Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: limiting earthquakes Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Dave Spencer

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/27/2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

1.  Earthquakes will happen: we should not pray for no earthquakes.

Mark 13:  (YLT)
3  And as he is sitting at the mount of the Olives, over-against the temple, Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, were questioning him by himself,
4  ‘Tell us when these things shall be? and what is the sign when all these may be about to be fulfilled?’
5  And Jesus answering them, began to say, ‘Take heed lest any one may lead you astray,
6  for many shall come in my name, saying—I am he, and many they shall lead astray;
7  and when ye may hear of wars and reports of wars, be not troubled, for these behove to be, but the end is not yet;
8  for nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be earthquakes in divers [various] places, and there shall be famines and troubles; beginnings of sorrows are these.

In fact, it would be better to have a series of smaller earthquakes than one big one.

2.  If we feel lead by the Spirit and if we join together in prayer, the Holy Spirit will intercede for us.

Romans 8:  (Young's Literal Translation)
16  The Spirit himself doth testify with our spirit, that we are children of God;
17  and if children, also heirs, heirs, indeed, of God, and heirs together of Christ—if, indeed, we suffer together, that we may also be glorified together.
18  For I reckon that the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory about to be revealed in us;
19  for the earnest looking out of the creation doth expect the revelation of the sons of God;
20  for to vanity was the creation made subject—not of its will, but because of Him who did subject it —in hope,
21  that also the creation itself shall be set free from the servitude of the corruption to the liberty of the glory of the children of God;
22  for we have known that all the creation doth groan together, and doth travail in pain together till now.
23  And not only so, but also we ourselves, having the first-fruit of the Spirit, we also ourselves in ourselves do groan, adoption expecting—the redemption of our body;
24  for in hope we were saved, and hope beheld is not hope; for what any one doth behold, why also doth he hope for it?
25  and if what we do not behold we hope for, through continuance we expect it.
26  And, in like manner also, the Spirit doth help our weaknesses; for, what we may pray for, as it behoveth us, we have not known, but the Spirit himself doth make intercession for us with groanings unutterable,
27  and He who is searching the hearts hath known what is the mind of the Spirit, because according to God he doth intercede for saints.

I believe that the Lord has given faith to pray to limit earthquakes to about 5 (until He says otherwise).  Does anyone else sense this from the Spirit?  Can we agree to pray regularly concerning limiting earthquakes?

With His Love,
Dave

PS  An 8 earthquake, as happened recently in China, is 1000 times as powerful as a 5 earthquake.

Edited by Dave Spencer on 05/27/2008 at 10:56am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Tina Sundstrom

Posted: 05/27/2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Sundstrom

I came across this word today and felt I should add it here so that specific concerted prayer could be sent to that region.  Some months ago I was given New Madrid in prayer as well.  May God have mercy on us all and yes, by all means may He mitigate the destruction wherever it may be slated to occur.   I came across this particular word at this location:  http://etpv.org/whatsnew.html   Scroll down to the list.

Vision Of New Madrid Quake

John Kilpatrick

Mon, 26 May 2008

Prophetic Vision and Dream

Pastor Kilpatrick wants to share with his partners and friends the following vision and dream he had in April and May 2008. He has never posted a vision or dream on the internet, but after talking with some close friends, intercessors, as well as those in prophetic ministry he has agreed to do so. His intentions are not to alarm the Church or the public, but to forewarn us to pray concerning what he has seen. At this time, we do not have the full revelation or meaning of this vision and dream, but know that the Lord is trying to warn us and prepare us for the days ahead. Please help us pray to the Lord concerning this matter.

Sunday, April 27, 2008 - Vision

As I was approaching the Daphne Civic Center for Sunday morning service at Church of His Presence, I had a vision which lasted for about two or three seconds. In this vision, I saw the ground buckling before me. It was so real that I actually moved aside to avoid what I was seeing. I knew immediately that it was an earthquake, and the thought crossed my mind that the damages of this earthquake could have the potential to exceed those of Hurricane Katrina of 2005. Please understand that I am not saying that the Lord told me this. It merely crossed my mind.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - Dream

I awoke trembling and shaking at 5:00 in the morning after having a startling dream. This was one of the three most profound dreams that I have ever had during the ministry the LORD has called me to. I feel that this dream is an addendum to the vision I had on April 27, 2008.

