VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Dream - 06.18.2008 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Bojo Sun

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/18/2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Dream - 06.18.2008

I was woken up by the alarm this morning in a middle of a very interesting and profound dream. I feel it worthy to be written down and shared.

I forgot most part of the dream, in which I was obviously shown wonderful things (truths) in the heavenlies as Jesus, the Lord Himself, toured me with many truths and heavenly places. I do not know how to describe these things in words and what I can do is to borrow some biblical words, which will certainly not do justice to what I was shown. I regret that I have no trace of it now. The small part left with me is when I was in the middle of a wonderful dialogue, interrupted, unfinished as it is. I hope I could come back to the dream on one hand. On the other I feel thankful that the Lord would allow me to have at least some part retained in my mind by waking me up in the middle of it.

Obviously the Lord decided to have me come down from the His dwelling place (I should say it was His throne, but I am not so certain) after He had toured around somewhere I believe to be the realm where He is. He then led me flying downward speedily along a straight vertical pathway reaching from below to where we came from. I knew we were like free falling, but strangely, as if in a slow motion movie, I can pause and watch and study what we came by. The pathway is hard to describe for its many features. I know firstly that it was a building of people, with its top reaching to heaven, while its foundation is from far below; it is also a path of light, white and straight, with substance in it and at the same time flowing like smoke or a river; it seemed to be composed of different kinds of people one phase after another, they seems to be straining upward to move up the “stairway”, it was as if they was fly up slowly (compared to our speed when we rushed down); it is narrow yet allow a little place for one to move along.

It seemed after some dropping down along this path. I was allowed to slow down and engage a conversation with some people who were in the pathway or composing the pathway-it is really hard to tell the difference. They all seemed to be enduring some hardship, but they were full of hope and determination, knowing that they were steadily meandering along the passage heaven-ward. I saw three persons, the first was a young man (around 20), second, a middle-aged man (around 50), last, a young girl (around 18). I had talked to the young man, and was engaging a conversation with the older man when I was woken up.  I did not have the time to talk to the girl. But somehow they all seemed to have been talking to me in one agreement. I do not know what I asked of them. But they all strongly and clearly gave me the same testimony as Jesus was watching us having this conversation and He was flying aside of me along the pathway.  

And this is waht they testified to me: First, they had separated themselves totally from the world; Second, they had reserved nothing from their Lord. I was very impressed with their plain and strong emphasis on these two things as if they would like no one to miss it or misunderstand them.

Reflection:

1.       As I was still waking up from the dream, I eagerly want to know what the pathway is. Then the Lord told me that this is the stairway of Jacob, upon which angels will descend and ascend. I was told by the Lord some time ago that angels will be sent for me as I pray and ask for things in and for His kingdom. I was startled in the beginning even the possibility that I, a finite and weak human being, could enjoy such right and privilege.  But He assured me by telling me that angels are by nature servants of the sons of God and I do enjoy a better place than angels in Him. Then the Lord shared with me that when Jesus taught Nathaniel that He shall see heaven open and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man, He was trying to show Nathaniel that the Son of God is just like him, a son of Man (First Adam), and Nathaniel will be just like Him (Second Adam), which will make him more privileged than his forefather Jacob. And in this knowledge is the gateway to heaven as Nathaniel desired of.  As I think more of this dream, I see what the mystery of Jesus Christ is in term of Him being ONE MAN, bring many into Himself and made them being His Body while Himself being the Head. As one comes into this Body, He also becomes a part of His Person, who is the way to the Throne of the Father, who is in heaven. If one is moving heaven-ward, he is not outside of Him, which is the opposite impression I had before as if I can only be part of Him when I could reach to certain spiritual height. What makes me in His Body is not how spiritual I feel, but whether I could fulfill the two criteria as mentioned by the testimony of others in the dream.

2.       As I was praying for further understanding of the first criteria-what it means to be separated from the world. I heard the Spirit told me that the world is not worthy of such faithful ones with whom I conversed. It suddenly opened up a whole new perspective of holiness to me. Holiness is not to be seen as being religious or rigid in dealings of matters of God. Holiness is to so separate ourselves from the world in our heart and mind that we would fully understand that we are not of this world and we are not to be in any way befriended with this world. We are holy, set apart by God from the corrupted and crooked world. It shifted my perspective concerning how to relate to this world and things in it. The prevailing Christianity has failed to clearly disclose the enmity between God and this world which is under the control of the evil one through sin and death. In diverse subtle manners, contemporary teachings suggest to us that is ok to be a friend of this world for the Lord is so loving that He will take into considerations our weaknesses and allow us to be so restful till we can overcome the world in an ease pace as if we do not need the awareness to be consciously set apart from the world, knowing clearly that even we will go through struggles and hardships, it will not in any way belittle the need or requirement that we should in no way be identified with the world; or that we are so saved from the world and so commissioned by God that we are fully capable to change the world and make it fully God’s, ignorant that reality is that few will be saved and be able to walk in the life of Jesus Christ-we make holy thing common like some commodities in a Wal-Mart-feel free to make your choice for there are many and pretty cheap, you surely can get something to your satisfaction.

