Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "COME" MY BELOVED TOGETHER AS ONE ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/20/2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

On 8/16/08 I received this word for your discernment and a vision . . .

My Dwelling Place in you is what I AM constructing but I will not and shall not move My Cornerstone of Grace in place before it's time , for it is the Centerpiece of Peace therefor All things must be settled and immovable before The Hand of The Almighty GOD is Resurrected upon the dead for My eyes are Glory ! And All these Stones brought together must have and carry My "Breath of Life" in The Unity and Oneness of Love ! For without this My Bride can not come together and be formed out of Unity with My Word , Blood and Spirit through uncontemptuous , unbridled , unrestricted ONENESS ( AS WATER ) for she is ONE and AS this ONENESS COMES TOGETHER so you shall witness the construction of My Temple and Banquet House as The Oil Of Unity and The Fire of My Spirit Light the Way .

You Shall witness The coals of Fire spread at My Feet along The Altar and The Arm of The Lord shall spread these among My Children to Light their Way unto ME in Completed Faith and Trust as I Adorn them in My Perfect Will and Purpose , for " I AM " Their Joy and Delight  as they serve Me in the Most initimate means , A Love Offering of " TRUE VIRTUE " , Therefore find Peace with each other for it is My Undying Love That Endures Forever that brings " The Oil of Unity " and " Gladness" along My Winds and Seasons with The Fragrance of My Lillies and Rose of Sharon , for you ARE The Fragrance I seek to find in My Garden as well as My Tabernacle and I " Arise " in My Temples as "The Spring of Life " in each one of you " as you arise in ME ! "

Therefore " Seek " , " Drink " , " Inquire of ME " as you eat from My Table and share in " My Bread Of Life " , for My Porchway is open to you and " Behold " I have swung the Gates of Thanksgiving open to you AS you speak My Name in Grace !

So you see I AM inviting you into The Banquet Hall of My Son for his Bride even Now ! Won't you Come ?! And Drink My Wine and share in The Communion of Saints , For I Wecome you " IN SUFFERED OBEDIENCE ! " for this IS your invitation ! And I have reserved a place at the Hearth of My Heart as you enjoy My light for " I AM " ALL you are seeking . . . " BEHOLD I AM ALL that is Eternal " so come and seek ME in an Eternal Fashion " TRUE ONENESS " for " I AM YOUR ETERNITY " ! Now enter into ME ! ! !

Song of Solomon 2:14 

Lover
 14 My dove in the clefts of the rock,
       in the hiding places on the mountainside,
       show me your face,
       let me hear your voice;
       for your voice is sweet,
       and your face is lovely.

Today 8/20/08 The Lord told me to take communion and I received this word . . .

NOW you shall see ME " RISE UP IN YOU " for I AM Brilliance in ALL aspects of your life and Will , so " BEHOLD " My Coming of Age in you as a fine Wine , as you partake in ME now in Fullness and in Truth For "truly" you are mine and I AM yours , your Dwelling Place and Reward ! Now Come and Partake " IN "  ME ! 

Job 29:3 

3 when his lamp shone upon my head
       and by his light I walked through darkness
!

Ephesians 3:18-20

18That you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints [God's devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it];

19[That you may really come] to know [practically, [a]through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses [b]mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] [c]unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and [d]become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!

20Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]--

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/20/2008 at 9:54pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/20/2008 at 6:19pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I AM STIRRING THE WATERS IN YOU THAT IS ME !

I have come to bring Unity  "8"

Will you be My Rod of Aaron ?!

My Children I have not just come to complete Myself in you for " I AM Completeness " Pure and Simple as WATER and it is this I symbolize as a Spring Rising up from the Base of it's source \8/

"The Spring of Living Water  I AM

Such is My GREAT HOUSE of My children that delight in ME \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Bring them one and ALL . . . The leaders , Bishops  ,Priests , Rabbis , Preachers of My Word for   " I AM THE WORD " and I AM drawing My Children near to ME that I may speak a word of UNITY YES ! But moreso a ONENESS I desire to see among My Children for " BEHOLD " ( ( ( I AM ONE ) ) )

Friday, March 7, 2008

The Eagles are snatching and dispatching the Coals of Fresh Fire !

