Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THERE ARE A PEOPLE WHO WERE ONCE POSSESSED OF GOD Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maria Woolston

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/08/2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

“There are a people who were once possessed by Me, then became dispossessed. But I am going to repossess them once again.” “There is a sleep that leads unto death. .... It is the death of the Life of Christ and His righteousness in us.” But He is calling His people back to the apostolic purity of the early church. And He will repossess them once again. Just briefly my dream, December 19, 2008 of the true apostolic church, just some of it to share now and then some at the end of this writing …..... it is known by it's purity, joy, and unity through love unfeigned. It is the dwelling place, the resting place of a Holy God. “Behold the Tabernacle of God is with men. It's very life is pure prophecy which is the full testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ. That is, each individual life is the testimony of the transforming power of Jesus Christ, from darkness into light . It is the glorified Bride. This is the pure prophecy that Revelations talks about. . The church has had no power because it has had no purity. This year, 2009 has been the beginning of the restoration of this purity amongst many believers, then comes His power. Purity first and His power second.  A deep, hidden work of righteousness has begun amongst some of my people. These are His forerunners. This work has begun amongst those who have been in great grief over their own spiritual condition, the condition of church and the captivity of the lost..He is lighting many small fires throughout the world amongst the humble, broken and plain. These are His forerunners. They are receiving trickles of His latter rain. They have been through many breakings and many “baptisms of fire”. They have been humbled by the hand of God.

Many this year, who have a love for righteousness, will be going through extreme “baptisms of fire” for this purity. For some this has already begun. Some are forerunners in this baptism. He has brought this “baptism of fire”  because of their love for righteousness…and this “baptism” is His love for them. This will be the beginning of a furnace heated 7 times over. They will be confronted with many pressures & temptations not known before. The main temptations will be despondency, covetousness and fear. Many will suffer “seeming” (not literal) abandonment from God, and will be tempted with “unbelief” and “depression” they never thought possible. It will be as if “all hell has broken loose upon their livesYou can trust God. He most certainly is with you, in it and through it all.  Remember, this is His doing…… Blessed is the man who can endure the ordeal. Some will experience God's presence coming to them as a refiner's fire. Much wood, stubble and hay will be burnt up. This burning will be our
"dead works". And many of these are our seemingly “good works”. All that is done from “self” and striving and not His Spirit. Much repentance from “dead works” will take place in believer’s lives this year.Never before in the life of the church has there ever been so many “dead works” Works of “self”, works of the flesh. The urgency and pressure to totally surrender all to Him in these times will be so great that men will know no peace until they surrender. Conviction of sin, righteousness and judgement will be specific. It will be like God pressing on specific nerve ends, the pressure of that pain from unsurrendered areas in their lives will not cease until total surrender has taken place. Pain and then peace. Surrender, then relief. The word here is surrender.  Healing, so much healing will follow. Deep, deep healing.    NOW IT’S TIME TO HEAL THE BREACH

What is the breach? It is our wounded emotions. Some call it a “wounded spirit”…He has wounded us but He will heal us…Isaiah 30:26 ..Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD binds up the breach of his people, and heals the stroke of their wound.

Yes, these are our wounded emotions..These emotions are the seed bed for all deception, all apostacy, all straying, all pain, all disappointment, all backsliding, all discouragement, all doubts, all fear, all unbelief, all anger, all pride, all lies, all deceit, all bitterness, all carnality, all greed, all contention, all schisms, all unforgiveness, everything that divides and hurts His Body, and all, all demonic activity,….and  all idols. Yes He wants to take an axe to the root…The fruit reveals the root….all idols sit on this platform called the BREACH>>>THE EMOTIONS.

Our flesh, our soul, our emotions are the rightful fodder of satan…..does not the word say of Satan….Dust of the earth shall ye eat all the days of your life. Now ashes to ashes, dust to dust….we are that dust, our unchaste, unsanctified emotions from which all evil comes from and Satan has rightful access to come and go from….He will have a Spirit led people not a sense ruled people.

“These 4 things I hate says the Lord---- religion, reputation, respectability and recognition.”

This is the true foundation of many who call themselves Christian. The foundation is “dead works.” I will restore the 6 foundational truths in doctrine, in deed, in power. I will restore the purity, simplicityand kingdom power of the gospel in word, in deed and in power.

