Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/04/2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

JAMES DONOVAN
Prophetic Enrichment from the Throneroom

"I AM RESTORING SIGNS WONDERS AND MIRACLES"

December 4, 2008

These are the days I spoke in My word in Joel; I am restoring what the canker worm have stolen. As My people called by My name hearken and obey and submit to My voice. And arise and prophesy My instructions. You shall see revival in this land; there shall be a stirring of the waters from sea to sea. Nation-to-Nation, I am calling forth those who will follow Me and hearken to what the spirit is saying. Those who will be led of Me in this day, this hour. A people who will lay aside agendas set by men and obey Me, be used of Me. Fret not My servants I called you by name, I have destined you for a task, to go share the Good News I am alive and operating on planet earth. Arise and let the gifts of Life flow through you who are called by My Spirit. As you obey you shall see a mighty outpouring of signs wonders and miracles. I am setting My people on fire, I am stirring the waters.

There are many who are desperate in these days many who don't know Me as Lord. So be used of Me in this time of harvest. There shall be many who come to Me as you obey. Get out of the boat, the place of complacency and come fellowship with Me, spend time at My feet, get your marching orders as you seek My face in these days. Then you shall see much fruit and harvest of souls as you deny self and follow Me. Fear not for I have called you out to sound the trumpet. Too sound the alarm I am alive, I am the God that Heals, Delivers and Set My people Free. My desire is none shall perish, but all will come to Me and know Me as Lord! My heartbeat is for souls to come and know Me. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life! So obey My voice be doers of My Word! Be channels that I can use, to reap the harvest of souls in this day, to set free those who are in bondage, those who need Me in this hour. Yes be conduits of My spirit operating on planet earth. Be filled with power from on high. Receive of Me and give it away. Be releasers of Life in this day of desperation and trials. So arise and shine, let your light go forth to the world.

Scripture:
Last days miracles signs wonders- Joel 2:28
Restoring – Joel 2:25
Harvest is great Luke 10:2
Much fruit John 15:5- John 15:8
None perish – James 1:22
Arise shine- Isaiah 60:1
Reap harvest- Revelation 14:15

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

December 4, 2008

The Spirit of the Lord says:

Have you had enough? If My people will turn their backs on the ways of this world and leave the distractions of this present age behind them, they will open their eyes and have them flooded with the light of My ways. I will use the trials and tribulations of your seasons of life as dung. Yes, I will mulch down every obstacles, trial and tribulation in your life and use it to produce a massive harvest in your life. The strategies and tactics that the enemy thought would bring you down, I delight in turning them around to show our enemy that His best is nothing but dung to us. What he thought would destroy you I have cunningly used to incite you to riot against the kingdom of darkness. You realized that you have been lied to and you are ready to be the winner you actually are.  Rising up in you is the "warrior bride."  You are staying in a state of readiness for your soon coming lover, and you will fight off any foxes of life that will try and prevent you from staying prepared. You know now that all these trials and tribulations were sent to divert your power and your energy away from what you are truly longing for. Yes, more of Me, deeper intimacy with Me. With great fervor and zeal you are now setting your gaze upon Me, my bride, my fair one. You see that with great revelation, that I Am the One and only One that can put you over. I Am over every trial, test, circumstance, tribulation, hardship and adversities of life, I Am. I Am arising in your life as a contented lover and supplying for you as a great provider, so that you will not lack in any area of your life. I Am here to fulfill the wantings and longings of your heart, because you have remained faithful to Me, you did not go defiling our love life, by filing your heart with every imitated lovers. Those who promised you things, that only I could provide. You trusted Me when things looked impossible, yet you kept on believing Me. You refused the well-timed advances, of the false lovers. Our enemy thought you were weak. He did not know that your cries were for Me, and I heard them as a horn sounding for battle. I Am here to fight on your behalf, stand beside Me, your great Warrior has arisen. The whole earth will tremble at My arising. You will see Me doing wonders in the earth and through My bride, My lovers. She will step into My ways now. The intensity of Who I Am will be seen through her. She has arisen, for I have arisen in her. Refreshed with strength, power, wisdom, signs and wonders, the world will now look on and see that I Am is here. Together we will sweep the earth and call my army, the warrior bride to attention. Those who are mine will hearken and do. My lovers will arise. All who are faithful I will reward plentifully.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version