Subject Topic: Word by Bob Jones - October 6, 2009 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/07/2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

October 6, 2009 by Bob Jones

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTAION!

There’s going to be a revolution!

On the Day of Atonement, Bob saw a horse and rider under an old oak tree. They were waiting for a light to shine in a bell tower. Then they would begin to carry a message about revolution to the United States and their message was no taxation without representation.

This vision represents two people groups: middle class Americans and the church’s Apostolic leadership.

Paul Revere was a middle class silversmith who brought the message to the people. There will be many Paul Revere’s arise in the middle class today and take this message to the cities and streets across America crying out for righteous change. Many who oppose their message will call them a mob.

The Apostolic Church leadership will emerge as oaks of righteousness and preach without apology because God has anointed them to declare the word of God in a spirit of holiness and truth. They will awaken the sleeping bride so she will come forth in power and demonstration of the Holy Spirit setting the captives free. She will proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord and vengeance of our God. The bride will be a force to be reckoned with as she marches forth victoriously in the faith of God and not fearing man.

They will declare Isaiah 61:1-3

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound. To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord (the year of His favor) and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn. To grant (consolation and joy) to those who mourn in Zion, to give them an ornament of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning; the garment of praise instead of a heavy, burdened and failing spirit that they may be called oaks of righteousness (lofty, strong and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice and right standing with God) the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. (Amplified)

According to the Dictionary, a Revolution is a drastic and far reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving; or the overthrow of a government by those who are governed.

As the middle class and the apostolic leadership confront those who would take our rights away from us by removing the constitution they will be proclaiming the acceptable year of the Lord; a time of God’s favor on this nation. We are still One Nation Under God! And in God we Trust! We were founded on the Rock and there we shall remain! This will take us back to our constitution and demand that it comes back in to being. The revolution will be to restore our constitutional rights. We will have our original constitutional rights which are no taxation without representation!

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall rebuild the ancient ruins; they shall rise up the former desolation's and renew the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations. (Amplified)

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Julie,

I was reading this earlier today.  It is such a blessing, and it gave me a huge boost after listening to Glenn Beck.  Thank you for posting this.

View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

yes a friend of mine sent this to me yesterday... felt it needed to be posted.... I truly appreciate Glenn Beck for his courage to speak the truth ... my friend has always felt he was a 'prophetic' type of voice to the secular world... God can use a donkey right? (not saying GB is a donkey, please!!)  Just that God can use any one else also... lol

there is no 'political' answer ... there is only a KINGDOM answer because this earth belongs to the Lord and He is coming in power and authority ... His KINGDOM is coming and His will IS being done in our lives upon this earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN....

God will use the foolish things to confound the wise... lets choose to be 'foolish' for Christ's sake ....

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Julie Gilbert wrote:
=
The Apostolic Church leadership will emerge as oaks of righteousness and preach without apology because God has anointed them to declare the word of God in a spirit of holiness and truth. They will awaken the sleeping bride so she will come forth in power and demonstration of the Holy Spirit setting the captives free. She will proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord and vengeance of our God. The bride will be a force to be reckoned with as she marches forth victoriously in the faith of God and not fearing man.

I like this part.  I was reading a page of a Facebook friend of mine, and he had posted a video entitled "We need to get God back in schools".  I am guessing this is a reference to prayer in school being made illegal due to the Supreme Court decision. It occured to me that every time a Christian student walks into that school, Jesus walks into that school, and if each one of those Christian students would get full of His Spirit and His Word, and spend time with Lord every morning, and if they would let Jesus speak and act through them, that school would have a revival.  The Supreme Court cannot keep God out of anything.  What has occurred is that Christians have allowed the media to mold their thinking a little bit - so that they just accept the fact that "God has been kicked out of schools" and FOCUS ON GETTING ORGANIZED PRAYER BACK in schools when the REAL THREAT to the enemy is Christian Students letting Jesus speak and act through them.  The Lord is saying that if each Christian student would get full of His Spirit and His Word, and pray, each school in this country would be shaken with the power of God.  We CAN take this country back.  Every college campus, every business, every hospital, where ever there is a Christian, there can be a revival.  The God in us is BIGGER than the "god of this world" out there, and HE will flee when confronted and God, through us, can turn this country around.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/08/2009 at 9:18am

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Vince Sucec

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

"They were waiting for a light to shine in a bell tower."

Purpose of a Bell Tower ~ The bell is rung to signify the time, for special events such as weddings and funerals, or especially in old days to sound a civil defense or fire alarm.

