Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Tuesday, October 21st. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Anita Lea

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/15/2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Greetings to all Saints in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour.  As I was praying this afternoon I felt led by the Holy Spirit to call a fast Tuesday, October 21st.  This fast is to pray for our nation and the upcoming election.  You can fast a meal or 24 hours.  It is between you and the Lord.  Will you join me?  This is a critical time in our nation and I believe that if we fast and pray that God will hear our cry. Seek God in what you should do. God bless you all and God bless America! 

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Anita Lea

Posted: 10/15/2008 at 10:11pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

2 Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
DaleRosser

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged Quote DaleRosser

Amen Sister, I am all aboard with you.
View DaleRosser's Profile Search for other posts by DaleRosser
lisa owens

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

This is so cool, I fast every tuesday routinely. It will be such an honor to fast for My country. I can post my prayers right here on tuesday. IM EXCITED!!
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Anita Lea

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Thank you Brother Dale and Sister Lisa!  Amen!!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

"This kind comes out, ONLY, by prayer & fasting." Yep, we arrest this strongman and pulled him down. We will then see the KINGDOM OF GOD manifest on earth as it is in heaven.   Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-shouting "VICTORY IN JESUS"!

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Hallelujah my sweet Sister!  In agreement with you!  Strongman in the name of Jesus you can't have our nation!!!! Praise God!!

Marjo Richardso

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

Count me in Anita! 
Lisa, I fast every Tuesday, too. How neat- praise God, He is worthy!!!
View Marjo Richardso's Profile Search for other posts by Marjo Richardso Visit Marjo Richardso's Homepage
Anita Lea

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Hallelujah Sister Marjo!!  He is sooo worthy!!!

susanvercelli

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

I"m in too! I agree with this here!One accord!Thanks Sis Anita for this post, and direction from the Lord!

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Thank you Sister Susan!  You are such a blessing and I enjoy reading your post!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/16/2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Anita, I received this from a friend the other day ... as just an adendum to what you are calling us to here... I will join in as well... God is definitely 'up to somethin' lol....

A CALL TO THE DANIEL FAST src="wlmailhtml:7BCF7749-C530-440D-993D-B12A2141B429mid://00000008/!x-usc:http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/diag_corner_tr.gif"
October 11, 2008
In This Issue A CALL TO THE DANIEL FAST A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT A PRAYER FOR THE INTERCESSORS Visit our Blog Who We Are A Note to New Subscribers

Greetings!

Capitol Hill Prayer Partners

P.O. Box 5152

Herndon, VA 20172-1970

chpp@patriot.net

A CALL TO THE DANIEL FAST

Saturday, October 11, 2008

At that time I, Daniel, mourned for three weeks. I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over.
"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia." (Daniel 10:2,3, 12, 13)

Saints of God,

When a nation is in peril, its people turn to the LORD in prayers, in fastings, and in repentance.

Tonight, America is in peril. She is in peril economically. She is in peril politically. And she is in peril morally and spiritually. It is time to take desperate measures.

Thankfully, our Lord has given us an example, in His Word, of what one man did when his own nation was in peril.

That man was Daniel. And God's instruction to Daniel was to observe three weeks in fasting.

JUST AS DANIEL HAD TO CONTEND WITH THE PRINCE OF PERSIA FOR THE LIFE OF HIS PEOPLE, SO MUST WE DO NOW.
WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR A "DANIEL FAST?"

The Daniel Fast is just as is quoted in Daniel 10:3: "I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips . . ." (NIV) Fruits, vegetables, fish, cheeses and pasta are all acceptable on this fast, so this is actually a very healthy way to live.

Regarding the words "choice food," NKJ says: "I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth." RSV: "No delicacies, no meat or wine." So, no desserts.

Simply follow the guidelines set out in Scripture, seek the Lord, and obey.

HOW LONG DO YOU FAST AS DANIEL DID?

Answer: Daniel fasted for three weeks (Chapter 10, verse 3) All translations say three full weeks - or 21 days.

WHAT HAPPENED WHEN DANIEL OBSERVED HIS FAST FOR THREE FULL WEEKS?

DANIEL'S PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!
Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. (Dan. 10:3)

WHEN DO WE BEGIN THIS FAST, AND WHEN DOES IT END?

This fast will begin at sunrise on Tuesday, October 14th, and continue through the eve of Election Day: Monday, November 4th.

WHY ARE WE BEING CALLED TO FAST IN THIS HOUR?

We are crying out to God for mercy in our time of need, and to ask Him to do battle for us.

God desires to see righteousness exalted in this nation; it is time to contend for our faith!

FINALLY, WHAT PRAYER GUIDELINES DO WE FOLLOW IN THIS FAST?

Here is the wonderful part: Father is asking ONLY that we "pray in the Spirit" during these twenty-one days. The issues before us are so complex, so convoluted, so complicated, and so beyond our own understanding, that only our Omnisicient God can know it all. So, let us turn to Him, praying in the spirit, for a set time each day, so that Father can build His kingdom in us and through us! Amen!

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/17/2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Sister Julie when I read the part "to pray in the spirit"  I got teary eyed!  That is what the Father told me to do October 21st.  He told me to just pray in tongues!  Wow what confirmation!  Our Father is so faithful Sister.  Others that read this that are fasting and praying on the 21st, pray as you are led.  Thank you Sister for sharing the letter and joining in with the fast.  God bless you!    

