Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophetic Word For California, 5.4 Earth Quake Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Beverly Miller

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/24/2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT RECENT CALIFORNIA PROPHECY
By Chuck Pierce
Jul 21, 2008

From the desk of Steve Shultz:

Lately there have been a number of prophetic words concerning California, especially as it relates to judgment. Our stance has always been to pray into the mercies of God based on Micah 6:8, "To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

I've sought the counsel of a number of prophetic voices who write for the ElijahList and who also act as our advisors. This short counsel by Chuck Pierce seems to best sum up the advice I'm receiving. Here's what Chuck says:

"Dear Steve,

I'm sending you a prayer focus for the next 3 days. When you introduce the focus, write the people and say you are getting several words sent to you about California, particularly San Francisco and Los Angeles. Tell them to start praying that a move of God will break out in California - that will CHANGE THE ATMOSPHERE. - Chuck

Edited by Beverly Miller on 07/29/2008 at 7:54pm
View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Beverly Miller

Posted: 07/24/2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Beverly Miller    FW: RE: Word for San Francisco and Los Angeles and Prayer ~

Hi ~  I received this Prophetic Word last week from a member of  AGLOW
I'm an intercessor  , praying for Revival and Reformation for all of the WEST COAST
My Prayer follows the Prophetic Word~ 

Intercessor ,

Beverly Miller

Word for San Francisco and Los Angeles
Wendy Alec
Jul 18, 2008

WORD FOR SAN FRANCISCO AND LOS ANGELES

THE BAY THE BAY THE BAY THE BAY
THE SHAKING - THE JUDGEMENT IS COMING
FIRE AND WATER -  SAN FRANCISCO AND NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
IDOLATRY - THE GOLDEN GATE FALLS - LOS ANGELES - REVIVAL FIRE

Dear friends,

I was awoken in the early hours of the morning to hear the words ringing out -' THE BAYTHE BAY THE BAY THE BAY' -  As I currently live in the UK and am not at all familiar with the West Coast I did not know even know what The Bay meant other than that I knew the Lord was saying CALIFORNIA - but once again I sensed a strong red alert for San Francisco. It was only a day LATER that I discovered that the Bay area covers San Francisco. I knew the Lord was trying to get my attention. Words of judgement are often not well received and I have held back on this word for several weeks to weigh it intensely, but under the fear of the Lord I feel  I must deliver it now so that those with a burden for the West coast can pray, so that many, many will come to repentance in this present hour and also that God's faithful servants will know his supernatural protection in the times to come. This is what I saw.

THE BAY THE BAY THE BAY THE BAY

ANGELS OF JUDGEMENT CARRYING GOLDEN SCYTHES

I saw two huge Angels of Judgement carrying what seemed to be huge golden threshing instruments that looked like scythes. They were crying out in loud voices

'THE BAY THE BAY THE BAY THE BAY' and again they cried out -

'THE BAY THE BAY THE BAY THE BAY.' I did not know what that meant except that I knew that it was CALIFORNIA and I had the same dread for San Francisco that I had experienced before when I had received the 'West Coast' Prophecy.

And I saw a mighty shaking and trembling begin under the earth

And the Lord said - 'From under the Pacific it shall come - in Fire and in water - it shall come.'

It was hardly noticeable at first but it was as though the whole city froze as one and then the shaking and the terror and THEN THE FIRE CAME

I saw a horrifying inferno.

A literal inferno.

I saw ravaged land  - ravaged, ravaged cities.

But one city received the full force of this terror and earthquake and this is what the warning was crying out 'THE BAY - THE BAY'

And I saw the heavens were black - blacker than black and there was no light - all light was extinguished.

And the smoke continued to rise and thousands upon thousands of this city were killed at the first strike

But I saw a second strike.

A second strike

And I saw water - water devastating parts of the West Coast - to the NORTH - THE NORTH - beware the NORTH - THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIAN COASTLINE

I still saw plumes of smoke rising from charred buildings.

There was not just one city affected. It was more than one - on the Northern California Coast.

People were bleeding and dying.

The emergency services were hindered greatly from reaching The Bay in good time - they were prepared but no one could prepare for this and the suffering was intense.

I heard many cursing God - even in their suffering instead of crying out for mercy they were cursing God

But I also heard those crying out in desperation for His mercy and the Angel of the Lord spoke the Word of the Lord

And I heard him say 'And these ones I shall by no means cast out.'