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH! THANKS FOR POSTING THIS "TIMELY" WORD, MY PRECIOUS SISTER JULIE,,,ABBA IS 'BIGGER THAN ANYTHING OUT IN THE OL' WORLD"-YES & AMEN-HIM WORKING THROUGH US IS BRINGING HIS KINGDOM, HIS WILL, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. YEAH GOD!!! GOT MY DANCIN' SHOES ON AND THE SHOUT IS COMIN' OUT-(((OUR GOD REIGNS)))-"VICTORY IN JESUS IS AT HAND, WE ARE TAKIN' BACK OUR LAND!!!  

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

years ago the lord forbade me from listening to Rush Limbaugh. He then showed me how putrid and vile the spirit of criticism and self righteousness was what he walked in. I learned at that time God is not on conservatives side, nor is he on liberals side.

He made quite clear the criticism and rancor stirred up was not of Him but an evil spirit sent to draw Christians to political answers and not finding their true identity in Christ.

If you listen to and get caught up in what Glenn Beck or others like him  have to say about the situation and answers for the world, you will not hear what God has to say about it.

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Kriston Couchey wrote:

years ago the lord forbade me from listening to Rush Limbaugh. He then showed me how putrid and vile the spirit of criticism and self righteousness was what he walked in. I learned at that time God is not on conservatives side, nor is he on liberals side.

He made quite clear the criticism and rancor stirred up was not of Him but an evil spirit sent to draw Christians to political answers and not finding their true identity in Christ.

If you listen to and get caught up in what Glenn Beck or others like him  have to say about the situation and answers for the world, you will not hear what God has to say about it.

Kris

I agree regarding Limbaugh and others like him.  Beck is a little different in that he appears to be less mocking, but I don't listen to either one.  That verse about sitting with mockers in Psalm 1 doesn't qualify the term with liberal or conservative.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/08/2009 at 1:27pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

I would say less mocking is too mocking... we need to have a standard of righteousness that stands agianst even those who are politically close to our positions, no more fear and criticism, but faith filled advancement of the kingdom.

Kris

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Kriston Couchey wrote:

I would say less mocking is too mocking... we need to have a standard of righteousness that stands agianst even those who are politically close to our positions, no more fear and criticism, but faith filled advancement of the kingdom.

Kris

I qualified my post. I agree with you.  A mocker is still a mocker - I was just pointing out that Beck is a little less mocker.  I don't listen to either.  Sean Hannity doesn't mock anyone - but I still felt dragged down spiritually every time I listened to thim.  Its better to fill your ears with the Word or Anointed music and preaching.

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Julie,

Yes, I agree with your friend that Glenn Beck is a type of prophetic voice in the secular.  I perceive that the Lord has done great things through him.  But, yes, our focus needs to be with the Lord and His Kingdom, and for His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Kriston,

Amen, if that's what the Holy Spirit is telling you to do, not to listen to them.  However, I haven't felt that for myself yet.  I am sure He will let me know sooner or later if that's also what He wants me to do. :-)

Vince Sucec

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

At home establishing the poles of conservatism and liberalism is

hidden a sustaining and  undermining fear. 

In-between the poles of

conservatism and liberalism - inflaming them, creating confusion,

strife - is where the enemy hides ...

We as people who desire to hear God cannot be caught up in the

poles - they are largely illusionary.

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

You are what you eat,

You reap what you sow

You take on the likeness of that which you gaze upon

When you gaze on the Lord you see things for what they are...

Gaze on the Lord

susan jones

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote susan jones

Glenn Beck is a mormon.  He does not acknowledge Jesus Christ as the son of the Living God!  If he is considered a "prophetic voice to the secular" (he certainly is not to the Body of Christ), then why would christians get a boost from listening to him, except for the purpose of taking authority over and casting down every word curse he sends over the airways.  We must be careful concerning the tables we eat from.  Don't shoot me down.....just pray for me!  A secular prophetic voice is equivalent to a false prophet!  Ask Paul......he had to cast a demon out of her.

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

with all due respect on the Glenn Beck discussion... I personally believe that he has been given a platform to reach secular people with an venue for truth... he provokes people to 'research for themselves' 'check the facts' etc... he upsets the 'status quo' and has lots of enemies as a result... He is bold and courageous and confronts the current situation with a clarion call for each person to AWAKEN and research and make informed choices ...

each one of us has a responsibility before God to obey what HE tells us about who and what we are listening to... if you have been directed by the Lord to NOT listen to Lumbaugh or Beck.. then by all means, OBEY IT...

however, that is YOUR instruction and may not be the same instruction for another... because God tells you specifically to do or not do something, does not mean that it is applicable for another AT THIS TIME ... so be cautious about your influence my friends... each one of us MUST learn to hear the Lord for ourselves and walk the journey that HE ordains for us individually ... we each will stand ALONE before the Lord and give account for our OWN lives ....

whatever the reasons are for the Lord directing you in a specific way, is because that is His will for YOUR walk with Jesus .. for your own personal training....  what is 'sin' for you may not YET be sin for another ... and God can certainly use ANY ONE to speak prophetically to any other person... be it secular of otherwise....

