Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. The battle is not yours but God’s." Intercessors please pray. - Alice McGee Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/17/2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

"Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army.  The battle is not yours but God's." Intercessors please pray.

By Alice McGee 

Part 1

On 3-14-08 a prayer partner and I were praying about the election and the things that are coming against a godly America.  The Lord gave us Second Chronicles Chapter 20 and began showing us that, that is what He is doing now in America, and that passage also tell us what we are to do.   It is two days later and I am still shaking as I write this.

Three armies get together to make war on Judah and Jerusalem.  There is revival in America.  There is prayer in America for holiness in our land, for a godly country, for a president that will serve God, for the lost to be saved. There are three streams of attack from the ememy against these things.  They bring self worship, liberalism, immorality, hedonism, rebellion, hate, violence, and division.

King Jehoshaphat does what is right.  He inquires of the Lord,.  He proclaims a fast.  People come from every town to seek the Lord.  They humble themselves before God and pray. God is calling us to pray as never before!  Every town and church must be a part of this.  Every Christian must be involved.  2008 is the Year of Change!.  The presidential candidates are talking a lot about change.  But it will not be the kind of change that they envision. God is in charge!

Jehoshaphat stands before the people and declares to God in faith, "YOU rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in YOUR hand, and no one can withstand you! "   All the men, wives, children and little ones stood together before the Lord.

The prophet Jahaziel speaking in the spirit says, "Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army.  The battle is not yours but God's."   At this point, I am falling under conviction. Oh Lord, I am making you too small in my eyes, I must confess that sometimes I don't see how we can win against this onslaught of evil and those who are trying to destroy this nation .  Forgive my lack of faith!  Truly no one can withstand you!  Faith began to rise up in me for the Lord to win this battle in our nation.

Jahaziel then gives us what we are to do next.  "Go out to face them,  take up your positions, stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you.  The Lord will be with you.

The people bowed down in humility and worshipped.  Then praised God with a loud voice. The next day, they went out with the singers at the front.  As they began to sing and worship, THE LORD SENT AMBUSHES AGAINST THEM. These spiritual ambushes  cause two of the armies to attack the third one.  Then they attacked each other to DESTROY AND ANNIHILATE THEM
(verse23).  Not one person was left alive.  In New Testament context, we do not attack people with physical weapons to kill them, but  use spiritual weapons to kill  sin, that people would be set free. 

Again, I'm crying out to God in repentance.  I have not had the faith to see the Lord ,in one mighty act, completely destroy and annihilate the forces of evil coming against our land, our people, our freedom. Again ,Faith rises up in me. If in the Old Testament, God can sovereignly act in such a way to win against all the enemies in one day, how much more under our new covenant of Jesus work of the cross, and His sending us His Holy Spirit, can he do a mightly work for us!.

In verse 29 and 30, it says that the fear of God came on all the people around and Jehoshaphat had peace and rest on EVERY
 side.

Please gather everyone that you can to pray.  This is an important turning point year for our country, states, and cities.

I will sent Part 2 of this message later.  It has to do with the ambushes that the Lord is sending that cause the destruction of the evil streams.

Alice McGee, Church in the Woods

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Revivals "revive" something.

By Alice McGee

Revivals "revive" something.  They bring back an old truth to the attention of the church.  They add to our knowledge and understanding of God.  They prepare us for greater works of service to God.  Works by and of the Spirit, first changing us and then the world around us.  They bring us into conformance with the divine nature of God.  They bring us into unity in the body of Christ.  One with God and man.  They are sent by heaven to bring heaven on earth.  After being poured out from heaven, they flow around the whole earth.

Each revival of the past brought back a truth.  Luther brought back the concept of salvation by faith. More recently, the pentecostal revivals at the turn of the 20th century brought back, revealed  and imparted to the people a relationship with the Holy Spirit. The Charismatic revivals expanded this understanding and experience of knowing the Holy Spirit personally. and took it into the denominations. The Gifts of the Spirit were in operation again.  The emotions of the Holy Spirit, the love, joy, peace, compassions and  excitement of the Lord filled us.

In the 90's, a great revelation of another member of the trinity, the Heavenly Father, was given to us.  In Toronto  they called it"The Fathers Blessing". as people began to interact in a strong personal way with their heavenly daddy.  Lives were changed and healed as people from all over the world received an impartation of intimacy with God. We received a wonderful spiritual inheritance--the ability to be the person who had a perfect father.  Many insecurities left. We bowed in humble submission to our father and we received power and authority and territory as the patriarchal blessing was bestowed upon us.  We went around the world doing his bidding and being amazed at His mighty acts.

Now we are seeing another wave of revival, It is coming into view.  It is the revelation of the Son. 

We think that we know Him.  We do know Him as savior, healer, lover of our souls, gentle, compassionate and kind.  And we experience those wonderful attributes also in ourselves as we live in Him.  They are all life changing and equiping. The hunger of heaven now is that we would know Christ in all of His fullness.  And in that knowledge, allow the Spirit to conform us to the full stature of Christ in every way. 

We know his love because we have experienced it.  It's power has changed us. Now through that love can we live in the servant heart of God, being so transformed by it, that we literally give up our lives and desires in order to serve others?.  Do we love Jesus so powerfully that we can sell everything that we have for Him?  Do we know Him in the fullness of His servant heart--the one who gave everything for us--even His life.

Do we know Him as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah?  "He will roar from His holy mountain and heaven and earth will shake"  Let us live in Him and roar in the spirit with Him.  Let us operate in His power and might.

