Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Winds, Road. and A Map , Prophesy , May 2009 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Larry Denton

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/18/2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Four Winds, a Cross-Road, and a Prophetic Map…Prophecy Spring 2009

By Larry R. Denton

Isaiah 11:10-12 (KJV) 

And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.  And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.  And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

And…

Ezekiel 37:9 (KJV) 

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

The North

+

+

+

+                                                                                                                                                          

The West                                                        +                           The East

+ 

+

+               +

-------------------------+                                     +----------------

+                   +

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

The South

To the West are those double minded “housed" and worship in Spirit void of Truth so called believer in the Faith with the Newer Charismatic or Evangelical hope… Folks given to Praising God via the Grace, wondering where the Power of God is…, but being deceived into Humanistic Religious Church Firms and Forms of what they think is God- like service, void of the Wisdom that Christ came to Fulfill the Law run in fear of it… going for the Gifts of the Spirit and abandoning of use Righteous Direction and correction. They function in a zealous manner in praise with their mouth and cannot feel the reins of God. They hire false prophets and project their humility and gain favor by saying they are pastors, as opposed to Apostles…Which insures the steady income of tithes and offering, “spent”  to buy earthly stones…never “lively stones”!

To the East are those double minded “housed”  and worship in Truth  but void of spirit and still waiting for power to come …are of the old and traditional churches, such as Baptist, Methodists, Church of Christ, Assemblies of God given to keep the Law, but being deceived into Humanistic Religious Firms and Forms of what they think is God-like service void of the Wisdom that Grace to overcome  the Law, wait in fear… having  thrown out the Gifts, they pride themselves to present  the History of how their rules and creeds, and rituals  assures them of the salvation. The say there are no more Apostles and prophets to project the function of Evangelists. Pastors, and Teachers as long as the pastors rule, which insures the steady income of tithes and offering

From the South are those millions of folks moving North, having been born in the flesh, experiencing in mind that (as they age) that something is missing within (a feeling) of what may be their spirit… who they are, to struggling Gain worldly goods to give reason for what they see happening in the world to over come their fear of death….As they near the intersection they begin to experience the spiritual transitions of life and find inwardly they seek something. Seeking to find some kind of security for their lives in fear, they do not value the fruits of peace... Love...Or Joy and unable to partake of it they cannot produce it. . The irony being , it is not what they love, that is problem, it is how they love, in an unrighteous approach that creates more fear, and  when manifested in their live as having no peace to relate in a righteous manner? Wellness to them is to move in fear to find like minded folks who become buddies as opposed to true-full-filled-friends… to flee the strife filled and or a jealous mindset they find in their elders, and blindly go on approaching   approach others as others with the same fear fail to bow down or obey their ideal of how they should honor their personal way or path to have church, thinking that doing church will make them the church… Heading north and leaving their childhood it gets colder, and they refuse to go to the left or right and stay in the ways or the world. At lease there folks admit they are manipulating one another as playing the game… as opposed to pretending to do something they cannot be in character.

So here are we as living being find our selves , conscious , but not conscious  of how all this experience has any values as to how we are what we are when we are.. It’s a mystery is it not, but never-the-less Christ is bringing His prophets to the fore- front of the false way of approaching oneself, others and Father God Himself… to expose the un-righteousness of all they do ……. Being Out of the Name of Jesus… and anti to His Character…

The intersection is where you will find the true prophets , called  then led and then chosen , having come from the east of the west , to stand and stay to walk all they see and feel Our Lord approach  to empower with the knowledge  they have of His Father , setting fire to their understanding , what wisdom He  wills then to use in loving , there by joining Him in creating His House.

Some young and older prophets will be over come when they are allowed to see what the see and young overstate and or understate this , but wisdom is to entreat them with the Grace of God, manifesting the Fruits of the Spirit in correction … for what they do see must be salted with what they feel , and self control is learned in experience , therefore elders are old , but even then they are not to be honor by any thing other than their fruits , and if so then via this same self control the younger prophets are able to honor their vision , allowing what the see to be both judge and tested. The reason being is that they see and feel as they age the Mind of the King , Who is the Lord of this Universe and In His Understanding Jesus, and via   those who chose to honor Him by walking in the Wisdom of Christ… manifesting a path of Righteousness..