Holy thing in the Lord means to be totally set apart, uncommon, unpopular, few and not appealing man but only to God.  “Be holy as He is Holy.” It is speaking of a state of being, also of the process of change.  I strongly feel this is the key thing the Lord warned me of and into.

Edited by Bojo Sun on 06/18/2008 at 1:04pm
View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Joshua Bingham

Posted: 06/18/2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged Quote Joshua Bingham

Amen. It is good to be despised if it is because you're pro-God.

Edited by Joshua Bingham on 06/18/2008 at 4:40pm
View Joshua Bingham's Profile Search for other posts by Joshua Bingham
Rose Hanson

Posted: 06/18/2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

The prevailing Christianity has failed to clearly disclose the enmity between God and this world which is under the control of the evil one through sin and death. In diverse subtle manners, contemporary teachings suggest to us that is ok to be a friend of this world for the Lord is so loving that He will take into considerations our weaknesses and allow us to be so restful till we can overcome the world in an ease pace as if we do not need the awareness to be consciously set apart from the world, knowing clearly that even we will go through struggles and hardships, it will not in any way belittle the need or requirement that we should in no way be identified with the world;

Adulterers and adulteresses!  Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God?  Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.    James 4:4

How many do really know they are in Him, as they are to be tottally submerged into the WORD...  and a doer of the Word !!!

Rose

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Tina Strode

Posted: 06/18/2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Strode

Thank you for sharing, Bojo.  I believe that is a right-on word for today.  The "theme" of this week for my spirit has been to come out and be ye seperate, to choose the narrow road, and I have heard the Lord say several times this week "Be holy for I AM holy" -

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light

Thank you Father of Light!  Thank you Jesus!  Thank you Holy Spirit!

Shalom, Tina

Brittni P.

Posted: 06/19/2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged Quote Brittni P.

I looked up the Greek word that was used that passage (1 Peter 2:9)
4047.  pĕripŏiēsis, per-ee-poy´-ay-sis; from 4046(below); acquisition (the act or the thing); by extens. preservation:— obtain (-ing), peculiar, purchased, possession, saving.
extens. extens. = extension18, extensive

.  pĕripŏiĕŏmai, per-ee-poy-eh´-om-ahee; mid. voice from 4012 and 4160; to make around oneself, i.e. acquire (buy):— purchase. (below)
mid. mid. = middle (voice)27
i.e. i.e. = that is
Strong, James: The New Strong's Dictionary of Hebrew and Greek Words. Nashville : Thomas Nelson, 1997, c1996, S. H8674

4160 [poieo /poy·eh·o/] v. Apparently a prolonged form of an obsolete primary; TDNT 6:458; TDNTA 895; GK 4472; 579 occurrences; AV translates as “do” 357 times, “make” 113 times, “bring forth” 14 times, “commit” nine times, “cause” nine times, “work” eight times, “show” five times, “bear” four times, “keep” four times, “fulfil” three times, “deal” twice, “perform” twice, not translated three times, translated miscellaneously 43 times, and “vr do” three times. 1 to make. 1a with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc. 1b to be the authors of, the cause. 1c to make ready, to prepare. 1d to produce, bear, shoot forth. 1e to acquire, to provide a thing for one’s self. 1f to make a thing out of something. 1g to (make i.e.) render one anything. 1g1 to (make i.e.) constitute or appoint one anything, to appoint or ordain one that. 1g2 to (make i.e.) declare one anything. 1h to put one forth, to lead him out. 1i to make one do something. 1i1 cause one to. 1j to be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about). 2 to do. 2a to act rightly, do well. 2a1 to carry out, to execute. 2b to do a thing unto one. 2b1 to do to one. 2c with designation of time: to pass, spend. 2d to celebrate, keep. 2d1 to make ready, and so at the same time to institute, the celebration of the passover. 2e to perform: to a promise. Additional Information: For synonyms see entry 4238, prasso.See entry 5871 for comparison of synonyms.

(I think this word goes really deep.. it comes from alot of different words! But how awesome is that???)

Amen!! We are Bought with a Price and Set apart and preserved by God!

Heres the English Def. of Peculiar! AMEN!

