VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Day of Humiliation Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Bojo Sun

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/08/2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

A Day of Humiliation

The urge to be right or justified through our own reasoning and argument is a sure evidence of our lacking of confidence in the purpose and power of God concerning our lives. We can say we believe in our own weaknesses and am resting in Him, yet the raised head of our own way of thinking against the authority and power of God in the present convicting work of the Holy Spirit will easily betray our stand and thinking. We are not letting go of our own pursuit and are still indugling in the self-deceptive thought that I have done enough and could enjoy a better stand than others. Comtempt steals our zeal and passion for things of God; it makes us dull or numb with the dawning drastic changes in the near future. 

I had this picture, or vision shared with some young ones last night. Imagine we have a lake hold up by a dam. If we never know other ways, our idea of riding a boat is to paddle as we see fit, here and there on a sunny Spring morning; we might get really good at our paddling and even win a race or two, yet we never imagine that paddling hard would not change the course of the boat till the dam break out. If we are lucky, we will find ourselves still in the same boat and holding our paddles-we are really "lucky" as many were carried away and nowhere to be found or have a boat but without a paddle. However, as we paddle hard in the boat with the rushing current down-driving to the valley, I think it would be fair to say we recongize as if we never know how to paddle and ride a boat.

Faith worked for a season does not confine or define how it should work for the next. Through all temperments of life, we are only to walk in the rest and knowledge that it is all His doing, not in the ability, even with His help, that we can rest from the past way of ordering our life. Would we pray that He keep the lake and sunny days or that He move and break out to cleanse all the filthiness and rilvary down in the valley? A time Moses come down from the mountain top is coming and he will check in with Aaron and others who are to maintain a divine fear and a solemn order.

It is not without strife that we enter His rest; it is not without contention that we learn to fear Him only and stand firmly in our faith by His Name and our vindication in His work. A pure conscience is that one has lost interest to defend himself or prove his standing. One which such does not need to ask for Oneness in God, he is the living presence of God and the embodiment of the truth of God in the all-encompassing power of God. This power, as Paul put it in Ephesians, is like the working of the might of God, it is more than creative, it is redemptive and is to bring forth our present idenfication and final vindication-sit at the right hand of God. 

"All authority and power have been give to me, now I give to you"; yet the commissioning of this kind is not without the giving of the Heavenly Gift-the Spirit of Sonship. We could not walk or know what it means to be a son till we are fully acquianted with and freely identified in the way and will of the Father.

A Son is to do the work of the Father. And the work is to serve others who have not yet come back to Him. In order to rule, he has to learn how to serve. "Rest from all works" is never to discount "the work my Father is doing". It takes a greater and deeper commitment for us to gain entry to be entrusted with this kind of "unrest". It made the Son to lower Himself into the bodily form of a man to suffer all tempations with sorrow and strife in order to redeem and thus grant full entry for those who believe in Him to become the perfected Man-the Spirit of Sonship. He chose to be the Head and enabled the Body to work continuely for the same end till all be summed up (swallowed up) by His Kingdom-subdued by His Authority and Power. This is the Only Commission, and it is the greatest, not the kind when most missionaries sent out by their own people without any valid mandate and call in the Kingdom. We are destined to fill up the full measure of His sufferings-we would not detect any trace of the rest of man in this statemenmt. Frustrating as it seems to be, we can not even choose the way how we suffer or rehearsal the scene of our suffering. However, it still takes great volience-pain and sorrow, unrest and struggle-to advance this course. It demands us, all of it. Our call in this present age is to give Him no rest till He has done what He promised and commited in the beginning. By His zeal we know how to cry and stir Him up till Zion is exalted. David danced like a madman; it was not because himself finally became a king favored and exalted by God. No, it was more-the God who chose him to be a deliever and restorer finally fulfilled His promise to His people, yet again consented and allowed Himself being the protection and shepherd of His people. His presence was coming to Mount Zion. The glory of God had returned.

Before this authority and power, everything is to bow and yield; grace had already been granted, even being granted now, for the working out of His purpose. No genuine servant has ever shy about this-Paul was compelled to preach, yet it was done by "grace given me to preach the gospel to you gentiles". He could mandate himself with the call of Juses Christ-being a light to the gentiles, and it was true. When man rejected him, he could boldly state-your blood is on your own. Remember, this was spoken by one who committed the sin of murder and bore its shame and guilt as a mark in his flesh, who knew what really means to have the blood of a brother on his head.

