Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Backside of the Desert, Frontplace of His Heart! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
richard gilman

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/11/2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Turbulent winds are blowing across the land, the adversary is trying to deter, distract, and discourage those who are called by the LORD out of fear.

Anxiety about the economy has crippled some, it has even been said that God is judging HIS church by this. As in the days of Job, there is the religious voice that echoes the traducer of the brethren, discouraging the heart of the saints telling them the same condemnation eliaphaz,bildad, and zophar came at job with.

In this season children see the wind, look at it and do not fear this wind. I can use this wind as a wind farm to produce electricity to cause your lamps to burn brighter. Stand strong as my turbines, lubricated with faith and praise and let the winds blow and propel you to burn brightly and shine in this hour. For those who will face the wind of persecution, and will stand strong the winds of glory shall blow upon them.

This glory shall cause the supernatural to flow, there will be mighty manifestations of the grace and glory of God in unusual and diverse settings.

Remember not the former things, remember not the cost but look to the value of the pearl of great price. For great shall be the reward of those who have walked with me in this season of the adversarys huffing and puffing trying to blow the house of God down.

This is a concerted attack on the church, on the ability of the church to minister, believers are through a spirit of fear being seduced into hoarding, into not giving from a joyful heart.

Children do not lose the joy of giving, i love a cheerful giver, and the joy of giving to me shall carry you through this season. The enemy would cause you to make shipwreck of your faith, Paul stood up and said abide in  the ship , so abide in the LORD your God and you and yours will be safe.

I am releasing angels to come and minister to you my children, be faithful to pray in the Spirit when the prayer watch is upon you! There is a call in the Spirit to be extra sensitive to wait upon the LORD in the night watches. There is much to be revealed, much to be prevented by your interceding in the Spirit, in the perfect will of God.

For when you use the language i have given you children, you will be most effective, do you always need to understand? Does not the Holy Word say trust in the LORD with all thine heart and lean not to thy own understanding? Be not doubleminded and ask for understanding and what you need to know will be given unto you.

I will in theese last days turn unto MY supplicants a pure language, the language of love and mercy of God is feuled as you pray in the Holy Spirit.. Hearken to the cry of the bridegroom, He longs for His bride, He crys out to His Father day by day for the time of manifestation and unveiling.

This is a great time of intimacy and awareness of the Glory and majesty of the Bridegroom. Release the bitterness of your past and rejoice by a deliberate obedience and come upon the mountain of spices where i shall turn your past hurts into a beautiful fragrance ..

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 03/12/2009 at 3:30am

Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/11/2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

God bless your sharing here my dear Brother, received this with much JOY!

richard gilman

Posted: 03/11/2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Thank you very much gayle, May his blessings, shalom increase in and through you!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 03/11/2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

its really difficult for me to read posts that are not broken up in to smaller paragraphs.. my eyes are 'getting old' I guess.. so could you be mindful of that when you post again and make it larger and put some breaks in so it is easier for old eyes to read easier??  thanks kindly!!

richard gilman

Posted: 03/11/2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Julie criticism well taken, i know my english is hard to follow also. I either tend to cram a lot in a sentence or make short dick and jane sentences. Im sure you arent that old at all. LOL. Thanks for taking the time to read it!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 03/11/2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

well no intention of criticism.. but it is SO difficult to read any posts that are small font and all run together.. I usually have to copy them and paste them into a Word doc to enlarge the font and break up the run on....

mostly I don't have time to do that... so just lookin for a bit of help from gracious OH posters.... lol

Janine Nicole

Posted: 03/11/2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Thank you for this word! What's awesome is the wind has literally been blowing all day where I live..
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
richard gilman

Posted: 03/12/2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Thank You Kathy for editing , cutting up the post..

Janine Abba bless you and may His winds of glory continue to shift you into the glory realm..

Mary Lindow

Posted: 03/12/2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged Quote Mary Lindow

Wonderful reading and insights Richard.

Have a wonderful day!

Mary Lindow

“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser, Mentor a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.” Proverbs 9:9

View Mary Lindow's Profile Search for other posts by Mary Lindow Visit Mary Lindow's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 03/12/2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Kath.. thank you for editing this.. I can read and follow much better :)

thanks for the word Richard! blessings all!

richard gilman

Posted: 03/12/2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Yw julie, i didnt think u were of a critical spirit by the way. One of the the things i reinforce to my boys is correction is not rejection. Healthy feedback is always welcome in a loving positive manner.

Mary thank you for your kind words, to Jesus be the glory. It meant a lot coming from a seasoned minister who has blessed the body such as God has used you to do!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 03/12/2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

"It meant a lot coming from a seasoned minister who has blessed the body such as God has used you to do!"

RICHARD!! lol.. thank you for your compliment, but honestly, it hardly fits me... there is nothing I do to merit thanks because it is all to Him that I do what I do... I'm afraid that I will have to pass that compliment on to God.. because HE is being seen and HE is getting through.... THAT and only THAT makes me exceedingly happy... glory to God!

so please, no need to thank me for anything... if you're blessed just thank Father.... ok

Gene Jones

Posted: 03/12/2009 at 6:34pm | IP Logged Quote Gene Jones

Yes, true word.  This is not a time to shrink back in fear.

This is a time to stand and proclaim the word of the God who holds us in his hand, a time to grow in our ability to walk in supernatural relationship with God.

Pretty sure it was Bill Johnson who said, "Your God is much bigger than you think....so change your thinking."

richard gilman

Posted: 03/13/2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Julie LOL, u need glasses.. That compliment was directed to mary, although i think you are special also.. Very unpretentious, there i used a big word and im happy !!

Amen Gene..

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version