EMPTY CISTERNS - EMPTY CISTERNS - SCALES OF JUDGEMENT FULL

And the moon turned a strange colour of crimson

And the haze hung over the bay for many days and nights ....

to read the full prophecy part one and two click here or go to the website unknownprophet.com

-- Original Message -----

Sent: 7/19/2008 5:33:14 PM
Subject: RE: Word for San Francisco and Los Angeles

Thankyou Jeanne,
This week I have been  even more impressed to pray for the West Coast~
Many earthquakes have taken place in The Pacific Ring of Fire in fact in the last
week ~  On the coast of Oregon I counted six yesterday including a 5.7 and several
smaller ones ~   Yes it's serious ~ 
Father , I pray in the name of Jesus in the event of a major earthquake , a volcanic eruption from
the bottom of the Sea of the Pacific or a Tsnumai that you Father would reduce destruction , spare lives and save souls for
Your KINGDOM~    Prepare the Emergency Network of EMT's , Fireman , Police, National Guard  and all who are
public servants hospitals , doctors and nurses , I pray you raise up many anointed intercessors to pray and be Watcher's On The Wall
at this time of those who live on the West Coast and Around The World ~   Please forgive Father the sins
of the generations of San Francisco , Los angeles , Portland , Seattle , Ancorage and all cities on the West Coast ~
Please send Legions of Angels of Awakening to all of the West Coast and Pierce the darkness over in and around
the cities and the peoples hearts  and send forth The Holy Spirit to bring  truth ,conviction and repentance to all who live in Alaska, Washington, Oregon
and California In Jesus Name ~  I apply your blood Jesus to flow over this west coast from the north to south the east to the west
that there might be a cleansing and breaking forth of Revival and and Reformation ~  an establishment of your Government Rule
and Reign Jesus and a restoration of your Godly Plan for the West Coast In Jesus Name Father ~   Hear Oh God and Answer ~   Please
cover your remnent  people with your blood Jesus and protect them as you did the Hebrew children in Goshan ~   For you are our
Refuge and Our High Tower , Our Strength and Our Fortress , Our Shield and Our great Reward ~   Thankyou Papa for hearing and answering
In Jesus Mighty Name Amen!   

Thankyou Jeanne this is how I have been praying all week more intensly than before!

Intercessor ,
Beverly Miller
  < src="/js/easytoggle.js" =text/ minmax_bound="true"> < src="/js/minmax.js" =text/ minmax_bound="true">

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Beverly Miller

Posted: 07/29/2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Strong Quake Shakes Southern California

By ROBERT JABLON
AP
posted: 15 MINUTES AGO
comments: 974
< =text/>function __TABBLO_TPT_LOAD(){Tabblo.embedded.sites.SettingsObject.pre process.apply({Properties:{template: 'news' },FixedContent:{'logo':'http://www.aolcdn.com/dynanews/beta- logo1'},Content:{'pagetitle': { match: 'css', selector:'h1' }, 'text':{ match: 'css', selector:'.article>h1,.article>h2,.article>h3,.arti cleTxt', outputTagToo: true }} }, []); Tabblo.embedded.printabulous();}function MakePDF() { var tpS = document.createElement('script');tpS.setAttribute('type','te xt/javascript');tpS.setAttribute('charset','utf-8'); tpS.setAttribute('src','http://h30405.www3.hp.com/edit/tptbo ot/1.0');document.getElementsByTagName('body').item(0).appen dChild(tpS);}
filed under: National News
Text SizeAAA
< =text/>switchFont(1,"smallText");
LOS ANGELES (July 29) - The strongest earthquake to strike a populated area of Southern California in more than a decade rattled windows and chandeliers, made buildings sway and sent people running into the streets on Tuesday. But there were no immediate reports of serious injuries or major damage.

State Gets a Big Jolt

Utility personnel work on a leaking water main in East Los Angeles, July 29, 2008Danny Moloshok, Reuters

A strong earthquake rattled Southern California late Tuesday morning, causing some buildings to sway and prompting evacuations. Here, utility workers try to repair a ruptured water main in East Los Angeles.

1 of 5PHOTOS

The 5.4-magnitude quake ? considered moderate ? was felt from Los Angeles to San Diego, and as far east as Las Vegas, 230 miles away. Nearly 30 aftershocks quickly followed, the largest estimated at 3.8.

