Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/17/2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Jewels from Judy: Fire Of Hope

Judy Bauman

www.thefathersloveim.org

thefatherslove@yahoo.com

March 17, 2009

Fire of Hope: A vision followed by a word from the Lord

First: I saw myself standing in the middle of a room with words that were stringed together circling my head.  As they were going around me, some would go in my ear and through my head then out of my mouth.  They were words of every kind – words of encouragement and words of life; words of criticism and death.  The words that I took in, whether good or bad, eventually came out of my mouth. 

The words of encouragement, comfort, and edification were from the kingdom of God and brought forth life.  They originate from faith, hope and love.  They came from the One who loves me.

The words of criticism, condemnation and discouragement were rooted in fear and originate from the kingdom of darkness and they brought forth death and discontentment.  The words of death were determined to bring havoc and confusion. They were from the one who hates not only me, but everyone, as we are made in God’s image.

Second: I saw myself begin to dance in flames of the love of God.  As I danced all of the words caught on fire.  Those of Satan’s domain were burnt up and created a sickly green flame accompanied by a strong odor of sulfur; but the words of the Lord were on fire with flames of yellow, orange, red and blue.  These words were not consumed by the fire and their flames danced with the rhythm of the music.  They gave off a wonderful lasting scent of flowers and delightful herbs. 

A voice came out of the flame I was dancing in and said, “In Me is faith, hope, peace and love.  I Am the Flame of Hope.  I burn away anxiety, oppression, fear, confusion, condemnation, doubt, worry, discouragement, distraction and critical words.”

All the words were aflame.  The words of death were completely destroyed. However, those that were of the Lord were not consumed.  Like the burning bush was with Moses – direction, purpose and destiny was brought forth from the flame.

“Dance in the fire of My love and let Me burn up everything that is not of Me and let Me leave everything else ablaze with the Fire of Hope.”

Insights:

One thing I felt cautioned about was if I did not resist and oppose the words of death, they would end up coming out of my own mouth. As the Lord spoke the world into existence, I felt warned that speaking words of death would bring destruction in my life and the lives of those around me.  I also sensed the words of life I spoke would bring great blessings to me and to all touched by my words.

This was not as much about me as it was the Church – the Body of Christ who I represent in this vision. 

Proverbs 18:21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Other Scripture References:

Exodus 3; Deuteronomy 30:15-20; Acts 2:3, 4; First Corinthians 3:11-15; Hebrews 10:24-27; 12:25-29, Matthew 12:33-37, 15:18; First Peter 4:11; James 3:10; Genesis 1

Helen Overholt

Posted: 03/17/2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Judy Released;

Insights:

One thing I felt cautioned about was if I did not resist and oppose the words of death, they would end up coming out of my own mouth. As the Lord spoke the world into existence, I felt warned that speaking words of death would bring destruction in my life and the lives of those around me.  I also sensed the words of life I spoke would bring great blessings to me and to all touched by my words.

This was not as much about me as it was the Church – the Body of Christ who I represent in this vision. 

Proverbs 18:21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Judy ty for releasing HIS Heart within this post.....The HOLY ONE has really been dealing & revealing to me that i must tighten up my mouth speaking HIS WORD only no matter what it "seems" to be in the natural. Only by speaking forth HIS WORD will anything change or be changed by HIS Love, which is HIS WORD....Hallelujah!

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/17/2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen my Sister,,,hearing the same thing, "As you determine to, "BE STILL and know that I AM your LORD. I WILL MAKE YOUR WORDS FIRE!"(WHEN WE SURRENDER OUR TONGUE AND THOUGHT LIFE TO HIM). "For MY Word goes forth and prospers and does that for which IT was sent forth to DO. IT will NOT return to ME (or you) void." HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS OF MY TONGUE AND MY THOUGHT LIFE. Found out this is, "letting the mind that is in CHRIST, be in you."  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-shouting to YOU LORD GOD with ONE voice of triumph & praise! \o/

Judy Bauman

Posted: 03/17/2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Thank you ladies!

Gayle - did you read Marsha Burns word today about this very subject?

Janine Nicole

Posted: 03/18/2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Very awesome word!!!
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version