Enough of comtempt and pride. Enough so-called encouraging and comforting words. This is a day of fast and repentance. If we do not humble ourselves, God will do it for us. He will humiliate us; and that is still an act of mercy-make no mistake. Either through our humility or His humiliation, either we willingly embrace or are woed by Him into His grace, we still have hope. God have mercy on those refuses be gathered when He sounded out His trumpet.

Edited by Bojo Sun on 10/09/2008 at 3:02am
View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Bojo Sun wrote:

Enough of comtempt and pride. Enough so-called encouraging and comforting words. This is a day of fast and repentance. If we do not humble ourselves, God will do it for us. He will humiliate us; and that is still an act of mercy-make no mistake. Either through our humility or His humiliation, either we willingly embrace or are woed by Him into His grace, we still have hope. God have mercy on those refuses be gathered when He sounded out His trumpet.

AMEN, Let us repent of dead work and following the wisdom and works of men and find rest and security in obedience to HIM Alone!

Striving to enter rest is to fight, to forcefully crush the desire of the flesh to work FOR God, DO things in order to gain His approval, and cease from our works to rest in Him, and then do ONLY what you see your Father doing in obedience and unction of His Spirit, whether it be preaching, being persecuted for righteousness, or whatever He empowers you to do. 

Obedience as I have proclaimed over and over is a sign of having entered His rest.

Kris

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 10/08/2008 at 10:10am

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Bojo wrote:
We can say we believe in our own weaknesses and am resting in Him,

I must add in agreement Bojo, that if you are believing in your weakness, then you are trusting the wrong thing. What is needed is to RECOGNIZE your weakness and have faith that God has given you His strentgh to overcome it. Many have not recognized and faced the reality of thier weaknesses like Peter and Paul, the two greatest spearheads of the kingdom up to this point, and two who miserably failed to please God in thier own strentgh, try as they did.

The church in my nation is FULL of people doing things thinking they are pleasing God by thier works. But God IS NOT IN IT!! Peter and Paul both tried to muster up enough power in thier own abilities to "Live for God". God didn't want them living FOR Him He wanted them DEAD! and that is the path of those who would follow the narrow way of the Cross of Jesus Christ. Death to ALL my works both Good and Bad, so that I may  .... be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ--the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

Faith IS rest. It is a complete confidence and security in the Lord. Out of this Rest flows the grace and authority to live righteously and accomplish the works destined for us from the foundations of the earth by Father.

Let us repent and humble ourselves that we may not be humiliated by our trust in our own abilities that will fail in this New Day.

In Him

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Ron Warne

Posted: 10/08/2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Ron Warne

Bojo wrote of a day when Moses would come down.  Its something I believe the Lord showed me that is relevant for the church today, but if you read Ex. 32 and read it in the context that Aaron is representative of the modern, sturctured church (of course, Moses is Jesus), it makes an interesting read.   Aaron can be interpreted as the structured church because of these similarities: 1.) The people of Israel (the church) gathered around Aaron  and being a man fearer, Aaron created God after the image of the people.  2.)Moses was a "god" to Aaron as Jesus is God to the church (Ex.4:16)  3.) Aaron Moses spokesman to Egypt.  4.)Aaron put in charge of the people of Israel till Moses returned (Ex.24:13).  If you read the whole chapter, you'll see its the Priests, the consecrated and separated, who gather around Moses.  They, in turn, are given the charge of purging the body of Isreal of flesh, worldliness and sin.  This is a picture of Jesus bringing judgement to his church.  A remnant are called out of the church and this remnant will have the like responsibility of ridding his church of all that offends God.  If I see this clearly then the next big thing on God's agenda for the church is not the rapture, but coming judgment on the church.  Ron Warne  

Rose Hanson

Posted: 10/08/2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

but coming judgment on the church.  Ron Warne  

Yes  I agree  bro Ron,  the judgement starts in the house of God, and already has begun.   Yes, and it is good, as the things that are not of God certainly will not stand, and the

Glory of God will be seen.  Let the Fire consume the dross, and may we be more like Him.

