VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Resolution to these seeming paradoxes Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Vince Sucec

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/18/2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Wow Ron,

Regarding the prophecy ...wow ... that is just what He was telling me this morning. It is just so hard for the flesh to get it's mind around something like that - thus the increasing feelings of disorientation of the flesh and systems of the flesh at this time.

"The great eternal yes and no" - I beleive this is speaking about, among many other things, our fleshly perceptive in this place of the seeming gap between things like predestination and choice - grace and the law -  might verus meekness - judgment versus mercy ect ect.

I beleive there will be a resolution to these seeming paradoxes ...

Blessings,

Vincent

Edited by Moderator on 12/18/2008 at 10:12am
View Vince Sucec's Profile Search for other posts by Vince Sucec
Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/18/2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Does might make right ?

The conundrum I beleive he showed me last night is the true nature of WILL - and the meaning and place of WILL. In this place our will is the issue as it relates to things like predesitnation - again a seeming contradiction. The resolusion comes when we realize that we have misperceived will as might or strength. So then our will must become an aligned - an issue of trust.

When will is might or an issue of strength the lion cannot lay down with the lamb - we cannot reconcile with our brother.

When we correctly percieve will as trust our differences are no longer separations but become the true power to change things becasue we no longer see our brother as a combatant - someone to we have to excerise might over.

WILL is turned to MIGHT by envy.

Larry Denton

Posted: 12/23/2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Vincent...

Not sure what part of Bro. Rons prophecy you are referring to, but in thinking of it as a whole , yes... it is hard to get our minds "around this  wisdom", but you are doing a good job of right here!

I speak of the wisdom manifested in Our Fathers will... in that "when" we relate to ouselves, others, and Our Father in Heaven. that His will be done.

But we can and I like you overview here in that to "rap or minds" around this Way of Righteousness is will and that is how things are created,.

You shared:

The resolusion comes when we realize that we have misperceived will as might or strength. So then our will must become an aligned - an issue of trust.

Our approach to life is a manifeststion of our will and when our will is enguaged... then we intrust  ( or manifest our trust ) = power up what  we believe is the right understanding  using the wisdom we have.

res·o·lu·tion (r΅z-l›"sh…n) n. Abbr. res. 1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination. 2. A resolving to do something. 3. A course of action determined or decided on.

Well? this is the case When what we do does not work in that whatever power was to be mnaifested is not there, and our intellect /mind / flesh fails to complete it evaluation. ( over loads in amazement) ..............

How ver and I like you thinking here ....

thus the increasing feelings of disorientation of the flesh and systems of the flesh at this time

The mind = our minds having overloaded and shut down = disorentated, we either run back and ahead in anger to avoid  our fear of being rejected having just acted out of our will and then if was surly Gods Will , and it does not work ?..........

Our fleshly perceptive gone and then we experience the choseing of our way another act of the will to repent or pretend , that even though the knowledge appeas to be good we have something missing in our understanding, therefore how something was supposed to work failed.

IN  this state of mind of reclusing and or charaging ahead we move right out of spirit ( character)... let alone the Holy Spirit in , doing something to cover what was suppose to work,  (pride) and didn't  using  our great intelectual or physcial abilities ( skills ) to fix the thing up, and or at least make others think that it not what we are doing that is wrong... but the problem is in the thing itself ( as it may have a will of it own.)..

In this do something mindset we have folks approaching the knowledge of the matter , so as to find the wisdom of it, but doing this in the fleah they divide the matter mentally  depending on which action  they take in being fearful and or rebillious to deal with the matter.

The results being....

the seeming gap between things like predestination and choice - grace and the law -  might verus meekness - judgment versus mercy ect ect.

In this either or state = double minded, some "unable" to see how it is, that it is not Law and Grace, but  it is Law or Grace...

In the "or " state of mind all are sure the Law is Correct , in that he have all the knowledge , so if you done't get that then you are our of the will.

One might ask... "Their will or God Will?", but it is here where Bro, Rons prophecy comes into place , in that ...when you have Christ involved , then the wisdom of how the Law is fullfilled in Grace is ( or becomes) a matter of His Character being present in you as well as others manifested as :

Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV) 
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Without  Grace the Law must be fulfilled , but how that is done is a matter of resolving whatt is within, and if  IN the Spirit ...God's Will  is resolved the understanding  fron the inside out or botton up as opposed from the top down approach the latter being from the mind down as opposed to the spirit up....