The quake was centered 29 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles near Chino Hills, a San Bernardino County city of 80,000 built mostly in the early 1990s with the latest in earthquake-resistant technology.
Buildings swayed in downtown Los Angeles for several seconds, leading to the evacuation of some offices.
"I'm still shaking. My knees are wobbling. I thought the building might collapse," said Rosana Martinez, 50, an employee of California National Bank in downtown Los Angeles.
As strong as it felt, Tuesday's quake was far less powerful than the deadly magnitude-6.7 Northridge earthquake that topped bridges and buildings on Jan. 17, 1994. That was the last damaging temblor in Southern California, though not the biggest. A 7.1 quake struck the desert in 1999.
"The most interesting thing to us about this earthquake so far is it is the first one we've had in a populated area for quite a long time and people have forgotten what earthquakes feel like," said seismologist Kate Hutton at the U.S. Geological Survey office in Pasadena. "We should probably look at it as an earthquake drill. I mean it's a drill for the Big One that will be coming some day."
Disneyland visitor Clint Hendrickson, 32, said he was in the Golden Horseshoe theater watching a show when the temblor hit.
"The ground moved and the chandelier started shaking," he said. "We are from Texas and we thought it was part of the show, until people started yelling, 'Get under the tables!'"
The quake interrupted a meeting of the Los Angeles City Council, causing the 27-story City Hall to sway just as Councilman Dennis Zine was criticizing a plan to increase trash fees.
"And there goes the earthquake ? earthquake, earthquake, earthquake!" said Zine, as members of the audience began to cry out. "The building is rolling!"
Merchandise toppled from store shelves and bricks fell from walls of old-style buildings.
California's Office of Emergency Services received scattered reports of minor infrastructure damage, including broken water mains and gas lines.
"Nothing serious enough to be an immediate threat to lives, but there is some disruption to utility service," spokesman Kelly Huston said. The damage was in the greater Los Angeles area.
Minor structural damage was reported throughout Los Angeles, along with five minor injuries and people stuck in elevators, said City Councilwoman Wendy Greuel, serving as acting mayor. She said there was flooding in one department store.
The California Department of Transportation and California Highway Patrol were assessing freeways to check for damage. Traffic appeared to be flowing easily, however.
"We have no reported damages or cracks to structures," said Caltrans spokeswoman Maria Raptis.
The jolt caused a fire but no injuries at a Southern California Edison electrical substation in La Habra, about 12 miles southwest of the epicenter, spokesman Paul Klein said. Damage there and to other equipment led to some power outages in Chino Hills, Chino, Diamond Bar and Pomona, he said.
Near the epicenter, all the customers of a Chino Hills Starbucks ran outside and bags of coffee beans fell off shelves, said worker Jamie Saleh, 24.
"It was very, very strong. It was rolling and ... there wasn't a pause. it came on really strong and just kep going."
Chino Hills was incorporated in 1991, so much of the construction is newer and built to modern safety standards, said city spokeswoman Denise Cattern. She said there were no reports of harm in the city of 80,000, although cell phone service in the area was disrupted. The biggest employer in town, the school district, is out of session.
"At this point, the biggest impact we can report is getting through on cell phones. ... And a few little rattled nerves," Cattern said.
"It was dramatic. The whole building moved and it lasted for a while," said Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore, who was in the sheriff's suburban Monterey Park headquarters east of Los Angeles.
In Orange County, about 2000 detectives were attending gang conference at a Marriott hotel in Anaheim when a violent jolt shook the main conference room.
Mike Willever, who was at the hotel, said, "First we heard the ceiling shaking, then the chandelier started to shake, then there was a sudden movement of the floor."
Chris Watkins, from San Diego, said he previously felt several earthquakes, but "that was one of the worst ones."
Associated Press writers Thomas Watkins, John Rogers, Don Thompson, Gillian Flaccus, Alicia Chang, Michael Blood, Solvej Schou and Danny Pollock contributed to this report.
Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

Edited by Beverly Miller on 07/29/2008 at 4:43pm
Beverly Miller

Posted: 07/29/2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

LOS ANGELES – A SPIRITUAL FLAME –ANGELS ON THE WIND – REVIVAL BREAKS FORTH

And then I saw Los Angeles – and it seemed a different scenario – and I knew that the Lord held in great esteem and looked down with a great and enduring compassion on His servants - His prophets –His intercessors - His servants who had stood in the gap for Los Angeles.