At the Intersection, all men have to respond and to do so is to choose what is “Right “knowing When they do, then …. How they do it… must have peace in it or they will have to pretend …   To go to the North? Well they are caught between Science and Religion and this is a lonely road in which few venture to travel. Beside that loneness in following Christ it is very hard work to turn back to that same Word = His Fathers Word, because you have to stop doing what you think is good and pleasing and use your “own” mind. Sure all  can conceive in the spirit with help of the Spirit,  to stand and preach this same Word… but to Walk in those perception, one has to use the principle found in the Word of God to be that which please god before you do that which you think pleases God…

The reason being? … Well …  to be found in His Name  doing something for God takes the Power of the Holy Spirit  Teaching to move them through and our of the fear of being loved by man to find the love of God , in that the love of  God is manifested in righteousness, that right way of creating or adding to creation when desiring to repair , fix of reinstate what was or is broken , by others or itself to function in its rightness , when the mind of that living thing… must relate to it’s own spirit to present itself “whole” in a body.

Also… it is here  at the intersection  many repent and make their way North in God’s Way , abandoning the way of man , and  now free of the effect of the West and the East  he or she finds seeking the Wisdom of the Kingdom  and Our Lords Righteousness begin to make sense. In other Word it is reasonable…  Interning the path  once they  endure this narrow path , also find themselves able to go back some of forward some of stop and rest , but they are with this anxious fear of doing something for God , to pay their way , as men and women doing in the world.. Here they are in the spirit and the truth being understood Free to Be “what” Our Lord would have them “be” to honor His Father in Heaven.  Here some or chosen  or not but are still  free to go one in life free front fear of not serving God in some kind of work, because in truthful relating , Father love is individually valued , so they retain their identity in just being who they are, as themselves , other and Christ.  The road is still in the world , but they no  go and manifesting their joy of “now understanding” they are part of something very ,very, much bigger that they could ever have imagined = equals the vision within  them  of a Kingdom that is Coming  and it belongs to God... not man… and the Power of it belongs to God... not man, and the Glory of it belong to God... and no man or women…so no more "out-there" some where  is the right church thing to find oneself... , because now they are the Church Itself” and its  manifest via their  fruit of peace when folks  inquire as to HOW ARE YOU ! ...  They, these Kingdom bound folks are no fearful, and able to do with and or without, having learned to be content, because they no longer love the world, but can honor it … having the Power of Christ presents In then Honored by the Holy Spirit to set with the lost via any fear lost folks may have as to who they are or not. This approach being the same just as their Lord Name presents… Who is Jesus does… as Christ to go back and stay in the intersection.

Yes at the intersection there is no rest , but he are now in His rest to take time and having no fear of doing , to be friends with those who have no friends , to set with those whose are broken, locked ! Yes. There are those ministers and ministries who visit those in jail, but the man locked up know what bondage is and doe not mind winning you to be there buddy in bondage as long as you bring the cookies. But it those that are blinded standing at the intersection that are calling you to go East or West who desire to kill and do many young prophets, who fear their silent rejection, in hope of being approved, as they did Our Lord, only this time the blood which was Christ’s was purified in Spirit and when it fell upon the Earth it cried out to the ends of the universe sending the light of His Fathers love to all being in their being desire to live in peach. WE are becoming like this, and it is in the Rightness the Kingdom becomes.

True Apostles stay at the Intersection and bring order to the work there, heeding the discernment of the prophets. Only then... can the Evangelist do what they do to go out among all those passing the fellowship of the King. In that there are those given to care and teach ( being leered)  them how it is that who they are in being Christ Like in Character... is to manifest the Name of the King Who is Lord  and Jesus and Christ in His ability to love . That approach which enabled them to be restored and restore the mind to proceed beyond time itself. Out into an eternal realm, to add and not destroy or manipulate what is there...

During the month of May 10, 2009 I found myself looking forward to the spring rains, yet found myself feeling  a change of the winds that also come during this time  Within my spirit  I felt an uneasy , but slight wind of confusion , that cause me to stand still and say What Lord, and yet at the same time cause folks to stir in pretence presenting as I am ok you ok stand  pretending  things were still just fine and no need to worry , just go on and have a good time thing. 

