Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 01/16/2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Elaine Tavolacci

Times of Transition
(A Word In Season)

The body of Christ is entering into a time of transition. Many of you have been a time of intense trials for the past several months and some of you have been in a time of intense training. For those of you that have experienced this spiritual boot camp or may still be in it, stay strong and steadfast because the Lord is about to bring you into an awesome season as you continue to endure. The other day I was in a grocery store and I overheard two men talking about the times that we are living in. One man was complaining about the economy and then the other man spoke up and said, well you know the old saying buddy: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. I thought to myself that this mere man probably is not even a Christian but he has the right mind set. The body of Christ needs to learn not to be moved by adversity. We are in Covenant with Jesus who promises to keep His Word to us. For those of you that are going through storms this is His promise to you as you continue to endure.

Luke 6: 47 - 48
Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.

I understand that some of you may be going through an extremely difficult time in your life and it seems like everything is shifting. You may be in an uncomfortable place right now but don't make the mistake of going back to the old door and opening it again if you know that God closed it. On the other hand it is even worse to assume that God is opening a new door for you if you are being led by your emotions. Your will is a powerful tool, therefore you must learn to use it wisely. When Jesus opens a door for you or makes a way for you there will be no fear, neither will it won't be difficult or stressful.

Revelation 3: 8
I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;
for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.

For those of you that have been waiting on a word or promise from the Lord and you are not seeing it come to pass, don’t allow discouragement to take root. We are entering into a season of promises and destinies that are going to be fulfilled. Don’t give up or compromise in the eleventh hour. The greatest challenge is not what you went through in the past but it is the success of your future. The challenges that you are going through now will be the success of your future. Wait on the vision that was promised to you. It will very soon come to pass.

Habakkuk 2: 2 - 4
Then the Lord answered me and said: Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry. Behold the proud, His soul is not upright in him; But the just shall live by his faith.

Many of you know that you are coming into a new season and are on the threshold of new beginnings but you are don't have total clarity.  His plan will begin to unfold as you diligently seek Him in this time of transition. Don't listen to the lies of the enemy. Jill Austin who recently passed away was an awesome prophetess. She said in her book "Dancing with Destiny": The enemy sees your potential. He knows that your life has God ordained destiny. Your dreams are dangerous to him. If you embrace Gods full purposes for your life, you will be a powerful weapon to defeat him and bring freedom to many. Don't get weary in well doing, what God promised you shall come to pass.

Galatians 6: 9
And Let us Not Be Weary in Well Doing: for In Due Season We Shall Reap, If we Faint Not.
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Michele Hay

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/16/2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Thank you Elaine...many will be encouraged by this as I am.

michele

staymenowwithflagons!

Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/17/2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Thank you Elaine very enlightening !

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version