Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "The Justice Generation and the Treasuries of Heaven" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Joan Newland

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/28/2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Right before I was posting this I was distracted by my cat... I had to let her in and instead of coming back and finalizing the post here, I reached for my Bible. I opened it and the page fell to Isaiah 45: 1-3  which I had highlighted yrs ago, and is a Favorite of mine...

God has a sense of humor... Has been a Rough week and  I guess He thought I needed to KNOW He is Listening in a Way MORE than just the Given mind Knowledge as stated in the word... Before they call I will answer...While you are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24

The Elijah List

Munday Martin: "The Justice Generation and the Treasuries of Heaven"

by Munday Martin : Oct 28, 2009
: Contagious Love International
munday@contagiousloveintl.com

Steve ShultzFrom the desk of Steve Shultz:

This article from Munday Martin will really get you thinking about the "treasuries in Heaven" that are being made accessible to the "justice generation." This is a real eye-opener to what is coming and the windows of Heaven that are opening to us NOW. Right before Munday's article is an intro and endorsement from my good friend James Goll as well.

HR

Munday Martin:
"The Justice Generation and the Treasuries of Heaven"

Intro by James W. Goll:

It is my joy and honor to commend to you the ministry of one of today's authentic revivalists, Munday Martin. God has raised up Munday and Jennifer Martin's ministry of Contagious Love International as a next generation voice of credibility, revelation, power and compassion. They make the Gospel of Jesus Christ relevant in our generation and I am proud to have them be a part of our Encounters Alliance—a coalition of Leaders. You will be blessed by the power and testimony of the Holy Spirit in their lives.

James W. Goll
Encounters Network

Munday Martin

The Lord recently allowed me to have an amazing experience in His glory realm concerning accessing His favor and unlimited resources from Heaven and bringing it to earth. For some of you this may be stretching, but that is always good, especially when an experience that is outside of our perimeters of "natural" proves to benefit us and bring fruit in this temporal realm. Oftentimes, it is the supernatural realm of God, outside of our limitations of time and space, where we see the most impacting results for our dreams to manifest into reality.

An Unshakable Kingdom

We must begin to explore the depths of the glorious riches in Christ, especially in times where the U.S. dollar seems to be falling more and more in value and earth is shaking. There is a Kingdom system of finances that can't be shaken that is obtainable to any Believer. God is no respecter of persons as far as who He allows to access His unlimited favor and blessings. Nor are there only a few possible avenues God decides to use to bring them to us!

God's treasure does not only show up in the form of paychecks or cash currency. God uses angels to help us reap Kingdom currency, and He can even make money show up in our bank accounts miraculously, and we have seen Him do this before. We have an unshakable Kingdom, and if the world's resources appear to be drying up, then we know, in God, His resources will never run out. Let's face it though; this Gospel we preach sometimes requires the resources of the world to win the attention of the lost. Jesus made this clear when He spoke in Luke 16:9, "I tell you, make for yourselves friends by means of unrighteous mammon, so that when you fail, they may receive you into the eternal tents."

Money, in and of itself, is not bad, but can be a wonderful tool when used in righteous hands to advance God's Kingdom and to win the multitudes to Christ for eternity. The prophetic community at large is beginning to understand this, as a justice generation has emerged to pour out wealth beyond times past. This new breed's intent is to see the restitution of all things Jesus spoke about come to fruition.

My lifelong goal and vision is to see the nations transformed and to watch God raise up Believers and Leaders in all the mountains of society to help influence the economic world, media, political world, and much more with the message of the Cross. This will help bring the restitution of all things before Christ returns. Right now, our ministry is in the process of helping this come to pass through one certain avenue. We are making a pilot for a show to capture signs, wonders, and miracles on the streets to be broadcast both on the Internet and airwaves.

I believe this reality media, inspired by "The Finger of God" film, will be a great tool which will empower and equip the Body to go and do the greater works Jesus prophesied. New ideas like this are what I believe it will take to see the salvation of nations and every level of society touched. It's time for the Church to have their reality shows! Let's take nations! Let's take airwaves! Let's take Hollywood! We are already seeing major doors open for this show to become a reality, and we're just getting started.

We must not lose sight that there is a Kingdom law of prosperity we can access by faith, even if the prosperity message has been wrongly abused in the past. There is much to be done in the world, and how else can we even begin to ponder about taking the different mountains of society such as media, the political realm, the market place, if we disregard the prosperity message fully?

The Bible states in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." There are glorious riches—gold, diamonds, silver, rubies, every wealthy substance imaginable, in Jesus Christ. He is the richest Man in the universe. Kingdom finances, however, are only obtainable through the realm of a Believer's faith, and the doorway is through Christ.

Pasture for Sheep is the Land of Provision

Jesus said in John 10:7-10, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before Me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Jesus is not only the door into eternal salvation and eternal bliss, but He is the door into the pasture. Pasture for sheep is the land of provision, sustenance, food, nutrients, water, and their Shepherd's care. We can access that pasture to help bring Heaven to earth. We can access that pasture to help bring Heaven's wealth to earth and to propagate the message of Jesus. We can take care of the world's refuse and poor and we can "come in and go out" and access this pasture through the door or gate of Jesus Christ.

I believe we now have open windows to help the poor in certain arenas which could last for only a season. By that, I want to look at two trends of justice right now that are on the heart of God's people: 1) Helping free people from the sex trade, and 2) Helping rescue child soldiers. These two trends may only last as trends for a window of time. Soon, in a new decade or so, there will be new trendsetters for compassion. Who knows, next it could be cleansing water supplies in third world nations. So that tells me that our window of time to help rescue victims of the sex trade and child soldiers is now, and the justice generation must invade Heaven's treasuries fast to make a lasting impact.