This week I saw an Eagle standing in a fresh water stream refreshing itself looking towards its source of flow ! Then all the rest of the week I saw Eagles soaring low through strong towers of trees and along the tops searching skillfully , intently with a determination a Zeal to locate something !
Yesterday I received this word for your discernment . . .

You see the Eagles are flying they are flying so low ,
Looking for
Fresh Coals to GO ! ! !
To go to the outer reaches for Me !
The Young and Young of Heart that crave Me \o/
For I AM their Zeal and their new affair ,
Not just for a moment or a care ,
But something DEEP not a gesture but something Wholeheartedly !
For ALL of the world to see ,
The Fire and Flame of My Testimony ,
So be My EAGLES and pick up the ones that care !
Bring them onto Me so My bellows may Fire them with My Fresh Air ,
For I AM an ALL Consuming Fire ,
And Now on My Fresh Coals I AM Breathing My Breathe to Inspire !

Ezekiel 10
1THEN I looked and behold, in the firmament that was over the heads of the cherubim there appeared above them something looking like a sapphire stone, in form resembling a throne.
2And [the Lord] spoke to the man clothed in linen and said, Go in among the whirling wheels under the cherubim; fill your hands with coals of fire from between the cherubim and scatter them over the city. And he went in before my eyes

I am visiting My children for as  MY " WORD "( JESUS ) I will visit My blessings from generation upon generation of ALL those that seek My Face and Obey My Commands ! As I visited ISRAEL ( JACOB ) and blessed him . Prepare yourselves for I " AM " forming My Blessings AS  " My HAND "( GRACE ) !

Now " TAKE MY HAND " and Walk with Me among the Lillies ( in unity with Those in Christ )  " THE SEEKERS " of The CREATOR of their Souls , for I AM " AWAKENING "( Visiting ) My mourning (Crying ) Flowers ( INTERCESSORS ) answering their prayers for as My WORD . . . My House shall be A house of Prayer !

I AM entering into these Temples( Sheep ) I call EWE and removing the Sheep from among the wolves .

Now ALLOW ME TO Carry The Lost and Injured and guide them into My Pastures of Tranquility ( The Fruit Of Peace ) For I AM PEACE and it is this Meadow you shall graze from NOT the Dead Fruit of the Vain imaginations and prideful spirits for I have already cast these from My Kingdom as a bolt of lightning !

Now Come ! ABIDE WITH ME ! In The Pastures of "PRAISE" \o/ and TRUE WORSHIP for "THESE ARE THOSE I SEEK" ! BE MY DAVID and ANOINT YOURSELF with THE OIL OF GLADNESS ( TRUE PRAISE AND WORSHIP ) "THAT IS ME " . . .

Genesis 32:24-30  Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day. 25 Now when He saw that He did not prevail against him, He touched the socket of his hip; and the socket of Jacob’s hip was out of joint as He wrestled with him. 26 And He said, “Let Me go, for the day breaks.”
But he said, “I will not let You go unless You bless me!”
27 So He said to him, “What is your name?”
He said, “Jacob.”
28 And He said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel;[a] for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed.”
29 Then Jacob asked, saying, “Tell me Your name, I pray.”
And He said, “Why is it that you ask about My name?” And He blessed him there.
30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel:[b] “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.”

Song of Solomon 2:16

Beloved
 16 My lover is mine and I am his;
       he browses among the lilies.

John 4:22-24

You [Samaritans] do not know what you are worshiping [you worship what you do not comprehend]. We do know what we are worshiping [we worship what we have knowledge of and understand], for [after all] salvation comes from [among] the Jews23A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers24God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality).

2 Samuel 22

Praise for God’s Deliverance

1 Then David spoke to the LORD the words of this song, on the day when the LORD had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 2 And he said:[a]

“The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;

3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;
      My shield and the horn of my salvation,
      My stronghold and my refuge;
      My Savior, You save me from violence.

4 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised;
      So shall I be saved from my enemies.

5 “When the waves of death surrounded me,
      The floods of ungodliness made me afraid.

6 The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me;
      The snares of death confronted me.

7 In my distress I called upon the LORD,
      And cried out to my God;
      He heard my voice from His temple,
      And my cry entered His ears.

8 “Then the earth shook and trembled;
      The foundations of heaven[b] quaked and were shaken,
      Because He was angry.

9 Smoke went up from His nostrils,
      And devouring fire from His mouth;
      Coals were kindled by it.

10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down
      With darkness under His feet.