It being a spiritual wind, it would do something, and regardless of the slightness of it is doing something, was my thoughts. Ones Standing , praising God in the Spirit would now be effected  to reason what God is doing and to find that our one needs to follow What the Spirit is Saying to those not only called out , but those who have chosen to Walks .. Seeking the Unity... after the Kingdom of God., the same way in which He would lead folks, more over two thousand years ago, two days ago to experience it being killed and raised up in the last days…

I speak to the last prophetic word I shared here , or that  which  Our Lord had place within me to understand concerning His Righteous Ways ( That way of relating in His Name as a Walk) = what  His prophets were beginning to understand , manifested in the life’s of those  called out ones willing to walk  and seek the Kingdom , as opposed to having church… just standing there , void of His revelation  to enter , being like Him in His Faith Toward Our Heavenly Father.

Note:

. I speak of those ways …having been cast aside by all of those over a two day period (two-thousand- years)  of time…. before Our Father in Heaven…exposed to and living  through the reined  or ruling , of the ongoing deceptions of Satan. To temp the saints to relate the way he relates making sure they are seen in there religious rules of being familiar with the law of God at the expense of following Christ, in the Holy Spirit manifesting the Grace of God.

In the Spirit, Our Lord Spoke:

What do you see?  And… not as before... (all at one time) but here and there through out the weeks March, April, and May   that showed an even more better view of how mankind had made an idol out of honoring a one day temple event … praising God in spirit … as opposed to Christ Way of relating to us from day to day as we experienced life here on earth, honor the Way of Truth…

Again...in the Spirit and as a watchman I found in these day by day experiences as the wind blew one way then another ….. I found a stronger up-rightness of being His presence and as I ponder this, He spoke of my feeling toward Him:

“I Am that I am in My being Lord to many, but now the time has come that those who desire to honor my presence. Will know Me as Christ! IN.... these winds those calling Me Lord will leave them in question of Who I Am, in that I am Christ, He who is able to walk among them via My Promise. And not of the temples of the world. never understanding they are the temple I will rest in!"

I needed not to stop in my understanding here… because I could see many people in the spirit who knew Him as Christ and yet did not know Him as Lord in one direction going east, but knowing Him as Christ, without knowing Him as Lord to the West.

Then , in this place , I also saw the division of men’s minds in relation to honoring  Gifted  Evangelistic, Pastoral and Teachers  Leaders jobs as hirelings  and at the same time  never knowing  how to relate  to these   Elders , because they were not experience. In the wisdom of how a Righteous was would bear up fruit in confirming the Saints.

Also I could see and feel in the Sprit these same men and women having experienced His leading as Lord in Church and not as “having the mind” Christ in their lives…,

Yes they were seemed to know (be familiar) with all and manifested in their inability to relate in there knowledge-ship of the law… but void of grace to rest in peace, yet given to relate in an unfruitful manner, an un-right ways by honoring the flesh of religion church events (times and places)... in the wisdom of doing business to insure all is just fine, if the stand in Christ.

But their in watching I saw the wind come and slight as it what it cause fear in these people. The way of the familiar was shaken causing some to move away from their peace in such way of relating their wonderful ideal of Who God is. Separating them for those who were searching for the Righteousness of the Kingdom.

Then… I could see the spirits in which they related and although these well educated and Bible minded folks, doing church, were being deceived in spirit by the work of Familiar spirits, given to positive thinking of all the good they can do in decorating themselves and their building, and ministries they were proud off., the move at the effect of the wind upon them… calling this fellowship, but it was fellowship in flesh, grieving the work of the Holy Spirit…

It was here I saw a spiritual progression of how the evil affects the minds of men in their thinking of what they though was logical causing fear in the soul. And then affecting them in their vain imaginations...

The four winds were dividing all into what was for paths all. Coming to a great intersection or crossroads that were in principle the Cross of Christ. …

I could see the effect of the four winds on the faces of those moving in their ways of “knowing" Who the worshipped, in that some did so in the flesh. Two approaches to doing Church and Two other patch leading away form the intersection one leading to death and the other to life or the Kingdom of God….