This 'church' in this country is out of sync with Truth... the average 'joe' of this country is in a stupor and is asleep, heads are buried in the sand, people are 'sheeple', dumbed down, mesmerized ... Truth is relative etc....  let the wake up call come from whatever source God deems to use and if that source offends or is not allowed by God for you... so be it.... but DONT make your 'law' another's law, please!!! If people do not have a REVELATION of truth... it will simply be a religion, and religious action incapable of motivating action or change.

The Word is specific in that is says that none of us need a man to teach us but the Holy Spirit, Who will lead us into ALL Truth ....  God is the perfect Parent and is able to get hold of and get through to each one of His children in HIS way ... if you are the voice then speak away ... but if others don't agree, don't be offended. We all see 'in part' and know 'in part' we are here to plant seeds and water and SOMETIMES bring a harvest .... off soapbox

Personally, I applaud Glenn Beck for the secular wake up call he is bringing in confronting the status quo of politics... no, he doesn't have all the answer but he does have enough boldness and courage to ask strategic questions to confront what needs to be confronted and wake some folks up ...

My heart is for the KINGDOM of God... Lord let YOUR Kingdom come and YOUR will be done in our lives upon this earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!!

susan jones

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged Quote susan jones

only the truth shall us free!  To God alone be the Glory. 

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Hey Susan... you are right .. he is 'mormon' by label... but just because he has that label does not mean that God is not actively working in his heart leading him to Truth ... again, if God is telling people NOT to listen to him for whatever reasons, then that person needs to OBEY the Lord's direction... I will not write Glenn, or any person off because they are mormon or some other religion .. God is bigger than that for me and personally I pray that Glenn and others in various religious deception, will come to know Jesus and walk in His Truth according to the Word of God .. I have great faith in God to make that happen... in the mean time, he has a platform to speak in to the secular atmosphere of this country unlike any other at this point ... and I believe God will utilize him to awaken people that are asleep .... May God send the spirit of wisdom and revelation of Jesus Christ into Glenn Beck's heart and cause him to know the One Who is Truth and pull down every stronghold and high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in his mind. May the spirit of religious deception be bound and cast down in his life and may the Spirit of the living God reveal the only One Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life: Jesus Christ.

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

I agree there is a spectrum of light... But lets not confuse light with darkness. Glenn
Beck is not waking people up to the kingdom, FLESH cannot build the kingdom. He is waking people up to become concerned about POLITICAL issues, and Americanism. These are not kingdom realities. Truth is truth, there is no shade of Grey.

I will say it again, if you are listening to another voice then the Holy Spirit as to the solution for the world, you aren't hearing Him. Can the Holy Spirit speak to you through a nonbeliever, YOU BET, but He does not give them to you as the means of becoming Christlike, which is what the kingdom is all about, NOT political and nationalistic talk.

Kris

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 10/08/2009 at 6:22pm

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

People need kingdom revelation of Christ in them, not a political wakeup call. The world is going to hell, and the politics and structure of this nation are of the world. Further political debate and rancor does NOTHING to advance the kingdom.

The answer to a world going to hell is not political conservatism and activism. I don't care whether anyone feels about this being law or not. This is the truth.

This rakes against people because they are so used to saving their OWN lives, their OWN liberties and their OWN pursuit of happiness. Selfishness is what I see when I look at the American church. That is the shape of the American church on Fox News steroids. It is wickedness and there is no other thing to call it.

Kris

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 6:35pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

I know a man God called to being at abortion clinics. He pleads with young women to spare the lives of their babies, he does protests all over the country. He has the anointing to do it, action is good when you are directed by the Spirit to do it. He does not do it for political reasons, he can't stand politics.

You said God first Michelle, I would add God only and simply what He tells you to do. Politics are simply the divisions of men's wrangling. The party system and left and right are manifestations of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil , they CANNOT give what is found in the tree of life.

They are the Antichrist replacement for what the Spirit has intended for us in His kingdom. BOTH left and right ideologies are in rebellion against God, while both have "good" and "bad" elements, the bad is wickedness of a different pole to the other. Just as many are going to go to hell who watch Fox News as those watching CNN.

It's time to get kingdom minded and stop letting men's wisdom taint the truth. When your only place of agreement with the Babylonian church system is Fox News, you have to ask yourself, why? Because Babylon loves Babylonian things, like Fox News...

Kris

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 10/08/2009 at 6:50pm

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

"Personally, I applaud Glenn Beck for the secular wake up call he is bringing in confronting the status quo of politics... no, he doesn't have all the answer but he does have enough boldness and courage to ask strategic questions to confront what needs to be confronted and wake some folks up ..."

