OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Your Time Of Deliverance Is At Hand! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/30/2009 at 6:20pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Your Time Of Deliverance Is At Hand

By Becky Porter

You are in a state of metamorphosis – a place of transformation.  You are becoming the beautiful butterfly that I created you to be.  It has been a great struggle as you have fought to find release from the cocoon that has encompassed you and held you fast, but even in the struggle it has built a new strength in you that you did not formerly have, nor could ever obtain without the experience. 

Just as with a butterfly that seeks to exit its cocoon, if a person were to try and help the butterfly find its freedom by pulling the cocoon off, the butterfly would come out of the cocoon with underdeveloped and immature wings that could not sustain it in flight.  It is in the very process of struggle the butterfly experiences as it diligently works to come forth from the cocoon, that its wings are exercised, strengthened, and prepared for flight.  A premature exit would only bring death to the butterfly for it would not have what it needed to function properly, and to sustain life in its new environment. 

You have fought the good fight of faith and you have fought well.  I am pleased with the progress you have made, and you are ready to graduate.  I am about to release you into new things and take you to new places.  As you step out of the prison that formerly encased you, and as you wait upon Me, (and let your “wings” dry out), I will encase you with My glory in new ways and at new levels, and then at the appointed time that quickly approaches, you will spread your beautiful “new wings” and soar to new heights in Me, and together we will travel to places you have not known.    

Rejoice, for your time of graduation is at hand.  Rejoice, for I have given you the city.  Even now the old walls and foundations are beginning to crumble, and victory soon awaits you.  I know it seems like it has been a long time in coming, but trust Me, it will be well worth the wait!  Everything you have gone through has been preparing you for all that I have in store for you.  When you see My plan unfold you will be as excited as a child opening their gifts on Christmas morning.  I have many gifts and surprises in store for you.  Trust Me to see you through the last of your desert experience – soon you will exit the desert and shake off the dust, and then you will be “swimming” with Me in My living waters.  I will wash you, soothe you, comfort you, and refresh you.  I will pour out My healing balm upon every bruised reed and every wilted flower, and I will turn your scars into the most beautiful and shining stars.  Rejoice, for your time of deliverance is at hand!

2 Timothy 4:7 NLT

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.

Joshua 6:15-16 & 20 NIV

15 On the seventh day, they got up at daybreak and marched around the city seven times in the same manner, except that on that day they circled the city seven times.  16 The seventh time around, when the priests sounded the trumpet blast, Joshua commanded the people, “Shout! For the LORD has given you the city!”  20 When the trumpets sounded, the people shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the people gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so every man charged straight in, and they took the city. 

Isaiah 40:28-35 NKJ

Have you not known?  Have you not heard?  The everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary.  His understanding is unsearchable.  He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Becky Porter

lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
Tina Dean

Posted: 09/30/2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

"Trust Me to see you through the last of your desert experience – soon you will exit the desert and shake off the dust, and then you will be “swimming” with Me in My living waters.  I will wash you, soothe you, comfort you, and refresh you.  I will pour out My healing balm upon every bruised reed and every wilted flower, and I will turn your scars into the most beautiful and shining stars.  Rejoice, for your time of deliverance is at hand!" (end of quote)

Oh Yeah!!!!  I can yell a fervent amen to that one for sure!!!!!!!

AMEN!

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 09/30/2009 at 8:32pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I hope this prophecy applies to me.  It is one of the most encouraging things I have read in a long time.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Becky Porter

Posted: 10/01/2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Tina and Jeff,

Thank you so much for your comments. 

I'm so glad you are both encouraged - it is a word for this season - He gave it to me recently, and it is for everyone that it bears witness with.  You know how you can be reading a prophetic word, and the words touch your heart deeply, and it feels like God is speaking directly to YOU?  Well, it's because He IS speaking directly to you.  So, if this word, or any word at O.H. ministers to you, I believe it is a word from the Lord just for YOU!  So please receive it as a gift from Him to you! 

Have a blessed day!

Becky

alicia myers

Posted: 10/01/2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

I BELIEVE IT, I KNOW IT, COME LORD JESUS!!! I AM ALREADY EXCITED THE PAST FEW DAYS!...

Thank you Becky for this again!.....God knows some of us needed this confirmation....

Becky Porter

Posted: 10/01/2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Alicia,

I am so happy that you are feeling better - God is SO faithful!  He has wonderful plans for your life, and I am really excited for you! 

I hope you have a wonderful evening!

