OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: old warriors, WATCH AND REIGN WITH ME Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Joan Newland

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/06/2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Jesus is the Way

REPORT WHAT YOU SEE

From the rhema journals of Sandy Warner * swauthor@usa.net * www.thequickenedword.com

RHEMA 5/07/09  REPORT WHAT YOU SEE

PIX:  I saw a sentence written out:  When I see you, I see a beautiful wife. 

HEARD:  Role model, My darling.  Ear lobe. Commitment to stay holy.  Watch with Me and report what you see.  It’s very simple.  Stay tuned.

PIX:  I saw the action of an ear being rubbed. 

=======

old warriors, WATCH AND REIGN WITH ME  12/23/07 

I AM bringing My own into uncharted waters as pioneers breaking ground into new territory.   I AM moving and transitioning old warriors and their mindsets into a different perspective, expectation and level of participation.  Put away the old ways of thinking for that schooling simply  is not helpful or relevant to where I AM taking you. 

Sit by My side, and watch with Me. For I AM making both parents and children tokens of My signs and wonders.  Focus and strategy shall spring forth from soaking in My river.   My family shall safely go forth as conquerors as they arise unified and confident that I shall perform My Word even as I have spoken it.  These are My own who have learned to put no confidence in warring through the strivings of flesh.  Rather they are clothed with the power of obedience, bringing every high thing into obedience of Christ Jesus, King of kings and Lord of lords. 

2 Cor 10:2-6 NKJV

But I beg you that when I am present I may not be bold with that confidence by which I intend to be bold against some, who think of us as if we walked according to the flesh . 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

Eph 1:17-23 NKJV

... That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,  21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.  22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Posted at the forum with interesting responses

View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland
David G. Bean

Posted: 10/07/2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged Quote David G. Bean

Joan it may be a few years old but Right ON TIME. For there have Been Many Changes on Many Levels and some times it is hard to Keep up with Him as he runs By Me and Sais Keep up son not time for slouches, but Poppa twins is Heavy. oh well i need to Run with Poppa.

You have trusted Me for Years Do not Stop Now For I will show you Where to Go And What to Do for My Time for you Is close just Hold on to My Hem and see where I WILL TAKE YOU.

David G Bean

View David G. Bean's Profile Search for other posts by David G. Bean
Joan Newland

Posted: 10/07/2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Thanks David

Yes, I have stood, but knees have been getting weak. Really worn!

As always will get up and look for His will and clarity...no direction lately. Need a JOB!

Have a Great night...  just looking for my inheritance, or heck maybe his angelic visitors to give me a peppy clue...ja know!

Edited by Joan Newland on 10/11/2009 at 11:36am
View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version