Come Lord Jesus,  Come

Rose

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Marjo Richardso

Posted: 10/08/2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

Great discussion, thank you Bojo for sharing your deep thoughts here in OH. Repentance and the continual renewing of our spirit by the power of His Spirit keeps us going in the right direction... Trust and obey... Him only.

Kriston, you made a good point, this is also a form of self-righteousness (a.k.a. false humility)- been there dun that- thank you JESUS for sweet deliverance...

Ron Warne wrote:
A remnant are called out of the church and this remnant will have the like responsibility of ridding his church of all that offends God.  If I see this clearly then the next big thing on God's agenda for the church is not the rapture, but coming judgment on the church.  Ron Warne  

Such responsibility could easily be misused by men, if not done in a spirit of mercy... 
View Marjo Richardso's Profile Search for other posts by Marjo Richardso Visit Marjo Richardso's Homepage
Ron Warne

Posted: 10/08/2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged Quote Ron Warne

Marjo, Nothing short of absolute humility will be required.  "but by the grace of God, there go I".

Bojo Sun

Posted: 10/09/2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Kriston wrote:

Faith IS rest. It is a complete confidence and security in the Lord. Out of this Rest flows the grace and authority to live righteously and accomplish the works destined for us from the foundations of the earth by Father.

Bless the Lord!

The field is white, but the workers are few. Let's work together at His field and His vineyard. He is our bread and our wine and we are His bread and His wine-this indeed is holy communion and living sacrifice. The one comes in dine with us will also feast with us at the mountain top. But now, we are His broken bread and poured-out wine, if we are willing.

The Father had tithed the Son to us, now let's tithe ourselves to Him in the Son; the seed will produce the fruit, and we are the first-fruits. We will not come to Him empty-handed.......

What a wonder and what a joy to know He has accepted our offerings through Christ Jesus! All glory to Him!

Edited by Bojo Sun on 10/09/2008 at 3:18am
View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Larry Denton

Posted: 10/12/2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

All sharing here make for a good read!!

And I find this interestiong via Ron Warne concept as he worked on what  Bojo is sharing.... and shares below.

Bojo wrote of a day when Moses would come down.  Its something I believe the Lord showed me that is relevant for the church today, but if you read Ex. 32 and read it in the context that Aaron is representative of the modern, sturctured church (of course, Moses is Jesus), it makes an interesting read.   Aaron can be interpreted as the structured church because of these similarities: 1.) The people of Israel (the church) gathered around Aaron  and being a man fearer, Aaron created God after the image of the people.  2.)Moses was a "god" to Aaron as Jesus is God to the church (Ex.4:16)  3.) Aaron Moses spokesman to Egypt.  4.)Aaron put in charge of the people of Israel till Moses returned (Ex.24:13). 

I bear witness with both of you are saying here in that if we take a close look at what happen here in Exdous as men find themself lost as how to resolve themselves in the character of God , but still trying to do something in response to moving in spirit.

Exodus 32:1 (KJV) 
    And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

Note that when the peopke SAW going by sight as opposed to relating in Faith assembleded of convolked themselves in action. We could say this is the flesh in that all of the tribes were paleed in character = the Hebrew word "buwsh" and/or having to wait on God vai His Word ( for a change) In this minset all can look abit passive so inorder to move out of this shameful staee in mind ( again as the word "buwsh" inplies) be ashamed , disipointed and delayed among one another = a postive of optomistic thing to cool one like of a pridful objective we see via the minset and it all has to do with direction or where there are to go...

So as Ron shares it is wisdom to see this relational transition ( with our character ) as the church doing or having to do something to resolve their fear in that Moses as respesivinitive of the Spirit is not there. Arron however can be found as a very articulate manifestation of the mind and in truth do things "in order" to create and cordinate a "movement" and we know: Shurely... something will surly happen to git everyone on down the raod or is a hole in the greound?

Note this small but powerful word "UP" which in short is what the Chruch leaders want all to do.

Again we must see what  Bojo and others are refering to here as resting in faith via the Word of God in that when one does this he or she remains in Character. Here in the event it being in Moses spirit ( so as to obey him  and/or  or doing in Arrons intelect in doing chruch.

To have obeyed Moses they would have remained in a rest, resolving themselves in Faith manifesting their Character = trusting in being patience , but ?

