Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: words from Marsah Burns and Linda Davis Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/22/2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

January 22, 2009

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns

Be on guard and watch for circumstances that have the propensity to waste your time and energy.  You will find that these diversions will wear you down and keep you from having the vitality that you need to deal with issues that do merit your attention.  Be careful to maintain spiritual and practical integrity, and refuse to allow fear of man or guilt to be a motivating force.  Ask, and I will give you wisdom, says the Lord, and I will direct your steps.  Listen and be attentive to My leading. 

James 1:5-8   If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.  But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.  For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double–minded man, unstable in all his ways.

LINDA DAVIS

Called to Freedom Ministries
Moss Hill, Texas
www.ctfm.net

The Firstfruit of the Heart

January 22, 2009

Are you willing to give me the firstfruit of your heart? I am asking for that very first place in your heart. I search the heart; I look upon your heart. If you ask me, I will search your heart and show you the intents of your heart. I will pour out my blessings on the obedient, willing, pure heart. You can attain this. There is hope for every man's heart. Allow me to try you, ask me to come try you and show you. Allow me to lead you to that place of righteousness in me where you will stand with clean hands and a pure heart. If you ask and if you yield your heart I will create a clean heart in you, I will renew your spirit so it is steadfast in me.

Cry out to me and yield your heart, some areas will be painful but this is a firstfruit worth sowing. I will cause my attributes to come forth. I will cause integrity, honesty, devotion, commitment, loyalty and character that is a reflection of me to come forth, you will walk in my ways and glorify my name that there will be no shame. I will search you, I am the only one who knows the depths of your heart, it is imperative that you allow me to show you where you are wrong and reveal where your actions have caused others to stumble. I will lead you in the way of everlasting life if you are willing to yield and obey the firstfruit of your heart to me..

All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirits (the thoughts and intents of the heart ). Proverbs 16:2

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version