Withdrawing From God's Treasuries

The other day, I caught myself striving too much in the flesh in my work. The Lord's Spirit came upon me so heavy, and I began to enter into His bliss and His unknown joy! I felt myself lifting in the glory. It almost felt like I could float up through the ceiling! I was being lifted up in the Spirit. God began to work in the imagination center of my mind, and I began to weep, having visions of me dancing with Jesus in beautiful fields of grass and exotic flowers. I saw His smile. I saw His brilliant, white light beaming off of His Jewish face, and rainbows that surround Him. I saw His nail-pierced hand and the mark in His side from the Roman soldier's spear.

Throughout these awesome visions, my heart strings began to be pulled as I started thinking about the great needs of the world and the multitudes who are lost. It was then that I entered into a room of Heaven that I believe was the room of God's Treasuries.

1 Chronicles 9:26 tells us there were "four chief porters, who were Levites, were in an office of trust, and were over the rooms and over the treasuries in the house of God." God loves to model Heaven on earth, so if the Temple had these treasury rooms, believe me they are in Heaven.

I once had an experience where in a vision an angel gave me a gold coin, and I ate the coin, and it went into my belly. On that coin was written the verse, before I knew it was in the Bible, "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me" (John 10:27). This was right when I was coming to the Lord in 1999. In Heaven there are many gold coins, gold bricks, gold streets, even golden angels—people like Bob Jones and my friend Jeff Jansen have seen!

Matthew 6:20 makes it clear, "But store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal." So we know then that there are treasures in Heaven. The question is—do we have to wait to get there after our mortal bodies physically die to access those treasures? According to the Word of God, "Whatever we bind on earth will have been bound in Heaven."

So essentially, even in the arena of giving and receiving, if we bind our hands from giving on earth, it is already predetermined to be bound in Heaven; unobtainable, and inaccessible in the earth. However if we loose giving on the earth, it is already predetermined in Heaven that it will be loosed in Heaven over our lives in this earth realm.

So, in this treasury room in Heaven I was just in, I began to remind the Lord of His promises, and remind Him of the times my wife and I have given sacrificially in ministry over the past 10 years. I then proceeded and said, "Lord, I now reap the blessings from every seed we have given," and I walked out of that treasury room with bags full of gold coins, diamonds, and substance of wealth in this vision.

After this experience, minutes later, we saw incredible miracles take place! I then looked at our ministry account and we had received a nice sized donation that very same day. Next, the offerings that weekend in my ministry in some churches exceeded many offerings in weekends or conferences we had done before. On top of that, a leader in the church called my phone while I was having these visions, and while I had on his worship CD, and said he wants to meet me and do some conferences this year! That was while his CD was on. I thought that was so funny! That is a door of favor that in striving in the flesh before I encountered these visions, I could not have opened!

If that's not enough to give you some evidence of the truth behind this message, I just got an e-mail while writing this article that our ministry has tapped into a huge sneaker donation coming to our ministry soon, which we will help take to put on the feet of the poor in our missions and crusades! Just in, too, I got invited to an all-expenses-paid ministry trip to England, which was just confirmed while writing this article!

I believe many of you reading this are about to discover that you have a heavenly account in Heaven from your giving and it's due time to make a withdrawal from it! So go on, be a Kingdom-minded person from now on through your finances. Let's change the world today and be the justice generation invading Heaven's treasuries to make a lasting impact!

Munday Martin
Contagious Love International

Email: munday@contagiousloveintl.com

Munday Martin is a revivalist who ministers and preaches in the prophetic, apostolic and healing anointings. Wherever he ministers, Munday likes to impart the fire of God to people. Healings, signs and wonders often manifest in the glory of God in his meetings. With his wife Jennifer, Munday has traveled the globe extensively in 22 nations seeing literally thousands come to Christ through power evangelism, international crusade work, and Prophetic street evangelism since 1999. Munday has a strong burden for the lost, a desire to see a godly generation promote transformation and counter cultural reformation through intimacy with the Holy Spirit. Munday was ordained recently this year by Dr. James Goll as a prophetic revivalist for this generation, and is part of the EN Alliance, a coalition of leaders.

Edited by Joan Newland on 10/28/2009 at 5:45am
View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/28/2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

AMEN-"MAKE A LASTING IMPACT." HAD A CONVERSATION WITH MY 40 YEA OLD SON, RODNEY, THIS MORNING ABOUT THIS VERY THING. RODNEY IS A GENERAL CONTRACTOR WORKING HIS BUSINESS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. AS A "JUSTICE GENERATION" MEMBER RODNEY WALKS IN THE FAVOR OF GOD AND ALL MEN. EVERYTHING HE PUTS HIS HAND TO IS PROSPEROUS BECAUSE THIS IS GOD'S WAY OF ESTABLISHING THE KINGDOM IN HIS HEART. RODNEY MADE THE STATEMENT, "I DON'T WORRY ABOUT MONEY, AS I OPERATE TO MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE ARE TAKEN CARE OF WITH HONESTY AND INTEGRITY, THE MONEY COMES." BLESSED ME TO HEAR THIS AND I THANK YOU JOAN FOR POSTING THIS BLESSED ARTICLE...BTW, IS.65:24, QUOTE THIS OFTEN-SOOO TRUE OF OUR FAITHFUL MASTER & KING. OH, AND I GOT WIND OF HIS SENSE OF HUMOR AS I TYPED OUT A TEXT MESSAGE THIS MORNING-HE HAD ME USING SOME MIGHTY BIG WORDS(some of which i was not sure of the meaning, just know i can trust HIM-HE knows-LOL)!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version