Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: DO NOT LOOSE HOPE ! I HAVE OVERCOME FOR YOU! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/10/2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

There are certain agendas coming into view now and I AM going to remove the obstacles in your way for you to move FREELY in My Will . Others will forcast  " Things to BE " . . . But I AM Creating ( EL KANAH ) Miracles all around you so that My Glory may be " SHOWN " and as I  " SHOW "  "MYSELF " ( Shekinah , Kabod ,weight ) around you , others will realize " THAT I AM " with you " PRESENT " and that they are accountable to Me not you !

I AM The MAJESTY that is expanding Myself around you for My Glory and My WILL is of the Utmost Importance and it IS MY VOICE IN YOU that SHALL BE PARAMOUNT NOW For All My GLORYto BE EXPOSED !

" I AM ALL THAT YOU NEED " , I will deliver the goods as you do My Will to your ultimate endeavor for even the slightest Jot and Tittle MUST come to birth to produce the Fruit I Desire for it to Bear !

NOW COME UNTO ME ! And I shall " SHOW YOU " My Path of Righteousness where you now Stand for I AM YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS and YOU LIVE IN ME NOW AND FOREVERMORE . . .

John 17:14 

14I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.

John 14:3 

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

John 14:23 

23Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

John 15:16 

16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

John 14:25-27

25"All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 07/10/2008 at 8:30pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/10/2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

July 11th 2008

+       You can be assured, My beloved one, that attacks such as the one you just experienced will always come when I am about to do great harm to Satan's plans!

+       The "true source" of all things is about to become evident!

View Jeff Kingshott's Profile Search for other posts by Jeff Kingshott Visit Jeff Kingshott's Homepage
Tina Dean

Posted: 07/10/2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Lord let it be so.......it's time for the obstacles to be removed that has always hindered.  

Be blessed Jeff. 

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Helen Overholt

Posted: 07/13/2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Amen Jeff! This WORD is confirmation to what the HOLY ONE spoke to me yesterday in my time of worship before HIM....Ty FATHER for always confirming your Heart to us.....

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Gayle Getz

Posted: 07/13/2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YEAH GOD!!!  God-kind confirmation! Just love it, makes my heart sing, "JESUS YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING"!  TY BRO!   Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 07/13/2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Thanks Jeff for another word straight from the heart of the Father. I really need to see obstacles removed.
I already see it with my eyes of faith, but am now waiting for the manifestation of what I already know in my heart of hearts. God will now do in the spirit what I am unable to produce in the flesh. Unless the Lord builds the house they labor in vain who build it. I will never labor in vain to produce what the blood has already purchased for me. I have walked away from every thing I have ever loved or trusted in, and completely laid my entire life on the alter. My marriage, my children, and my business of 20 years. If I am to have any of this the Lord will have to bring it back to me whole. No more mixture. God does not need my help to bless me. God plus nothing, is everything I will ever need. I am blessed, and I am a blessing. He said so.
I only need to believe and receive. Some see the Kingdom(30 fold), Some enter the Kingdom (60 fold), and then some through much tribulation inherit the Kingdom,(100 fold).They are the bride. They have prepared their garments and are ready to stand in this hour.

Thanks again, Jeff for your servant heart, you will receive a hundred fold blessing in this age, and in
this age we are about to enter.

Blessings,

Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
alicia myers

Posted: 07/14/2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

WOW! More confirmation. Thank You Lord for leading me to this site at the greatest time of my need....Praise you Lord for all who are obedient to post your words.

Tina Dean

Posted: 07/14/2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Welcome to OH Alicia.  I just had to tell you that you aren't alone in this time known as 'the greatest time of my need'.  The fire is being applied to all of us as never before, but we have to keep in mind the reasons for that is because we are all in the 'greatest time the church has ever known'.  What we will have on the other side of this or even during this time will be the greatest we have ever known as well.  Blessings to you.

alicia myers

Posted: 07/14/2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Tina Dean wrote:
Welcome to OH Alicia.  I just had to tell you that you aren't alone in this time known as 'the greatest time of my need'.  The fire is being applied to all of us as never before, but we have to keep in mind the reasons for that is because we are all in the 'greatest time the church has ever known'.  What we will have on the other side of this or even during this time will be the greatest we have ever known as well.  Blessings to you.