Have to post some quickened words on Rummy (God hasn't revealed what it means yet.. though it may be connected to this) and singular (singleness of eye)
God has been quickening me to broken headlights for along time now. it seems like every other car we pass has only one working headlight! God reveled to me that it represents singleness of eye. that our eyes need to be SINGLELY ON HIM. Plus we also had a cat named William (or will) that hurt one of his eyes and walked around with only one eye open for awhile.. and God showed me that, that meant that our wills need to be singlely focused.

while looking all thee above up I found this word (gotta love it..):

4239  [praus /prah·ooce/] adj. Apparently a primary word; TDNT 6:645; TDNTA 929; GK 4558; Three occurrences; AV translates as “meek” three times. 1 mildness of disposition, gentleness of spirit, meekness. Additional Information: Meekness toward God is that disposition of spirit in which we accept His dealings with us as good, and therefore without disputing or resisting. In the OT, the meek are those wholly relying on God rather than their own strength to defend them against injustice. Thus, meekness toward evil people means knowing God is permitting the injuries they inflict, that He is using them to purify His elect, and that He will deliver His elect in His time. (Is. 41:17, Lu. 18:1-8) Gentleness or meekness is the opposite to self-assertiveness and self-interest. It stems from trust in God’s goodness and control over the situation. The gentle person is not occupied with self at all. This is a work of the Holy Spirit, not of the human will. (Gal. 5:23).
4240 πραΰτης [prautes /prah·oo·tace/] n f. From 4239; TDNT 6:645; TDNTA 929; GK 4559; Three occurrences; AV translates as “meekness” three times. 1 mildness of disposition, gentleness of spirit, meekness.
adj adj: adjective
TDNT Theological Dictionary of the New Testament
TDNTA Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, Abridged in One Volume
GK Goodrick-Kohlenberger
AV Authorized Version
n n: noun or neuter
f f: feminine

(it shows that I edited it because I added some more stuff..)

Edited by Brittni P. on 06/19/2008 at 10:37am

me@brittnisisle.com
View Brittni P.'s Profile Search for other posts by Brittni P. Visit Brittni P.'s Homepage
Tina Strode

Posted: 06/19/2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Strode

Awesome post Brittni!  Deep to deeper! Glory to God in the highest heaven!  I am seeing a picture of the River of Ezekiel 47 and the ones who are willing to be immersed in HIM:

Ezekiel 47:5 He measured off another thousand, but now it was a river that I could not cross, because the water had risen and was deep enough to swim in -  

(swimming, being led by the Flow) Those who diligently seek him are diving in.....I also see the "stairway" of Light; the angels ascending and decending bringing help and assignments to us who are to go out because we are the "living water", Jesus is IN us and overflows from us.  Then

47:8-12...."When it empties into the Sea, the water there becomes fresh.  Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows.  There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live."  (I once heard a sermon that stated the word "fresh" meant "healed")  Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Great Sea.  But the swamps and marshes (stagnant places of death and decay) will not become fresh; they will be left for salt. Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing."

I hear the Lord say "Fishers of Men"  Let us cast our nets as he tells us to, for a harvest of fish so great the nets break. 

Luke 5:1 One day as Jesus was standing by the Lake of Gennesaret, with the people crowding around him and listening to the word of God, 2he saw at the water's edge two boats, left there by the fishermen, who were washing their nets. 3He got into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, and asked him to put out a little from shore. Then he sat down and taught the people from the boat.

4When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch."

5Simon answered, "Master, we've worked hard all night and haven't caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets."

6When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. 7So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink.

8When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus' knees and said, "Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!" 9For he and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken, 10and so were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, Simon's partners.

Then Jesus said to Simon, "Don't be afraid; from now on you will catch men." 11So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him.

Go forth Christian Warriors!  Leave everything and follow Him.  The time is NOW.  The harvest is RIPE.

Thank you Lord for your precious word.

Humbly submitted in Him, your sister in Christ, Tina

Bojo Sun

Posted: 06/19/2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Tina and Prittni:

Thank you for shairng your precious thoughts. They greatly enriched my understanding...

I came across a reading today and would like to share with you and others here...

The Lord bless you!

------------------------

Meek and Lowly Saviour
By William Mason

William Mason (1719-1791) authored a number of practical, devotional volumes for Christians and was highly respected in England for his legal service as a justice of the peace and later as a magistrate. These next two selections are taken from his daily devotional: A Spiritual Treasury for the Children of God.

Learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest to your souls. (Matthew 11:29)
      Thus, with tender affection, speaks Jesus our Prophet to the lambs of his flock. He well knows we stand in need of daily instruction from him. He teaches us in the truth, as we are able to bear it. He knows the weakness of our understandings. He is "touched with a feeling of our infirmities." Therefore, lest our poor hearts should at any time conceive thoughts of him contrary to his nature and office, he says, "I am meek and lowly in heart." You find you are poor sinners; ignorant of many truths; exercised with many conflicts, trials, and temptations: do not think of me only as "the High and Lofty One, who inhabiteth eternity," but as dwelling also with humble hearts. Look not on me as an austere master, a terrible lawgiver, a severe judge, who watches over you for evil, and is ever ready to take all advantages against you. No: I am your condescending, meek, and lowly Saviour; your loving Friend and kind Instructor; therefore come and listen to my words. "Learn of me."

