Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Vision of the USA by Ayman Mikhail Egypt Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/11/2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

This vision I had during our first night here in the U.S. (June 11th) after we (as a family) just arrived. I woke up like around 2:00 a.m. and could not sleep. I felt led to pray. I prayed in tongues for few seconds and then soon a picture came to my mind. I was somewhere between fully asleep and fully awake. In the vision I saw a nice looking man. He was handsome, tall, well-built and intelligent. I soon heard a clear voice saying, "I gave this man special abilities for the kingdom". This voice caused me to pay more attention in my spirit and to keep watching this man carefully. I watched as the man kept walking here and there. Then, it started to get gradually darker, until it turned completely into heavy darkness. I kept watching the man as it was getting darker and darker. Then, to my astonishment I found the man slept on the grass near the street. He slept on some grass by some pavement near a wall in the street. It was getting heavier.

Then, I saw two or three evil people approaching the sleeping man. They came from behind and skillfully put a blindfold on his eyes. The man did not feel anything as they carefully placed the blindfold over his eyes. I began crying in my spirit for what was happening to the man, hoping that by the time he would wake up he will definitely feel the blindfold and he will surely remove it. I kept watching and waiting for him to awaken. When he woke up he did not feel anything was wrong. He did not discern that there was anything on his eyes. Again I was crying in my spirit for that man to be careful.

In the vision, I saw just ahead of the man a cliff, which was very steep. The man was heading directly towards the cliff without realizing his blindness nor the danger ahead for him. I remember in the vision that I saw that the cliff was endless and bottomless. I was crying in my spirit and praying for this man that he could discern or feel the blindfold over his eyes, but he could not. He kept going ahead without hesitating...right towards the cliff. The cry in my spirit caused others around me to also cry out to God for that man to be awakened and to be kept from going off the cliff. The vision ended at this point without me knowing what happened to the man. I woke up fully and I asked the Lord to give me interpretation to the dream or vision. I heard the Lord clearly speak to me that this man in the vision is "America".

A note from Pam

I do not believe that God punishes us with weather and bad things.  I do believe he corrects us with His Word.  The Bible says that the wages of sin is death and so our own sin brings about death not God Himself.

I relise that America is going father and father away from God and this opens the door for the devil to attack us.  God does not punish the righteous.  He protects the righteous.  If you read the story in the Bible of the Israelit slaves God protected the Isralits from the plagues of Egypt.  Now remember that this is Old Testament and God deals different in the New Covenant.  We open the door for our own bad luck to happen to us not God.  God is a good God and the devil is a bad devil.  God corrects us in love not hate.  He does not want any to perish but to come to Him.

In the attacks of 911, it was not God sending the attack but the Moslems who were lead astray by satan.  They believe that God (Allah) told them to attack America.  They heard wrong but America also asked God to step out of their schools and court rooms and govement offices.  God did not send the attack but being a gentle man He just step out of the way.  Also not having high security also cause this horrible day on America.  We thought this could never happen to us.  Wrong it did.  Satan take us by suprise.

The attack on Katrina was an act of nature.  If you read Job, it was satan who brought bad weather and bad things not God.  Why does the righteous and unrighteous sometimes perish together?  I believe God knows these answers and only He can reveal why? The innocent and the sinner both suffer hungier, and the effects of bad weather.  When evil comes to us it doesn't always mean that we did wrong but it could mean that.  There are innocent children that suffer at the hands of abuse and stavation but they never did anything wrong to deserve any of this.   So we can't always say that God is punishing someone just because evil came on them.  Look at Job, he was a righteous man and yet evil came upon him.

Maybe bad things happen because we do not pray enough.  We do not put up the shield to protect us from the enemy.

I do know that though Jesus we can speak to the weather to be still and sickness to be going and calm Psalms 91 for protection.  Perhaps the events of 911 was that we were not praying and the unrighteous asked God to step out of their lives.   Plus satan could have sent the attack to see if we would turn our backs against God and instead people began to pray.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Lyn McSweeney

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/11/2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Pamela...spend time and ask Father what the vision means!!! ((((hugs)))

FREEDOM AND LIBERTY

Freedom and liberty in you my Lord

Spelt out clearly in your word

But its by the Spirit we will see

What has been and what’s to be

Spelt out clearly in your word

Have an ear so you may hear

What the Spirit says it’s very clear

Have eyes to see in the spirit realm

Jesus is real and at the helm