Thousands were going back and fort to the right and the loft doing the church as opposed to being the church, namely those  praising God with their mouths   without moderation o speaking charming  concepts of humanistic love, and  Great optimistic and via things of how it was they would be saved fro the fire to come. Escaping , flying off ,  justifying their Worship in the Temple., all  relating to one another with no  self –control of God Character… = void of fruit , to honoring those  Elders and Apostles or Prophets , as Elders who had repented from having portended to have peace in such ways , both seeing and feeling the effect of this iniquity , the same having destroyed their ability to relate out of fear of one another’s knowledge of God , causing them to be at a lose as how to apply the wisdom of God in every day life.

They were turned toward it, as to turning in repentance of such an Un-right way of relating, and their souls suffered the presence of all of these evil sprits, these claimed to have power over…

Leviticus 20:6 (KJV) 

And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

And …

Deut. 18:11 (KJV) 

Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

I then saw deeper into the darkness these evangelists , pastors , teacher relationships, being  knowledgeable  of the Law of God yet void of God Grace to relate in a Righteous manner  getting  rid of the Eldership walking  in their repentance  with  Christ  as Apostles and Prophets , saying that they are the one who are old and old fashion , fearing their way of relating would take over their modern way of Loving vi the Gifts , and not burdened with the work of testing and judging the character and the words being presented as righteous Correction to this way of desiring to leader or be in charge of their own works , to feel the power needed to make themselves believe they were special personalities  and need to be in charge for the so called good all involved..

Here I could no see their fear of the Righteous taking over their work  of lording it over the called out ones as evangelists , pastors , and teachers  charmers and counseling business men to rule their church…Trying to prove themselves as the real lovers of God .

First…moving in pretence as the most loving and familiar with all the peoples needs to care for them and then to become wizards of knowing what was spiritual … then succeeding in their high offices pretending to be dead in Christ to lord it over the church meetings. And studies … treading out a path to frequent their approach to worship, for folks to follow after them in the better than God’s way (humanistic approach) of caring for all involved... never seeing something is “Anti” to what they do….

The principle approach being the Evangelists as knower of knowledge, charming folks with it to exposing folks to Pastors as having a loving understanding… as wizards of the acts of pretending to love… and last but not least the necromancers or powerful “historical” Bible teachers or theologians claiming to have the wisdom foundational for all to build a “their church with … all involved ….. liking  the eldership manifest in the Apostles and Prophets Gifting to set a Righteous Way manifested as path to peace , accounting for the fruits….  to be testes and the Word to be judged …..As contains those principles given to us in the Word of God.

I could now see this Word mentioned below…. in the Spirit….men and women standing in the Lord to defending Him in church … in the flesh…. and never knowing Him as Jesus, having abandon His Righteous Way as Christ…., there by making a provision for the flesh, to fulfill their hypocrisy as lusting after the power they need to be honored by men … being very smart, but void of Fruit…

Romans 13:14 (KJV) 

But put you on the Lord- Jesus- Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.

Are not all three aspects of the hallowedness of His Name… to be honored?

I could also hear the Elder Paul speak in the Understanding of God Word… as He saw it via his Gifting as an Apostle… to honor both Our Lord as an Apostle and Christ as an Elder

…..to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ …..Our Lord, both theirs and ours

Then….As before….. Our Lord spoke to me  to also stand up , but walk forward…  and prophesy to His Body  , reminding all who will read this word to listen  close  as it will have everything to do with the Four wind  now blowing upon the earth…:

“Many stand “saying with their mouth  ...”I am their Lord!”  and turn at the slightest wind for fear to  follow the flesh of men given to sanctify themselves in their own ways , never knowing Me as Christ  in days The First as Lord , the Second as Jesus, and now the day is here, Christ and I will say to them I do not know who you are. Divided they are in saying: “Our church is ours and let yours be yours in this place!” …

My Kingdom will come, but it will come via Our Righteousness and not that of false servants...

I am the Lord…

Now I could see … as well as feel the effects of the Four  Winds they  as proceed down to blow in the minds of men and women, those “half truths” that were settled  by Satan  as foundations of sand as opposed to rock…  which is effected by both rain and wind.

Here is the Word below , and note that One given to Walk in the Spirit , being sanctified by the Spirit to a place “within “ as opposed to sanctified “without  as a member  of church…. may  know about the Grace of  Our Lord , but  being deceived never  able to enter into the Peace of God… that part being the Character of Our Father  our Fathers.

1 Cor. 1:1-3 (KJV) 

Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,  Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:  Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord- Jesus- Christ.