For many, this is just the beginning of true circumcision and true consecration.. Many have only known an outward circumcision but not the true circumcision of the heart. Many have known the outside of the cup as clean but not the inside of the cup. Men’s wills, hopes, aspirations, passions, and ambitions will be nailed to the cross. These are not just worldly aspirations but spiritual also. Many will feel like they are literally hanging, nailed to the cross, in suspension with nothing to hold onto while all natural, spiritual and emotional props, all dependencies will be under assault. He is going to smash down many faulty foundations, and many faulty structures and rebuild. These are our lives.  He is going to build a true foundation on the Word of God alone, with the revelation of Jesus Christ and His great, great grace as the chief cornerstone. There will be shouts of Grace unto Grace. Praise His Holy and wonderful name!! Men’s works are going to be tested to see what they are made of and what they are built upon. This is His Great Grace to us. Many of you believe Jesus is already the cornerstone of your lives. But He is not and In His great Mercy and Grace to you the Holy Spirit is going to check your foundation and search it out like a torch light. Some will have a smashing and a rebuilding. Some will just have a small shifting.” He is doing this because as you know, the great storm of adversity is very soon upon us. We can only feel the winds now, but the real storm is yet to come. He is going to have a Spirit led, Spirit governed and Spirit empowered people. Not an emotionally or intellectually governed people. This is just the beginning of all flesh being burnt. And I am in it all says the Lord..When He returns will He find faith on the earth? Yes He will, because there will be fire and a furnace heated 7 times over. This is the purifying of our faith, which is worth more than gold. Men and women are going to begin to live from every Word that proceeds from His mouth. Heaven and earth may pass away but My Words will not. I exalt My Word above My Name. When He returns, He will find His reflection in that pure, undefiled gold. And that which is more excellent will have come – HIS LOVE…. YES THIS IS THE FIRE OF HIS JEALOUS LOVE. His people have gone after many lovers. Our God is a jealous God and a consuming fire.

His latter rain has been withheld....we are withering from the lack of His Spirit and His power. The rain of His Holy Spirit power has been withheld because of our increasing unrighteousness and lack of purity. We have gone after many lovers.  He started to withhold His Spirit from the church in the late 80's. and the “dead works” have piled up as wood, stubble and hay. Many have not realised how gentle and pure He is and how easily His Spirit is quenched,  Yes, in the late 80’s “Pentecost drowned at sea” and the sea is likened unto the Gentiles”. Pentecost drowned in the “wisdom of the Gentiles”.He will have no leaven.  And because of this, in the early 90's the church did a very, very evil thing ----- she thought she could "DRUM!! up His Spirit and His power", .So many “dead works”. So much flesh.  And Satan accommodated us with seducing spirits and lying signs and wonders. This was the “”great falling away”.which many know of. We fell away from the pure milk of His Word. This has taken us into judgement. The candlestick was removed 20 or so years ago and His people didn’t even know it. In 1993, 94 the cry came ‘Come out from among her” This is His Ekklesia – His called out ones. Calling them out of Babylon and Babylon out of them. Many came out and are continuing to come out.  Many that will be used in the “Final Last Days Harvest”, the “Final Ingathering” heard the call and came out or just could no longer stay because the church had become so loveless, so polluted and so compromised. Since then, it's like the days of Egypt when His people were in great bondage. They had forgotten God, really didn't even know who He was anymore. Didn't recognise or know His character. They just had a cry in their heart, a deep groaning to be free. It wasn't even directed to God. But God heard it and sent a deliverer.....Today it is the same. So many are so far, far removed from Him that they don't even know Him anymore. They do not recognise His character, His nature, His anointing, His voice or His servants. It is almost too grievous to talk about, more a deep, deep groan. But God is sending His true apostolic deliverer in Kingdom power. Those as in the days of David who remained loyal to the anointing – these are the sons of Zaddok.

Where is His Body?? Where is His temple?? It is we who have divided His Body. Sitting in the temple of God as though we are God. It is self – antichrist sitting in the temple of God. That day is upon us even now.