11 He rode upon a cherub, and flew;
      And He was seen[c] upon the wings of the wind.

12 He made darkness canopies around Him,
      Dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

13 From the brightness before Him
      Coals of fire were kindled.

14 “The LORD thundered from heaven,
      And the Most High uttered His voice.

15 He sent out arrows and scattered them;
      Lightning bolts, and He vanquished them.

16 Then the channels of the sea were seen,
      The foundations of the world were uncovered,
      At the rebuke of the LORD,
      At the blast of the breath of His nostrils.

17 “He sent from above, He took me,
      He drew me out of many waters.

18 He delivered me from my strong enemy,
      From those who hated me;
      For they were too strong for me.

19 They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
      But the LORD was my support.

20 He also brought me out into a broad place;
      He delivered me because He delighted in me.

21 “The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness;
      According to the cleanness of my hands
      He has recompensed me.

22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD,
      And have not wickedly departed from my God.

23 For all His judgments were before me;
      And as for His statutes, I did not depart from them.

24 I was also blameless before Him,
      And I kept myself from my iniquity.

25 Therefore the LORD has recompensed me according to my righteousness,
      According to my cleanness in His eyes.[d]

26 “With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;
      With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless;

27 With the pure You will show Yourself pure;
      And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.

28 You will save the humble people;
      But Your eyes are on the haughty, that You may bring them down.

29 “For You are my lamp, O LORD;
      The LORD shall enlighten my darkness.

30 For by You I can run against a troop;
      By my God I can leap over a wall.

31 As for God, His way is perfect;
      The word of the LORD is proven;
      He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

32 “For who is God, except the LORD?
      And who is a rock, except our God?

33 God is my strength and power,[e]
      And He makes my[f] way perfect.

34 He makes my[g] feet like the feet of deer,
      And sets me on my high places.

35 He teaches my hands to make war,
      So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

36 “You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;
      Your gentleness has made me great.

37 You enlarged my path under me;
      So my feet did not slip.

38 “I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them;
      Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed.

39 And I have destroyed them and wounded them,
      So that they could not rise;
      They have fallen under my feet.

40 For You have armed me with strength for the battle;
      You have subdued under me those who rose against me.

41 You have also given me the necks of my enemies,
      So that I destroyed those who hated me.

42 They looked, but there was none to save;
      Even to the LORD, but He did not answer them.

43 Then I beat them as fine as the dust of the earth;
      I trod them like dirt in the streets,
      And I spread them out.

44 “You have also delivered me from the strivings of my people;
      You have kept me as the head of the nations.
      A people I have not known shall serve me.

45 The foreigners submit to me;
      As soon as they hear, they obey me.

46 The foreigners fade away,
      And come frightened[h] from their hideouts.

47 “The LORD lives!
      Blessed be my Rock!
      Let God be exalted,
      The Rock of my salvation!

48 It is God who avenges me,
      And subdues the peoples under me;

49 He delivers me from my enemies.
      You also lift me up above those who rise against me;
      You have delivered me from the violent man.

50 Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles,
      And sing praises to Your name.

51 He is the tower of salvation to His king,
      And shows mercy to His anointed,
      To David and his descendants forevermore.”

Deuteronomy 28

Blessings on Obedience
 1 “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. 2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:
3 “Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.
4 “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.
5 “Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.
6 “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
7 “The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
8 “The LORD will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
9 “The LORD will establish you as a holy people to Himself, just as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the LORD your God and walk in His ways. 10 Then all peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of you. 11 And the LORD will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you. 12 The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. 13 And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. 14 So you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/22/2008 at 6:35pm

Bojo Sun

Posted: 08/20/2008 at 6:55pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Jeff:

Thank you so much for sharing this. I can only imagine what it truely means to enter His Oneness through His Holy communion.

Bread and Wine, only the priestly work being appropriated will be the issue forth the Kingly work. Yet through the priestly work, we enter into His equality, to be sons of God the Father; then through the Kingly work, we are equipped truely to represent Him, to be servants of God the Son.

How beautiful are the feet of those who brings the good news!

It is the time for some of the sons to be revealed and some of the servants to be sent! The order of the latter House (Second Temple) will be restored by such a company.

