OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A GREAT CHANGE IS COMING Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 07/30/2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

I wrote this article around eight years ago, and I posted it into the forum one time possibly four years ago. It needs airing again.  L.

A GREAT CHANGE IS COMING

This past few days I have been coming to more understanding of the changes that God has planned for this planet. I told you a week or two ago how that years ago, he showed me there is no such thing as divine and secular - life is all one thing in his eyes. So, he is just as interested in shops, farms and factories as he is in church premises. Possibly more so, because that is where the people live.

This last week I have spent time with lawyers, accountants, bankers and have had occasion to observe commercial operations. I am horrified at the incompetence and poverty of the whole mess of it. And I came away knowing that God Almighty has better plans than that which is in operation now, and that when he takes control, as his Kingdom comes, and his will is being done, things will be done very differently.

On Sunday night I was reading a John Lake sermon, and he was speaking of a young lady in his church in Johannesburg who, when Holy Spirit came on her, would sit at the piano, and play music and sing songs whose origins were not of this world. A famous opera singer (of whom I have never heard) asked to visit this girl, and she heard this heavenly music. What hit me was the statement she made saying that all her life she had been straining to enter that level of music, but was never able.

And it came to me, that when the move begins, we are not gong to simply see what we have now continuing to operate under new management, but the things of the kingdom are so far beyond our design capability that the contrast will be as between that anointed girl's music and the opera singer's highly developed natural ability. That means that when we manufacture a lawn mower, or a motor vehicle, or a tractor or an aircraft, or a shopping centre or a hotel, or an entertainment centre, a road or bridge or an auditorium - whatever - these things will reflect the beauty and glory of Heaven, as that girl's music did.

What I am saying is, that what we see as normal now, is abnormal. What God had in his heart when he set up this planet, and put people on it, is nothing like the mess we have degenerated into. We know about the fall. But we also know about the redemption. The beauty and glory of God's heart's desire has yet to be seen - or even imagined. You can see in nature - and fallen nature at that - something of the heart of God. There is beauty that is breath taking. But, imagine what will be when the Kingdom is in operation, and God's will is being done in my town and yours, as that will is being done in Heaven, and as the glory of God begins to cover the Earth as the waters cover the sea - wow.

I am saying all this, because we are moving into an area of life that has never happened before. It is far beyond meetings and crusades - it is transformation. It is more than getting people saved, it is seeing them become the genuine article - big grown-up real sons and daughters of Lord God Most High.

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:19pm
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/30/2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen, Bro, more than just a glimpse will do-God open up the heavens! LET YOUR KINGDOM COME, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, LORD GOD, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!!! I DECREE HEALING, RESTORATION, TRANSFORMATION, REFORMATION INTO AND OVER EVERY MEMBER OF THE BODY OF CHRIST RIGHT NOW, IN JESUS' MAJESTIC NAME. AMEN.   Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:19pm
View Gayle Getz's Profile Search for other posts by Gayle Getz
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

A GREAT CHANGE IS COMING

YES YES AMEN!!!

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:20pm
View Lyn McSweeney's Profile Search for other posts by Lyn McSweeney Visit Lyn McSweeney's Homepage
Pamela Helmick

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

In God everything is perfect.  We live in an imperfect world but when the anointed comes on things are the way they should be.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
mariateresatee

Posted: 07/31/2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

Hi brother,

What clarity of vision! Magnificently graphic, as is usual with you! Now I have a picture in my heart to go along with the word "trasformation"! Indeed whatever is touched by the glory of God puts on life as we've yet to see. The whole creation groans to see God's grown-up sons and daughters flowing His glory to earth.

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:20pm
View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage
susanvercelli

Posted: 07/31/2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Hi! I just wanted to testify that for awhile now I"ve needed a change and been sensing it comming (but not knowing what) and today when I woke up...I"m not sure I can explain it but I felt the very begenning of a change? Like finally! everything around me looks the same but in me I felt diffrent? Anyway what I recieved from this post was the transforming power of the Holy Spirit, what we cant do ourselves in the natural, we can through Him! for me I been feeling not confident and the word says put no confidence in the flesh, so my eye has shifted from me and my ability back to Him and His ability! The story you told us about the girl who played piano (under the annointing) really brought it home for me! How we really can do nothing apart from Him and I so need Him and His annointing leading in my life, been waiting for a fresh touch? waiting is tough sometimes...but I"m waiting and watching and seeking Him...but I did experience a change this morn and it is an inside job first kinda like a microwave oven! works from the inside out? Change never stops with God, and for me change is a lil scary at times, but like you said what seems normal or can I say comfy and familuar, isnt or far from what the Lord wants for us? For me its hard to see when I feel like I"m in the wood"s asking for more vision and what the Lord gave you helped me! I do believe things will get more clear for me and He is working through His Body once again, so thanks for sharing with us! The word say"s the eye is the Lamp and God has members, some are called to be an eye, for me today your helping me see?

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:21pm
View susanvercelli's Profile Search for other posts by susanvercelli

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version