This withheld latter rain is withheld because it is also the rain of His judgement. It is so, so dry. Such a drought of His Spirit in the organised and unorganised church that men and women are withering from lack of rain. God has been withholding.  It is as the days of Noah. God is grieved that He has made man.  There has been little or no truth in the inward parts, so little brokenness or rending of the heart, and so few are hearing the Father’s cry for the lost. There has been lack of corporate purity, unity, joy  & love ---- This is the sign of the latter rain being withheld. And as in the days of Noah, the waters were God’s judgement to the ungodly and wicked, but separation and deliverance to those found in the ark of His presence. …If they do this under a green tree, what will they do under a dry?  This latter rain of judgement by fire will be deliverance to the broken and the contrite and the destruction of all flesh.

Just before His return, there will be a large ingathering outside of the organised and unorganised church. This is the latter rain that will bring in the final last days harvest. Most of this ingathering will be the most poor, broken, impoverished, demonised, chained, hopeless, helpless and despised people. But also amongst them, will be many backslidden brothers and sisters. There will be many prodigals. Praise His wonderful name.  Many in error, who have been deceived by apostacy and went with the “great falling away”. These will repent and return to Jesus in complete consecration and be restored to the simplicity, purity and power of the gospel.. They will return to their first love. Daniel prophesied of them and their refining. How truly humble these ones are – they are such a joy to our Father.

These broken, helpless, hopeless people in captivity to Satan, are they, whom this spirit filled generation were called to bring His gospel to but instead have built their own kingdoms. Kingdoms of vanity, pride and self glory...KINGDOMS OF SELF..... ...we failed in this great commission – to bring the saving gospel,of hope to the poor and hopeless, the broken and despised. And there has been no power in our preaching to convict of sin, righteousness and judgement. There has been no healing. NO LOVE..But God is restoring and preparing a people, a pure apostolic people, who will be compelled by His love to preach His gospel in power amidst His judgements….Remember, purity first, then power” …. This latter rain will be a rain of judgement upon the ungodly and wicked and many will repent, but this same rain will be a rain of Great, Great Grace, HIS GREAT, GREAT LOVE  and POWER upon those who have made themselves ready in purity because they have surrendered all  to Him through the fire.  The flesh has already been burnt up. They are ready to go withersoever the Lamb goes, in “death to self” loving not their lives even unto the death. Many will go into the deepest, darkest and most fearful places to seek and save that which is lost, that which is without hope. Those who have a deep cry to be free. Those who do not know His Name or His Character. They just have a deep cry in their captivity, in their pain and darkness. Remember He hears the cry of the poor and needy.This is His Day now...THE DAY OF THE LORD.....and nothing will get in His way. Upon these He will have great,great compassion and mercy. He shall shine forth His glory and purity in and through them. And none will share His Glory. He will confound those who are wise in their own eyes.. He will confound those who sit in the temple of God as though they are God ...SELF. showing himSELF to be God"......"Who opposes and exalts himSELF above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himSELF that he is God." ......That son of perdition .... who is that?? Judas Iscariot, who sold not only Jesus, but himself, sold His salvation for 6 pieces of silver. Is it not the same today?..Is not this same son of perdition being revealed in His temple, selling his salvation for 6 pieces of silver? 30  pieces silver , 666. This is the spirit of Antichrist working in believers and unbelievers with unyielded flesh who have build upon the foundation of Christ with gold and silver.

In the day of His ingathering, just before His return, there will be holiness and purity, love unfeigned amongst the brethren, unity and joy unspeakable. Those who come out of this dark pit will immediately be joined to those in this apostolic purity, His Bride, the First fruits. Very quickly they will be transformed into new men and women manifesting His Nature, His Love and His Glory because of those who have gone before them and paved the way in consecration, those whom God has restored the purity of the Word of God, the simplicity and power of the gospel, sound doctrine in deed, and the Kingdom Life of the True Church. These ones, the final ingathering from out of the pit, are they in whom the quick work of righteousness will be wrought in these the last days. The first fruits and the final ingathering, which is much larger than the first fruits, constitute His Bride. The Bride, the First fruits, is not complete without the ingathering.

This ingathering will be mostly amongst the indigenous peoples of the world. Many, many, will be from the East and are Asian.   We will continue to see a great ingathering of these poor and broken indigenous peoples, especially in Asia and Africa.  Asians, particularly the Chinese have God ordained tasks to fulfil before His return.

The Babylonian church’s demise is synonymous and runs parallel with the fall of all the man made Kingdoms of the world. The organised and many unorganised churches are just man made kingdoms, or mountains. Every mountain will be laid low and every man’s work will be tested to see what it is made of and built upon…. Blessed is the man whose work is being tested now!! My Grace as chief cornerstone, is still with you to rebuild.”