In this dream I saw the words wind and water. I only saw the words but did not actually see any wind or water damage. I then found myself overlooking a river which instantly became so wide that I could no longer see either of its banks. The dream then shifted, and I was with one of my parishioners running through what appeared to be an old abandoned school house. This empty building began to shake. The shaking was so violent and severe that it was like the bucking of a wild horse tossing us around. My teeth were clapping so hard from the impact that I tried to clinch them to prevent this from happening. In this dream I knew I was experiencing a massive earthquake. The sounds were so catastrophic that the thought crossed my mind that the devastation could likely exceed Hurricane Katrina of 2005. I did not see the devastation behind me; I only heard it. In all of my life I have never heard such catastrophic sounds. These were the scariest sounds I have ever heard. The dream then shifted once more and concluded with two names on what appeared to be an old Spanish map. One name read Indianola and the other Europa. When I awoke, I was shaking as if I had chills and fever. I could not stop trembling. All through the day I felt as if I had just had the dream 10 minutes ago.

This dream so shook me that my wife and I immediately went to the internet to do some research. I also contacted some close friends in the ministry and reliable intercessors concerning this dream. What we found was startling. There are towns called Indianola, IL, Europa, MO, and Indianola, MS. These towns run in a line from North to South with Europa, MO being near the middle of them. The Mississippi River runs between them with Europa, MO being by the epicenter of the New Madrid fault. After seeing this, I believe the dream could be concerning a devastating earthquake on the New Madrid fault. Many reputable friends in ministry have felt that this dream was not to be interpreted as a spiritual dream because they felt that it has literal implications. Even now, two days later the intensity of this dream is the same.

I do not want to come across as an alarmist concerning what I saw. I also don’t want to put fear in the public or the Body of Christ. However, I cannot help but feel that God gave me this as warning to prepare us for the days ahead and to pray concerning this matter. Please know that I did not see any time frame as to when this may happen. Please pray with me concerning this vision and dream. If you have any comments, you can send them to watch@churchofhispresence.org

Dave Spencer

Posted: 05/28/2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Thanks, Tina, for the link. I found this link that will remind me to pray often.  I am focusing on the Pacific Ring of Fire.

With His Love,
Dave

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/29/2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Iceland just experienced an earthquake yesterday of 6.1 magnitude...

Dave Spencer

Posted: 05/30/2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

The Lord has called/is calling some to focus only on the Pacific Rim of Fire; I am one of those.  There are others that He is calling to focus on the New Madrid fault and other parts of the world.  Dear reader, please ask Him about this.

With His Love,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 05/30/2008 at 7:26am
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/31/2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

We will witness an earthquake going right down I- 5 in the near future from Olympia area all the way through Oregon and possibly into California with a volcanic ooozing of lava to follow soon after in the Washington Oregon Border area .

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 05/31/2008 at 9:16pm

Dave Spencer

Posted: 05/31/2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Jeff, I basically agree with you.  I had a vision concerning this.  Father, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven!

And if it is Your will, let this event happen over a period of time so people will have a chance to repent and turn to You and call on Your Name, Jesus, for salvation!

With His Love,
Dave

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/31/2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Dave for a full day I saw a strong Angel that had been given power and a scepter of Gold with a ball at the end and  of it to touch the earth and he was above the border of Washington and Oregon facing Canada .

The Angel stretched out the scepter and touched the bottom of Puget Sound and a great mountain range immediately rose up from the bottom of Puget Sound straight down to the south right down I - 5 all the way into Oregon and farther but I could not see just how far then he turned to the east south east and touch the ball of the scepter upon the top of a volcano and it oozed orange red lava that flowed thickly and slowly to the east , the south and the south west ! I saw people that had turned their back on the Lord fall into the water and the ones that heard his voice and were obedient slide safely onto the land ! \o/

All the infrastructure of the cities and states were completely ruined !

But when we pass the fire we will not be burned do not fear for He has redeemed us and we are called by hs name ! He is the LOrd our God our Savior and Holy One ! Jesus ! Yahweh ! Hear Oh Israel the Lord is ONE !

Dave Spencer

Posted: 05/31/2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

"You give and take away
 You give and take away
 Still my heart will choose to say
 Blessed be the Name of the Lord!"

Edited by Dave Spencer on 05/31/2008 at 5:40pm
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/31/2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Hey Dave, would you drop me an email please? grace2bme@msn.com

thank you :)

Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/02/2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Here is a word that confirms what we have been hearing from the Father.

Quote from
Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion Ministries

"Fear not the sound of the shaking. Fear not that place where I will cause you to be very aware and let you hear the shaking. Then you can announce what will shake and you will cause many to be sheltered in a new way. Rise through the wreck and the ruin and the groaning that is around you. Rise and allow My Spirit that is hovering to rest on the earth, and you be My divine connector."