So the following is true in principle

The resolusion comes when we realize that we have misperceived will as might or strength. So then our will must become an aligned - an issue of trust.

How this aligment occurs is to move in the Character of Who's Will you have  submitted to... having resolved  within yourself , thereby allowing  others to do the same = HIs wisdom His on "HOW" to  full-fill  the Law as His (Christ) actions are a matter of Grace . So.... to manifest the Power is to approach in the wisdom, and once one is moving in this  dynamic, the will of the actor(believer) is invoked

This is what is called a Rightous Way of allowing Christ ( there by honoring Him) to bring the change in knowledge and or wisom and or deliverance and of healing in an individualy or collectivly  "Way"when Gathered in His Name.

When will is might or an issue of strength the lion cannot lay down with the lamb - we cannot reconcile with our brother.

Yes Will is might in a Worldy being manifested in his or her doing, but:

Romans 6:7-8 (KJV) 
    For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

When we correctly percieve will as trust our differences are no longer separations but become the true power to change things becasue we no longer see our brother as a combatant - someone to we have to excerise might over.

This is most exellent...

IN principle : Self will manifeste as na intellectual presentation of Knowledge is turn to MIGHT by envy, jealousy, and covetousness in spirit , and manifeted in action of doing by ..Srife = A state marked by disagreements:
    • conflict
    • contention
    • at odds
    • difference
    • discord
    • discordance
    • disharmony
    • dissension
    • dissent
    • dissidence
    • dissonance
    • disunion
    • disunity
    • division
    • feud

Envious over what, and in a stressful state of disunity?

Well its always over Who knows best , never mind if you have the power to act on what you know, so seeing how we are  folks of predestination via the law , and lowly and meek, and full of mercy, join us! Beside those folks who think they have a chose in the matter , go around in the grace of God having all these big movements , saying they have the power and might , well who made them judge?

I may need correction on how to say this but  where is the virtue in doing without knowing how, and or knowing how without knowing what to do, in that "bothe way willbe void of power, manifested as understanidng.

Romans 1:31 (KJV) 
    Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Last Vincent, you shared this:

I beleive there will be a resolution to these seeming paradoxes ...

I agree, so I would incourage you to divide the Word  as it does divide the fleah and it is painful, but necessary to cut away the same, leaving us able to approach ouselves , others , and Our Lord Himself , honoring His Way of relating to us In His Power , seeing how it is in that Power that the Kingdom is structued ...and as is the Right one... will reveal it Glory , manifested  in how all who came to the King can love as the King loves.

It a powere distribution thing!

Bro. Larry

Talk about something being divided! But hat is ok, iin that in false way we are contrastin the mens will being done on earth and seeing how it has no power in it then it's not the Same Will that is being done in Heaven.

Posted: 12/23/2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Does might make right ?

The conundrum I beleive he showed me last night is the true nature of WILL - and the meaning and place of WILL. In this place our will is the issue as it relates to things like predesitnation - again a seeming contradiction. The resolusion comes when we realize that we have misperceived will as might or strength. So then our will must become an aligned - an issue of trust.

This is very good!!! I hope to read your response as well Larry when I have time!!

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/23/2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Thank you for expounding on that Larry, very nice ...

If I am predistined to trust then my predestination isnt an overthrow of my will but engages my will at the level of an intimate wooing.

He wins our affections as a groom. As a knight in shining armour who must fight for His brides honor.

Defensivness - might, is my immediate reaction to this wooing as it feels like an overthrow of my rights, my territory.

This reaction by the bride would be concidered the reaction of one who hasnt been warmed yet, able to trust - to see the honest intent of the man who is asking for her hand.

The brides boundaries are "challanged."

Will and Might make up the separation of or the substance and true power of our bounderies ...

When will and Might are united - action will be unlimited.

The serpent and the dove ...

The lion and the lamb ...

The City as the bride and the Groom as the Light within ...

Larry Denton

Posted: 12/24/2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Well Vince...