As He would show me here and there  I would turn, (so to speak)  in my Spirit and find myself “leaving lay “ those things I had seen to focus on a new part of the vision… in hope of saving each part to lay out in adding to our understanding of His present Work via the Holy Spirit.

It was if the winds came down from the North one day, only to fall silent to those from the West, then from the East for several days. Only to give way to the South winds seem to bring moisture to the land of the Kingdom, that in-turn causing fear to those who seek for it out there by having church.

Also during this time I was blessed to have those brethren whom I share with consider this Change … having themselves see into the effects of the wind. Then… they themselves in experiencing it both saw and felt it as something that would cause the prophets to become more aware of their need to speak what they are seeing...

One working prophets who has studied with me , Amber Rose is  testing both the spirit of the prophets and taking time to see the righteous judgment of how this winds will effect the Body of Christ .

Also enduring in all good patience my testing of our own character, to remain patience to both see and feel the understanding of this change, Our Lord is placing the parts of knowledge from all the prophets together to help us speak of His correction as he divides those who move to minster via these familiar spirits by given in love to take the time to both test the spirit of these men and women and judge the wholeness of what the claim to be prophetic.

As I have shared I am working other aspects (but waiting on Our Lord fro a better understanding) to add what is presented here. In this approach I am also working with other prophets, namely Amber Rose who presented the following:

Posted in 2005…

Hi Mark & Larry, I also am glad you brought this up. I had a vision recently where I was standing under a free hanging window, the window was not attached to a wall or building it was just hanging above my head, then someone inside the window opened it. I not only heard this window open but I felt it. Then a heavy rain shower came pouring out onto me (while I was still standing underneath the window) then the rain water changed to a shower of gold almost like confetti, pouring over me.

Thank you Mark for your input about gold. I also am really not sure of the total meaning of this vision as of yet. What you said about identity crisis leading to character crisis, healing the first leads to healing the second has been so true in my life but lately seems to be more intensified. Praise God! Thank you for your prophetic insight into the scripture verse Larry posted. It has helped me in my own situation.

Amber

In Ambers view … she saw the four winds coming down having been preceded but the Golden Rain… (Wisdom of God)   moving upon the fours roads the intersected cause a change within mankind at the present… She could see us as elders standing there. Christ was there in the power of the Holy Spirit, speaking to His prophets to point out our direction, but we were to stay put, in the “Intersection of Life” …trusting Him for our needs to stand, to walk with those who were seeking direction until the were on their way…I saw them as being parched in need of a drink of cold water but from the Stillness of those men and women they were able to take the Living Water” needed to enter into a Kingdom. Rest…

Foot Note... Like in real life... I have recorrected the Cross Ilustration and it will not hold , so help is need form those folks given to such work and I will try to do better on posting such things , along with corrrection of grammer and the English Language + spelling all of which are the result of growing up in a place with lots of wind , but very little water..  and it  ( the cross being out of line may be prophetic...Bro. Larry

Edited by Larry Denton on 05/18/2009 at 8:54am

Posted: 05/18/2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

That is a good word Brother..Good word....it speaks volumes...

Larry Denton

Posted: 05/19/2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Thanks Alicia...

Sorry about the Map things , afer editing it a number of time , I begin to see that the way it tuened out ( scrambled and such) it may be a truer pictue of how the Cross is viewed "today" as it is made en-afective by our in-abily to honor one another in a Righteous Way. That thing that requires the Frutis of the Spirit and that is to face as Leslie Grewing speks of ... the ideal that to be corrected is to loved , knowing in principle ... that with out wisdom it not the love that is tough but.... it is the lack of it ... that has been hidden in and among those who say Jesus is Lord , at the expence of "Hiding the Cross" and not honoring His Way as Christ....

One thing for sure.... the path travel in life from South to North is a left turn or right turn thing as we grow = become the more conscious  we become in our being what look good... but does not work theing....... but ....... or not ....... Our Father is allowing us to be kids, and as folks sometime say: " Until you have kids of you own...!"... Well.... we are , in wondering how it is Dad could  "Teach to Love "...those mean brothers or sisters!

So wisdom is needed..... and as you say ... For the Goodness of Our Lord Who is an ELDER IN DEED...

Bro . Larry

Posted: 05/19/2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Larry Denton wrote:

Thanks Alicia...

