Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 01/02/2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Going To The Next Level
(A Word In Season)
http://www.myspace.com/elaineswordinseason

We are in a season in which the Holy Spirit is inviting us to come up to the next level. There are a lot of great changes coming in the Kingdom of God and now is the time to press in more than ever. We have heard the expression “Going to the next level” often in the body of Christ but are we really going anywhere or are we going around the same mountain over and over again?  Jesus wants to intensify our ability to hear His voice, use us in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and release revelation. There is an awesome release of revelation in a greater dimension coming this year but we must be in tune with the Holy Spirit to receive it. Before we go to the next level we have to complete the assignment that He has given us on the level where we presently are. There is a price to pay to climb the latter in the calling that He has for you which is similar to the expression in the business world  “to climb the latter of success”. Joseph continually went from one level to the next but with great strength and determination. He went through a great deal of devastation in every area of his life including rejection from his own family, being lied about, accused, beaten several times and imprisoned for something that he did not do. The book of Psalms tells us that the Lord tested Joseph until His word (destiny) for Joseph came to pass.

Psalm 105:19
Until the time that His word came to pass, The word of the Lord tested him.

The New Living Translation says: Until the time came to fulfill His word, the Lord tested Joseph's character. I am not saying that every one of you will go through intense warfare to get to where God is bringing you but you have to be willing and obedient to endure the obstacles that the devil sends your way to try to throw you off course. There are many gifts, callings and mantles being released this year.
The Holy Spirit often speaks to me in parables. The other day He showed me little children on Christmas opening their gifts. Many times we will see the sibling rivalry when the older child gets a bigger or more advanced toy than the younger child. The younger child always wants the toy that they can't have because there is an age requirement on the box. The younger child is not ready for that toy yet and it can actually bring harm to him if it was given to him. He can choke on the small pieces or maybe he is not strong enough yet to carry it. In the body of Christ there is too much sibling rivalry over the gifts that He is giving to His children.
There are  more than enough gifts, callings and mantles to go around and He wants to give them to you in abundance but you must be ready to receive them. It can be a disaster if you try to jump ahead of God. What is born of the flesh is flesh but what is born of the Spirit is spirit. You will certainly go from level to level and from glory to glory but you can't go on your own. It is important to stay in the season that you are in. Every one of us in the body of Christ is necessary to work together no matter what your gifting or calling is but sibling rivalry which the bible calls schisms will hold you back from Jesus plan and purpose for your life.

1 Corinthians 12: 22 - 26
Those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

I would love to see the body of Christ as one body, moving in one accord without any dysfunctional body parts. It is totally up to you how far you want to go in the plans and purposes of God for your life. Be sure of staying on the right path and don't take any detours or U-turns because awesome days are ahead for us.
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
michele machado

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/02/2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged Quote michele machado

Thanks Elaine for that simple analogy.  It certainly speaks loudly to me.  I've experienced alot of what you described above, but today the changes that I'm about to enter into this year starting in two weeks is unbelievable to even the unbeliever.   Let's be THANKFUL to our FATHER everyday in all that we do... Let's BLESS each other with our WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT....Let our Angelic Praises be heard to the heavens.  Amen!  

michelle
View michele machado's Profile Search for other posts by michele machado
Anita Lea

Posted: 01/02/2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

This word speaks to my spirit.  I was in a restaurant and I saw a sign that said "Watch your step.  Level Change."  Hallelujah!!!  Yes we are to be tested  until our change comes.  It is for our good and it brings us closer to God.  Thank you Sister for posting this word and God bless you.  Welcome Elaine and Michele to OH!! 

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Teresa Hill

Posted: 01/02/2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Teresa Hill

Hi Elaine...Glad you made it to OH...Great read-thanks!!

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6
View Teresa Hill's Profile Search for other posts by Teresa Hill Visit Teresa Hill's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version