Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: 4 Revivals That Are Going to Take Place In The World by Pastor Rob DeLuca New Zealand Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Beverly Miller

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/17/2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

4 Revivals that are going to take place in the World...
Date:              March 07, 2008
Author:         Pastor Rob DeLuca - New Zealand
"Todd,  I saw a vision, and it's concerning 4 revivals that are going to take to place in the world…

I saw a human boomerang flying out of Canada and it hit the nation of England, it hit the nation of Australia, it hit the nation of New Zealand, and it came spinning around,

I saw Todd Bentley, you're name on the boomerang, but I knew that it was the Lord showing me that it was you & I saw it fly back around & it came & hit America

But...there was a bit more accuracy to it. It hit the state of Florida.  The Lord is showing me that what took place in Pensacola & also what took place in Lakeland with Rodney, your gonna bring something very strong to Florida.

I see something BIG in Florida...  Then I saw the Lord turning you into a human nail, you know, like a spike nail. I saw the hand of God, I saw the Father hit this hammer & it hit you & it went straight into the ground of Florida.

I saw a scroll attached to this nail & it said the Kingdom of God has now come. I really believe that what has taken place in the last 20 yrs in Florida will be rekindled & re-birthed from your coming and going to Florida, a matter of fact I will be even more bold to say that I believe that there is going to be a massive work where it's so fruitful that there will be seasons of time in Florida From Canada..............

I saw it hit England, Australia, New Zealand but I saw it going back & forth, back & forth, back & forth. But I really believe that it not just going to touch thousands but tens of thousands even hundreds of thousands. It's going to be something that's going to be heard around the world. And Father we thank you for it.............

I thank you for the revivals that are coming to the nations that have been spoken and seen, I thank you Father for England, Lord, let the impartation of revival come with the new wave with the greater glory to England, I thank you for Australia, I thank you even for the impartation over these days, but Lord let this be the beginning, let this be the embryo stage of something that turns into a great giant of a revival in the nation of Australia, I thank you for New Zealand, I thank you Father that people will come from all over the world and taste and see the impartation of the effects of revival that has been tasted even in the last week.

I thank you Father that it is for our generation and for the generation that's coming, Lord let history be made even in the now, we pray, and I thank you for the anointing that's on this man of God, I thank you Father that we honor the gift of God and we value the gift of God and in doing so Father we declare blessing concerning the increase of his ministry concerning the promotion of even being one that's sent to take entire nations to influence entire nations, Father, let America be influenced from what's about to take place concerning the seasons that you're preparing for Todd in Florida.

In Jesus name, What's happened, I really believe what happened its even going to hit a CNN, its going to hit, news broadcasts, its going to be talked about all over America.

There's something brewing so big and so strong that its going to waste the nation with God's glory, definitely, in Jesus name."

This is exactly word for word that was spoken over Todd here at the Downpour Conference on the Gold Coast in Australia by Pastor Rob DeLuca from New Zealand.
Back

Edited by Beverly Miller on 04/17/2008 at 9:56am
View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Jean KNC

Posted: 04/17/2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged Quote Jean KNC

Florida healing revival fire  - falling NOW ... streaming live on  the web 10 a.m.  & 7 p.m.  daily --- Lakeland, FL at  Ignited Church   

MAY  THE  FIRE SPREAD TO THE STREETS -- to the STATES and around the world

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/great-florida-healing-revival

View Jean KNC's Profile Search for other posts by Jean KNC
Beverly Miller

Posted: 04/17/2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Amen Jean~

Thanks For Posting~

I've been receiving the stream from Lakeland Florida on my computer~  Yes Lord ~ It's an answer to prayer!!!

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Christine Beads

Posted: 04/17/2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

yes, exactly what the Lord showed me about Todd while watching the meetings last night -halleluyah! what a confirmation1 see my post on this forum 'River of Fire being released'

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/17/2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES!!!!! Australia!!!!!!

AUSTRALIA …AUSTRALIA

The land of desert plains and golden sands

Being raised up by Fathers hand

A chosen one at the helm

Being controlled by heavens realm

Heart of his heart watch and see

The unfolding of mateship land set free

The Spirits land raised up to a place

Her people in worship seeking Fathers face

The heart of the nation filled with his love

Reaching out little not enough

Tending her people showing the way

Kingdom coming day by day

The land of desert plains and golden sands

Being raised up by our Fathers hands

THE GREAT SOUTHLAND

The fires have burned over the Great Southland

The fires have burned in the natural and in the Spirit

The have burned all the undergrowth they have burned up all the weeds

They have burned and burned

Soon the rains will fall in the natural as the Holy Spirit rains will fall over this land watering the seeds planted deep in the soil years past..in times of old when faithful ones humble ones worshipped me in spirit and in truth…and I brought revival…

These seeds will begin to grow, seeds planted deep in the hearts of my chosen ones… a remnant that will flourish in the Great Southland..

I will harvest the crop I will harvest many souls because the seeds were planted DEEP.

Watch and see this country this country this sun burnt land where in times rejects were sent..

Watch and see I will not reject the rejects!!!! Watch and see!!!!

Look to the heavens my children see my signs .

Look with the eyes of the Spirit!!!