Becky

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/01/2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

yes its truly wonderful when God refines the 'plan' and removes the dross and purifies the situation for HIS glory.... divine alignment is awesome... let the transformation continue!!

Becky Porter

Posted: 10/02/2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for your comments.  I completely agree with you.  Yes, Lord, let the transformation process continue, and help us to surrender to You and to Your process and plan, even when it's painful and tiring, and help us continue to run the race you have set before us, and be faithful to You, and to all that You have called us to do!

P.S.  I love the scripture you included!

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/02/2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

you're welcome.. God seems to really be reiterating those scriptures.. time to forget anything 'yesterday' once we've dealt with it ...  the best is yet to come... 

alicia myers

Posted: 10/02/2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Becky Porter wrote:

Hi Alicia,

I am so happy that you are feeling better - God is SO faithful!  He has wonderful plans for your life, and I am really excited for you! 

I hope you have a wonderful evening!

Becky

Bless ya, Bless ya sweet soul Becky....Yes, I believe he really does and I have been a bit more excited lately myself..MORE than I have been in a LLOOOONGGGGG TIME..

alicia myers

Posted: 10/02/2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Julie Gilbert wrote:
you're welcome.. God seems to really be reiterating those scriptures.. time to forget anything 'yesterday' once we've dealt with it ...  the best is yet to come... 

He is surely doing a new thing....he has for a while now and like you said, let it continue.....................................

Stephen Michael

Posted: 10/03/2009 at 8:23pm | IP Logged Quote Stephen Michael

--

Edited by Stephen Michael on 10/18/2009 at 7:25pm
View Stephen Michael's Profile Search for other posts by Stephen Michael
Becky Porter

Posted: 10/04/2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share - I really appreciate it.

Yes, that is good - to drop everything that stands in the way, and to rest in Him and trust Him.  As soon as I read your words I pictured you floating effortlessly in the water - He was keeping you afloat - you were just resting and relaxing in the water (in His living waters), and He was holding you up - you did not have to do anything, but trust Him and rest in Him!  I love that picture! 

Yes, Lord, have Your way with us.  Help us to surrender to You, and to rest in You - amen!

Becky

David L. Smith

Posted: 10/06/2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged Quote David L. Smith

(David does a happy dance!) WOW!  This 'Word' touches on several words of prophecy that have been spoken over me AND it touches on a holy-spirit inspired dream that I had on this past Sunday!

(Can you say, "this has GOT to be from God!!" ?)

To top it off, I just "found" this forum today and registered!

Thank you, Becky, for your service to God's people and for your heart of service!

Becky Porter

Posted: 10/06/2009 at 6:40pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi David,

Wow, is that encouraging or what?!  God is SO faithful!  Thank you so much for taking the time to share and let me know that this Word was a confirmation for you - that is sooooo encouraging! 

Yes, I can say "This has GOT to be from God!"  I love it when He does things like that!  He is so wonderful and amazing! 

I would love to hear your dream if you feel comfortable sharing.

Welcome to Open Heaven!  We are so glad to have you!

Thanks again for your words of encouragement. 

Becky

David L. Smith

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged Quote David L. Smith

Hi Becky,

I printed out the 'Word' that you gave, and I marked words/phrases spoken, in the 'Word' that was significant to me.

There were ten references to words of prophecy/knowledge that have been spoken to/over me. (They covered a span of 32 yrs - with most of them coming in the past year). There were - in your 'Word' - 4 references to dreams/visions that I have had.

My last dream, that I referenced in my reply above, was another "flying dream" (your 'Word' said "soar to new heights", and "prepared for flight". My flying dreams have been "progressive" in nature: My 1st three, God showed me flying through the "new earth" of the future; my next three (including the last one) were references to my "spiritual journey" and my growth into my calling. That is kind of a brief summary; there was more. In all of the dreams - but most especially in the 1st one and in the last one - I woke up really believing that I could fly (rise up into the air as I "willed" my "body" to do so). (and yes, the 1st time & the last time... I actually tried to do so)

With those dreams/words of prophecy above and some other dreams/visions/words of prophecy, I personally believe that I have been shown that I would be alive at the Rapture/Gathering Together.  Please don't take that as prophecy; I'm just relating how it seems 'Words' and dreams/visions have been giving me a "running theme".

Any questions about the above, please email me.  I also relate some of the dreams/visions/words in my My Space blog.

Thanks again, Becky, for your service to God's People!

Love and blessings!

David

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES! YES! YES! "VICTORY IN JESUS IS AT HAND"!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version