Hi Tina, and thank you for the Welcome.

Yes, I have to remind myself of that. I have become the most frustrated and discouraged I have been in the past few years, especially two years since the fire has really been on me. I just told the Lord I wanted to quit, that I was tired and am so weary and just tired. I have to remember NONE of this is in vein, none of my suffering has been without great purpose.

The Lord did speak to me about two weeks ago and said it was 'countdown' to the end of this trial, but just the past two weeks I have been discouraged again like never before. I almost feel schizo at times. ( God help me ). I know the end result is all for the Glory of God and he is in control.

Thank again so much for the encouraging words sister.

Tina Dean

Posted: 07/14/2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Oh no sister-friend you are not schizo!  I can totally relate to you and so can most if not all of those who are truly sold-out to the Lord.  (And the only ones who can't are temporarily in denial...smile.)

What came to me just now was the analogy that we are in the final fitting if you will,  of being able to wear the bridal clothes and it isn't pretty.....smile.  

Do you remember trying to fit into those skinny jeans and it just wasn't happening even after collapsing on the bed and using pliers in an attempt to pull up the zipper???  

Well it's kinda like that....lol.  The Lord has to make sure that we are fit and ready to step into our destiny in Him.  Most of us will never go through the process of getting into shape (His desired shape for us) until we are flat out miserable, so it shouldn't surprise us that the Lord is allowing all manner of things to get us into that place of total desperation where we end up saying.....ok Lord, YES Lord!  

The hardest lap of a race is the last one when the finish line is in sight, and it is always darkest before the dawn.  Hang in there sister....you WILL MAKE IT, and so will I.   How do I know this?  Because He said so and I believe Him......how bout you???  

Super huge hugs goin your way girlie.

alicia myers

Posted: 07/14/2008 at 6:06pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Tina Dean wrote:
Oh no sister-friend you are not schizo!  I can totally relate to you and so can most if not all of those who are truly sold-out to the Lord.  (And the only ones who can't are temporarily in denial...smile.)

What came to me just now was the analogy that we are in the final fitting if you will,  of being able to wear the bridal clothes and it isn't pretty.....smile.  

Do you remember trying to fit into those skinny jeans and it just wasn't happening even after collapsing on the bed and using pliers in an attempt to pull up the zipper???  

Well it's kinda like that....lol.  The Lord has to make sure that we are fit and ready to step into our destiny in Him.  Most of us will never go through the process of getting into shape (His desired shape for us) until we are flat out miserable, so it shouldn't surprise us that the Lord is allowing all manner of things to get us into that place of total desperation where we end up saying.....ok Lord, YES Lord!  

The hardest lap of a race is the last one when the finish line is in sight, and it is always darkest before the dawn.  Hang in there sister....you WILL MAKE IT, and so will I.   How do I know this?  Because He said so and I believe Him......how bout you???  

Super huge hugs goin your way girlie.

Amen, Amen, and Amen again! He has allowed total desperation and misery..all to push us closer to him and more into his image. At one time I thought I was the only one going through like this until a few months ago I met a few others online in the same trial I really needed the support and encouragement, God is so on time. Thank you Lord Now, he lead me to this site earlier today, sooo on time again. God I thank you, for you are worthy of the ALL the PRAISE!

Thank you sister.......Yes, we are going to make it. The storm is almost over. What is so amazing is how he has kept me this far and I have not lost my mind..Thank You Lord!...This is the hardest lap I am in now, I know it has to almost be over!.........

alicia myers

Posted: 07/15/2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Jeff Kingshott wrote:

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

July 11th 2008

+       You can be assured, My beloved one, that attacks such as the one you just experienced will always come when I am about to do great harm to Satan's plans!

+       The "true source" of all things is about to become evident!

This is so for me. Another confirmation! Praise God!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version