Now I have had one of those "wow" things !

So I may be back , and if not..... see you on the path! As.... it is a matter of Righteousness...

And thanks to Janine for the time to set the qustion up again! So we do have time in the Kingdom!

Will be thinking on these things!

Love Y'all Bro Larry

Posted: 12/25/2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

This is really good all!

I think of Jesus Who humbled Himself and became obedient to the death of the cross. As it says prior..let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.
Jesus in Gethsemane, where a battle of the mind( will) took place..feeling the weight, the agony, the pressing of what was before Him, yet he said, Nevertheless, not My will be done, but Thine( Father). resisting the temptation unto sweating blood..too forego the Father's plan. In the nevertheless not My will but Thine be done..was truly showingforth oh so great Love for the Father, as well the knowing the joy that was set before Him. That knowing, that by and through, would come the redemption of earth and whosoever will to come to the Father.

Oh indeed He does intimately woo us and He will lead us into our own gethsemane, where our will is dealt a death blow but it is truly for the Love of the Father and His Son that is said, Nevertheless, not my will, but Thine be done..( and that by His grace, enabling, by the Spirit of Grace). 

Indeed, the serpent and the dove, the lion and the lamb lie down together..united, joined in One. The city of the bride, and the Groom the Light within...Who is Faithful and True.

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/25/2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Blessings Kathy !

Yes Faithful and True

His inheritence given to His bride.

Inheritence is a type of predestination.

Our inheritence is assured - in that sense it is predestined...

Would a bride have to earn her Grooms name ?

Faithful and TRUE ...

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/25/2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hi Vince and blessings too you to,

Yes, this is her calling into..Faithful and True and this is her shiningforth or outshining.

"Would a bride have to earn her Grooms name ? "

she takes on His Name...put on the Lord Jesus Christ..she clothes herself in Him, of Him, by Him, through Him...spirit, soul, bodily..in outward display, He Who is Faithful and True is seen and heard. As He is so are we in this world....faithful and true..without spot, blemish, wrinkle.

Does she have to earn her grooms name..no, yet it is not without cost..to the self-life, soul-life..which does try and usurp it's authority..such a beastly dragon, it is( such is the kingdom of darkness). But thanks be unto God Who has given us the victory through Christ Jesus!..death is devoured..swallowed up.. by Life! hallelujah!

Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/25/2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

'and usurp it's authority..such a beastly dragon'

indeed ...

The nature of counterfiet authority is very tricky ... hits very close to home ...  

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/25/2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

I have to go and begin doing some cooking Vince,

I'm really more interested in what you, Larry and Janine are sharing and coming into than my input here.

I so agree with you though..very subtle as well as can be very blatant. Just for example: such as religiosity, takes on the form of light( looks good, sounds good etc.), yet it is truly darkness, death at work..no Light, no Life. It is the Spirit which makes alive or quickens us. Our soul-life is dealt with even as Jesus demonstrated as well as said, deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Me.  For me, the taking up of the cross is Love. In other words Love crucifies the flesh, the soul-life. Our soul had not known such Love, but rather the way of the world or the worlds definition of love. A very selfish kind of love..if I can put it that way, in even calling it love. Now our soul is to be renewed, made new, be born again in Love and so the proccess of growing into. Which is the measure of stature of the fullness of Christ..God is Love.

I hope I didn't go off track here or down a rabbits trail, if i did you all can help me to get back on track..I need to get going and start cooking, but will be checking in

Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/25/2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

cool ...

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/25/2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

yeah cool! you guys are a blessing!

Larry Denton

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Cooking? Well that sound good Kathy, but you are cooking here. And we should thank you for a place, allowing us time to put things in  the pot and see what come out in the form of a good meal!

What is served hot,  is indeed cool!  Lets set the Tabel and join Kathe as she prepares the meal!!!

Kathy said:

Our soul-life is dealt with even as Jesus demonstrated as well as said, deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Me.

Lets put this in the pot!

1 Cor. 1:17 (KJV) 
    For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

In our going out, we are not sent to demonstrate the baptizing of men, in that the act of doing this has any power , thereby manifesting the Character of Our Lord , Who is Christ Jesus... nor does ourt great ability manifest in our personal skills to present what  God is Doing and or How God is doing what He does to love us, by words of wisdom have and effect if nevr given in love or peace, thereby demanding the pretence of joy.