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 04/17/2008 at 11:33pm

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/18/2008 at 3:58am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

FATHER GOD, YES AUSTRALIA!!! (((and I brought revival...)))  DO IT AGAIN LORD GOD!!!  Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'

Beverly Miller

Posted: 04/18/2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

FOR TODD AND THE HEALING REVIVAL FLORIDA
Date: April 17, 2008
Author: Wendy Alec - Co-Founder GOD TV

I felt the Lord say that even as scandals  and a cynicism has eroded the worlds view of the church and the church itself - that the Lord said that EVEN IN AN INSTANT what comes OUT OF FLORIDA will RESTORE CREDIBILITY and FAITH TO BELIVE and RECEIVE SUPERNATURAL MIRACLES OF A DIMENSION NOT YET SEEN ON THE EARTH - EVEN IN  MOMENT, SAYS THE LORD

For my son - I am  stirring up the river  - I am stirring up the river -

The sound of a GREAT GRACE, says the Lord

The sound of a GREAT GRACE is descending from my throne

For even as you have yearned in your spirit to see this day and even as you have seen this moment - I tell you that this is just the preparation says the Lord

THIS is just the warm up party - for what you shall see in the coming days shall even make these days pale - with what I have up my sleeve

And I tell you my son - that THIS THAT I POUR OUT UPON YOU UPON FLORIDA  shall flow to the east

EVEN TO THE EAST -

Even to the East, says the Lord

I tell you that ASIA - Japan - South and North Korea -Vietnam  even CHINA shall be impacted by my glory and beyond - and I tell you that this shall move from Lakeland Florida -

It shall move from the East Coast to the West Coast of AMERICA -

The East Coast to the West

And a great joining shall take place -

And a great MERGING of movements -

A merging and a joining

And a lowering of the dividing walls of ministries

And this shall be a sign to you that this is that of which I have whispered to your spirit as the great outpouring of the end

and a softening shall take place in CALIFORNIA says the Lord -

and ohhhhh ohhh yes where they have said it is such hard ground so I tell you that what I pour out in the coastlands of Florida shall even go to WALL STREET

and to LOS ANGELES says the lord - and the sound of my coming will be made known in the streets - FOR I AM GOD

And it shall go to the ghettos of Los Angeles and it shall pour on the streets of New York

And I shall do a new thing in the Bible Belt

I shall do a new thing in the heartland with FRESHFIRE says the lord

For I shall pour my spirit upon the arid ground and even where the church have clung to the old - I tell you that the wind - I tell you that the rushing wind that arises from Florida shall blow away the chaff and the the fire shall burn away that which is dross

And the old that does not satisfy shall be even in a moment swept away as the new is come

And so MY CHURCH SHALL COME TO ITS RISING -

Yes MY CHURCH IN AMERICA shall start to shake

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE says the lord

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE

For I am doing a new thing

For some say  I have seen this before

But I tell you -  THIS IS A NEW HOUR

and A NEW DAY -

and a FRESH OUTPOURING OF MY SPIRIT says the Lord

I am pouring out my spirit in a NEW dispensation

And my son - Yes to the isles far across the sea this shall go

Even Ireland shall be touched by this FLAME

And the Netherlands  and Sweden and Europe

And I tell you that the CINDERS OF THIS FIRE shall be borne by many many many many many many many many multitudes and they shall take it into RUSSIA and beyond -

Yes - for this is a new flow being released in Florida  -

a new flow - a new fire -  a new outpouring says the Lord

and I tell you that this is just the beginning of what you shall yet see in the coming days -

For I tell you that  the days that are at hand shall be days when even as the shadow of my servant falls so people shall be healed

And the dead shall rise says the lord yes the dead shall rise

But make NO mistake - THIS IS DIFFERENT - a different anointing - a different outpouring  from that  which has gone out from this state before  -

Make no mistake this is a DIFFERENT season

and a DIFFERENT fragrance

and a DIFFERENT sound

I am doing a FRESH thing

I am doing A BRAND NEW THING - and no no no you have not seen or touched or smelt this before

THERE WILL BE A TASTE

For this is a taste and a sound

A taste and a sound and a fragrance

Yes says the Lord even a TASTE there shall yet be

And it is the taste of heaven -

And It is the sound of the war chariots -

AND a sound of THE MIGHTY RUSHING  WIND

THE SOUND OF A GREAT GRACE says the Lord

You shall even hear the wind my child  and my GRACE shall come in the wind

And my GRACE shall come in the fire

And my GRACE shall descend  as an overshadowing

Even as a mother with her chicks I tell you that my GREAT GRACE DESCENDS among you and overshadows you

And the smell of MY CONSUMING FIRE

For my servants have cried out to me yes my people have cried and have yearned and have raised their voices in the midnight hour to me

And I have heard their cries says the lord and I tell you that what you see in this outpouring is but a shadow of what I shall pour in the coming days -

in the months ahead says the lord  -

For have I not promised that I shall visit have I not promised that I shall pour my power and my grace and my power upon all flesh - oh yes says the Lord oh yes yes yes yes yes yes -

And I tell you that that which rises from Florida shall even set the nations alight - the nations alight with my glory -

Oh yes for there are many many who say here are the miracles and there are many many who say we are tried of the tawdry and the hype

But I shall move in such a way that the mouths of the cynics shall be shut even in a moment They shall be shut and they shall watch astounded

As my spirit pours out on the masses says the lord

And stadiums shall be filled because of what I have chosen to do in Florida - stadiums shall be filled all across the earth

A GREAT WEEPING

And the people shall weep

There shall come a great weeping and conviction and a great sound of repentance shall arise shall arise from this place says the Lord

The sound of a great WEEPING

For there shall even be a harvest of tears

And the nations shall be impacted by my glory shall be impacted by revival shall be impacted by MY SON says the Lord

Yes and then into the time of the end

For you dear Todd - from the Lord

Wendy Alec
GOD TV - Co-Founder

http://www.god.tv

FLORIDA REVIVAL NEWS ARTICLES

Prophetic Word: For Todd & The Healing Revival Florida

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version