The end-times Jesus that will be revealed to us will look like the image in the book of revelation Jesus on a white horse, coming in power to judge.  Remember that His first coming was to save.  The second will be to judge.  There is wrath towards the wicked prophesied.  As we are watching and waiting for Jesus as the bridesmaids in the parable, are we waiting for the first Jesus or do we have an understanding of the Jesus that will show up.  We are waiting for the Revelation Jesus..God will reveal to us the Jesus on the white horse so that we are waiting ready to participate in his triumph.

Jesus said" I came to destroy the works of the evil one"  As we see him more clearly we will be honed to be arrows in his hand.  He will put us in His bow and shoot us at the enemy.  And in Christ, we will participate in destroying the works of the evil one.  As it says in Jude, we will save those whose feet are burning in the fires of hell.

This morning, a prayer partner friend,and I were talking about these things.  Suddenly she saw a large puzzle with a lot of pieces.  The picture on the puzzle was the face of Jesus.  She said that God would give us a lot of pieces until we see him clearly. 

We are the army.  The Lord will prepare us for the end times.  And we shall be like him when He comes.

Monika Schmid

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Yes, the battle is at hand....... but just won!

One of these pieces of the puzzle is fallen in my heart: Lyn McSweeney is posting an awesome picture on:

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=20822&a mp;PN=1

It helps me to stand firm the last inches........... and the rest of my life......

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/02/2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

The Battle is the Lords - Part 2
Alice McGee

Please read second Chronicles chapter 20.  It is the word for the church for 2008.  This the battle of Jehoshaphat.  God want us to know that the battle is His and that He has won it for us.in Christ.  He also wants us to know that He has given it into our hands.

At the cross, Jesus defeated all the works of the evil one!  He has UTTERLY DESTROYED  ALL Saten's works.  Jesus has all power and authority, the keys of hell and death.  He TRIUMPHED over the devil at the cross.  So why do we see such evil in our land?  It is because we have not taken the victory out into the field.  We have looked upon the world as if the Devil was in charge--as if evil was this great, hard to defeat, horrible force in the world.  We don't always see the world as the place of God's great victory being played out, affecting everything!  Are we looking with the eyes of the spirit, acknowledging God in all our ways, seeing Him everywhere, or .are we looking at the evil and ascribing power to the defeated foe?  What are we afraid of!  Let us take the victory out to the world and see it come into conformance to Christ!  The earth is the Lord's and everything in it. 

Johoshaphat was commanded to leave the safer position of being inside a walled city, and go out to where the armies were who wanted to kill them. This passage in 2 Chron. tells us we must go out from our church buildings and put our feet into the areas of darkness in our communities and possess the land.  We have so much sin and destrucction in our land because WE have not gone out and put the victory of Jesus, that destroyed  the evil one, into our cities!  We said, " it's too dangerous to leave our homes and churches and go into drug and prostitute areas"  Are we ready to lay down our lives for the sheep?  We have so much attack from the enemy in our land for only one reason.  We have abicated it to him!   We have given him free reign.  We give him the night shift when we are afraid to go to the prostitutes and drug dealers and do a bible study with them at 2am.  Our safety has been more important to us than the salvation of the lost and the deliverance of the captives. 

Are our feet walking every street in our cities praying for every inhabitant.  Are we reaching out in love to the people on our jobs, getting involved in our governments.  Do we seek and save that which is lost. Are we on our faces in prayer and praise.    When Jehoshaphat's army went out, they went in praise and worship, exalting God.  They valued these spiritual weapons, placing the singers at the front of the army.  They were told to fear not and went out in faith and obedience.  They found out that their safety was in that faith and obedience. 

When we go out and do the works of God, our nation will be changed.  The power and holiness of God will reign at every level of society. He said that "If I am exalted, I will draw all men unto me".  The best way to have a godly nation is to save it.  In fact, there is no other way. 

In our city, we have seen a lot of change already.  Racism is fading away.  Drug dealers are coming to the Lord.  People are runing up to us as we pass by, saying "Pray for me!"  Fish are jumping into the boats.  Hardened criminals are turning to mush in Jesus.  Lots of crack and drug houses are closing. Christians are befriending homeless persons and descipling them into the lives that they were called to.   Christians from lots of churches are coming together to knot themselves together into a big fishing net to work side by side in the streets.  Whole streets are now safe and liberated because we took possession of them.  The Lord has given us the city.

It's time for all of us to take this army out and see the wonders of the Lord. The Lord always sends ambushes ahead of us.  He takes drug dealers and gang members out of our way unless they are ready to be saved.  He controls the weather.  He gives us favor with the government and the press.  If anyone opposes us he saves them or removes them.  Even the demons flee from us when we go forth in the direction of the Lord.  We are seeing ambushes on campaigns,  corporations large and small are going out of business for not operating in a godly manner,   people leaving public office because of immorality, people against God who are fighting each other.. God is shaking everything that can and needs to be shaken--as people are praying!  As we praise God for these things, we will see a lot more.

We are the inheritors of Christ.  We live in Him.  And in Him is the kingdom of Heaven, on earth.   Do we want  to have this kingdom of Heaven reigning in our nation?  He has equipt us with everything that we need for the task.  We are not lacking in any good thing.   If we only have a little boy's lunch,  God will do the rest.  And we can have as much of God as we want. 

It grieves the Spirit when the army stays in the church using the building to hide the light of Christ from those outside.  Let us go to the battle site.  God has fought it.  Now it's time to collect the spoils----the return of our nation to God, the defeat of all the enemies of righteousness and freedom, peace on every side, and a witness to all of the nations. 

.   I cannot say this strongly enough.  The ball is in the courts of the people of God.  It will be up to the church to decide what kind of country we want to have. 

Alice McGee, Church in the Woods
Ministry to the city

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version