Now we say, "Even in the midst of judgment let Mercy triumph."

With His Love,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 06/02/2008 at 8:24pm
Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/02/2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Three Brides Prophecy:

Seek Righteousness and Humility,

That You May Find Mercy

In the Time of Judgement

(Impressions/Visions received from Fall 1996 to Summer 1997)

Song of Solomon: Chapter 5

This is a picture of the Beloved and the Shulamite struggling to find each other again: this is a time for Holy Love - be ready to open the door when the Beloved knocks even if you are not presentable. The passion and sorrow of this situation was shown like this: the Beloved is over the sea off the NW coast. The Shulamite is the Church. The Coastal Mountains are the locked door. The Spirit said there would be earthquakes of a magnitude 3.5 to 5.0 in this region to signal the start of His Desire and His trying the latch on the door that hides the Shulamite. He also said some would hesitate to open the door when He knocked. Those that wait too long may suffer while they are searching for their Beloved.

In June 1997 I believe He has also said that there will be an earthquake just north of Portland that will be greater than 5.0. Earthquakes of magnitudes up to 7.9 will continue throughout the coastal region of the West Coast in the coming months.

I have also seen visions of fiery lava in the sea floor just off the coast. The sea symbolizes the turmoil and restless nature of sinful man and the fire represents cleansing judgement that God sends to lead us out of our materialism, rebellion and "deadness".

Book of Ruth: Naomi and Ruth

Naomi means "my joy", "my bliss", or "pleasantness of Jehovah". She was named correctly for this is what she was before her husband took her out of the disciplining of the people of God to Moab (means "nothingness"). There her husband and two sons died. When she decided to go back to Bethlehem ("house of bread"), she warned Ruth ("faithful friend") and Orpah, her daughters-in-law, that it could be rough there for them. Since they came from people who were idol worshipers, they would not be welcomed in Israel. Orpah turned back but Ruth said to Naomi "Your God will be my God - where you go I will go". When they came into Bethlehem, Naomi said "Call me Mara ("bitter") because the Lord has dealt bitterly with me". Then Ruth went out into the fields to glean grain for Naomi and herself. Boaz, who noticed her faithfulness to Naomi and her trust in God’s ways, owned the fields. He eventually became her Kinsman Redeemer through the Lord's provision. After Boaz and Ruth were married the Lord gave them a son and they brought him to Naomi, who said, "This son is better than seven sons". She was right because he was a father of King David and in the human ancestry of King Jesus.

Naomi symbolizes the established Church, Ruth the new Daughters and the new Bride that will come to know their Redeemer, and Boaz symbolizes God as Father-Jesus-Holy Spirit. Many in the Church who say in their hearts, "Call me Mara for the Lord has dealt bitterly with me", will once again want to be called Naomi. This will happen when the earthquakes begin in the inland coastal regions, such as in the Cascade Mountains.

"The mountains shall be humbled and the valleys lifted up. Your high places will be turned to dust. The Lord will be like lightning from a clear sky."

Book of Esther: The Brave, Wise and Beautiful Queen

The King has chosen a new Queen because the old one would not come to Him when He summoned her. She trusted in her own position and power, not His, so she was cast off. She is a picture of the false church.

Esther ( "a star" or "to hide" ) is a true Queen because she both fears the King's authority and trusts in His love for her. When the evil and occult enemy of her people puts in motion a plan to destroy them, she fasts for three days and then enters the King's presence unannounced. If the King does not accept her, she will be executed. He gladly welcomes her, the evil plan is exposed and her enemy is the one who is hanged.

Esther symbolizes a Church who will live and, if need be, die for others. There will come a time when certain cities and towns will be known for their devotion to their Savior while others will be known for their occult powers and evil. "Dust off the Book of Acts". The power of money and politics will decrease as spiritual power, both good and evil, increases.

Earthquakes in the Rocky Mountain region will signal this time.

"Let us trust in the Lord, our God, and not in our own reasoning. Even the weakest things of the Lord are stronger and surer than the strongest things of man. He is a consuming fire and a pure, clear spring of water."

Even so, Lord Jesus, come.

Dave Spencer, Your Brother in Christ By God's Grace August 1997

NOTES (further insights)

1. "Everything that can be shaken will be shaken."