And I saw many intercessors who had stood in the gap day and night for Los Angeles and California and I wondered if these faithful servants of God were the reason that in the former vision I only saw a partial devastation of Los Angeles – great swathes of Los Angeles were PROTECTED.

But San Francisco and along the northern coast seemed to receive the full brunt of the ferocious shaking.

There was a great scale in the sky and I saw one side of the scale weighed right down with sin and iniquity.

I still remember being shocked because I still heard many in San Francisco still cursing God - and I knew that was a reflection of how sin and rebellion against the most high God had blackened the hearts of men in this city.

LOS ANGELES

And I was taken back to Los Angeles.

And I saw a spiritual flame burning from Los Angeles and the Southern Coastline of California.

And I saw Angels on the wind over Los Angeles with a banner REVIVAL BREAKS FORTH

And a connection with LAKELAND – this seemed to be happening in a second timeline that was not the same timeline as the former vision but was more in the present season.

But it made me wonder if this calamitous event was not coming quicker than we knew or thought.

PART TWO

SAN FRANCISCO – GOLDEN GATE
ALTAR OF HARLOTS AND IDOLATERS – BAAL - IDOLATRY

But then I was led back to San Francisco and the great devastation ahead in the future –

And I saw a sign in the sky that read THE GOLDEN GATE – ALTAR OF HARLOTS AND IDOLATERS – And I saw the words BAAL and IDOLATRY – LASCIVIOUSNESS – LUST – SODOM AND GOMORRA

And I saw the face of the Angels of Judgement were set fiercely against this city and the word of the Lord came forth saying – ‘For I have set my face against this land – and even in a moment I shall smite it' – and I saw the fall of the Golden Gate - cut in two and how the mighty were brought to the ground even in a moment. And I saw above the Golden gate bridge written IDOLATRY.

And I saw the city of San Francisco a devastation – blackened and even to the coastline to the North of San Francisco –

‘CRY OUT, CRY OUT!’ cried the Angels of the Lord –‘CRY OUT, CRY OUT to the Most High God for surely your idols have fallen – every one – and no more shall they rise.’

RAINBOW RISING FROM THE STRETCHES OF NORTH CALIFORNIA OVER SAN FRANCISCO TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA – I SHALL ESTABLISH IN THIS PLACE MY GOLDEN GATE

And then I saw a rainbow – the most glorious sight – it rose from the stretches of Northern California and over the devastated city of San Francisco and then over to Southern California and it blazed with every colour as bright as the sun and out of the radiance I saw a GOLDEN GATE – it seemed so huge and so glorious it looked as the gates of heaven – and I heard the Lord say – 'And now I shall establish in this place MY GOLDEN GATE –

A gate of repentance –

A gate of revival –

A gate of cleansing –

A gate of Holiness'.

And I saw a remnant in that charred city come out from under the angel's robes – and over their heads was written FAITHFUL and TRUE –and The Lord said 'These are those who stood for me in this city of San Francisco-

These are those who have wept and pleaded and interceded for this city day and night without ceasing. These are those who were My gate keepers of this city – who heralded in revival – and poured out My Spirit even in the face of great opposition and persecution – these are those who are greatly BELOVED by me.'

And I saw that the Lord Himself had placed them under the angel's mantle and that these faithful pastors and apostles, these intercessors and prophets had been divinely protected by the Lord's own hand from this harm and I saw the Father's hand pick them up and set them on high with heaven's Golden Gate – as His chosen gatekeepers for the new move of His spirit that would sweep through the Northern parts and coastline of California.

And I heard the Lord say 'REDDING - REDDING ' – and I saw a vast thick elixir like golden river flowing from REDDING to San Francisco - San Jose and on to Los Angeles – and these forks in the river were all connected.

LOS ANGELES – SEVENTEEN HUGE BLAZING LIGHTS
A SIGN READ - MORE TIME – REVIVAL FIRE
A GREAT GRACE SHALL ARISE FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Then the Lord directed me to look back to Los Angeles – and I saw Los Angeles shaken but by no means devastated or destroyed. And I saw as the rainbow encircled Los Angeles great swathes of light beaming up into the night skies – these were blazing beams of light almost as from monstrous searchlights. And there were thousands of them – some were very small like pinpricks but others were so huge and filled the night sky.

