Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: above the earth Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Steven Bliss

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/07/2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

During a recent time of prayer I found myself flying high above the earth. It was if I were riding the currents. The ground below seemed very distant, but it was a sandy-tan colour. There were no visible signs of roads or towns. In fact I saw nothing but the sloping lands below.

I found myself wondering what I was doing, or why I saw nothing. But I saw enjoying the times. I heard his voice say, “Look down there”. As I did, I saw a house, which I’d not seen before. It was a smaller, single level house. The area looked empty and uninhabited. I had the fleeting thought; I wonder why I see this house now?

I heard his voice say, “Now look again.” I looked again to the house. This time I saw into the house. It was not vacant, but was inhabited by a man. I could see him walking through the hallway and into the rooms. We were still soaring high above the earth. Nothing else was visible.  “I wonder what’s up with the man in the house” I thought.

Again God responded. “Look down there.” I instinctively knew where to look as we flew. I was amazed.  As last time I saw more than into the house, but now there was a huge shopping mall type complex inside this man’s house. It was filled with too many people to count. I was now back, out of the experience.

It had given me much to consider. I asked, “What am I to learn?”

And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened. Luke 11:9 (NLT)

Often, revelation will be just like my experience. It unfurls in layers. Sometimes we realize we are with God, and yet we see nothing. It was not until I was wondering “why” that I was shown the house; next it was a man inside his house; and finally a large mall with many people within the house wit the man.

For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And the door is opened to everyone who knocks.  Luke 11:10 (NLT)

I write this to encourage you in your experience with God. Talk with him. Be willing to ask him questions, and expect to find answers. He has things to show us, but only if we show interest in him and what he’s doing.

So…  you are now to ask God, what this encounter means to you. Ask him to unfold the revelation he would grant. What is it you are to see and learn of him?

Edited by Steven Bliss on 05/07/2008 at 5:03pm
View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Steven Bliss

Posted: 05/01/2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

I hear Father saying to more of you, "Look again. What do you see?"
View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 05/01/2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I really enjoy this one. Within it lies the ability to
dream big and to fly high. With God there are no limits.
There is freedom in that.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Karen Samford

Posted: 05/01/2015 at 6:26pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Feel like i'm floating in a arc above it all because he
gives me joy and peace down deep in my soul.
https://youtu.be/l9xtmj8Zgc4

View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 05/01/2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden
Father's Heart Ministry

The Father Says Today:

The Father says today that I am the God who "so loves..." I so love the world! I so love you that I sent the Only Begotten. There is no other god who so loved. I have searched and can find none! Beside Me there is no other. Of all the representations of divinity and philosophy the closest they come to Agape is a benign indifference. I am neither benign nor indifferent of your life says the Father. My passion is such that as the Psalmist wrote "the heavens burn and the mountains and the hills melt ..." because I am COME to draw you out of many waters. Never allow the enemy or any other false authority to convince you that I am a far off God for I am not a far off God. I am as close as your next breath even the very beating of your heart.

So I stand at the door of your importunity and knock this day to bring you into relationship with Me as the One who "so loved" and loves you still. Beloved you do not have to overcome My reluctance to move in your life because I DON'T HAVE ANY. If I spared not the Only Begotten how shall I not WITH HIM freely give you ALL things? What is there that is lacking? You only need ask. Can you endure the turbulence of My arrival on the scene to change and transform and meet every need of your heart? Ask Me beloved. I stand waiting for you to but ask as the occasion of My choice to do exceedingly and abundantly above what you ask or even think. This is who I AM and WHAT I DO and you are this day in the crosshairs of My determined purpose to bless and empower and deliver says your Father.

Father's Heart Ministry

P.O. Box 1915 Branson, MO 65615

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Rose Cowen

Posted: 05/01/2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

Really enjoy the music/videos I didn't stop at one...Thanks
Karen..praising and worshiping you Lord.....Yes your
presence....Thank you Lord ..Thank you Lord Always Thank
you Lord
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login