Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Jehovah-Jireh by Mary Clark by PRISCILLA Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/03/2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Jehovah-jireh

March 3, 2009

jireh – it will be provided

I want you to know, beloved, that I have provided well for you; I have always provided well for you.  You may always count on Me.  Look to Me in your time of need, and rest in this knowledge:  The Holy One, the One Who created you, will always provide well for His beloved.

I delight in being your provider.  I take delight in seeing you look to Me to be the one who provides for you in all circumstances.

Follow My course.  Look to Me, focus on Me and know true peace deep in your heart.  Know that the One Who saw fit to create you, give His life for you, and has plans for your eternal future, will provide for you, His very own beloved.  Do not doubt Me.  Do not ever doubt that I am for you, beloved.  Do not ever doubt that I take delight in drawing you closer to My heart of love.

So there you have it!  You can always count on Me.  You can always count on Me, your Beloved.  Yes!  You can always count on your Jehovah-jireh, your provider!!!

“I died that you might live.  I died that you would receive all that you need and so you could be freed from the bondage to sin and death.  It only takes BELIEF beloveds in MY goodness, and TRUSTING FULLY in My LOVE for you.  Fear, unbelief and discouragement that leads to unbelief and distrust, pride, and discontentment undermine SO MANY THINGS that are evil in this world.  The bondage to sin and death has been broken at the cross.  But it must be appropriated and it also has to be believed. NOT everything is under your feet, till you have died to SELF.

It is the pride and selfishness of self that keeps sin alive. Self breeds lust of the flesh, and lust of the eyes, and the pride of life as it is the nature of the FLESH.
There is entirely too much SELF LIFE in the believers in the church today.  They have lifted up SELF above all that is supposed to be lifted up.  I said when the CROSS is lifted up, when what I DID, is lifted up, that it will draw all men unto ME.

I AM  DEDICATED TO CRUSHING THE SELF LIFE OUT OF YOU BELOVED BRIDE. A LOVING PARENT DOES NOT ALLOW A CHILD’S SELFISHNESS TO RULE HIS HOUSEHOLD !  I AM is a LOVING FATHER. HE will NOT allow self to continue to rule.  Thus this house of cards is coming down. Everything that can be shaken will be shaken.  What or who do you put your trust in?  I tell you if it is not ME first, then it will be shaken from you.  Do you love your house more than ME?  Do you love your life more than ME?  Because I said, He who loves his life will LOSE IT.

I will call some of you to sell your house and to give the money away.  They did it in the early church.  Will you give your extra car to a homeless woman, or a widow who has none?  Will you give away or give up ANYTHING for MY name’s sake if I tell you?  Or are you still clinging to THIS WORLD?  Do you think I came to die so that I could be your sugar daddy in the sky?  Because I came to show you THE WAY to LIFE.  I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE I SAID.  IF YOU EAT OF ME, IF YOU DRINK MY BLOOD, THEN YOU WILL LIVE.  IF YOU CLING TO ME, THEN THE DEVIL WILL FLEE.  BUT IF YOU CLING TO WORTHLESS THINGS OF THIS WORLD OVER ME, EVERYTHING WILL BE LOST.

LISTEN TO ME BELOVEDS. I GAVE UP ALL I HAD TO COME INTO THIS WORLD. I HAD TO LEAVE THE COMFORT OF MY FATHER.  I HAD TO LEAVE THE PAINLESSNESS, AND JOY OF HEAVEN TO COME AS A MAN AND EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE. I AM A MAN ACQUAINTED WITH GRIEF.  I KNOW YOUR PAIN AND SUFFERING. I AM THE HIGH PRIEST WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU SUFFER AND GO THROUGH, REMEMBER ?

You cringe at the loss of things, while others are being tortured again and again. I tell you it is time to grow up beloved sons and daughters.  It is time to live FULLY for My Kingdom. Put away all selfish ambition. If I lift you up, it should be by MY OWN HAND, not yours.  IF I decide to let you go through something rather than deliver you, will you complain?  Will you only accept My goodness, and not any correction?
Will you suffer the way I suffered, that others like your children can come through and overcome?  Are you willing to lay down your lives that you might have My life?
I raise up, and I put down.

I tell you that I KNOW you can’t do it on your own. You don’t have to strive.  But I will catapult you into overcoming all that has come against you. I WILL BRING the RELEASE from BONDAGE and DEATH!  I will give you GREAT GRACE to persevere through to the end.  I AM your ADONAI, and I will see you through.  I will take you by the hand and lead you, IF you LET ME.  Come, and be not afraid.  I AM WITH YOU.  I AM IN YOU.  There is NOTHING to fear.

I will establish MY JUBILEE for all who are willing to lay down their lives. Lay down your life and you will experience a great RELEASE. I WILL BREAK ALL THE CHAINS that have bound you.  I will give you wings to FLY! You will soar with ME, and you will be jubilant!  I love you My Bride, and You will see marvelous and mighty things as you lay it all down. LET ME HELP YOU.  GIVE THE BURDENS TO ME.  Didn’t I say, My yoke is easy and My burden is LIGHT? I will carry it when it is too much for you. LET ME.”

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version