However in character those worsd of wisdom manifest in love via our character, are bearing up What our King bore in loving others is demonstrated, they are those who will come to repent and act... so as to present this chnage in experiencing and allowing other to experience thir submission ot or Lord via water  batizesim . But and I say again the batizem of fire comes first!

To take up the cross in character ...is to approach the world , knowing it will hang us up , and  we bear the fear in love via of conscience , in  being conscious that it is not in our doing... but in our being that pleases Our Father and in this understanding  we are raised in our conscieness... that it is in this way... IT   is the Way we are to proceed into life in a dying world.

Our acknowledgement  is not in taking folks through some chuch experince so as to acknowledge who we are... let along who they are,  by  using words of wisdom and or having them baptzed in water , but in acknowledging that we , like they... will never fall short , in accepting all those bruised by Satan heel, to love all those who are conscious and willing to admint , state, and share that it is in honoring Christ appraoch to the Cross  that we are saved .

An not saved... by some earthly partisipation in doing  , but Heavenly Relating to Our Lord ....who is not dead , by  living via His presence ,in The   Promise given to us that where two or three are gathered in His Name He will be there to raise us up, in the we may bear up what  the world gives  to us IN its religious way of doing meetings our of fear , as oppsed to love.

1 Cor. 1:17 (KJV)  ..
    For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Theis bearing up , in taking up the cross enguages the Spirit requiring one Faith to come to the forfront of his or her mind ... IN.... in being like minded of the Kings Way  we related ( as it is the Right way to love) ) in the fruits of  the Holy Spirit and in doing so honor the Chracter of Our King , who has Honored Our  =His Father ....and in thus  He becomes our Father and we do His WILL.

It in this "Rightous Way" the Cross is made effective , because it denostrates His love , it having become our love and in that love do this  in being with otheres...

Luke 4:18-19 (KJV) 
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,  To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

This is the acceptable year of Our Lord and the poor, broken hearted , captive, blind , all which are brusised  in ther minds , are out there  and not in the chruches ?

Maby not, because in their  church doing , they render the Cross to no effect!

And now the wisdom of this Word is being understood and it is meat for the pot.

Matthew 5:20 (KJV) 
    For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

And

Matthew 21:31-32 (KJV) 
    Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.  For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

Kathys is doing the cooking , lets gather at her house and eat!

Bless the Lord .....Oh my soul... for we have in beaing witness in bearing up the cross  are borned again in what Our Lord before for us, that being others given to seek and find that tiny bei of patience to set whith them and accept them rag and all!

Bro Larry 

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Does the being right with might make your will right? In His sight it's a blight... Becoming a mite prone to slight is the key to might!

"Look neither to the left OR the right, But now have only Christ in your sight. It's not by power or by might, this is refuse in His sight. It's only by the Spirit of Light.

Goodnite

Kris 

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

I didn't burn and dry out the ham this year Larry

it's a blight alright..absolutely nothing in or of ourself, nothing we can boast in, but...Christ and Christ alone...the gift of God!

and the beastly dragon which rears its head is brought to nothing..such as is in the kingdom of men. He has triumphed! He rules and He reigns! King of kings and Lord of lords...

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Paradoxes like these are settled in knowledge of the person of Jesus Christ. These are expressions of Him. Apart from Him these do not make sense to the carnal mind.

Knowing Him (LIFE) makes everything make sense. It was the knowledge of good and evil that brought the curse to Adam and Eve. I submit it was even the Law. The law which gives us the knowledge or ability to discern of what is good and evil. This knowlege for knowledge sake apart from the person of God kills. The very fabric and system of all religions and governments have thier foundations in the knowledge of good and evil. The "right" will kill you as quickly and surely as the "left." The good will send you to hell as sure as the evil.

It is in Him (The Tree of Life) the paradoxes and truths have thier expresion of "rightness" (righteousness). Truth without mercy kills, mercy without truth kills too. That is why I have written on this forum before that these temperary governmental shifts are NOTHING to God. Yet it is a cause for depression and fear for many Christians. Christians who regularly eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, mens laws, mens systems, mens governments that serve a purpose in the first and second heaven, but do nothing to establish or hinder the kingdom. The kingdom people have all authority that is not tied to mens governments. I wish you could see it the way the Lord has shown me..