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/17/2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Most definitely somethin' goin' on here!!! HOLY ONE has highlighted the word "IF", my people who are called by MY name will humble themselves,,,we got it, by GOD HIS people have gotten the message and we are in agreement(Matt.18:19),,,"One can put 1000 to flight, two 10,000 to flight!  We have done the math and "GLORY TO GOD", so has the enemy. He is running from us in absolute terror in 7 different ways just like the WORD OF TRUTH says he has to!!! YEAH GOD!!! Reminded here just now what JESUS said, "I have given you ALL power, ALL authority, over ALL the works of the enemy, NOTHING by any means will HARM you". (Eph. 6:10-20), this my Brother's & Sister's is what we were born for and raised up to do. "We are God's workmanship created unto(exactly like-patterned after)Christ Jesus to do good works which HE prepared(before the foundations of ALL creation) for us to do." HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin' -OUR GOD REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/17/2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

go gayle! lol

Anita... so glad God is confirming His Word! bless you all!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/17/2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

just wanted to share this link to a video by Patricia King on "Immediate Prayer Results"  It is the first link:

http://www.extremeprophetic.com/articles_teachings_extreme_m oments_video.htm

I believe God wants to encourage us here with a truth principle in what she is sharing here ... as we all are divinely aligned in the Lord, we move from seeking our own will - to really desiring and yearning for HIS will... in other words, we won't 'ask amidst to spend it on our own selfishness' but we will co-labor with the Lord in bringing His Kingdom come and His will to be done in our lives upon this earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN... 

I believe the Lord wants us to really re-align our EXPECTATIONS IN HIM,  so that we EXPECT THE LORD to answer our prayers because we are desiring and praying HIS will;  for HIS KINGDOM to come and HIS WILL to be done upon this earth as it is in heaven...

I hope that it encourages you in this season of prayer... truly praying in the Spirit is the absolute BEST way to pray the will of the Father... Yet praying the Word of God is also beneficial because His Word is Jesus made flesh dwelling among us (John 1:1, 14) You can find Paul's prayers in Ephesians, Colossians and other books in the NT.

Lets do it folks! Lets be vessels the Lord can pray through by His Spirit for HIS will to be done! And lets begin to stir up the gifts within us and EXPECT THE LORD to answer the prayers HE desires to pray through us!!  Hallalujah!!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/17/2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

FYI: A friend sent me this email notifying of 24 /7 prayer and if you want to be a part you can just email or call this lady and advise her of your chosen time slot......

"We are asking each person who freely chooses to participate in a 24 hour per day, 7 day per week continuous prayer to commit to pray for one hour each day for:

our country
the election
families of the candidates
against curses spoken against candidates
that the elect rise up
that the hidden things be exposed
that the eyes of the voters' understanding be opened
hearts tenderized and turned to the Lord

To assure 24 hour coverage, we are asking participants to let Cathy Boone, at maebo3@valornet.com or 575-894-7474, know the hour you have chosen or learn from her what hours are not covered."

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/17/2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Thanks Sister Julie.  Just signed up!!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/17/2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

you are so very welcome

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/17/2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Hello precious Saints just wanted to share with you what happened during my prayer time this morning.  My time Sister Julie in the group praying 24/7 is from 12 midnight til 1 am.  As I was praying in tongues I heard the Holy Spirit say "McCain."  Then about 5 seconds later I heard Him say "bouncing back."  That just tickled me pink!  Just wanted to share that.  I was praying also for God to give me an encouraging word for the body of Christ.  Well that is pretty encouraging.  Thank you Jesus!!  (time now is 1:03 am here)  

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/20/2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

May God bless and keep you tomorrow as we fast and pray together for our nation.  This is a critical time in our nation.  Thank you all once again.  Please share anything that the Lord speaks to you tomorrow.  I love you all dearly and once again, thank you!!

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/21/2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Ezra 8:23  So we fasted and earnestly prayed that our God would take care of us and He heard our prayer.  (NLT)

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/21/2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Also if you read that whole chapter you will see that fasting, praying, and a offering to the Lord changes things.  Those 3 combined are powerful!!!

lisa owens

Posted: 10/21/2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

I cannot stop praying Lord Have Mercy. when I am not prayin in the spirit, when I can understand the words that are comming out of my mouth, the words that come out are Lord Have Mercy. There is nothing else to pray, there is nothing else to say, But lord have mercy.

Lyrics: by Matt redman
Can a nation be changed?
Can a nation be saved?
Can a nation be turned back to You?

We're on our knees
We're on our knees again (4x)

Let this nation be changed
Let this nation be saved
Let this nation be turned back to You

Lord have Mercy On us.

DaleRosser

Posted: 10/21/2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged Quote DaleRosser

I opened up my Bible to Ezra today (not on purpose), just asking the Lord to speak to me.

Edited by DaleRosser on 10/21/2008 at 1:26pm
View DaleRosser's Profile Search for other posts by DaleRosser
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/21/2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Yeh Lisa.. on my way in to work... Im at work now and it is kinda difficult to pray and work... but tryin...

Lord have mercy has been my cry... what else can we pray? we are guilty of sin and wickedness... we "deserve" death ... yet Lord, we know not what we do really....

Anita Lea

Posted: 10/21/2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Brother Dale that is exactly how God spoke to me through His word today.  I was desperate and my bible fell open to that verse in Ezra.  God always sends comfirmation for me and I praise His Holy Name!!

lisa owens

Posted: 10/21/2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

james 2:13  Mercy triumphs over judgment!

For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."
Rom 9:16 It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy.

Rom 9:17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." ]

Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

Rom 9:19 One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who resists his will?"

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version