Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/06/2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Proof

August 4, 2008

proof – evidence, testimony, verification, confirmation, attestation, corroboration, substantiation

I want to give you some proof, beloved, proof of My soon coming, proof of the glorious events that will lead up to it.  I want you resting in the knowledge of My soon return.  I don’t want you doubting.  I don’t want you downhearted, wondering if My words are truth or fiction.  I want you to see some things for yourself.  I want you to embrace My truth and eagerly anticipate what I am bringing to you, to your vicinity.  Don’t let the enemy dissuade you.  Don’t listen to his words of discouragement.  Pay him no mind.  Listen to Me.  Listen to My words of truth, and then, beloved, hold onto your hat, for great days are surely on the horizon; they are surely just around the corner.

I gave you My words of truth.  I want you to know that there is nothing in My written word that you cannot embrace with all that is in you.  I want you to look at the signs of the times all around you and see them for what they are.  They are signs, beloved, that point to My coming.  I want you to know that I am a God Who delights in moving His chosen into a place of hope.  I want you to know that I delight in seeing you rising up strong in Me, anticipating the promised coming hour.  I don’t want you downhearted, I want your head up and I want to see you looking expectantly for all that I have promised.

Now hear this and know this with a certainty:  The living God is making an important announcement to His church this night and it is this:  I want you to explore all that is coming your way.  I don’t want you holding back, but moving forward into all that I have planned.  I want you to know that I am doing some moving and shaking that will get the world’s attention.  I am doing some things that will enable you, My beloved, to rise up in the power and strength of your God.  So don’t ever doubt Me.  Look forward to what I am presenting.  Look forward to the part that you will play and know, beloved, that a new season in approaching fast.  It is approaching and I am most happy to see it approaching.  It is a season that I have planned since the beginning.  It is a season that will blossom forth like nothing you could ever imagine, and beloved, it will give you proof.  It will give you some proof of My kind intent toward mankind that you have never seen, never realized, and you will know without a doubt that when I said that I was sending some proof that would get the attention of My beloved and the world, I meant just what I said.  Yes, you will know that I am a God of My word today, just as I am a God of My word in My Holy Scriptures.  Now that is something which you can anticipate.  That is something in which you can sink your teeth.

Your God has told you some words of truth this night. They are words that you may take into your heart.  I am eager for a new hour of wonder to begin, a new hour when you will play a part in My glorious season of hope.  I want you to know that I delight in you and I delight in showing you some things that will enable you to move forward in My power and strength.  So get ready for some proof to shine forth that will thrill and surprise, and know, beloved, that what is shining forth is just a small look at what I have planned for your future, for what I have planned for the coming hour, for what I have planned that will win hearts and manage to bring forth happy surprise for all who will say yes to the promised hope that serving the Almighty will bring.

I speak words to you this night telling you that proof of My second coming is surely on the way.  I speak words to you that will enable you to move into a new season empowered by the Spirit of the living God.  Move out of that place of the doldrums and into all that I have planned for you, for the hour is right, the season is upon you, and the proof is surely on the way.  Exult on these words.  Extol My great name, beloved, for the power and might of the living God will soon be on display and you will know once again that I have kept My word, expressed My heart, and moved you into a new arena where delight is the name of the game, delight is the song within your heart!!!

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
alicia myers

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/06/2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Thank you Heavenly Father..Thank you Pamela for posting these, not just this one, but all of them. What a blessing.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version