Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Dream: Riding the Elephant Through the Temple Maze Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Lance Sneath

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/29/2007 at 2:49am | IP Logged Quote Lance Sneath

This was one of the most exciting dreams I have ever had!

I was deep in the center of a maze that was some sort of pagan temple.  I was chained to the wall, and looking at what was some sort of circular altar chamber.  A circular altar was in the center of the room, and it had a crystal pyramid sitting in the center of the altar.  There was some sort of glass above with signs of stars that allowed a very little bit of the light from the moon and stars.  I saw some shadowy figure moving around on the other side of the altar, and then heard him leave the room.  I realized he was some sort of satanic priest, preparing the altar for a sacrifice.  I realized that I was a prisoner there, and I was chained there waiting for a certain alignment of the stars to be sacrificed.  I knelt there in the darkness praying for God to deliver me.  It felt like the most sincere prayer I have ever prayed.

Suddenly, I heard a tremendously explosive crash, as I saw the most astounding sight!  A Mammoth-sized elephant came crashing through the skylight and smashed the altar and crystal pyramid that was in the center of the room.  The elephant let out a roar that was absolutely deafening.  The foundation of this place shook from the roar.  I could hear the noise of people crying out in dismay and in fear.  The elephant then turned toward me, looked at me, and eye to eye, spirit to spirit, said, “You have nothing to fear.  I am here to set you free.”  I felt immediately at peace within my spirit.  I knew the only true choice I had before this giant was to stand still before him.  I felt free, even while physically chained.  The elephant then slowly and deliberately walked toward me and with his trunk, easily broke free the chains that bound me.  Then, the elephant scooped me up with its trunk and set me on its high shoulders.

The view from the shoulders of the elephant was amazing.  I could see over the walls of the maze to people locked up and isolated scattered throughout the maze.  I could also see in an outer courtyard a large room of people that were standing shoulder to shoulder in the darkness, just waiting to be let out of the locked courtyard.  I had no idea so many people were in the same place with me sitting in the darkness. The elephant began to run through the maze, blasting through the barricades.  The walls of this temple maze were no match for its great strength.  The first couple of times, I braced for the impact, expecting to experience something painful, but the walls appeared to be as paper to this huge mighty elephant.  The elephant scooped up several people in the barricaded corridors ahead, and put them on his back with me.  We started to shout to people, “Help is on the way!  Do not move, and you will be okay!”  The elephant cleared a corridor and opened up a door into the outside of this temple.  The door let in amazing light that lit up the rest of the temple maze. 

Outside the temple, the elephant stopped and lifted the people with me off his back with his trunk.  We were standing on the edge of a beautiful tropical forest meadow, with a waterfalls and waterhole.  It was so bright, that the contrast to the dark and dingy temple made all of us gasp when we first saw it together.  Just looking at the waterfall and waterhole rejuvenated me!  The elephant then turned, and he headed back into the maze to reach the people who were still in chains and locked up in the yard courtyard.  When the elephant reached the courtyard, he opened the door, turned, and led the way, running down the corridor towards the opening.  The large mob of people in the courtyard were shouting with joy and running down the corridor, towards the light.  The scene of this huge throng of people running behind the elephant through the corridor was one of the most exhilarating feelings I have ever experienced.  The dream ended as we broke through into the forest meadow – and I woke up feeling extremely joyful.

Interpretation from the Lord:

I am setting My people free!  The worldly temple that holds My people in bondage will not hinder me from liberating them and leading them to the place of light, life, and abundance I have for them!  I have heard the cries of My people around the world who desperately need Me to change their condition.  The prisoners of hope shall be prisoners no more!  I am breaking through the walls and barriers that separate people from me.  I am shattering the walls and barriers that separate and isolate brothers and sisters from each other.  Much of the disunity in churches is from this temple of Belial, and is not of Me.  My temple is a temple of freedom, love, and light!  I am breaking through every barrier that has been erected by men to shut out the light and life of heaven.  No barrier shall stand against Me or My people.  The enemy shall not succeed in his schemes and snares against My people who faithfully look to Me for salvation.  I am staging a great break out - your redemption draws nigh!

Related Scriptures:

Zechariah 9:11-12

11 As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you,
     I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.
12 Return to your fortress, O prisoners of hope;
     even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.

Micah 2:12-13

12 "I will surely assemble all of you, Jacob,
I will surely gather the remnant of Israel.
I will put them together like sheep in the fold;
Like a flock in the midst of its pasture
They will be noisy with men.
13 "The breaker goes up before them;
They break out, pass through the gate and go out by it.
So their king goes on before them,
And the LORD at their head."

Acts 4:29-33

29 Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word,
30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus."
31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.
32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common.
33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.

Lance
View Lance Sneath's Profile Search for other posts by Lance Sneath
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES LORD!!!  HALELUJAH!!!  PRAISE YOU,MAJESTIC JESUS, YOU HAVE OPENED THE WAY, WHICH DOES LEAD TO A (((BREAKOUT)))FROM CAPTIVITY..."THEIR KING JESUS WILL GO OUT IN FRONT OF THEM, AND THE LORD WILL LEAD THEM"...GLORY! GLORY! GLORY! THANKS FOR SHARIN', BRO LANCE, MORE CONFIRMATION AND MORE GROWIN' AND MORE FAITH TO DO WHAT HE HAS CALLED US TO DO...WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS THERE IS LIBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love you ALL