I agree with you, Julie.  The funny thing is I never had any interest listening to him before this year.  That only happen after he was moved to FOX News, when I started getting curious.  These 912 projects and Tea Parties movement would not have happened without him having the boldness to encourage people to come out of their closet and get together within their communities, using FOX News platform.  And a gathering of few hundreds people became a million plus the last time.  That is incredible indeed.  So, yes, the Lord has used him greatly.

And, for the rest of the things that you have stated, I couldn't have agreed with you more and couldn't have said it better than you, Julie.  You are wise indeed, my sister.

Let Your Kingdom come Lord!

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Hmmmm....on this word at the beginning....I was struck by the fact that
they were waiting for light to come in the bell tower....and no taxation
without representation....

Let me hurry to say I am not posting this to discount the many thoughts
and words posted already, including the original one. Just posting what
this awakes in me...I will leave all the other words to lie there and others
might have place to evaluate them.

The fact that the oak tree and the horse & rider were yet awaiting light in
the bell tower tells me that there is yet to be seen what that bell will ring
out. as in "ring out danger, ring out a warning, ring out love between my
brothers & my sisters..all over this land" so what specifically is it going to
ring out? this awaits the light to reveal it.

Personally I was sent by a friend (and this may also have personal
application) in part yesterday that she saw an alignment was taking place,
and that she saw me wielding a large silver sword. Aligning as in coming
further into proper placement fitted and joined....silver sword recalls
redemption & purity. FREEDOM - set LOOSE in every way possible from
the old restrictions & placements into alignment as related to God and
with one another as a truly functioning model. There has been movement
& activity except much of it has been wasteful and unfruitful. This then
ties very closely indeed with "no taxation without representation". Or in
other words, use & abuse.

There is a revolution coming I caught a whisper just this morning - a very
light and almost passing whisper...a BIG shakeup and a shocker to be
sure. As the "Grand PoohBah's" (false leadership, fake ones) who have
been sitting in authority will be removed soveriegnly by God. I know, this
has been going on a while. But we have almost gotten locked into the
idea that in certain pockets there will not erupt a transformation of even
the stiffest and dryest joints...and this was what I glimpsed today! There
are real folks & real leaders who may need some reworking...and God's
going to cause some amazing transformation in some places we might
have written off.

But it's not JUST in those places but shaking up and severe rearranging
even with those who left behind such types and shapes a long time ago...

And a HUGE aligning and merging will occur - right aligning and in God.

And so....so....no taxation without representation -- NO using (taxing)
only to put on or keep up the facade or the show. NO using or utilization
for own glory or own wealth or fame - by a distant "elite" - nope - there
will be leaders who are TRUE representatives of those they lead..one of
them...they & everyone else will know this. They will be joined. ONE.
ONENESS and not merely activity & movement will come forth.

Awakeness, redemption (freed from constraints, bondages slavery), purity
(cleansed of the residue of the forementioned) are all necessary among
all in order for this to come forth and for it to no longer be about pecking
order -- only divine order -

And so....I hope this fits....Revere was a SILVER smith..hmm....

I also see perhaps a picture of the established and the highly mobile -
both being strong elements - oak tree and horse & rider - in this
revolution...and it WILL touch and affect the places of our deployment in
various ways...

View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

honestly  not disagreeing with you Kris.. but c'mon... I was never advocating a political venue... but I tell you.. there are people who will start off in that venue and God will grab hold of them and reveal to them Truth and Jesus Christ and the only Hope that this world has which is HIM...

I am done with the days of LIMITING God ... I read Daniel and see the influence God had with Daniel in a very secular kingdom .... 

I am not about to trash Glenn Beck or what he has his calling to do at this time .. I am not going to stop praying and asking God to do miracles by the spirit of revelation to wake up those in this country, in this world who are called and chosen but have not yet awaken to their remnant calling.... whatever venue God choses to use to awaken people, GO GOD!!!

We certainly need a revolution but not politically or secularly per se... we need a holy revolution of the Spirit of the Living God in individual lives to shake all that can be shaken and awaken all who are called and chosen to fall in 'rank and file' in to the Army of the Lord!

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

My first impression of this word was that it was not about American government but the government of God. Bob added some stuff at the end for American government that in my estimations was his own words and not God's.

My second impression was that the Apostolic leadership He is referring to is not the ones that are in leadership now,(though they might think it) because they are the one taxing without representation... That is why the revolution came, to change government from leaders who don't represent the people to those that do.

Kris

David L. Smith

Posted: 01/14/2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged Quote David L. Smith

interesting... especially the part about the Bell Tower.  I just posted, in OpenHeaven, a dream that I had regarding a Bell beginning to toll... and the sound rolled across the land.  God is confirming His Word!

Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/14/2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

david check ur fb

David L. Smith

Posted: 01/14/2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged Quote David L. Smith

I did; thanks; replied.  I also posted "For Whom the Bell Tolls" on Facebook (the expanded version of the dream that I posted here).

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version