Jesus return is closer than many have anticipated. Many are focusing on the coming of a literal Antichrist and the building of His Kingdom by the “precepts of men”  which is Antichrist and are not focused on His coming, the coming of the Bridegroom. This must cease if we are to be ready. The true Apostolic Church is pure and without blemish, no putrid flesh abides in her. She is caught up in spontaneous worship which is pure prophecy, the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ, She is completely full of His Spirit and without excuses. She has unity, liberty, joy and love unfeigned for the brethren. She is united by His Spirit and His Spirit alone. The true Apostolic church is the resting place for the Son of Man. “She is God’s dwelling place. She is Holy and the dwelling place of a Holy God”. She is just so spirit natural and the most beautiful dwelling place I have ever been in. This is the Rest. She is full of joy and without fleshly excitement or mixture..The true Apostolic church, His Bride,  looks unto His coming and His coming alone. Her gaze, her eyes, her heart, is stretched toward Him and Him alone. The exhortation is to look unto my coming and in so doing you will be purified”. When He returns for His Bride, “only the pure in heart shall behold Me. Only the pure in heart shall be caught up with Me. As the hour draws nearer to My return, so shall the love, joy and unity amongst these ones increase. That which is more excellent has finally come. These are the labourers of His Final Last Days Harvest. They are the second to last and have been chosen, called and found faithful. PRAISE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!! Each knows his place and functions in that place. They are one. It is important to know your place and to stay in the sphere in which I have placed you. Those in whom God entrusts His “blueprint” or plan for this ingathering are His true Apostles and we are united with them as fellow labourers and servants of His Harvest.

For the earth has broken and brought forth her cry and I have heard it...I am sending the rain of My Love...My heart is swelling and I am about  to burst with My latter rain.

God is lighting small fires all over the world. These small fires are being  ignited by the purity of His Love and are fore ordained of Him since the foundation of the world... Those found chosen and faithful are being merged as one in His Love, His Purity and His Joy. . Their prayers have gone up to Him as incense. His Tabernacle is being restored.

These balls of fire of His Pure Love are being lit in the most obscure places and amongst some of the most unlikely people. Many will be the most crushed, despised and rejected people ever known. These fires will heat up so hot they will become white balls of hot heat, they are the fire of the purity His jealous love….and they will move quickly through many nations. One will start here in New Zealand and will move up to the very tip if the North Island….Our Maori people will come back to the one true God. This ball, of the Fire of the purity of His Love, will move through the gutters, the prostitutes, the homeless, the addicts, the hated, those with mental illness, the most demonised of all people. Those without hope... God himself will deliver and heal them. Ancestral chains of the deepest bondage will be broken. God will break chains, that have never  been broken before amongst many indigenous peoples. Out of these peoples, God will send out the boldest, the humblest, the most broken evangelists, prophets, apostles etc. the world has ever known. They have been forgiven much and therefore love much. They have His true apostolic love and anointing. They will be fearless and will walk in the fire unharmed, and go into the most dangerous, deepest and darkest places in the world, proclaiming the coming of our Lord and bearing His great liberty.. There will be wonderful rejoicing and dancing in the streets as the captives are set free. These vessels filled with His Love will not fear their lives even unto the death. Oh praise his wonderful name!!!  The glory of His house will be revealed….the manifest Wisdom and presence of the Lord Jesus Christ as Love…..what a merciful God, what a beautiful harvest, what a beautiful Bride for our Lord. They are no big names or minstries . They only bear His name, His nature and His reflection. They have been tried in the fire as gold and in that gold is His reflection, His face, His love, His Faith, His Glory, His image. 

My  mysteries have been hidden from the learned and given to  the unlearned ...I have caused a great sleep to come upon you ...It has come from my Hand.....I will open up the mysteries of My Book, My Word in a day to the unlearned and confound the wise to bring every high and lofty precept of man down...I will remove their shame and cover them with my Glory in a day.....It is a day of My great contrasts.

And in whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?...it is revealed in the purity of His Love...To whom is it revealed...it is revealed to all...both great and small.

Matthew 20

For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard..And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many are called, but few are chosen.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 04/29/2010 at 6:39pm
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version