What sweet encouragement is this! Art thou, O soul, tossed with temptations? harassed with corruptions? beset with sinful passions? Do these bring disquiet upon thy mind, distress to thy conscience, and prove a wearisome burden to thy spirits, so that thou dost not enjoy settled ease and rest? Remember thy Saviour's lowly character and kind advice. He hath an ear of grace for thy complaints, a heart of love to pity thee, a powerful arm to relieve thee. With sweet familiarity pour out thy heart to him. As a bosom friend tell him of thy sorrows, complaints, and fears. Always bear in mind his kind invitation, the loving meekness and lowliness of his heart, and the blessedness of his promise. He hath spoken it, and will he not bring it to pass? He hath said it, and will he not fulfill it? "Ye shall find rest to your souls;" such sweet tranquillity and inward composure as can be found in no object besides. Could the children of this world persuade us that there is no evil in their vain diversions and carnal delights; still, we know we cannot expect our Lord's presence, nor shall we find rest to our souls in all the delusive scenes of earth. No; but the more rest we find to our souls in Jesus, the more we are delighted with him; we become dead to all things that are contrary to spiritual peace and joy from him. "We who have believed do enter into rest;" and yet, we "labor to enter into rest." Hebrews 4:3,11

Edited by Bojo Sun on 06/19/2008 at 2:18pm
View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 06/19/2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Thanx Bojo,

I Needed that very much...

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Larry Denton

Posted: 06/21/2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Hey Bo....

Speaking of Dreams!

This is interesting, menaing that like climbing a starewell, Nature requires you to expend  and extend the bodys energy to move the body and at the same time Nuture requires you to look up, so as to invision the climb, thinking on those things that spoken off at the top. One aspect requiring the Image to resolve itsself in what is above, and the other in Likness, in that patiences is required to climb... It all comes out in the Genitics

You shared this:

Holiness is not to be seen as being religious or rigid in dealings of matters of God. Holiness is to so separate ourselves from the world in our heart and mind that we would fully understand that we are not of this world and we are not to be in any way befriended with this world.

Holiness is manifested in Godly Wisdom . It is not something that can be seem, but the ridge and leagal minded void of Grace thinks this nevering giving thought to the concept.. that we all must climb, not just settimg to resolve the ideal via Knowledge. Then and or "in" thier doing... becomes passive in that men and women like to meet, and or function via a meeting as opposed to appraoching a way in which ti Gifts of God are applied individualy.

To resolve relationship in the Wisdom of God requires us , come out of the thinking that just because we are in a meetingwe are saved. To approach the staires alone requireds us to move int the Faith of Our Lord, in that we be in our being submitted to the principles and or those principle we will both find and experience in the "climb"...

It is here in this climbing that the Gifts of God are , if believed, that add to the vision as to waht is at the top  and or end of our experience. No fruit and no Gifts and and soon the question comes along with an answer: "Why should I climb, let the pastors do that for us! Shurley God will not let us in up there!"

Ephes. 5:27 (KJV) 
    That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

In being as oppsed to doing in that doing rigth is a by product of one wisdom, he or she is Holy , there by some can say this is a wise and or Holy man or women but?

How is it we know folks are Holy in there approach to seeking the Kingdom?

Well along the way, climbing up the stairs we find ourselves, such as we are doing here , liking in the knowledge of what all there is at the top, but it is reasonable to proceed in taking our time , pacing ourselves, honoring those in the process of the loneg and sometimes lonely climb because of those other folks climbing . 

And

Col. 3:12 (KJV) 
    Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

In other words in there being, yes they doing, but in there doing we experienc  Christ within them, in that they are being like Him in the climb allowing us to partake of those fruits that give us strength and in doing enableing us to sahre thos insits Gifts of Wisdom and Knowledge that assures us of waht we will find at the top.

How eay it is to climb with those who are kind in not seting the pace vai Law, seeing how they are gien to climb in the Grace of God manifesting Holyness in be Kind, via a humbel mind, minding the ideal thay they to are learning and yes, in truth remain open to learn, meek in taking one step at a time, and last longsuffering in helping those they find along the way , taking or having time to themselves  to ponder whatis above.

There come a time when climbing requires more than just the logical , put one step before the other. Character is needed in spirit to keep the vision of finishing intact!

Whew, please allow us old foks to rest and we will be back!

Bro. Larry

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version