from prison in Iran after six years - 10/24/2016
Irani was convicted of so-called crimes against national security after his house church was raided in 2010. Then, in 2014, Irani was confronted with 18 more charges, including a capital crime. Iran’s hard-line Muslim rule has also left many citizens dissatisfied and searching for truth. There are still around 200 Christians imprisoned in Iran who need your prayers.
Full Article »

Church leader operating in Middle East receives death threats, asks for prayer - 10/24/2016
Pastor Paul and his team are courageously spreading the Gospel in restricted countries in South Asia and the Middle East. A very pointed, dire death threat he received recently: "You are attracting and misguiding innocent people to the hell by magics and vulgar tricks to the hated and cursed christian religion. You are not worthy to live any more.....
Full Article »

Turmoil in Pakistan as Extremists Call for Lynching of Two Blasphemy - 10/24/2016
Last week the trial of Bibi, a mother of five imprisoned for seven years, was postponed indefinitely. Protests have been held across the country, in which extremist groups are inciting the already conservative Muslim communities in Pakistan to call for the blood of Asia Bibi. Coordinated mass demonstrations are calling for Bibi to be hanged.
Full Article »

More Top News Headlines »

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net 

Edited by News Room on 10/25/2016 at 10:26am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version