And the Lord said – 'This is the reason My hand has been stayed for yet a season for Los Angeles. For these are My servants – HOLY and TRUE. '

And once again – it seemed I was taken back to a second timeline more in this present and coming season before the devastation that was to come

And I saw thousands of the tiniest of lights were small groups of intercessors meeting in their homes – one on one – in small groups – piercing the heavenlies, then the brighter lights were fellowships' of churches all across Los Angeles and California – but there were seventeen of the strongest monstrous searchlights – I saw around five in Los Angeles itself, the rest were across Northern and Southern California – and the Angels' of the Lord cried ‘HOLY HOLY ARE YOU LORD – HOLY IS THE LAMB.’

And I sensed that these were the blazing lights of those who had followed the Lamb wherever He went with great sacrifice to their own lives and their own agendas – and it was because of these ones that the Judgement over Los Angeles would be stayed and I saw a sign that read –

MORE TIME - REVIVAL FIRE – And I sensed a GREAT SHIFT IN THE SPIRIT CENTERING ON LOS ANGELES AND CALIFORNIA – THIS WAS HAPPENING NOW IN THIS PRESENT SEASON – I sensed the Lord was IN THIS PRESENT SEASON about to turn His FOCUS and INTIMATE ATTENTION on Los Angeles and California – and it was a BLAZING FOCUS – I felt the Fathers eyes were as hot coals blazing with His Mercy, His Judgement yet with His infinite grace upon the West coast and especially Los Angeles – that He had been deeply stirred by the cries of His people.

AND I SAW ANOTHER SIGN THAT READ – REVIVAL FIRES IN THE WEST and I saw the streams from Redding join with several of the streams in Los Angeles.

And a fiery molten stream from LAKELAND. This stream was literally so intense – hissing and burning with the fire's of the Ancient of Days - it was blazing red hot coals everywhere it passed. And then I saw different streams emanating from some of these light bearers and I saw molten silver river flow and a molten ruby fire river flow from another and from another flowed a river of diamond like molten fire. And I realised that where the Lamb was worshipped and adored, the Lord was about to JOIN some streams together and it was out of this that California's revival fire would come.

And I saw the words – A GREAT GRACE – A GREAT GRACE – and the Lord said - 'A GREAT GRACE SHALL ARISE FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THAT SHALL IMPACT THE NORTH EVEN TO THE STATE OF WASHINGTON – EVEN TO SEATTLE,' SAYS THE LORD – 'AND TO VANCOUVER IT SHALL BLAZE

Edited by Beverly Miller on 07/29/2008 at 6:43pm
Kevin D. James

Posted: 07/29/2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin D. James

I love Chuck Pierce and have great respect for his contributions made to the body of Christ over the years. I read the other words from brothers and sisters that have submitted words on this thread as well.

MY CONCERN

With the deepest humility of spirit and in love for all of you, I must say flat out that I am concerned and disturbed as I read alleged 'prophetic words' pertaining to the earthquake that just happened, and future ones which will certainly happen in the future.

Why I am concerned? Because I am reading "prophetic words' from those who are supposed to be God's prophetic leading voices.

I am looking for clear and specific corporate direction, corporate purpose and intent, but I can't find it.

I've cut and pasted a few portions of the prophetic word shown below. Keep in mind we're dealing with earthquakes here people! Here is goes...

{..."There is a song within you that I have placed from the beginning. Now is the time for that song to come forth...."Your sound can uncover what the enemy is withholding and hiding from you. Your sound will cause the River of Revelation in you to be released. If you will allow Me to fill your heart with joy, you will be able to hear the Word I have for you.

"I AM bringing a new Word very near to you that will give you the strength you need to press through into your next contract, into the next business level, into the next level of favor. This is a Word that will cause you to secure your next portion. Sound uncovers what the enemy has covered.}*End Quote*

Please help me out here in case I'm the only one missing it? Is this direction from God? I mean this sincerely, help me out here folks?

A move of God is great, we need that. So don't get me wrong. Revival is good, it's a God-idea, we need that too. But all revivals comes and go.

What we need is GODLY JUDGEMENT AND THE HEART TO ACT ON IT. Here's an action plan

1. Area church pastors must come together NOW in a round-table to discuss survival strategies, not just for earthquakes, war and terrorist events, but discuss how to share resources in obedience to the kingdom mandate. Is it okay to say that straight-out?
  2. Men and women of God with international ministry platforms need to speak out, no, they must CRYOUT against the acceptance of homosexual practices now accepted by major denominational groups and state governments.
  3. Demand that this government apologize to the innocent citizens of Iraq for the terrible ungodly crimes we have committed there. And, swifted bring remedy and fix the wrong!
  4. What about the homeless, and the singles moms that attend YOUR CHURCH and nothing to survive on. Gas and food prices have already devastated them. Yet, they can't find relief in the church because what? They don't tithe to your ministry? How foolish! Churches must repent and show the justice of God to the stranger.