Sorry about the Map things , afer editing it a number of time , I begin to see that the way it tuened out ( scrambled and such) it may be a truer pictue of how the Cross is viewed "today" as it is made en-afective by our in-abily to honor one another in a Righteous Way. That thing that requires the Frutis of the Spirit and that is to face as Leslie Grewing speks of ... the ideal that to be corrected is to loved , knowing in principle ... that with out wisdom it not the love that is tough but.... it is the lack of it ... that has been hidden in and among those who say Jesus is Lord , at the expence of "Hiding the Cross" and not honoring His Way as Christ....

One thing for sure.... the path travel in life from South to North is a left turn or right turn thing as we grow = become the more conscious  we become in our being what look good... but does not work theing....... but ....... or not ....... Our Father is allowing us to be kids, and as folks sometime say: " Until you have kids of you own...!"... Well.... we are , in wondering how it is Dad could  "Teach to Love "...those mean brothers or sisters!

So wisdom is needed..... and as you say ... For the Goodness of Our Lord Who is an ELDER IN DEED...

Bro . Larry

Hi Larry,

I totally understood where you are coming from in the post, I totally do..With or without the maps, so it is all good. You are speaking what some do not want to hear. Death is required of self...and the truth is, some, and I will say 'many' of the saints have not even began to know what it is to DIE to self in some cases..What it is to begin to hate your own life as Jesus said and truly follow after him.....and forsake all for him...to truly begin to be transferred into this image...

Thanks for your word, timely..and I am surprised more have not responded to it....

Lori Torrano

Posted: 05/19/2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote Lori Torrano

Hi Larry,

This is a very deep word. I'm going to spend some time meditating and
praying about it. Thank you for sharing it.

blessings, Lori
View Lori Torrano's Profile Search for other posts by Lori Torrano
Larry Denton

Posted: 05/23/2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Being Dead................

Thanks. Alicia and Lori...

This dying to oneself is manifested in our being at peace to What, When and How Our Lord has before us each day,

Living folk living for Christ, not dead in Christ… think in terms of What to Do, and give God Praise for His Knowledge…but When to do, is a problem, in the that, they are tempered by Satan to use the same “know how” (void of understanding) He does to draw attention to themselves, and in doing so denying the power of the Holy Spirit to move among them.

That is to resolve our selves in Him, know that what we know may never be understood but many, but we being dead still stand and as we grow walk in this Knowledge of Him being able to be in us as we are being in Him ...Understanding, to all that we experience regardless of how they respond.

The many not care to give time to understanding us, but The Holy Spirit will bring to his or her remembrance, of how we were not fearful to set with them

Dong to life works in earth, but in this even if tits is for the Lord, if not found in being able to set, and walk with all, then not dead in Him in that he is dead to the fear of having no time and those of us Who (manifesting His Patient) are also "dead " to the fear of trying to be by our doing...

His way is not our way in the doing to be is matter of the Law , as opposed to being to do , manifest Our Lords grace because it ( what is done) is a matter of manifesting the Fruit of the Holy Spirit , =those things which Our Father desires above all things  for and in His Kids

That ...is that thing…. of becoming a little child in that one might see the Kingdom of God thing!

True prophets are able to set, walk and then run (with those horses of men who think they are God’s chosen) able to go on and have a big ministry), to remind them, just who it might be they are following in the made running (competing with on another contest of having church) all gifted and at that pace who need old elder dude like me?

The falsely run in there fleshly understanding of what worked to run a businesses , and never give time to “set”  to both see and feel what the Sprit is saying and then wonder why it is these great leader fall in sin , thinking to run is to stand… knowing  the Word of God yet never coming to and understanding of the Word of God , unable to set to take time to dived the Word of God to find the both the knowledge and the Wisdom that in truth would in able then to run  not to the World but away from the rush to follow Satan who action may look like that of a graceful hors , but in truth that of a dog, or World , eating all ( in time) that can not stay up in his manipulating and deception act of what appears to be creating the Body of Christ only to feed from it…

No ability to set  with older and or older generations as some of elders have learn to do, them , use unable to respond to me , you or Christ , so yes this is grieving to me , but them they will learn… They being those folks who think they are gifted and (already) have all the knowledge for this new age church neither feeling (salt but nor savor experience) to see that the Wisdom of the Kingdom is coming!

