VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Present Day Marching Orders Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/10/2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
By Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@cfl.rr.com)

PRESENT DAY MARCHING ORDERS

Captains, Trim Your Lamps!

Even though things don't always go the way you would like them to go, just know that I am in control, and that I am working it all out the way that I know would be best for you.  When you don't understand My hand, trust My heart of love for you in that I only allow those things that are best for you for your maturing, your purging and perfecting that which concerns Me in your life.

This is the day of the great apostasy, the great falling away of many from Me and the faith that I have placed before them.  For the testing of men's hearts will prove if they were ever Mine to begin with.  For many will say, "Lord, Lord, didn't I do all these things in your name?  And I will say, "depart from Me for I never knew you!".  What things they had done was in promoting self and their kingdoms, for worldly gain, and for their fame, and not in loving Me.

I want you to test your own heart to see if whether what you are doing is of Me.  What is motivating your actions, your attitudes, your goals.  Are you truly lifting Me up in what you are doing, being led by My Spirit, or are you trying to promote yourself?  If you judge yourself, you won't be judged for those things that are not built upon My words, My truth, My purposes, will crumble.

Yes, this is the day I will test the hearts of many to see whether their ministries were truly of Me.  You can tell them by the fruit produced in them.  Are these ministries truly encouraging My people to overcome, or are they just giving out words that they know they will want to hear?  Yes, are they just vain, empty words that don't produce any life in them?

For yes, this is the season where many are just building a kingdom for self to dwell in.   Building a name for themselves and a kingdom to dwell in only separates them from My highest goal in their life and that is for them to live the resurrected life which only comes from dying.  Yes, from humbling themselves at My feet, seeking My perfect will in all things, to please Me alone no matter what the price.

So make sure what you are doing stems out from having a pure heart and pure motives in serving Me alone.  Make sure that the stream that is flowing is seeking to flow to the lower depths in humility and servitude to My bride.  Make sure that the words flowing through you are Mine and that you have a heart of compassion.  In seeking My perfect will and seeking My face, know that you will find it.  For this is the day of weeding out, for purifying, of purging, of separating the wheat from the tares, the goats from the sheep, the pure from the vile.

Yes, this is the day I am gathering together those who are Mine to do a mighty work through.  Yes, I am gathering together My bride, those who are sincere in serving Me alone and not their self in what they are doing. 

Yes, this is the day for war, but you must be ready.  You must be getting the troops ready those who are in authority.  Yes, those who are captains must prepare the troops with the words they need to hear for this is a serious hour in order to promote My kingdom purposes.  This is the day to gather together in unity, with one mind to seek My face like never before.

Buckle down, press in, overcome, let out a victory cry for We win!!  And those who truly believe it will live like it.  My Kingdom will come!!  My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Rich Rennier

Posted: 12/11/2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged Quote Rich  Rennier

amen amen again, Speak it loud and clear!!!!

Blessings & Shalom,

debbi rennier

View Rich  Rennier's Profile Search for other posts by Rich  Rennier Visit Rich  Rennier's Homepage
Pat Huff

Posted: 12/11/2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged Quote Pat Huff

A timely word that I will take to heart. Thanks be to God.
View Pat Huff's Profile Search for other posts by Pat Huff
Deborah Connor

Posted: 12/11/2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

Thank you Yolanda.  THis encouraged me very, very much.  Time to buckle own indeed!

God bless you,

Deborah

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version