View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 08/20/2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Jeff good words I think the key here is to be obediant and ready.  The enemies of the Lord still rush about trying to find and make victims.  The full armor of God is still needed.  I am holding you in prayer for your safety and that of your family.

Goid Bless You

Rich

alicia myers

Posted: 08/20/2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Jeff Kingshott wrote:

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

August 20th 2008

+       You must remember, My beloved one, that as the anointing that abides within you flows freely it will "provoke" demonic activity at "certain" times. This is exactly why you must always be in a continual state of "readiness".

Tell me about it, that is the truth.....and a timely word today..

Tina Strode

Posted: 08/21/2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged Quote Tina Strode

Shout it out from the mountain tops!  Shout it in the streets!  The King of Glory is in our midst!      Hallelujah to the Lamb who is worthy!

As we His Bride come and live in His Presence in the complete surrendering of ALL in our lives, to live FOR HIM and HIM ALONE, this is the call.  We can then truly live from heaven to earth, ABIDING IN HIM.  Remember that first love, all you want is to be with your lover, this is the desire of my heart!  Jesus, our Beloved is calling us up, a sweet rapture, caught up in the rapture of His Love and Grace.  He is our protection, our covering, as we SURRENDER to His Will......oh to feel the arms of the Lord wrap around me......

And us, who truly SEEK HIS FACE and HIS PRESENCE are given things (gifts, keys, words, anointing) for each one person, as a part of the body, to complete the BODY OF CHRIST.

I believe this word is a trumpet call for us to lay down all human likeness that fights against the Spirit.  This is where Obedience comes in, lay down and sacrifice our will to His Perfect Will. 

I am being led to attach the following word and highlight certain passages for your descretion.  I know many of you could recite this by heart but please read The Word conciously and SLOWLY and let it penetrate your spirit and soul (the washing of the Word):

Ephesians 4:17-5:21 (NIV)

Living as Children of Light
 17So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.

20You, however, did not come to know Christ that way. 21Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

25Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26"In your anger do not sin"[a]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold. 28He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need.

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Ephesians 5

1Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children 2and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

3But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. 4Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.[b] 6Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7Therefore do not be partners with them.

8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9(for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10and find out what pleases the Lord. 11Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, 14for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:
   "Wake up, O sleeper,
      rise from the dead,
   and Christ will shine on you."

15Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. 18Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. 19Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, 20always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

21Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Footnotes:

1. Ephesians 4:26 Psalm 4:4
  2. Ephesians 5:5 Or kingdom of the Christ and God

Isaiah 40:3-5; 9-11  (NIV) 

3 A voice of one calling:
       "In the desert prepare
       the way for the LORD
;
       make straight in the wilderness
       a highway for our God

4 Every valley shall be raised up,
       every mountain and hill made low;
       the rough ground shall become level,
       the rugged places a plain.

5 And the glory of the LORD will be revealed,
       and all mankind together will see it.
       For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.
"

9 You who bring good tidings to Zion,
       go up on a high mountain.
       You who bring good tidings to Jerusalem,  
       lift up your voice with a shout,
       lift it up, do not be afraid;

say to the towns of Judah,
       "Here is your God!"

10 See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power,
       and his arm rules for him.
       See, his reward is with him,
       and his recompense accompanies him.

11 He tends his flock like a shepherd:
       He gathers the lambs in his arms
       and carries them close to his heart;
       he gently leads those that have young.

Thank you Father, thank you Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit.  I give you praise and honor and glory forever!  May your precious words go forth and pierce hearts and souls and produce a crop for your Glory.  May we all be covered in the precious Blood. 

Thank you brother Jeff for your strict obedience to Him and His guidance, may you be completely surrounded by Angels of Fire and protected in the Shelter of His Wings.  I am truly blessed by His use of you.

So onward and upward Christian Warriors!  Let us enter the New Jerusalem and Banquet Room of our Beloved!

Shalom!  Tina

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/22/2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen Tina , sorry for the late reply but I needed to digest it all first !

Ye s ! Yes ! Yes ! My Sister True Unguiled Suffered Obedience for only then may we enter into his fullness ; and obedience is in itself a wholesome sacrifice desired by The Lord ! It has never been about us at all but about himself returning to him for we have always been from him , his DNA and Likeness for All those that receive him " Jesus Christ The Fullness of The Father " Jehovah " !

Thank you ,

Tina

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/22/2008 at 5:00pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version