Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/28/2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Salvation is Genuine

November 27, 2008

genuine – real, authentic, indisputable. true, unadulterated, actual, legitimate, valid

The salvation that was afforded you, My beloved, through My death, burial, and resurrection, is genuine.  It is valid in every respect.  Regard this truth with a thankful heart.  Regard it with words of praise and thanksgiving.

I am a God Who gives the genuine article.  There is nothing in My gifts to My chosen that are not true and pure.  There is nothing in My gifts that could be regarded as tainted.  All is pure, rich, and true.  All is given from My happy heart to enable you to prosper in this life and the life to come.

So don’t ever think that you are lacking in any respect regarding My gifts of love and devotion to you.  All has been given from the open and loving heart of your Father.  All has been given to entitle you to enter into that place of glory that I have prepared.  Yes, beloved, all has been given out of a heart of love and devotion from the One Who is love everlasting, the One Who gave the genuine article, Himself, in order for you to walk blameless before Me,  blameless before the whole world!!!

My Happy Heart

November 24, 2008

My heart is happy!  It is a loving heart.  It never vacillates in its devotion to mankind, never.  This is a truth in which you may rejoice.  Rejoice that you serve a happy God, a God Who rejoices in His creation, singing songs of loving delight over each of His children.

Look on the coming hour and know that My heart is still happy.  No matter what the circumstances may be, I know exactly what is taking place, and I already know the outcome.  So don’t despair, beloved.  Don’t despair over your situations when they arise.  Know that I am with you, supporting you.  I know all from the beginning to the end.  I will entitle you to rise up strong and you will know victory.

There is victory to be had by one who looks to the Lord God Almighty, trusting Him to deliver success in one’s walk.  Yes!  There is victory in looking to Me, the Author and Finisher of your faith.  Hear Me and know that what I speak is truth.  It is for your ears.  My words should bolster you.  They should enable you to stand straight and tall when any adversity comes your way.

I have a happy heart, and I want you to have a happy heart too.  Rejoice that I am strong and powerful.  Rejoice in the fact that I am good, good through and through.  And, beloved, rejoice that I love you dearly.  My happy heart is extended toward you, and there is nothing that I do that is not done to bless you, bless the outcome of your walk, bless you soundly, enabling you to rise up strong with a happy heart that is the mirror image of Mine.  Now!  Don’t you think that is something about which to rejoice?  Don’t you believe that is something in which to rise up strong as you rejoice in the wonderful truth that your God wants you to have a happy heart, a happy heart that is the mirror image of His very own???

DENISE MEARS

Give thanks, O nations, for I am good; my mercy endures forever. I will encompass your dwellings, you who need a protector. I will meet your needs; those who are in want. I will give joy to those who have tears. I will give courage to those who face fear. Are you downtrodden? Reach out to me; I will lift you up. Are you lost? Call on me and I will guide your steps. Is your strength fading? Let my Spirit fill you with supernatural power. Can you only see in the near distance? Let me give you a hope and a future. Does all seem out of reach? Let me draw all things to you. I am in the here and now; let me fill all your days.

I am Jehovah Jireh; I am your provider.

O Lord, thou are my God; I will exalt you, I will praise your name; for you have done wonderful things; your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. For you have been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.”

Isaiah 25: 1, 4, 9

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version