Using eyes of faith will give you the ability to laugh at the things of men, like David wrote in the Psalms God does. HE LAUGHS AT THE PLANS AND WAYS OF MEN. Yet we become distressed because we love the world and it's benefits more then the Lord.

Kris

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

It is the law that kills but the Spirit gives LIFE. Lawlessness will kill you and legalism will kill you.

The is NO law for those who walk by the Spirit, for they by nature (God's Nature) fulfill the law in that they have become lawful in nature, and need not even be conscious of it to please Him. In fact being conscious and consumed with enforcing the law goes against His very nature. The might of the right kills, the Lawlessness of the left destroys... So why do you fret fear and become restles over worldly developments? Unbelief....

jaketribble

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged Quote jaketribble

Well put Kriston. The Lord is moved by those who keep their eyes continually upon HIM. Neither shifting left nor right, despite the circumstances surrounding them. Fear in the hearts of men comes from unbelief.
Just as you mentioned Kriston, more desparately need to 'see' exactly what it is that the Lord desires for them, in the area of understanding concering their role on the earth.
Way too long have some sought after vain understanding of temperal things, when there were deeper Truths waiting for them. Yet unwilling to submit, a majority have closed the door of their heart to those revelations which the Lord has waiting.
Of those who have denied their own will, and as Christ, see that the Father's Will is done, they will inherit the fullness of the Kingdom.
Operating as you said Kriston, in the 1st and 2nd heavens, accomplishes nothing in that Kingdom realm which is eternal. I am with you, in that I so desire that others would come to understand just what the Lord has already revealed of HIMself, then they would be fully able to grasp the depth of what HE has set before them as to their real purpose here.

For HIS Glory,
Jake
View jaketribble's Profile Search for other posts by jaketribble Visit jaketribble's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

kingdoms(governings..speaking of the soul-life) within men are become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ. So, it is an inward happening,  eternal that being born of the Eternal. His Kingdom, His governing affects every area of life.The ruling or foundation being Love, that being a Person,  expresses Himself.

Love fulfills all righteousness and so it is truly all about relating, relationship.  In, of, by and through Jesus Christ with our Father, that then supernaturally naturally will flow into every sphere..as it is relational.

What Larry brings out is well said too, "

Theis bearing up , in taking up the cross enguages the Spirit requiring one Faith to come to the forfront of his or her mind ... IN.... in being like minded of the Kings Way  we related ( as it is the Right way to love) ) in the fruits of  the Holy Spirit and in doing so honor the Chracter of Our King , who has Honored Our  =His Father ....and in thus  He becomes our Father and we do His WILL.

It in this "Rightous Way" the Cross is made effective , because it denostrates His love , it having become our love and in that love do this  in being with otheres..."

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

It's time to teach people how to live By the Spirit with the LAW of God IN thier hearts. If everyone did this, there would be no need of external governments. I will prophesy to you, one day there WILL BE NO EXTERNAL GOVERNMANT laws or rules. No one will say "know the Lord" for they all will know him least to greatest, and His laws will be in thier hearts.   

you said it well Jake. people have no clue of thier role on the earth. You cannot enter the kingdom apart from becoming like a child with the Lord.

That means, among other things, abandoning your fleshly attempt to bring about the kingdom according to the flesh and dictates of men. "Replacement theology", You can't have the real when the false replaces it...

the reason we see little of the real is the false is embraced as the answer and no one wants to stop the good feeling works of the flesh that are fed by the tre of the knowlede of good and evil.

I could give examples of how the kingdom of God has nothing to do with the worlds systems, yet has complete authority and preeminance over theses insignificant things. Jesus siad, "If I do what I do by the finger of God then the kingdom of God has come."

When i can forbid the working of demonic entities in my region in the spirit by resting in the Lord's authority and people change, unrepenant people die, etc. Men's laws aren't needed. When God's people are busy trying to legislate wickednes out of existance it GROWS. For law incites people to sin. when by the authority of the Spirit I drive a spirit of hate out of a man and he is flooded with God's love and delivered, He now needs no law against murder. This is the kingdom in small insances.