FINAL WORDS

II Chronicals 7:14 is still true for today! I pray that we act not, and stop just nodding our heads in agreement to the scripture.

Should disaster strike suddenly and without warning, may you be encouraged by these words...

Psalm 46

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early."

'Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.' - I John 4:17
View Kevin D. James's Profile Search for other posts by Kevin D. James Visit Kevin D. James's Homepage
Ann Doupont

Posted: 07/29/2008 at 7:20pm | IP Logged Quote Ann Doupont

Kevin,

I'm with you in 2 Chronicles 7:14. I once put in the margin of my Bible "my purpose for living." I think you meant to write that we act "now" rather than act "not."

Ann

Edited by Ann Doupont on 07/29/2008 at 8:54pm

Beverly Miller

Posted: 07/29/2008 at 7:44pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Hi Kevin ~

The original post from Chuck Pierce had a portion from Steve Schultz speaking about the fact that he had received many responses from people regarding California~   I posted this before the earthqake ~  In order to pray ~ and warn others to pray~   Revivals do not just come and go ~ true revivals are meant to bring transformation to the hearts of all and to cities and people groups in order that we would have reightous government and  within society the love of Christ bringing  healing deliverence , salvation would come forth because the blinded eyes would be open to the truth ~Hearts melted and open to receive ~Jesus as Savior and Lord ~

I agree with you that all Churches need to come together and repent , pray THAT WE ALL WOULD BE AS CHRIST AND FEED THE HUNGRY , CLOTHE , THE NAKED SET FREE THE CAPTIVES  AND YES PREPARE FOR EMERGENCIES ~  REVIVAL AND REFORMATION THROUGH TRANSFORMATION OUT OF RELIGION INTO MATURE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD ~ REFORMATION BRINGS TRANSFORMATION~Changing hearts of perversity and bringing forth obedience to God ~

I AM GLAD WENDY ALEC SPOKE THIS WORD ~ THERE HAS BEEN MUCH PRAYER AND THERE WAS LESS DESTRUCTION THAN THERE COULD HAVE BEEN ~REVIVAL HAS COME WITH A SHAKING~ SATURDAY AND SUNDAY THERE WAS A POWERFUL REVIVAL MEETING WITH TODD BENTLEY AND CHEN AHN WHICH I BELIEVE HELPED TO RIP THE VEIL OPEN THAT HAS BEEN HANGING OVER LOS ANGELOS ~   THERE IS A MUCH NEEDED OPENING IN THE HEAVENS WITH REVIVAL IN FULLNESS TO FOLLOW~

BLESSINGS,

BEVERLY MILLER

John Lunt

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged Quote John Lunt

Kevin,

I agree with what you are saying except the idea that it needs to be the Pastors meeting.  They are part of it.  Part of the problem of the body of Christ is Pastors thinking they are bringning the solutions.  When issues came up in the early church it was the elders... elders can be Pastors, Evangelists, Prophets, Teachers, or Apostles.  Elders can also be mature men and I would also say women of God who have grown in great wisdom.  Please let's get beyond the pastor centric focus.

As for the rest of your points.  Well said.

Monika Schmid

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

I would add that every true prophetic word needs to be heard and heed from an apostle or an apostolic person to give directions and orders to bring the right preparation and provision in the family/group/town/city/region where this apostle or apostolic person lives. That's dicipleship...

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Quote: "What about the homeless, and the singles moms that attend YOUR CHURCH and nothing to survive on"

Sorry this is my heart... as a single mom raising children and being assisted by my 23 year old son who resides with me while he goes through is purification process...  Yes, it is the grace of God that I go... and God has graciously provided all things that we need and I believe, will continue to do so and in that I rejoice. 

God has called me out of the system churches and I find that I have had no place among them for some time. I have wonderful people that I fellowship with and account to but we are not in one location, but all over.. still I would rather it be this way with a true end times remant body of believers than to be in a church of system and more alone than words can describe...

God sees us single moms.. and HE is mighty to save!

Beverly Miller

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Amen Julie!

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Beverly Miller

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Amen Julie,

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version