The political, financial, social and intellectual structure of our country will be shaken like a olive tree almost ready for harvest.  Even the very ground will shake.  After the shaking all the olives that are rotten and bitter will have fallen; those that are healthy and firmly attached to the tree will ripen and become suitable for the Lord's pleasure.  The end result of this separation is that there will be whole cities and regions in North America that will serve and glorify Jesus Christ: others will not repent and will give themselves over to humanism and Satanism.  This revival will come with mercy and with judgement!  Montreal, Quebec will become a center for revival.  God's warning will come to San Francisco (for homosexuality), Los Angeles (for pornography), Seattle (for humanism) and Portland (for ingratitude).  First, it will be like a warning shot across the bow of a ship.  If there is no repentance, it will get worse and will move eastward across this continent so that some might seek their Savior and be saved.

"Shall we praise the Lord only in pleasant times?"

2. "Dust off the Book of Acts." 

The Holy Spirit will now cleanse the Bride again.  Motives will continue to be purified with fire, the impurities of sin will be washed away with Living Water, and the glory of her Promised One will cover her.  The Holy Spirit will again not tolerate anyone lying to Him.  The "no-name" ministries prophesied by Paul Cain are not far off.  The Church will become strong with purity and love as the giftings are restored in their proper balance.

PS: June 2001. The earthquake in Spokane signals the start of the 2nd bride prophecy. The 1st phase is still continuing: there will be a strong earthquake soon somewhere in the coastal region – perhaps near Longview. These 3 prophecies are additive: that is, the 2nd adds to the 1st.

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 06/02/2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Hey Dave, I am hoping Longview is not in the scopes... not yet... that is where i use to reside and my two daughters, son-in-law, and 2 grand babies now live there... course my 82 year old mother resides in Warreton, OR right on the north Oregon Coast 18 ft above sea level... I believe that my household will be protected by the Lord, regardless of what may come down ... praying .... thanks Dave!

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 06/02/2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Hello Dave:

This afternoon, around 5pm Pacific Standard time, I began to feel shakings and tremblings in the spirit the likes I have not felt since the last earthquake recently hit San Francisco. I had been in intercession for a year before that one and was given Ezek 7 at that time for that one. Today my heart was heavy and 'hot' and I was drawn to the Book of Jude. In the middle of the night, He had awoken me and put my attention on Genesis. I am sensing a connection in the spirit here. I live close to Edmonton so I am on the other side of the mountains but many people I know are from BC or California. Just wanted to pass this along and I pray it blesses in some way.

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

Edited by Colleen Danchak on 06/02/2008 at 9:42pm
View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/02/2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Hi, Julie and Colleen,

I believe Chuck D. Pierce has been given an important prophecy.  I suggest that we meditate on/pray about what the Lord has said concerning "hovering" and "shaking".  One thing I am wondering about is does He mean to literally put our ear to the ground?

With His Love,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 06/03/2008 at 8:16am
Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/03/2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

This is what the Holy Spirit is showing me this morning.  I'm going to post this in a rough form before I talk myself out of posting it!

There is a boundry from Lord Island in the Columbia River, near Rainer,OR and Kelso,
WA, northward along the river bed to Castle Rock, to Winlock, to Napavine, to Centralia, to Tenino, to Olympia, up to Bremerton.  The land mass to the north of the Columbia River and west of the line defined by these cities will be moved toward the NW until the whole mass is pushed up against Vancouver Island.

Vancouver Island will rotate counter-clockwise until the south part meets the mainland.  In essence the Olympic Peninsula will be pushed in a northwest direction and, it in turn, will push the southern part of Vancouver Island east into the mainland.  Ships will be able to navigate from the Columbia River to the Seattle area along the new waterway that is formed.

Time frame?  We're not talking centuries, for sure.  Not even a lifetime.

Spiritual Meaning:  The Lover of our souls is opening the locked door to the private chambers of His Beloved.  Look at a map of the NW to see this picture with your spiritual eyes.

When?  When the Lord starts "knocking on the door".  That is, when there is unusual and repeated seismic activity along the I5 which is basically along the boundary line.

Jeff, does this fit with what you see?  Colleen, does this witness to what the Lord is showing you?

With His Love,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 06/03/2008 at 12:22pm
keith ogden

Posted: 06/03/2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged Quote keith ogden

Dave

My email is kthogden@yahoo.co.uk

If you get in touch,I will reply to your question about revival in Merseyside/Liverpool

Keith

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/04/2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Dave , this is very close to what I saw in a vision although the oozing volcanoe is missing that happens sometime afterwards ! Remember I saw a mountain range rising up as though two pieces of land were being squished together right down I-5 from the Olympia area south through Oregon but I truly don't know how far south of the Washington Oregon border .

Do you live in this area ?

Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/04/2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Hi, Jeff.

I live in a small town in north-central WA.

I could not see south of the Columbia River in the vision.  I believe that the prophecy is a combo of both visions.