The kingdom fullness awaiting is beyond comprehension. Just a little taste of it i see and experience is nothing.

Kris

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/26/2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

"I will prophesy to you, one day there WILL BE NO EXTERNAL GOVERNMANT laws or rules. No one will say "know the Lord" for they all will know him least to greatest, and His laws will be in thier hearts. "

very exciting Kriston, as what is contained is..this may be where we are at, but this is where we are going! 

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/27/2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

another thing i was thinking upon in the `this where we are at',  children need governing within the household. We have rules and such which is in their best interest, that no harm come to them. We set boundaries that are in their best interest as well, for example: we set a certain time of night for them to be in bed and to go to sleep. Small examples, but we do these because we love them.

So it is even now, the natural laws that govern, are to be in the best interest of a nations children( people). I'm not going to go indepth here but this where we'll say elders or sons are to govern according to His Kingdom.  Elders or sons will have/know the heart of our Father. Let's say there are laws that need changed, as the nation had been turned over to the children and the children were writing and/or misreading, misinterpreting the laws.  The sons are to rise up and showforth the law of their Father..that which reflects Him. There are natural laws which issue forth from Love..for the sake of the children.

His Kingdom flows supernaturally into the natural, through His sons Who have the heart of their Father and in mind.

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 12/27/2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

The issue is teaching people to discern good and evil by the work of the Spirit and not the Law(Heb. 5:14).

Implanting righteousness and nuturing it according to the dictates of the Holy Spirit (IN CHRIST) Is much different then teaching the law and enforcing it as a means to attain righteousness.

Boundaries ARE set, children are corrected and disciplined. God does it with ALL of us. But He does not hold up the law as the means to attain the knowledge of or righteousness in HIM. He teaches us to become righteous through faith in Him to impart the change and holiness we need. there is a great difference. Religion and earthly governments cannot do this apart from becoming obsolete to the people who depend on them.

Kris

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/27/2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

agree Kriston, that religion and earthly government can not do this. I am speaking of His governing in and through His sons, having the heart of the Father. We are not governed by earthy things..children still yet may be..meaning carnality, fleshly. Nor from earthly wisdom, but that which is from above. Again, having the Father's heart/mind and yes it is all birthed of His Spirit, Love being the foundation from which right-relating, relationship flows.

Larry Denton

Posted: 12/28/2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

To all here.......

My -Oh -Me.... What good cooking this is , so all here have made the best meal and old dude could partake of here at thes time of year!

Here is a good bit! soooooo take you time and savor the taste!

It's time to teach people how to live By the Spirit with the LAW of God IN thier hearts. If everyone did this, there would be no need of external governments. I will prophesy to you, one day there WILL BE NO EXTERNAL GOVERNMANT laws or rules. No one will say "know the Lord" for they all will know him least to greatest, and His laws will be in thier hearts.   

you said it well Jake. people have no clue of thier role on the earth. You cannot enter the kingdom apart from becoming like a child with the Lord.

Well that waht the prophets are intrested in! and to teach what IT is folks are to do ? Well, it si this.... Gather with one anothe and like Kids gathered around DAD , and honor the presence the Presence of the Son .

Finding ourselves there ? then ther is no mee to have and external set of concepts to set up, let along any goverment offical to edit what  happens there. Inthe wisdon we allow Kids to be Kids and in doing so every one involved experiences the Love of Our Father...

So in principles , at theis very hour there is aplace we can go to without to experience being Oithe Our Lord within!

It this ..... beyond comprehension?

I think so , in that.... in doing this simple thing is  indeed acknowledgeing Our Lord, and in the experience we are  not leaning on our understanding....

The wisdom being in being ....

Proverbs 3:1-10 (KJV) 
    My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.  Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:  So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. 
    Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 
    Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.  It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:  So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

For what reason do we gather?

Hebrews 13:5 (KJV) 
    Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

2 Thes. 2:1-17 (KJV) 
    Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, ....

...That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be sa And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 
     But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am full, so thatk all here for this gathering of minds and spirits ....

Bro .Larry

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version