And yet...  failing to, see how it is. That in setting in Character of Christ  to divide the word to find reproof  of what is the correct teaching , ( because it hurts their feeling) ( s, always  fail to respond in sharing in a up-right way and failing to do so… think you are  o taking over their ministry, ( in presenting a needed correction)  and  being Christ like , because you don’t go with their ideal of how to run the Show , that is to honor them as leader of the heard….

Folks given to use the knowledge of what a prophets does , desire direction, but when they come walking in those principle that are to share , so given to childish way of meet to have a Bible study part… then the correct part will be see ( always) as condemnation via a condescending  ( what hey think) un-loving way .

This like of a goody two shoe approach I love Jesus and you love Jesus thing, kills the ideal that some special gifted person who has suffer and become very smart, seeing their mistake, then proceed via this temptation to do thing to make amends as the expense of being humbled to real stop and not follow after the older generation, so to agree with their all their way, but honor who they are in the presence of Christ.

To doe this is to honor as God honors and if you done find and understanding with them, then go to them and work on the matter and if that still seems wrong in principle, be (if you are dead in Christ to Allow Him to Be the Lord of your life, present the problem to all seeking the Righteousness of Christ.

But many , respond with the old God given me this and it mine and I am fee to do with my gift what I will  and to stop and test or judge the Gift is to question their integrity , and our that image they have of themselves, thinking tit pleased their peers  thing… is manifested .

They want to have a touchy feely even in the spirit, but in principle with out the truth of how to do this understood them it lead to fear of what these folk think about how you show respond to love them their way = their righteousness…or as they say our way = or righteousness is right because we can praise God thing. Never, and I say again thinking in terms of relating to one another in a way that honor the knowledge of God With the Wisdom of God , manifests as the Fruits of God as foundation a to the Gift so of God..

In short… they cannot respond patience, because they feel to do so, will expose what Satan has placed in their minds = Familiar spirit, to do so will require them to expose what is the understanding they have.

That intern required them to go back and reengage their minds (to work hard at dividing the Word) to present the principles involved… Soooo who want to do that?

Here is the simple wisdom. Any time two beliers get off track as to what to do, it is because they disagree in how to do it. The Apostle Peter and Paul had this problem, founded on how to relate in the Law and Grace at the same time.

What they did in Honoring the way of Righteousness was to go back to the elders, James being one of then so that they could all have a big meeting to impress folks? I think not!

But to go back and see what was written in the Word, and to do that they have to humble themselves to “set down” and see the wisdom of how to do this, regardless of the past, present knowledge they had.  And. In doing so could not but find what a Righteous correction…was!

So Ladies, you are being prophetic, even in responding to me here among other given to study as oppose to coming here it give a big new prophecy every week, so all will know they love god (having to Do) never taking the time to set down to speak what the Spirit is saying and wait to see if that work has with in direction on how to Walk, so they when tested it add to what the prophets (Our Lord Himself) via revelation has “already said”…

The trade of being is if I do that I will fall behind and lose my identity here or in what ever form of meeting I am in…. as prophet… Satan never quite allowing them the time to set in quietness to understand what the see, only to mouth it… less they lose prestige/ peace of doing at the expense of the Christ’s Peace of Being Dead, to trying to earn their way into being honored in Fathers House.

What is cool is that a loving Father allows his Kids to do their thing, so that they may learn, and part of this is to feel what they feel, after they have done their thing and now one respond. It is in this experience that they will go back to Father and repent and or run out to find those brother who will joint them in their pity part to discus how it those older or young kids in the house use , really do not love Father as they do, so why honor their presents?   The only problem being… is (with their on way engaged thinking their gifted))… is that Father in His wisdom manifested as love do what they do with out experience the joy of His Personal presence (that with in thing) and this compound (for them) the ideal the need to justify their way, but doing more = prophesying of how it is God will love them and kill the rest of those older kids off. Manifesting and giving backwards attitude as opposed to a giving forward attitude = forward giving /forgiveness of what they though the other brother sister ideal way and set down using self- control to see the truth of the madder = a Righteous way of responding!

So here  we go in the Joy of being free to set and learn then walk in His peace  and even run when He move to speak life into that which is dead , to raise us up to be dead to that which made us dead in the first place ..

Love ya… and thank for responding Bro. Larry

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version