I am somewhat stressed out.  This has stretched my faith to the limit.  Also, I am not unawares that this prophecy may impact other lives.  I can only pray that it is from the Lord.

With His Love,
Dave

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 06/04/2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Hi again Dave:  Peace brother. Look into His eyes - fall into His eyes and be lost there for now.  You wrote the following:

There is a boundry from Lord Island in the Columbia River, near Rainer,OR and Kelso,
WA, northward along the river bed to Castle Rock, to Winlock, to Napavine, to Centralia, to Tenino, to Olympia, up to Bremerton.  The land mass to the north of the Columbia River and west of the line defined by these cities will be moved toward the NW until the whole mass is pushed up against Vancouver Island.

Vancouver Island will rotate counter-clockwise until the south part meets the mainland.  In essence the Olympic Peninsula will be pushed in a northwest direction and, it in turn, will push the southern part of Vancouver Island east into the mainland.  Ships will be able to navigate from the Columbia River to the Seattle area along the new waterway that is formed.

Time frame?  We're not talking centuries, for sure.  Not even a lifetime

Some years back I remember reading an article in a Canadian magazine called Maclean's that talks about this. A geographer or something was aware of this but no one was listening to him at first. Then the aboriginal legend about a 3000 plus tribe in the area years ago that disappeared over night was finally found to be true. The impact of the earthquake and tsunami hit right around where Vancouver is if I remember correctly. It was actually documented far away in Japan and it happened in the 1700's. It was predicted to happen again. This scientist guy wrote the article about 10 years back and said he thought the earthquake would hit in about 50 years. Its now within the 40 year mark. And since 40 is such a significant number Biblically about crossing over into the Promised Land, one wonders. ( I turned 40 this year myself and boy this has been challenging and interesting) Vancouver Island is rotating as we speak down and toward the mainland more and more each year. Actually, this man said if the earthquake hits, he thought the entire Vancouver Island would slam into Vancouver.  I live in Alberta and we are known for oil wells like Texas. There are so many holes all over the land its questionable the integrity of the land right now. All I know is the Lord wants to blow some fire wells open here very soon but in the natural that could easily match up. I saw an volcano blow in the spirit when my pastor went down to Florida recently. It was one that crusted over and fairly new and then blew again.

Has an outpouring started recently in Albany, Oregon?  I just received a new worship CD in the mail today from Elijah List. Its written by the head worship leader of a church there. Very interesting since it went missing in the mail for a month with an Israel flag I ordered.

I pray this helps in some way. And I pray Lord that you would please bring your Shalom to his heart tonight and turn his face into Your heart for a bit. Laminate him to You Lord and strengthen his spirit and soul with your love. In Yeshua's name. AMEN

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/05/2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Thanks, Colleen, for both the advice, which worked great, and the historical/scientific info, which also helps.

Outpourings have started in Albany, Oregon,  The Gateway Church in Cour 'd Alene, ID, and in Spokane,WA.  Also, there is at least one in BC.

May the Lord bless you and all of Canada.

With His Love,
Dave

PS  I think one has started in Renton, Wa too.

Edited by Dave Spencer on 06/06/2008 at 8:40am
keith ogden

Posted: 06/06/2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged Quote keith ogden

Dave good to hear from you again.

You are welcome to check out my website and either join or leave messages.

Kindest Regards

Keith

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kthogdenawakening/

Any time you want to chat I`m on msn windows live  ogdkei@aol.com

Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/06/2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hey Bro Dave, where in Renton, do y know? Our business is 5 minute freeway drive to Renton! Shewww, could be  there in a flash-LOL!  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'

Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/06/2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Hi, Gayle.

Several meetings ago, Todd called anyone in the meeting who was a full-time minister and is involved in "redigging the wells" of revival/renewal to come forward.  There was someone from the Renton renewal there who received impartation.  Several years ago I attended many of these meetings; I don't know if they continued or not.  The meetings were held in the AOG church building about a 1/2 mile off the freeway.  That's all the info. I have at this time.

Last Sunday I attended the morning meeting at the Gateway and the evening meeting in Spokane.  There were notable testimonies of healing at both meetings. When I was at the Gateway several weeks ago, we all prayed for a brother that had a bone in his leg that was dying from the top downward.  That bone is now healed and he was able to walk around a bit, even though his leg muscles are still weak.  Glory to Jesus!  In Spokane the Todd Bentley associate had just arrived that night: he has the fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Things should really get hot there in a hurry.

If I hear anything else about Renton, I'll post the info.

With His Love,
Dave

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version