Well.... Ron's overview here is full of understanding and there is to much to share here and as it seems to be a problem for me to share things via the English language, so  I need to help!

But, alow me to say this , not all these folks were buying into the bringing of there gold to fund the ministery who in action "apeared to be righteous" in their great meeting, but in truth did not honor God of Moses in the way they appraoch themself and or others in their partisipation

Again... Ron points this out but lets take a close look at the concept we can do thing in the mind and at the same time be found out of character , manifesting our concepts as  fleshly wisdom  by responding to what we "see" and never paying attention to the what we feel in the Character of Christ as attributes of His charcter as the Holy Spirit powers or being who we are.

Exodus 4:15-17 (KJV) 
    And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.  And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.  And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs.

In principle we, can  see in this explanation Our Lord Himself  is realting in a rightous way  in that we can, if we are in Him... we   are able in His Character = Jesus Name to be something that inables Him to relate through us in speaking what, when, and how things  we speak...  are the Mind of Christ, so as to please Him.

The reason being that we are created to  respond in spirit reguardless of our ability to do things in the mind, as an attribute of the Fruit of the Spirit called self -control.

In principle He, Our Lord is still teaching us what  to do, in that He is able to be in His being with those who are humbled and or given to rest as Bojo is saying in the Faith of Christ!  And mind ( as I say this to myself) a Rod as manifested as the Law of God is still very much present , if we decide to have structure our meeting to function in our "OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS" .

Bro. Larry

Posted: 10/13/2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged Quote Ron Warne

Bro. Larry,

I appreciate your input.  By the way, I'm a 3 year reader of this forum but a 1st time contributor.

Another interesting detail highlighting similarities between Aaron, Israel and today's structured church is as follows; The people demanded Aaron make them "gods" and Aaron complied.  When the golden calf was done, they proclaimed "this is your god"(vs.4).  In both cases, the word for "god" is ELOHEEM, which suggests they didn't make a false god, but tried to create an image of Jehovah. 

These were people who grew up in Egypt, clearly a type of the world and  people have the propensity to make God after our own image.  Therefore,  people of the world, whether they profess to be Christian or not, will always view God with rose-colored glasses and fasion Him in a worldly way. 

Hence, this is how we arrived with the prosperity Gospel and the User-friendly Gospel in our church today, people with a worldly concept or pre-conceived idea of God, making God after their own image.  The Prosperity Gospel is a false hope for the poor.  A tool for getting them out of poverty.  The User-Friendly Gospel is for the Suburbanite, easing the conscience of the well-to-do, by letting them think their pursuit of worldly riches is noble, even right in God's eyes.  People demand it and worldly church leaders complied.  

Glad I've been able to share with you all at this forum

Bro. Ron 

Larry Denton

Posted: 10/14/2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Bro Ron Warne...

Thanks brother...

"As I do yours, as the overview you are working on here and or what we are to understand in the wisdom of Exodus is (from a prophetic perspective) is very relevant to what we (The Body of Christ) are coming to understand as a holistic view during these times …being manifested by Our Lords correction by our relating to Him via the Gifts the Holy Spirit …of our Gentile mindset given over to doing our thing = "own righteousness" via Grace as it was with the Jew, in their doing their thing via the Law.

And in our freedom here we can contribute freely to the Body of Christ so that all can learn what is central to all of us, in that we desire to proceed in a Righteous manner to please Our Lord, in resolving our love for one another, with Our Father, in The wisdom of Christ, as He proceeds among us in the last day or His day, manifested as His Gifts to us in elders, relating in a manner in which self control (fruits) is foundational for the Gifts of the Spirit.

Here I speak of the mindset manifested as you have shared People with a worldly concept or pre-conceived idea of God, making God after their own image.

It is here in this understanding that we learn something as it is a matter of Faith to relate in our being Who we are in Christ, that it is not Faith to relate to or in something (other than ourselves) as a structure = Image that Can be seen yes, (most folks get this) but the danger of this approach in proclamation that what you are doing is being done in Gods Likeness…

As it is a matter of deception the making God after their/ our own image is a manifestation of an un-right = unrighteous way of relating to Him in our approach.