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 8:53am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty!

~~~breakin the chains~~~Freedom!

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Transfiguration..the butterfly breaks out of its cocoon! Hallelujah...shout..Break out! To the glory of God and His Son Jesus!!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
susanvercelli

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Thank You Lance! I believe this and feel the power of God! Glory! Yes I believe priosners of Hope are saved and rescued! No longer priosoners! By the power of The Lord Almighty! Yes! Freedom is guarenteed! I believe God is doing wonders among us! The mouth of the Lord has spoken and it shall be!

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

I am setting My people free!  The worldly temple that holds My people in bondage will not hinder me from liberating them and leading them to the place of light, life, and abundance I have for them!  I have heard the cries of My people around the world who desperately need Me to change their condition.  The prisoners of hope shall be prisoners no more!  I am breaking through the walls and barriers that separate people from me.  I am shattering the walls and barriers that separate and isolate brothers and sisters from each other.  Much of the disunity in churches is from this temple of Belial, and is not of Me.  My temple is a temple of freedom, love, and light!  I am breaking through every barrier that has been erected by men to shut out the light and life of heaven.  No barrier shall stand against Me or My people.  The enemy shall not succeed in his schemes and snares against My people who faithfully look to Me for salvation.  I am staging a great break out - your redemption draws nigh!

AMEN!!!!!

Pamela Helmick

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 8:01pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

To dream that you are riding an elephant, indicates that you are in control of your unconscious and aspects that you once were afraid of.

Maze

To dream that you are in a maze, denotes that you need to deal with the task on hand at a more direct level. You are making the situation harder than it really is. Alternatively, the maze may symbolize your life and its twists and turns.

Temple

To see a temple in your dream, represents your spiritual thinking, meditation and growth.  It is also symbolic of your physical body and the attention you give it.

Altar

To see the altar in your dream, symbolizes that you are making a great personal sacrifice. You may also be expressing concerns about your spirituality. 

To see a priest at the altar in your dream, signifies strife and disharmony in both your work and home. 

Chains

To see chains in your dream, signifies your need to break free from a routine, old idea, or a relationship. If you are being chained, then some part of you is being forcefully head in check. 

Crystal

To see a crystal in your dream, signifies wholeness, purity, and unity. To dream that you are looking into a crystal, is indicative of how you are looking within yourself to find your true destiny.

Pyramid

To see pyramids in your dream, signifies that many new and major changes will be occurring  in a short amount of time. It is a symbol of longevity, stability, and a firm foundation.

To dream that you are climbing a pyramid, denotes that you will wander aimlessly for awhile before finding the gratification of your desires.

To dream that you demolish or break down a wall, indicates that you are breaking through obstacles and overcoming your limitations. If you see a wall crumble, then it suggests that you have easily risen above your problems and overcame your barriers.

Sometimes I use the dream dictionary as well as prayer for dream interuption. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/e.htm

I believe the elephant is God. God is in control of this situratian.  He is breaking the walls and demolishing the ostacles that were in your life.  He is breaking the chains of bondage out of your life.  He is sitting you free from the maze and he is doing this for the whole body.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Welcome & reassuring word here Sister Lyn...thanks again LORD for ears that hear and eyes that see...(((LIGHT, LIFE & ABUNDANCE))), THEM ARE SHOUTIN' WORDS OF GLORY HALLELUJAH-BREAKOUT!!! TY KING JESUS!!!  Love you ALL

Lance Sneath

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 9:01pm | IP Logged Quote Lance Sneath

Sister Robin,

Praise God for the break-through in your life!  The elephants contrasted with slaves in your dream is very similar in theme to my dream.  God is promising power to each of us in our powerlessness.  He is the One who makes each of us in Christ to become overcomers!  Praise God for this victory in your life!

Sister Lyn,

The picture of the broken chains and the cross is absolutely amazing!  That picture is worth a thousand words!  Amen, and thank You Jesus for breaking the curse that binds us all!

Sister Pamela,

Thanks for what you have shared.  I am especially in agreement with the identity of the elephant representing God, who is smashing the walls in my life, and in the lives of others all around the globe, to bring us together, and bring us into freedom. 

The way the Lord has taught me to interpret dreams is primarily through listening prayer, and applying Biblical and personal dream language from my encounters with God.  When I am praying for the interpretation, I seek to hear from God first before I look to any dream manuals.  If the dream is from God, I generally receive an interpretation or instructions on turning to another prophetic person who will share an interpretation from God.  I also ask the Lord if the message is primarily for me, or for the whole Body of Christ.  The Lord gave me an interpretation of this dream that was intended for me, and the Body of Christ.

In this dream, I believe the crystal pryramid represents the New Age and humanistic focus that has ensnared so many, including people in the Church.  There is no cross on this altar - only a crystal pyramid - and the priest is preparing to sacrifice me and others who are waiting in chains.  This is the satanic world order that is in conflict with the church.  Paul talked about this wrestling against principalities, powers, and against the rulers of the darkness of this world in Ephesians 6:12.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

In my only other dream with an elephant, the elephant - representing God - broke into the Church to restore light and Holy Spirit water - life!  In this dream, the elephant, representing God, broke us out of this worldly and satanic temple to the place of light, life, and freedom.  The power to break these chains and come into the light is not of me, but from above - the Lord is that One to set us free.  He will give us the authority and power to overcome the spiritual forces of wickedness!  In metaphorical language, we as believers each have "elephant sized authority" in the spiritual struggle against our adversary!  Hallelujah!

Lance
View Lance Sneath's Profile Search for other posts by Lance Sneath
Pamela Helmick

Posted: 04/30/2007 at 7:52pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

Yes, I agree with you.  It is best to have the Holy Spirit interprete a dream.  I don't always agree with the dream the dictionary.  But the Holy Spirit did interprete a dream for me and the dream dictionary did confirm what he showed me once.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version