As you may (reading here) know Ron, my way of writing here is a bit out of order as I often do a thing which is now understood as changing the SVO to an SOV Order. All that means is there are folks who think in terms of stating things about the subject of a matter first, the object of the matter second and then verb of action last and opposed to thinking in terms of the subject first the verb second and the object last. I think?

So to write the, " Red is the barn!", as opposed to: The barn is red! Thing! Along with being wrong about that in grammatical correctness? Well… patience’s is needed as I do re-think of what you are sharing.

I also noted in (Vs 4)= "These be thy gods", we find the truth of the matter and/or better said what these folks were minding via their relationships with one another in principle. I speak here of their having conceived something to do that "they thought" would enable them to resolve their identity (which was on the line)= (being separated from what was the world) in order to go forward in "being" who they were … out there in rough place…

In other words, we can perceive the though or ideal of these thing to "have power" = These be thy Gods (plural) in that all can see becomes holy in an imagined structure, therefore all are able to get the wisdom in one is faithful to attend it.

When it is, and How as a physical structure if holy, then all involved found "within it" can respond to its physical presence and do things together to preserve its appearance in providing a "holy" place to worship = a prosperity message in and off itself for the poor, that if attended to will make them rich in identity and if obedient to its function share in the riches.

(Note: Our being… Who we are… is relates to How we respond in our consciousness to do what we do to preserve it, there by projecting our ability to build something = structure, but if not conscious of God Way relating to one another … then our like of character (void of presence) is projected by its leaders inability to function (work) to preserve those involved, manifesting its like of Unity…)

Sooo, (and I think this is interesting) "right off" fear comes when Moses is "out of sight" and they = the followers… must proceed in life, just as we do with Our Lord is out of sight…."In the physical!

And! As you have shared a "similarity" can be seen in this or these kinds of mindsets in how they, them, and or we… respond relationally in fear, when unable to relate to a "Living God" Who desires to Be "among" His children".

Again, in referencing your thoughts here we could say we are in this same or similar transition from trying to use Fleshy Wisdom to being called and led out of the same evil perceptions of how to approach God, there by making our own collection of worldly wisdom to make the image.

Allow me to underline the thoughts of what is said as we relate to the whole of the perception being shared…

Exodus 32:2-6 (KJV)

And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and brings them unto me. And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron. And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the Lord. And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt

offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

Now Ron, see if this seems right:

Some are willing to say Praise the Lord to Who it is that brought us out of bondage, and willing to respond to the concepts manifested as the church after the priest have lost sight of the prophets.

In this like of prophetic correction the priest have no other direction, other than build an "alter" so as to be approve by all those making an investment into this perception of God = Gods ways, manifested in Gold, so one can see what, when, and experience how they are saved in relating together. In one sense the Gold = God Wisdom is there, but carved up and put before mean and women as the word, but never used…

These false overseers then and of today SAW it = see it effect, and why not make a "proclamation" about what they have done to make it convenient so that all can come and they rise up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

Note the word "and" here…

Meet to have a service on the morrow and do what need to please God via there own righteousness And when that is over eat, drink, and play the rest of the week. All content to turn the rock into bread, bow down in their drinking to propagate their numbers and last but not least cast themselves into the work of getting more gold to build bigger alters.

In principle, if I understand this right: These be thy gods is a statement that if look at "in principle" are indeed things that are Gods in that in the Physical this god called Satan has built his kingdom upon. Now wonder Our Lord tells us His Kingdom is only to be found within!

Ron shared:

The user-friendly Gospel is for the Suburbanite, easing the conscience of the well to do, by letting them think their pursuit of worldly riches is noble, even right in God's eyes. People demand it and worldly church leaders complied.

Well-to-do at the expense or Well-to-be? It’s what happens when you assume the prophets are not coming back!

And last…as it is how men do this image thing at the expense of character is a question of righteousness!

As Ron shared: In both cases, the word for "god" is ELOHEEM, which suggests they didn't make a false god, but tried to create an image of Jehovah.

The Gentile "trying to create an image" has also failed in the Likeness of God because it has no character just like image of the calf, which in character is able to swing jump and run and play, but has no direction in mind when to go to do what it does, when it does, making how it does appear to be the joy of life, which indeed is a manifestation or character, but ONLY PART of it!

Bro. Larry

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version